Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heather in Houston

"A young couple has some fun in public"

11
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"My 1st story; please don't be as harsh as my characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>| For P_"

As I stared out at the Texas heat from the hotel window, I was thankful for the luxury of air conditioning. However, despite the boiling 95°F weather outside, it would only get hotter for my young sub, Heather. We met online, and, inevitably, the conversation turned towards more lewd subject matters. At that point, we were comfortable with one another so the dangers of honesty were relatively low. She, only a year younger than I, was naturally submissive. We mutually understood the situation. By the time we finally got together, the sexual tensions were high. That was a mere four months ago.

Today, you see, we would be exploring the taboo land of public play. Neither of us had much experience, but I allowed my domineering personality to take control of the situation. Both of us were uncomfortable, yet irrationally excited (she more than I). We drove three hours to Houston to get away from people we might know, as bumping into a friend would ruin her experience. Today is all about her, though she doesn't know it yet.

She only knew that we would be going out. I advised her to wear less revealing clothes, as this would make her more comfortable. She happily complied, assuming that I would save any sexual advances for later. Poor Heather. She doesn't know what lies ahead of her within the maw of my deviously creative mind.

She walked into the bedroom wearing simple sweatpants and a T-shirt that was rather loose on her. Her deliciously tight ass swayed along with her hips as she walked, the fabric of her pants occasionally relocating itself between her cheeks indifferently, only to be pulled free with her next step. Her petite frame was hidden beneath the shirt, yet defined itself as the garment shifted on her shoulders. God, she's adorable. She punctuated her elongated walk into the room with a playful "how do I look, boss?" Accompanied by a twirl that seemed to slow time to my eyes, desperate to take in every inch of her gorgeous appearance, Heather marinated in the cuteness that drew me to her personality online.

"You look great, H," I responded, tossing around the idea of warning her that those pants were much too warm to be wearing around Houston in such blazing heat. I ultimately decided against forewarning her and rose to my feet. The way she tilted her head up to look at me as I took confident strides toward her made the light from the window glimmer in her beautiful deep brown eyes. She instinctively took a step backward to let me by. What did I do to deserve this girl?

I squeezed past her, never breaking eye contact, and made my way toward the hotel room door. I grabbed the doorknob accurately (despite being blind to its location) and slowly opened the gateway into the next stage: the point of no return. If we left this room, I would not let myself fail to follow through on this plan. With the door open, I gestured for her to walk out. I could sense her discomfort even when she was considering leading us somewhere strange. Heather is confident in familiar territories, but she has never been to Houston.

After a moment of hesitation, my piercing stare seemingly penetrating her very soul, she began to walk out the door. I had restrained myself to this point, but I could not resist a playful slap on her ass as she passed me. She giggled softly and entered the hallway. I took one last glance at the room and then followed her.

---

As soon as we exited the hotel I could feel the heat. Though Heather generally looks hot, she seemed especially warm after a few minutes of baking in the Texas sun. Gingerly holding her hand, seemingly delicate as glass to me, I guided her through the bustling downtown. I led her to a shop, generously blasting air conditioning into the street as a lure, and brought her inside. As I'm sure she noticed immediately, I had brought her to a jeweler.

Her sweet eyes turned wide and looked up at me, afraid to voice her assumption of why I brought her here. I only looked down at her and wrapped my arm around her slender shoulder. Understanding that I intended to buy her jewelry, she twirled into my embrace and wrapped her arms around my waist. I could feel her breasts pressing into me, but seeing her happy gave me more satisfaction than the mere diluted sexual connection.

As she didn't relish in the flamboyant luxuries of diamonds and gemstones, her ears were still not pierced. I brushed her silky black hair behind an ear, though I didn't need the confirmation. I only wanted to see her smiling face more clearly. This would be a treat for her, but not in the way she was envisioning.

I navigated over to the shop's rather extensive selection of clip-on earrings: the main reason I chose to bring Heather here to this particular jeweler. This subdivision of the store was somewhat secluded, sequestered into a small area on the wall, forming a U-shape around an employee kiosk. I calmly kept my right hand wrapped around her hip as she excitedly took in the selections.

"Any pair you want," I whispered in her ear.

She lovingly placed a hand over mine as I let it drop to the side of her ass.

After a few moments of browsing, a young man in a button-up shirt approached us. The shirt's shade of pink instantly caught my eye, starkly contrasting itself with his rather dark complexion.

"Hey guys, how can I help you?" he queried in a voice that sounded suspiciously friendly as if his mind were in another place entirely. He walked up to the employee kiosk and we turned to face him, our backs to the wall.

"Go ahead, H. You know what you like," I told her in a voice openly directed at the room in general rather than only her. She removed her hand from mine as she tried to describe a pair she had once seen in an ad. She's just awful with words when she gets excited. She talks fast and words get all jumbled up. It's honestly pretty adorable.

Alas, I was not focusing on what she had to say. Instead, I was slowly repositioning my hand toward the small of her back. It was obvious that the clerk was still confused, so I continued my hand's movement. I slowly brought it downwards towards the waistband of her sweats. I could feel the slight dampness from the heat as I moved my hand beneath her shirt. I could feel the warmness of her bare skin as I moved my hand beneath her waistband. She began to talk even faster, and it was clear that the employee was still confused. I just watched her face turn red as she felt my fingers parting her buttocks. Yet she kept talking. At this point she was rambling, repeating herself, and being confusing. Whatever it took to distract the employee from her rapidly reddening face.

My hand was slick from the moisture inside her pants so I kept pushing. I slowly teased her as my middle finger found its way to the brown jackpot. I rested the tip of my finger there for a moment. She knew what was coming, but she was unsure of just when she could expect the moment of entrance. I waited for six seconds. I felt her brace at three, understanding that I was about to make an entrance. By the sixth second, she had relaxed, almost being content with my moist finger's presence.

And then I gradually applied pressure. Her face flushed to match the shade of the employee's shirt. I heard a quiet gasp as my middle finger made an entrance. She stopped talking as I flexed my digit. We had discussed anal, but never had I been this audacious.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

The clerk quickly filled the silence by suggesting options, still obviously unclear on what Heather was looking for. Of course, I had spotted the pair instantly, cleverly hidden in plain sight. But she didn't need to know that. The employee walked around the kiosk to show us some examples and we rotated to follow him. The shop wasn't particularly crowded, but any keen observer would be able to tell that my hand was down the back of her pants.

Almost as if she were a puppet, I steered her with my finger in her ass, directing her which way to face. She wouldn't be thinking clearly, so I had to keep our actions discreet enough to be hidden from plain sight. But, as far as she knew, her ass-fingering was publicly viewable. The clerk stood at attention as he held a beautiful pair of sapphire studs, but they were not what she was looking for. I violently yanked my middle digit out of her ass just as she was about to respond. This left her speechless.

Calmly, I stepped in. "No, I think we want something with a little more variation," I offered. There was no waver in my voice, though I was the most nervous I have been since I confessed my love for Heather online all those months ago. Snakes were intertwining in my stomach, but my head stayed level. I cannot say the same for Heather, who was only just now beginning to regain her composure.

So, I struck again. This time it was my thumb lodged up her ass, which was slightly thicker than my middle finger. She quickly perked up at this new invader and, realizing just how flustered she was, tried to focus only on staying upright. Deepening my thumb into her anal cavity, I brought my fingers down to her pussy. My hand effortlessly molded around the familiar curvature of her womanhood as I felt her wetness.

Without ambition, I plunged my index finger deep into her sopping wet hole. She almost doubled over, but my thumb in her ass kept her attention. As the clerk began to pull out another pair of earrings, I flexed my hand. Seeing that her complexion was nearly as pale as the tile floor beneath our feet, I stepped into the conversation once more. "What about those?" I suggested, using my left hand to motion broadly towards a case behind the salesman.

I let the clerk lead us toward the case with the earrings I knew she'd just love. Seeing Heather's eyes glazed over, I guided her towards the case. The absentminded employee pulled out the earrings I had in mind. Their complex interiors shone brightly in the light, reflecting different colors as the clerk moved them up in the air. At one moment they reflected the gorgeous blue of the sea, and the next they proudly emulated the pale pink of Heather's flushed face.

"What do you think, H?" I knew damn well what she thought, but I wanted to make her say it. Just for good measure, I also jammed my ring finger into her pussy.

With an exasperated gasp, she cried "Yeah that's fucking amazing." The employee didn't know that, instead of referring to the brilliance of the gems, she was responding to my fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, subsequently making my thumb flex in her ass.

After leading her to the kiosk to pay, I retreated my hand from her pants. I watched as color flooded back into her face. The clerk was busy rambling prices and payment options to me, but I was too busy admiring Heather's beauty to pay attention. With a decisive, "Put it on this," I handed him my debit card. I've been saving for this trip, and my Heather deserves the best.

After a moment, the clerk handed me a small envelope with the earrings inside, along with my card. Heather was now becoming more aware of her surroundings. Her face was beginning to turn redder, realizing what she had just gone through. She watched as I shook the man's hand.

"Hey, are you okay lady? Do you need some water?" For the first time, the clerk appeared to be paying attention.

"Please," Heather whispered as she took the bottle the clerk was holding out. She gulped down about a third of it instantly as I led her out of the shop, this time simply taking her hand in my left.

---

Still, we weren't finished with our trip. I had another stop to make.

I looked at Heather as we entered another building, this time walking towards the elevator. Her face was still glowing red as her ass after taking a violent spanking the week prior. I pressed the button to go up, and we waited in silence as the elevator descended. She was too embarrassed to speak and I was enjoying the mood. I clutched the discreet envelope in one hand and held her fragile hand in the other as we stood without speaking.

When the elevator finally reached us, we moved aside to allow the passengers to exit. Then I led her into the enclosed space. Surprisingly, we were alone. It was unclear how long that would last, so I subtly hit the button for the top floor. I gave her a quick kiss as the doors closed. Without hesitation, I poured the contents of the envelope into my hand. Heather shrieked when she realized what I had found her. These were the exact pair she had been looking for. She had poured time into the fruitless search for months, and here they were. I held them in my hand right in front of her. She tried to embrace me, but I stopped her with a hand square in her chest.

"Lift up your shirt," I told her bluntly. Without a second thought, she complied. I took a clip-on earring in one hand and moved her strapless bra with the other. Her breasts were not overbearingly large, but she wasn't quite flat-chested. I expertly unclipped the lacy bra with one hand, allowing it to fall to the floor. I felt her tremble as she figured out what was coming next.

I quickly opened a clip and snapped it onto her left nipple. She let out a gasp, but never once did she object. I did the same to her right nipple. She winced in pain as the teeth bit into her sensitive flesh. It was clear that her bra would not fit properly with the tags hanging from the earrings, but that was never my plan anyway.

"Lower your shirt," I ordered as I stooped down to grab her newly shed bra. She gingerly did so, being cautious not to disturb her nipples. As she did so, I pulled on the waistband of her sweats and stuffed the bra inside, lace rubbing against her sensitive pussy. She let out a soft moan as I let her waistband snap back to her hot skin. Before she could make any adjustments for comfort, the elevator doors began to open as we reached our destination: the top floor.

We stepped out of the elevator and let the doors close behind us. Strictly speaking, there wasn't an impressive view. None of the windows were designed for tourists. The building wasn't the tallest in the area, nor was it the most populated. "Okay," I told her with a confident voice, "now we go back down."

I let out a soft chuckle as she turned back towards the elevator. I gave her another instruction as I gestured across the room at another door labeled STAIRWELL: "Think again, H."

---

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MattyBWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments