Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gentle Sitting

"Smothering can be gentle"

7
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
297 words 297 words

She was sitting on his chest, her long hair falling like curtains around their faces. She leaned in, pressing her lips to his in a soft, slow kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this, love?" Her voice was a gentle whisper, as soothing as a lullaby. "Remember, once I sit down, you can't change your mind."

He nodded, a silent confirmation of his consent. A tender smile bloomed on her face, her eyes sparkling with affection.

"Alright then," she murmured, her smile never wavering. She turned around, her back to him. Slowly, carefully, she shifted her weight onto his face. He felt her settle into place, his nose neatly tucked into her. He could smell her, a comforting scent of vanilla and honey.

"Remember to relax, okay?" Her voice carried a note of care. As she started to suffocate him, his body involuntarily twitched. She responded by sitting down more firmly, keeping him in place. His world was reduced to her, to their shared warmth, to the scent of vanilla and honey.

"I know it's hard, love," she cooed, her voice soothing like a balm. "But it won't be long now."

As his struggles became more desperate, she lifted herself slightly, giving him room to breathe. His breaths were ragged and desperate, but he was breathing.

"You did great," she said, her voice full of admiration and warmth. She hovered over his face, letting him catch his breath and breathe her in. She knew he loved this part, the desperate gasps, the scent of her. She loved it too.

Once he had caught his breath, she lay down next to him. Their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces, her arm draped protectively over him. They cuddled in the silence, their heartbeats syncing in the quiet.

Published 
Written by nessuniemand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments