Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex In The Car While Driver's Watching

"My boyfriend and I had sex in front of his friend."

24
14 Comments 14
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Hi everyone, this is my first time writing a story. I do not have many experiences but I want to share them with you, so all my stories are true. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please excuse me for my English but it is not my mother language."

My boyfriend, George, and I met each other in high school. We had our first sexual contact during the summer holidays while our parents were out of the town for a few days. We both lived with our parents and, as you can imagine, there wasn't any privacy for us. We usually were looking for an isolated spot to park the car and have sex.

Six months later, his car had an issue and the mechanic told him that it was better to buy a new one instead. George looked for something new but found it difficult due to his limited budget. During this period, we were asking our friends to drive us home or to the nearest subway station.

George's best friend was John, who was a tall, overweight and not an especially good-looking man. But John was funny and a very good guy. Most days, he drove us home because we are close to the path to his house. We chose the rear seats and along the way, George and I usually kissed and touched each other. George wanted more, but it was very awkward. After all, John was very near and it never went further. We continued this for almost two months. Each time we were in the back seat, John would be making comments. He would suggest that we be careful to keep the cushions clean to tease us.

One Saturday night, we returned home from a failed party and were wondering what to do to save the night. We did not drink too much at the party and we thought a club might be a good idea. But, unable to reach an agreement with our friends on where to go, we just continued driving.

In the back seat, George was rubbing my pussy over my clothes. We were both aroused because we hadn't had sex for almost two months. It was a summer night, so I was wearing a light dress. My clothes made it easy enough for George to get his hands between my legs. I was so excited, I grabbed his hard cock and gave him a handjob.

Eventually, I was lying on the rear seat with my head behind John's position. George continued rubbing and kissing me until I had an orgasm. When he felt my juices squirt on his hand, he had an orgasm too. I became so aroused and wanted more, but felt embarrassed to go further. I guessed that John probably didn't realize what was happening right behind him.

Of course, every time we got in the car, the same scenario took place and we grew bolder. There was constant kissing, rubbing, fingering, stroking and more orgasms. By now, John understood what was going on in the back seat, but he never said a word.

While we continued to look for places to have sex, George suggested that we just do it while John was driving. George explained if it was dark out, no one could see us, not even John. He confessed that he had discussed what we were doing in the back seat with John. I was shocked to think the men had talked about it. I knew it would continue, but didn't know if I would ever be comfortable with it.

A few days later, we went to the cinema with some friends. George touched me at every opportunity and soon, we were both aroused. The movie ended around midnight and we went straight to the car. This time, George almost forced me to lie down and started kissing me with extraordinary passion.

George whispered, "I can't wait anymore. We are gonna have sex now!" He began removing his pants and it made me laugh because it is so challenging to get undressed in the back seat of a car.

From the front seat, John commented, "Get a room, guys, or at least pay me or something for my portable bedroom."

George put on a condom and jumped on me. We struggled for ten minutes, trying to get comfortable back there. George even asked his friend to pull his seat forward to give us more room.

All this time, I was holding his jacket on my face to hide my embarrassment. Then suddenly, George was inside me. It felt good, but it was weird somehow. I was trying to realize what was going on.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

I heard John say, "Oh my god, they're doing it! I have free porn in my car!"

While it was funny, I was already nearing an orgasm. There was nothing funny about my orgasm. George climaxed in just a few minutes, but I did not remove the jacket from my face! I stayed there until we reached my house.

Before we said goodnight, I turned to John to explain that it wasn't my idea to actually have sex in his back seat. I wanted him to know that I was sorry.

He replied, "Don't worry about it. It's fine with me. Just keep the seats clean!"

Later that night, George and I were texting and discussing what had happened. He told me that it was cool. John didn't mind and he just wanted me so badly. I expected it to be super awkward and not the right thing to do, but, in fact, I enjoyed it. I reasoned because we had been working up to it for several weeks, maybe it just became easier.

Several days later, it happened for a second time. It was faster this time and no one said anything.

The third time, George was trying to find a place because it was very painful to hide and have sex at the same time. George pulled down his trousers, sat and told me to ride him. It was the first time I had been on top and John could see me. I agreed but asked John to turn his head to the window. I was wearing a dress, but I still felt weird to have him look at me.

There still wasn't enough space to sit, so we pushed the passenger seat forward and folded it down. Finally, we were comfortable. We did not remove our clothes, but after a while, George pulled down my strapless dress and was sucking my nipples. I couldn't see John, but I thought he was looking. Then George told me to turn around (reverse cowgirl).

That was the place! Enough space for everyone!

Suddenly, I realized my breasts were next to John! I saw him in the front mirror. He had turned his head to look at me. He didn't say anything. He just looked at me, at my breasts and then to my eyes. I had an instant orgasm. It was the most intense feeling I'd ever had. I don't know why such a simple thing (I mean a guy just looked at me naked) made me feel that way. I kept fucking George, not wanting this feeling to end. I put my left arm on John's seat to give him a better view of my boobs. I was so horny. It isn't really like me to be so naughty, but I was so turned on!

Suddenly, George's phone was ringing. There was a family issue and we had to go. We went straight to his house and John drove me back to mine. Before I got out of the car, John told me that he liked my body and thought my boobs were perfect. I thanked him and got out of the vehicle.

That night, I masturbated three times in the bathroom, thinking of all that had happened. It was amazing! I was thinking about John and how he looked at me naked.

George was out of town for a few days. I went to McArthur Glen Outlet with a group of friends for shopping and coffee. John was there too, but we did not speak of our adventure in the car. We just acted like nothing had happened. John offered to drive me home, but I returned home by bus because I didn't want to be alone with John in his car. I was afraid of what might happen.

Before the summer ended, we had sex in John's car more times. Now I was happy to be fully naked! It was so sexy to get undressed in front of both of them. I tried to flash my pussy and ass at him (John) every single time. I remember the longing look on John's face as he watched George fuck me. I was so excited that I masturbated each time after I was alone at home.

Unfortunately, George's University was in another city. When the summer came to an end, he left town to attend school so the whole thing ended.

And that's my story!

Published 
Written by annampou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments