Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Enjoyable Evening, For Both

"Both try to make the experience as enjoyable as it gets"

0
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

In response to my squirming, Claire lifted herself slightly, hovering just above my face. Her voice was firm but gentle as she spoke, "Look, I want you to stay still. I want to enjoy my evening. Just calm down. It can't be that bad."

Her words hit me with a mixture of embarrassment and realization. I had been moving too much, disrupting her comfort. I had to remember that this was a shared experience, not just about my endurance but also her enjoyment.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, my voice muffled beneath her. "I'll try to be still." She nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. "Good. Remember, this is supposed to be fun for both of us."

I took a deep breath, bracing myself as she slowly lowered herself back onto my face. This time, I focused on staying still, on enduring the pressure and discomfort for her sake.

She settled back onto my face, her weight pressing down onto me once again. Despite the discomfort, I held still, focusing on my breathing and the sound of the movie playing in the background.

As the minutes turned into hours, I found myself suffering again. The pressure, the warmth, the scent of her jeans were getting to much to handle.

I swallowed my discomfort, my face buried beneath her. I forced myself to focus on the sound of her voice, the rhythm of her breath, the softness of her jeans against my skin.

"I can't breathe," I finally managed to gasp out, the words muffled beneath her.

She sighed, shifting her weight off of me just enough to allow me some air. "I told you to stay still," she said, her voice firm but not unkind. "You need to learn to breathe through it."

"I'm trying," I said, taking a deep breath now that I had the chance. "It's just... it's hard."

"I know," she said. "But it's not impossible. I believe in you."

With that, she lowered herself back onto my face, her weight pressing down onto me once again. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for what was to come.

She finally stood up, giving me a chance to catch my breath. The cool air hit my flushed face, momentarily relieving the overwhelming heat and pressure. I gasped for air, my lungs filling up with sweet, much-needed oxygen. My head spun a little, the sudden relief almost as disorienting as the pressure had been.

I looked up at Claire, my gaze meeting hers. Her eyes held a certain intensity, a determination that told me she wasn't done yet. But there was also a hint of satisfaction, a small smile playing on her lips as she watched me recover.

"I am barely alive," I joked, my voice hoarse. I reached up to wipe my face, trying to regain some semblance of composure.

"You're doing great," she said, her voice soothing. "Take a deep breath. You're okay."

She looked down at me, concern etching lines onto her face as she took in my flushed and pale complexion. "You're really red," she commented, her voice filled with surprise. "But you're also... pale? Is that even possible?"

I shrugged, trying to play it down. "Guess you're just that good."

A small chuckle escaped her, but it was clear she was still worried. She reached out, her fingers brushing against my cheek. The touch was gentle, almost hesitant, as if she was afraid she might hurt me.

"Are you ready to continue?" she asked, watching me closely. I hesitated, the words 'no' on the tip of my tongue. But before I could say anything, she had already made her decision.

"I think you can handle it," she said, determination shining in her eyes. Without another word, she lowered herself onto my face once again.

I gasped, not prepared for the sudden pressure. But this time, she didn't shift her weight off of me. She stayed there, her soft jeans pressing down onto my face. Her scent was all around me, the warmth of her body enveloping me.

I took a deep breath, trying to focus on the sound of her voice, the rhythm of her breath, the softness of her jeans against my skin.

"Remember what I said earlier," she reminded me, her voice steady. "Breathe through it."

I nodded, the best I could under her. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the discomfort to come. But as I focused on my breathing, on the sound of her voice, I found the discomfort slowly fading away. I was able to bear it, to endure it for her.

She was right. I could handle it. I just had to remember to breathe.

"I feel like I'm crushing you," she said, her voice laced with worry. "But I don't want to stop. I hope you're okay with this."

I nodded, doing my best to reassure her. "I'm okay," I managed to mumble, my voice muffled beneath her.

Beneath her, I tried to breathe through the fabric of her jeans. But it was hard. The material was thick, suffocating. And the smell... it was overwhelming. It was her, her perfume, her sweat, the scent of the day clinging to her clothes. It was intoxicating and overwhelming all at once.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

I took a deep breath, trying to pull in as much air as I could through the fabric. But it was too hard, too suffocating. I felt lightheaded, my vision starting to blur.

"Claire," I gasped out, my voice barely audible. "I... I can't breathe."

She immediately shifted her weight, lifting herself slightly. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

I sucked in a deep breath, the cool air flooding my lungs. "I'm okay," I reassured her. "It's just... hard to breathe."

She looked down at me, her eyes filled with concern. But there was also a hint of determination there. She didn't want to stop, didn't want to give up. She wanted to continue, to stay on top of me. To enjoy this moment, this shared experience.

"Do you want to continue?" she asked, watching me closely.

I hesitated, considering her question. It was hard to breathe, hard to endure the pressure, the scent, the warmth. But I didn't want to disappoint her. I didn't want to ruin this moment for her.

"I'll try," I said, my voice barely audible. "I'll try to breathe through it."

With that, she lowered herself back onto my face, her weight pressing down onto me once again. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for what was to come. For the pressure, the scent, the warmth. For her.

Claire adjusted her position again, angling herself forward to open up a small pocket of air between my nose and her form. The adjustment was small but significant, giving me just enough room to breathe.

"I've got a solution," she proposed, the corner of her mouth lifting in a confident smile. "This way you can still breathe, and I can finish my book tonight."

She cradled a hefty book in her hands, her attention already half-lost to the intricate narrative dancing across the pages. She was clearly intent on spending the evening nestled in its plot, her perch remaining the same.

"This should be fine," she assured me, her eyes flicking to mine briefly before returning to her book. The words were more for her comfort than mine, a confirmation of her decision.

Her weight remained a constant pressure, but her slight repositioning eased the suffocating intensity. Her scent, a mix of her perfume and the day's wear, was still present but seemed less all-consuming.

Taking a deep breath, I appreciated the fresh influx of air. Breathing was still a challenge, yet it felt more manageable now. I could withstand this. I could endure it for her.

Her interest was now wholly consumed by her book, her eyes moving across the pages while she became engrossed in the narrative. Her soft mutterings as she read aloud to herself were oddly comforting amidst my physical discomfort.

As the hours trickled by, I found myself becoming more accustomed to the pressure, the scent, the warmth. I concentrated on my breathing, on her gentle voice, on the sensation of her body against mine.

This was our shared experience: her enjoyment of her book and my endurance beneath her. As I lay there, supporting her while she delved into her literary world, I found an odd solace in my discomfort. I was there for her, providing her with the support she needed.

Despite the discomfort, despite the struggle to breathe, I found myself content in our unusual arrangement.

"Is your head getting softer?" she asked suddenly, her voice pulling me from my thoughts. Her question was laced with a touch of mild amusement and genuine curiosity.

I found myself chuckling at the odd question, despite the discomfort I was experiencing. "I don't think so," I replied, my voice muffled beneath her. "Why, does it feel different?"

She shifted slightly above me, the movement causing a brief increase in pressure. "It does, a little," she admitted. "Maybe it's just because I've been sitting here for so long."

The thought was a little amusing, the idea that my head might somehow be changing shape under her weight. But despite the humor, I found myself hoping she was comfortable, that she was enjoying her evening as much as possible.

"Well, let me know if I need to fluff up like a pillow," I joked, trying to lighten the mood. Her soft laughter echoed above me, the sound bringing a smile to my face despite the pressure against it.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said, her tone light and teasing. And with that, she settled back down, her attention returning to her book as I once again focused on enduring the pressure and discomfort for her sake.

Published 
Written by nessuniemand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors