Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Client: Again

"My clients birthday and I treat him!"

45
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As you know, from my previous story, I get on extremely well with my client. And, as you know, I flashed him and he came as a result of me flashing him.

He didn't cum a great deal, there was a little trickle, then a little squirt, and another, very small, trickle. 

That was just over two weeks ago, and things have escalated since. 

On the day I flashed Ian and saw him cum, I went on a week's leave. I got back about a week ago. I work with him, and just him, Tuesday to Friday; it pays well. I went into his room, shaved him, and was just about to uncover him when he asked me to give him a few minutes. I said that I didn't mind seeing his erection. (To be honest, I had missed it!)

Anyway, I pulled back the quilt, and his cock was really swollen and pointing up to his face; I had said previously that it is quite big. It looked so big, and I could feel my pussy juices start to flow. 

"Sorry, Gemma, but I did warn you." 

"You have a lovely cock, Ian."

I leant over and kissed the very top of his cock head. Ian spoke as I straightened up. 

"I would like it if you did more." 

I leant over again and held his cock as I put his cock head in my mouth and sucked. 

"Oh, Gemma." 

I started pumping his cock, quite fast, and running my tongue around his cock head. 

"Oh, Gemma."

I didn't have to pump him for long.

"Oh, Gemma, I'm cumming." 

I slowed the pumping right down and could feel his cum rising through his cock. I felt a little cum hit the back of my throat. Ian didn't cum much, but I loved the taste of it. I finished sucking him and gave his cock head another little kiss. I then continued washing and dressing him. I'm sure he enjoyed it, as much as I did.

That was Tuesday the twenty-eight. It was his sixtieth birthday on Friday the first. Shower days are Fridays, and I wanted to give him something special. I do give him nice presents, but I wanted to give him a "really" special present this year, and I knew what that would be!

On Wednesday and Thursday, I made sure that I didn't bring him to a full erection. Friday came, and I wore a beigey cream mini dress, which was quite short and tight, with a very low cut and revealing flouncy and strappy top area. Heels, no bra or knickers. 

"Happy birthday, Ian. I wanted to dress up for you."

"Wow! You look nice." 

I leant right over to give him a kiss on the cheek, and, because I was braless, my top fell forward, giving Ian a nice view of my tits. (I'm a 36A-ish.)

I gave him a shave and pulled the duvet back. His cock was quite big, bigger than normal, but I wanted it bigger. I could feel my nipples harden, and I could feel my pussy moistening. I felt excited and really slutty. 

NaniYun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NaniYun

I got his standing frame, and transferred him to the commode in the bathroom, so he was ready for a shower. As I was giving him a shower, I had to lean over quite a bit, and as my dress was quite revealing. Ian could easily see all of my tits, and probably my hard nipples as well. 

Ian's cock was so big now, and, with what I had planned, I could feel my pussy juices really flowing. I was so very excited.  I finished the shower and, once again, I had to lean over to hold the commode and pull him out to dry and dress him. Ian's cock looked huge as I pulled him out of the bathroom, and we looked at each other and smiled. 

I stood up and lifted off my dress.  "Happy birthday, Ian." 

I put one leg over him and held his cock. The arms of the commode were in the way, so I had to put my legs over the armrests. I guided his cock into my pussy but, because of my legs dangling over the armrests, it was a bit uncomfortable and I couldn't get his cock right into my pussy. 

"What if you turn around." 

"Ok." 

I lifted my legs off the armrests, stood up, and turned around. That was better. I could move my bum right the way up, and his cock slipped into my, very wet, pussy and I pushed down. 

"Your cock feels so big inside me." 

I started, slowly, sliding up n down n up n down. 

"Oh my god, Gemma." 

"Can you reach round and grab my tits?" 

Ian reached round, with his good hand, and managed to massage my left tit and nipple.  

"Sorry, Gemma, but I don't think I will last long." 

"That's ok. You just enjoy your birthday treat." 

I slid up and down his cock a few more times before Ian shouted,  "I'm cumming!" 

I pushed down hard, as I felt his warm cum shoot out of his cock. 

"Uuugh. Oh god, Gemma!" 

I loved the feeling of his cum inside me.  I really ground my pussy on his cock, until I was sure that he finished cumming. I then lifted myself off his cock, and it "plopped" out. 

I put my dress back on and had to get a flannel to wipe my pussy juice off his cock, and in his groin. I continued to dry and dress him. I loved having his cock in my pussy. Maybe I will do it again, maybe at Christmas. 

I haven't told my boyfriend. He knows that I have seen Ian with an erection, and he has asked how big his penis is. But I just play it down and say that it is a normal-sized penis. He has also asked me if I get turned on when I see his erection. I have just told him that we have a professional relationship, and should he get an erection, I just ignore it. 

Published 
Written by NaughtyGemma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments