Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upskirt Uproar

"Two female managers come up with a unique plan to cure their IT guy of his upskirt fetish."

95
16 Comments 16
4.1k Views 4.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"An fun and sexy tangent on my 'SOMF' story! Enjoy!"

It seemed like it took forever to build her company up from nothing when it had actually only been a few years. Natalie was proud of her many accomplishments in getting Nat’s Naughties noticed. It started as Natalie’s Naughty Knickers, but she shortened it for brevity and the fact that so many Americans didn’t equate knickers with panties, which was the focus of her naughty ideas.

Her initial idea was to make the many different styles of female underwear fit a specific purpose. A crotchless G-string was undoubtedly different but viewed as redundant. Her ‘Oh Snap!’ line was better received as being able to remove one’s panties with a single snap offered a sexy advantage and enjoyed a cult following.

One of her designers devised the next, more successful idea based on one of her interests, spanking. ‘Hanky Spankies’ were for naughty little girls who liked having their bottoms smacked, whether it was just a desire or a realized fantasy.

They ranged from those having full coverage and extra padding for the nervous spanking virgin to those having no back at all; ‘Assless’ they were called, avoiding the need to take them down at all for the inevitable spanking of a bare bottom. Another style emulated the ‘trap door’ pajamas with a flap that quickly exposed the naughty one’s spank spot, while an even more imaginative design had a pocket in the back. They came with a small leather paddle in the pocket, giving a bashful young lady a way to suggest what she wanted.

They attracted a lot of attention from adult stores, and soon, ‘Hanky Spankies’ made Nat’s Naughties a well-known brand in the BDSM world.

The product that put them on the map was the ‘SOMF’ line (short for ‘Sit On My Face’), panties worn to enhance the practice of facesitting. One provided a smooth contact point; another offered quick access by borrowing the ‘Oh Snap!’ concept and name. A new take on crotchless panties rounded out the varieties.

These got the attention of lingerie departments in larger stores, which propelled sales to record heights, several times that of prior years. Natalie also got a kick out of one enterprising author writing a story about them and publishing it on Lush Stories, where it was quite popular and even generated additional sales.

The company had to grow when the original handful of staff found it difficult to keep up with sourcing, distribution, websites, accounting, IT, etc. Natalie knew it was a sexist practice, but as intimate as their product was, she wanted females only working for her. Their business conversations could get downright steamy at times, and she wasn’t interested in a male point of view.

Natalie was openly bisexual with nearly equal interests in both sexes, but being surrounded by women all day and having little time for a personal life, she saw no problem in favoring lesbian or bisexual women like herself for positions at her company. She was careful not to abuse her position of authority by hitting on the women but was known to entertain the occasional volunteer for some after-hours fun in her office.

Trying to keep an all-female staff proved challenging in IT, however. She’d found capable women, but given their interest in the product, she had difficulty keeping them focused on maintaining their servers, computers, and databases. They all seemed to fancy themselves marketing and designing experts since the product was something they used. She didn’t mind their suggestions until they interfered with the safety of their network, which inevitably it did. She finally gave up on her all-female edict and hired a young man.

Patrick was a single man in his late twenties with years of experience in system and network administration since getting his computer science degree. He had done some database work but couldn’t call himself a DBA. He agreed to get some formal training in areas Oracle recommended for the company’s relatively simple apps and helped find a suitable consulting company for the hard stuff.

Months later, everything finally ran smoothly, and the company was able to manage its growing business. Patrick fulfilled his obligations to ensure IT wasn’t the reason for any failure, and the only interest he took in the company’s product was the occasional upskirt view of those worn by the employees.

Patrick loved his new position as a one-man IT department, answering only to Natalie and making all technical decisions himself. He had a network of friends and former colleagues he could tap for ideas and information when needed, so he never felt overwhelmed being solely responsible for IT.

What did sometimes affect his usual calm demeanor was the sexually charged atmosphere of a place where all they talked about was panties. He realized they weren’t aware they were doing it as it was just a part of their typical day, especially those involved with design and marketing. When he was new to the company, he could tell they were careful with their conversations when he was around, but as they grew accustomed to his presence, they returned to their open discussions.

He was thankful that Natalie hadn’t asked about how he felt about panties during his job interview, as he’d have likely blushed and found it difficult to conceal his interest. He was a pantry freak, through and through, getting more aroused at the sight of a woman in a perfect pair of panties than out of them.

He loved the way they hugged and accentuated all those delicious female shapes: the curve of a shapely ass, the flow of satiny fabric into that magic triangle between luscious thighs, or the accentuation of puffy labia begging for attention. Even those that weren’t tightly containing all that femininity appealed to him since they still drew one’s eyes to her sexuality, especially when a wet stain advertised her arousal.

When he started, he concentrated on getting the IT environment back in shape from the rather ragged mess it was in. He barely thought about their product even when he’d hear those discussions of how some new design fit or felt, but once things were in order, the charged atmosphere started getting to him.

Making it worse was that most of these women wore dresses or skirts nearly every day. He’d heard that anyone could become part of a fit or use test, and he guessed that pants were a bother in those cases. It wasn’t a problem for him until he was given an upskirt view of one woman’s panties. ‘Given’ might be the wrong word as she had no intention of giving him any such thing, but she hadn’t realized when she returned to her desk that he was underneath tracing a network connection. She rolled her chair into place and then immediately back again when she felt him, but not before her short skirt and spread legs gave him an exciting look at her tight, pink panties.

He apologized profusely, and she eventually accepted it was an innocent mistake, but for Patrick,  the damage was done. From that point on, he was always on the prowl for another stolen look at his colleague’s panties. ‘Upskirt’ porn became another favorite, the idea of a secret peek at a woman’s magic place covered by tight panties, especially when shapes were evident, was highly stimulating.

Their break room often offered an array of such images as they’d gotten careless about concealing it with no men around. He tried to be cautious about looking, knowing he could lose his job if caught ‘in the act,’ but at times, it was too much to take. He was happiest when he sat with others, distracting him and avoiding the incredible temptation.

Alice was a veteran of the company, having been one of Natalie’s early hires. She was responsible for maintaining the website, and her seniority earned her a private office. Amused by the gossip about Patrick being caught under her colleague’s desk, she’d been looking for an opportunity to play a trick on the ‘IT guy.’

She was on her way to her office, expecting her assistant to join her in a minute or so, when she passed Patrick in the hallway. She asked him to come to her office and take care of a stray wire under her desk that she always seemed to hit with her foot. He followed her obediently and crawled under her huge desk as requested, uncomfortably afraid of a repeat of his well-known gaffe.

He was about to crawl back out when he saw Alice rolling her chair toward him with legs spread wide, giving him an up-close look at her devil-red G-string. He groaned aloud and thought he heard Alice chuckle, but his attention was soon on another voice in the office. He was trapped, intentionally, he believed, with his face inches from her spread knees. As Alice started speaking, she reached under the desk, presumably to straighten her skirt or some other such innocent action, but pulled him toward her and clamped her knees on his head, holding him captive. The conversation lasted several minutes, during which she squirmed just enough to drive poor Patrick crazy with this intimate view of her barely-covered pussy.

“See anything interesting under there?” Alice laughed as he scrambled out from under the desk, trying, unsuccessfully, to hide the raging hard-on her practical joke had left him with.

“Um. No. No, ma’am!” he replied, embarrassment painted on his face as he hurried from the room, leaving Alice laughing.

She, too, was aroused enough that a trip to the ladies’ room was necessary to put out the fire between her legs. She pictured the handsome, young Patrick as she pulled the tiny triangle of satin fabric away from her wet pussy and plunged two fingers inside, fucking herself with abandon, wanting to be sure she came before her privacy was compromised by another employee. Not the most memorable climax, but satisfying nonetheless under the circumstances. She cleaned herself up and left, promising herself to give Patrick more than just a good view of her panties.

Patrick immersed himself in work, finding something challenging to keep his mind off the astonishing experience. The whole scene replayed endlessly in his mind, with several imagined alternate outcomes, the most enthralling of which fed his long-held love of licking what was inside the panties he cherished. He’d only had a few chances to give a lover what he called pussy worship, where his attention was focused on one thing; using his fingers and tongue to make her cum so many times she couldn’t take anymore.

The memory faded over time but was instantly recalled any time he saw Alice, her knowing smile bringing the image to mind of her full lips neatly encased in the red satin. Even worse was her blatant taunting in the break room, where she never missed a chance to let him see what kind and color of panties she was wearing.

Months later, Natalie asked Alice to come to her office for what turned into a most unusual conversation. She and Alice were more than business colleagues or even friends. Alice was also bisexual, and although she wasn’t as open about it as Natalie, the two of them often ‘worked late’ in Nat’s office. Alice was hoping for an invitation for this afternoon as they hadn’t been together in a while.

“Thanks for coming, Alice. Close the door and have a seat,” Natalie instructed when Alice walked in.

“What’s up, Nat?” she asked, with her hopes for an evening rendevous in doubt.

“Have you observed anything unusual about Patrick?” she asked, surprised by Alice’s laughing outburst.

Alice told her about the accidental ‘under desk’ incident and how she’d exploited Patrick’s shame over the event. She went on to the teasing in the breakroom and how he blushed whenever she saw him in the hall.

“Alice!” Nat scolded, trying to sound serious, but couldn’t help laughing.

“It’s harmless fun!” Alice defended.

“Maybe not so harmless. I’ve had a complaint about him, and from what you’ve told me, it doesn’t sound as far-fetched as I’d originally thought.”

“What’s the complaint?”

“Debbie didn’t feel like she could tell me about it, so she told Carrie, who told me about it during our morning schedule review. She claims that Patrick is looking up her skirt in the break room, and she’s not the only one he’s doing it to.”

“Debbie in Marketing or …”

“No. Accounting.”

“She’s such a prude, Natalie. I honestly don’t know why you hired her. She doesn’t fit in very well around here.”

“She’s a great accountant! And based on what you told me, I’m inclined to believe her.”

“I guess. What are you going to do about it? He’s the best we’ve had in IT. I don’t relish finding someone else.”

“I really don’t know what to do. That’s why I’m telling you about it. I’ve never had to deal with something like this before! Do you have any ideas?”

“Not off hand. Why don’t we give ourselves a day to think about it and meet again tomorrow morning?”

Back in her office, Doreen arrived, asking if it was a good time. She wanted to run an idea she had by Alice before pitching it to Natalie. They’d been looking for new styles for the ‘SOMF’ line as sales were plateauing and even dropping for some months. As was often the case, someone’s personal experience led to an idea for a new product, which led to surprisingly frank discussions about their sexual exploits.

“My guy loves to have me sit on his face, and the other day, he asked if I would like to restrain his hands while I rode him. He had me cuff his wrists with these,” she said, holding up a pair of soft leather restraints, “and fasten them to the bedpost. With his arms out of the way and limited to using only his tongue, it was quite a ride!”

“So you want to provide these cuffs as a package with a pair of ‘SOMF’ panties?” Alice asked.

“Yes! And I thought a combination of the ‘Smoooth’ and ‘Oh Snap!” panties would add to it. My guy likes the smooth, satiny crotch, but once I’m on his face, I don’t want to get off, so a quick way to remove them would be great. I rode his face for more than twenty minutes with him tied up like that.”

“I think it’s a great idea! We’ll provide a video via a QR code on the label so the customer understands the concept. Maybe have the video available on the website as well. Get a pitch together, and I’ll go with you to see Natalie if you want.”

“Thanks, Alice,” she said and turned to go.

“Doreen? Could I borrow those cuffs for a day or two? I’ve got someone I’d like to try them on.”

“Sure. I can’t put a pitch together until I have a sample made of the panties, so a couple of days is fine. A warning: once you start, you won’t want to stop!” she laughed, leaving Alice holding the cuffs.

Alice walked into Natalie’s office the following morning and sat with a big smile. She didn’t know if Nat would go for her proposition as a method of dealing with Patrick, but if she did, perhaps they’d both leave that evening feeling much happier than usual.

“So, we have a great employee, who would be very hard to replace, conducting himself in a manner not befitting our company, ahem, morals,” she said with a sarcastic cough.

Natalie loved Alice’s sense of humor and laughed at the premise. Apart from a couple of straight-laced women like Debbie, who lodged this complaint, they were all a bunch of ‘naughty’ women whose sex-crazed ideas were the foundation of their success. Morals didn’t enter into it, but she felt like she couldn’t ignore the charge and signaled Alice to continue with what she suspected would be a far-out plan.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

“Have you ever heard of the technique for quitting smoking where the subject is overdosed with all the disgusting side effects of smoking? A room filled with smoke, ashtrays overflowing with stinky butts, and forced to chain smoke one cigarette after another?”

“Yeah,” Natalie replied, trying to imagine where she was going with this. “So we expose him to so many upskirt views of our panties that he never wants to look again? That could backfire!”

“Not just views,” Alice replied with a raised eyebrow, laying out the plan in detail. It took a little convincing, but eventually, Natalie agreed, knowing from personal experience that many of Alice’s off-the-wall plans became extremely exciting.

The beginning called for a meeting with Patrick just before lunch, during which they’d make him sweat a bit over losing his job and then offer an alternative that he had the afternoon to think about.

“This is one of your crazier ideas, Alice!” Natalie said once she’d heard the whole plan. “I hope nothing goes wrong!”

“Just imagine if it goes right!” she countered, and the meeting ended with two pairs of slightly wetter panties.

Patrick ended the call with Natalie’s PA, Carrie, and wondered what she’d want to see him about. As a precaution, he canceled a vendor meeting and lunch, not knowing how long the meeting would last, and spent the next couple of hours guessing what she’d want as he tried to work. Well before the appointed time, he headed to Natalie’s office and waited outside with Carrie.

He got a little worried when Alice arrived and walked right in with only a nod to Carrie. He still recalled the practical joke she’d played on him, concluding that if something like that happened again, he wouldn’t be so shy about it, but wondering whether he’d have the nerve to take a lick. His daydream was interrupted by the intercom on Carrie’s desk, and he was sent in.

He entered and sat across from Natalie’s desk as suggested. He glanced over at Alice, who was sitting on a futon against a side wall and couldn’t hide his surprise at seeing her legs separated enough that he could see her black satin panties. He hadn’t even processed that when Natalie spoke.

“Thank you for coming to see us, Patrick,” she said. “I’m afraid we have something serious to discuss with you. We’ve had a complaint,” she started, gauging his reaction before continuing. “An employee claims that you frequently look up her skirt in the break room.”

“Oh! I’m … I’m sorry,” he stammered and glanced again at Alice, incredulous that she was sitting with her legs even further apart now.

“You admit it?” Natalie asked, surprised at his immediate honesty.

“I, um. I guess I do sometimes. I didn’t think I was … I mean, it wasn’t any particular person,” he said as a feeble defense, and again looking over at Alice, wondering if she’d made the complaint. But why was she sitting there practically begging him to look if she did? Or was she trying to ‘catch him in the act’? “I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. I promise.”

“You’re a valuable team member, Patrick, and I don’t want to lose you, but I can’t ignore this complaint,” Natalie said as she came around her desk sporting a very short skirt and sat in the chair a few feet away from him.

“I’ll apologize to …” he started, but his eyes opened wide when Natalie, too, left her legs separated enough that he could see an expanse of smooth thigh leading up to her lavender panties.

“I’m afraid you’d embarrass her further if you said anything about it. As for your promise not to do it again, I think the way you’re looking at us both leaves me in doubt as to your ability to keep that promise.”

“Please give me a chance!?” he pled, staring at the floor, afraid to look up at them.

“As I said, we don’t want to lose you, but we think some sort of corrective action should be taken to ensure you don’t do it again. Are you okay with that?” Natalie asked.

“I … I guess so. I really like my job here and don’t want to lose it. What’s this corrective action?”

“I’m not going to tell you any more than this. Alice and I will do it together with you, hoping you won’t want to look up women’s skirts when we’re done. It won’t be a matter of keeping a promise, but something you’ll not want to do anymore. You won’t be hurt in any way. That’s all I’m going to say about it.”

“When?”

“Seven o’clock this evening. Here in my office. You can take the afternoon to think about it. If you’re here at seven, we’ll know your answer.” She didn’t want to say, ‘Otherwise, you can pack up your personal belongings and leave,’ because she didn’t want it to come to that.

“Thank you, Natalie. And you, Alice,” he said and left.

“Think he’ll be here?”

“I’d bet money on it!” Alice replied with a smirk.

Patrick left, not knowing what to think. It all seemed so strange. The accusation was true, though he didn’t think he’d singled any one woman out. He again thought of Alice, but that made no sense as she seemed to get a laugh out of making him feel uncomfortable.

And speaking of uncomfortable, what was this ‘corrective action’ he would have to submit to? He’d read erotica where an accused employee said, ‘I’ll do anything!’ which often resulted in some form of corporal punishment. The company did make panties for spankings, but he couldn’t believe that would be it, as she said he wouldn’t be hurt in any way. He spent the rest of the day trying to puzzle it out and arrived at Natalie’s office at precisely seven o’clock, knowing no more than when he’d left several hours ago.

He walked into her office feeling like a condemned man, seeing the two women in chairs and the futon unfolded into a bed. Natalie got up and locked the door behind him. His presence was his acceptance of whatever they would do, so they got started.

“Come over here, Patrick,” Alice said. Take off your shirt and lie on your back with your hands over your head.

He looked at her for a moment before complying, having just made his final decision. He removed his shirt, draped it over the chair, and lay down as instructed. He looked up to see Alice fastening the leather cuffs around his wrists after threading them through the arm of the futon. Testing his bonds, he found he couldn’t move his hands appreciably in any direction.

Alice kicked off her shoes and stood on the futon, her crotch directly above his face.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked him and, sensing his reluctance, added, “It’s okay. You can be honest.”

“Yes. Yes, Alice.”

“You will call us both Miss tonight, understand?”

“Yes, Miss,” he said, starting to understand what would happen next.

Alice got down on her knees with her crotch just inches above his face and asked again if he liked what he saw.

“Yes, Miss. Very mu …” he started but was stifled as she smothered him with her moist panties. “Mmfph!” he mumbled as she ground her pussy into his face.

“Is this what you really want?”

“Ymff!”

Rocking her hips for and aft, she wiped his face with her damp panties, ignoring his muffled exclamations. Getting wetter with each pass, she didn’t think this would deter his behavior, but she was going to cum several times trying.

Patrick loved his ‘corrective action,’ hoping Natalie would get in on it and wondering where it would eventually lead. They didn’t know that, to him, this was the ultimate worship, though this was the first time with restraints. Breathing through his nose, he savored the scent of her wet pussy as his tongue tried to lap up all he could get.

Natalie watched in fascination as her sometimes lover mashed the lips she loved to lick herself into the mumbling face of the ‘IT guy,’ waiting for her turn to do the same. Alice was panting deeper, slower breaths as she approached the first of what they expected would be several orgasms.

Pressing down as if to push him through the dense mattress, her body suddenly stiffened, and she stopped breathing until it hit, one long exhale signaling her climax, with her hips slathering his face with her sopping wet panties.

“Thank you, Miss!” Patrick managed to say just before Alice’s crotch was replaced by Natalie’s.

Natalie was much wetter than Alice when she started, owing to the extraordinary spectacle she’d just watched. She made quite a show of smearing her wet panties all over his groaning face.

“We’ve only just begun, Patrick! I’m afraid you’re going to have a very sore tongue before we’re through teaching you a very special lesson!” she scolded as she switched to jerking her crotch into his face, like her pussy was punching him in the mouth.

It was Alice’s turn to watch, and she was surprised at how thrilling that was. She wished she could take her panties off and finger herself while watching Natalie pound his face into the futon, but that wasn’t the plan.

With the extra stimulation of having watched Alice, Natalie was moving much quicker toward her first climax, her ‘punches’ becoming less forceful and involuntary. She gasped aloud as she came, her body twitching as she closed her thighs on Patrick’s face as though to get every last impulse from his face.

“Oh my! Thank you, Miss!” Patrick blurted out, starved for air when Natalie dismounted, and Alice took her place without delay.

“So, you’re still enjoying this?” she accused as she grabbed his head and pounded her pussy with it. “You still like looking up my skirt to see my pretty panties?” She didn’t wait for an answer but let go of his head and made a show of opening the ‘Oh Snap!’ panties, pulling them out of her crotch and wiping her pussy with them. “Maybe you’d like them in your mouth!?” she challenged as she smeared his moaning face with them before stuffing them into his willing and waiting mouth.

Patrick was in a heaven he’d never dreamed of and hoped it wouldn’t end soon. Little did he know.

A groan of complaint resulting from her removing her panties from his mouth was replaced by a moan when her pussy replaced them. 

“Oh my God!” Alice exclaimed when his tongue slithered up inside her. “Ooo, yeah!” she cried before moving off his face, grabbing his chin, and pinching his cheeks together. “Let me see that tongue!” she demanded, and both hers and Natalie’s mouths opened in shock at the size of it.

She looked at Natalie, seeing the same stunned look on her face, and they both smiled broadly, thinking, ‘This is gonna be much better than we imagined!’

Back on his face, she was moaning almost continuously as that magic tongue slithered through her slit. Moving only slightly as she couldn’t keep still, she let him do the work, thinking, ‘Oh fuck, he’s good!’ Positioning her dripping slot directly over his mouth, she pulled him in again, gasping seconds later as his tongue darted into her.

“Ohhh, fuuuck!” she screamed as she came again, her hips shaking as she tried to hold still to enjoy the continuing penetration. She was speechless as she climbed off, Natalie visibly quivering in anticipation as she removed her panties.

Natalie climbed on, and in no time at all, Patrick had her panting and gasping, well on her way to her second orgasm, with Alice standing close like a kid waiting for her turn on the ride. Natalie’s climax came quicker than any in recent memory, and letting Patrick continue, a second orgasm followed close behind.

Twice more, the two mounted Patrick’s face, multiple orgasms now the norm and coming ever faster. Both had stripped off the remainder of their clothes, giving Patrick something to watch as their tits bounced on their chests. They’d been at it for more than an hour, giving Patrick very brief rests in between, and it was starting to wear on him, but this was so beyond any fantasy he wouldn’t quit until he passed out.

“One more ride for each of us, Patrick. Or should I call you ‘IT guy’ from now on? You know, I was going to suggest that IT stood for ‘Ingest Twat,” but now I think it’ll be ‘Incredible Tongue!’ Come on, IT guy, make me cum in your face one more time!” Alice demanded as she ran her sore gash over his face, taking it a little bit easier to prolong this last time.

Natalie decided she wanted to cum on his cock, so she opened his pants and yanked them down with Patrick’s help lifting his hips and revealing a nice thick cock standing tall and proud. Patrick groaned as he felt her dripping wet pussy envelop his stiff shaft, and like a tandem bicycle, he had two horny wet women riding him.

Alice had been oblivious to anything but her pussy getting the best licking she could remember and was startled when Natalie put her hands on her shoulders. Natalie pulled her back until she could get a hold of Alice’s tits, squeezing and pinching them. Alice reached behind to find Natalie’s pussy to finger her clit, and now all three were charging each toward their own unbelievable orgasm.

Alice came first, covering Patrick’s face in her juice, triggering his explosion inside Natalie, who followed shortly after, each loudly proclaiming their ultimate satisfaction. Had somebody been outside listening, it might have sounded like three people close to death but getting a last-minute reprieve as their tired bodies tried to recover.

Alice got up first and collapsed in a chair while Natalie massaged Patrick’s chest in gratitude for his extraordinary effort. She got up as well when his flaccid cock flopped out of her. She went to sit behind her desk.

“You can get up now,” she said, laughing when he held up his wrists, reminding them of his restraints.

Alice removed the cuffs, and he sat up slowly, pulling his pants up as he stood. Looking at two beautiful, naked women still recovering from the tongue lashing he’d given them, he wondered when he’d wake from the dream.

“So! Patrick,” Natalie started, feeling like something needed to be said about the original complaint. “I’m sure this so-called ‘corrective action’ has made no impact on your … panty fetish, shall we call it?”

“I’m sorry, Miss. I will try very hard to avoid making anyone feel uncomfortable.”

Alice went over to Natalie and whispered something in her ear. Natalie smiled and nodded.

“You enjoyed this, didn’t you?” she asked.

“More than you know. I love giving to a woman like that, and I would have been happy even if you hadn’t, you know, fucked me,” he said sincerely.

“You’d like to do it again?” Natalie asked.

“Oh yes, Miss!” he said enthusiastically.

“You can use our first names again, Patrick. How about this? We’ll do this again in two weeks IF I have no further complaints about you.”

“Yes, I would love that, Mi … um, Natalie!”

“I’m going to tell the person who complained to let me know if she even thinks you’re looking at her like that again. Understand?”

“Yes. Thank you both so much! I’ll be the best IT guy you ever had! Whichever meaning you like better!” he laughed

“Great! You can go now.”

Patrick left still in shock about the whole event, and there was the possibility that he’d get to do it again. He canceled evening plans with some friends, telling them he was too tired without telling them that it was his tongue that needed a rest. He’d go home and treat his tongue to one of his favorite imported beers.

“Wow, Alice! Whew!” Natalie said, “That was some corrective action!”

“Can you believe that guy? Facesitting just became my favorite! I wish we’d done one thing differently, though.”

“What’s that?”

“I wish you’d made the next time one week from now instead of two!” she said, and they both erupted in laughter.

--==<<<O>>>==--

They never did things like this when I worked in IT! I hope you enjoyed IT and please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' IT if you did. Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments