Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast Of Champions

"the best breakfast is gangbang leftovers, warm and wet"

41
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
439 words 439 words

She came home right when he was due to wake up. The short, white frilly dress, brushed against her bronze, sun-kissed thighs as she got out of the taxi with her tiny gold and black designer purse. Her open-toed shoes click-clacked as she jogged up the paved sidewalk leading to the small bungalow house.

Trying to keep her cunt as clenched tight as she could, she dropped the purse and kicked off the sandals at the door, then shuffled to his bedroom. The sheets were twisted around his legs, and the pillow had fallen onto the floor. He was lying on his back, with his arm across his chest and the nub of his other arm wrapped in a fabric cap to match his pajama bottoms, dark, navy blue, and some fabric that was silky and shiny.

She tip-toed over to him. “Morning, sleepy head,” she greeted in her high-pitched, bell-tone voice. He frowned, opening his eyes to slits, giving a glimpse of those eyes of his. They were a bright blue like the ocean, startling against his dark features, but they weren’t contacts.

“Hey, where have you been all night? I missed you.”

His voice sounded deep, still thick with sleep, grumbly, almost growly. His long eyelashes were sticking together, and he raised his arm to rub at his eyes.

“Been out with friends”

“Which ones?”

“Taste and see...”

And right as he lowered his hand from rubbing the sleep out of his eye, he had the sight of her gooey, dripping cunt descending over his face.

He groaned, “Oh, that smells fantastic.”

He reached and pulled her closer so that his lips could taste her.

The nub of his other arm was rubbing her trembling thigh as the juices smeared on his tongue like cream on toast.

“Mm, I’d know this taste anywhere. It's our beloved Lord Darius.”

“Mmhmm, I simply had to see him again. It had been some time, and, well, my pussy missed the way he filled her.” The words sighed out of her before she sucked in a sharp breath feeling his tongue against her folds again.

“This is quite the load …Oooh, is that also Vincent and Gideon, I taste?”

“Mmhmm, now, don’t be rude, darling, talking with your mouth full and all that, finish your breakfast, then we can swoon over your boyfriend and my husband.”

“Mmpf, yes Ma’am”

"Yes, that's it. Lovely.." She sighed in pleasure as she lifted her dress up and over, then off her head, letting the frilly, summer dress drip from her fingers to the floor in its own puddle of cream.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments