Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unusual Treatment for My Porn Addiction

"I'm required to seek help for my obsession with porn and cuckold fantasies, and become a cuckold."

100
15 Comments 15
16.8k Views 16.8k
9.3k words 9.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is primarily a cuckold story, but there is a bisexual flavor and cock sucking along the way."

From all outward appearances, my family life in the Philadelphia suburbs with my wife, Megan, is ideal. I have a great job in the city, my beautiful wife keeps herself busy with our two elementary-school-aged kids and volunteer work, and we have a reasonably good sex life.

My name is Dave, and Megan and I met in college in our junior year. We were married soon after graduation. I was the first man to fuck her, so she really couldn’t compare with others the feeling of my four-and-a-half-inch dick in her pussy. I was rarely able to give her orgasms by fucking, so early in our relationship it became routine for me to eat her out both before and after we fucked. She always and only gets orgasms that way, and I learned to like the taste of my own cum, and the nastiness of eating her that way.

Megan is a beautiful woman, in a girl-next-door kind of way, which I’ll explain. There are some women who have the kind of classic beauty you see in beauty contests. Those women have refined features, and they seem unattainable to most men. I am more attracted to the women, like my wife, who are unquestionably beautiful, but in an understated way.

The type of women I like seem more approachable, and they have interesting facial features that make them unique. A couple examples are the actresses Emily Blunt and Olivia Munn, who look so hot and sexy. Megan is the same way, and she looks a lot like the actress Jordana Spiro, who you might have seen as the character Rachael in the TV series ‘Ozark’, and as the character Sarah on the ‘Blindspot’ TV series.

Megan and I were both thirty-two years old at the time the events in this story began, and she was still just as beautiful as the day we first met. She’s five feet and seven inches tall, and at one hundred and twenty-five pounds, her 34D breasts look huge on her fit frame. Her ass is also amazing, being heart shaped and full.

Beginning My Porn Addiction

My addiction to porn, which ultimately led to cuckold fantasies, began one Saturday when I was home working on my computer to complete a project for work, while Megan was with the kids at a school function. I took a break to read my personal email, and I opened a message that should have been sent to my spam folder. It was advertising a website with pictures of naked girls, and I was curious enough to click on it.

You might find this hard to believe, but I had never looked at porn before that day, except as a teenager when my best friend got his hands on a ‘Playboy’ magazine that his father had hidden. I looked at the pictures and remember thinking that none of those women are as pretty or well-built as Megan. But there was still something naughty and enticing about seeing other naked women, and I kept looking. That site has tabs referencing other porn sites, and before Megan and the kids returned, I had gone to six other sites. Some of them have pictures and video clips of men fucking women, and they really got my attention.

I had never seen any other men’s or boy’s cocks on hard, and I was mesmerized looking at the men with much larger cocks than mine, fucking those women. I like the amateur video clips the best, and that’s where I discovered the cuckold genre. I can’t help imagining Megan being the woman in those clips, with me as the little-dicked cuckold husband sitting off to the side, watching, and jerking off.

After that first day watching porn, I started looking for opportunities to be alone, so I could look at those and many other porn sites. Before that day I never had any interest in other men’s genitals, but I found myself admiring some of the well-hung men’s cocks. I like the way their cocks hang down on soft, being longer and thicker than my dick is on hard, and I’m also fascinated with their big, low-hanging balls. Heaven help me, but I couldn’t help imagining what it would be like to watch those men fuck Megan.

As much as I like the videos and pictures, I soon found out that it’s even more arousing to read cuckold stories. I read the words and fantasized that Megan and I were the cuckold couple, and she was enjoying fucking those bigger cocks. I hadn’t masturbated that much since I was a teenager, but I was soon masturbating every time I read those stories or watched the videos.

The big cocks and my cuckold fantasies soon became an obsession, and I was turned on by everything the cuckolds did, even the thought of sucking those big cocks. I searched the internet to find pictures of men with big cocks, and copied them to my computer, and I also started collecting cuckold stories. I couldn’t tell Megan about my obsession, but she noticed that something had changed. I was eating her out more hungrily than ever, especially after we fucked. She had no idea that I was imagining eating another man’s cum from her pussy.

My obsessions and fantasies grew stronger, and I began to avoid family time with Megan and our kids, just so I could be alone with the stories and pictures, using them to masturbate. I used to wear loose-fitting athletic shorts, so I could pull up the material to expose my dick and cover up quickly if someone came into the room unannounced. The first few times Megan walked in on me I had time to click away from the stories or pictures and cover up.

Megan Catches Me Reading Porn

One day I was so absorbed reading a story and stroking my dick, that I didn’t notice Megan when she came into the room. The first I knew she was there was when she was behind me, and angrily asked, “For fucks sake, Dave, why are you looking at that filth and jerking off? Don’t I satisfy your needs? I’ve noticed that you’ve been spending a lot of time alone in here but had no idea that you would be looking at this shit.”

I was embarrassed and scared at being caught, and quickly let go of my dick and covered up. Then I clicked away from the story and answered, “Shit, honey, I’m so sorry that you had to see me like this. It’s hard to explain, but I accidently clicked on a porn site one day and got interested in some of the pictures and stories. You do satisfy my needs, honey, but, I, uh, I also enjoy reading this stuff too.”

She stormed out of the room, and angrily said, “Well, I don’t like it, and you’d better knock it off.”

Things were a little strained for the next few days, and she withheld sex from me. That just made me even hornier, and I continued visiting those sites and jerking off. She caught me again a couple of weeks later, and said, “Listen, Dave, if you don’t knock this shit off, I’m going get an appointment for us with a marriage counselor. This isn’t normal, and is pretty sick, if you ask me.”

I sure didn’t want to get caught looking at porn at home again, and that’s when I began surfing porn at work. I have a private office, so I can logon during my lunch periods, and at other times during the day, without anyone being able to see me. I was becoming more obsessed with porn, and my fantasies were growing stronger and more explicit. I was even beating off into condoms at work to get relief for my lust. I wasn’t thinking rationally any longer and started logging on for a lot longer than I should have. That lasted for two months, and I thought I was hiding my activities, but soon found out otherwise.

Caught at Work and Suspended – Required to Go to Rehab

One morning my boss, Gary, stepped into my office and said, “Come with me, Dave, we need to go talk with Ben in human resources. Shit man, you should have been more careful.”

I tried to ask what it was about as we walked down the hall, but he wouldn’t say anything more. know Benjamin well, and everyone calls him Ben. He is the HR VP and ’m a manger. had worked with him on several challenging HR issues with two of my direct reports. Ben is a good-looking man of about forty-five years old, and he also knows Megan, from several company functions over the years.

We sat down at a small conference table in Ben’s office, and after closing the door he said, “This is touchy and very disappointing, Dave. You signed an acknowledgement when you joined the firm that company computers are monitored for compliance to our policies.”

My heart was racing, and I knew that I had been caught. He continued, “One of those policies is that it is forbidden to use the company’s network for any number of nefarious purposes. Our tech department informed me a month ago that you were accessing porn sites during work hours, and not just on your lunch time. I was willing to overlook it if it was an accidental or one-off thing. But when it was repeated every day, and you started taking time away from work, I had to call you on it.”

I felt like I had to say something, and stammered and stuttered, “I, uh, uh, I didn’t mean to let it go that far, Ben, and I guess I got a little carried away. Is there any way you can let me off with a warning?”

He looked at Gary and said, “Thanks for bringing Dave down, Gary, but I’m going to need to talk with him privately now. These kinds of matters need to be kept confidential.

After Gary left, Ben said, “I know this is embarrassing for you, Dave, but our tech guys have been monitoring you long enough to know what kinds of porn you’ve been looking at online. I’m kind of surprised that you would be looking at, and obviously lusting over those cuckold stories, especially with you having a beautiful and hot wife like Megan, but then again, maybe that’s the whole point with that cuckold shit. Does she know that you’re looking at that stuff, and is it something that you’ve ever acted on?”

I knew that he was way out of line, asking personal questions like that, but I was afraid that if I didn’t play along and answer him, he might be harder on me. So, I explained how I got started looking at porn, and how Megan caught me with it at home.

I concluded saying, “I know that it sounds sick, but it’s because Megan is so pretty that I started fantasizing about it. And unfortunately, it has become an obsession.”

He looked at me contemplatively for a few moments and said, “The company takes these breaches of internet protocol very seriously, especially since going to those kinds of sites opens up our network to exposure from viruses. The penalties for those breaches can be anything from a warning to termination, at my discretion, and I need to decide what course of action is best for the company and you.”

I was in fear of losing my job and feeling like such a failure for letting my lustful behavior jeopardize my and my family’s future. So, I pleaded with him, saying, “I’ll do whatever you say, Ben, but please don’t fire me.”

He responded, “You’ve always been a good, productive employee, and you’re well-liked by both upper management and your direct reports. You do need some punishment, though, so others know that there are consequences for breaking company policy, as well as some tools to help you get your apparent sexual addiction under control. I’m going to suspend you for two weeks without pay, and require that you attend for four weeks, meetings at one of those sexual addiction organizations. After the time off, and verification that you attended those meetings, I’ll decide on your reinstatement.

I was relieved, and said, “Thanks, Ben, I’ll do as you say. But I’ve never heard of those organizations.”

Ben then reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a brochure for one of the organizations. He handed it to me, and said, “There are numerous organizations in the Philadelphia area, and five of the largest use variations of the twelve-step program that was developed by Alcoholics Anonymous.”

He gave me a moment to glance at the brochure, and continued, “Some of them approach things from a spiritual perspective, teaching total celibacy, unless with a marriage partner, while others take different approaches. This one, (not named for confidential reasons), has the perspective that sex addition is a behavioral disease, and not a moral failing. Several other employees that I have sent there have had good results. They have a chapter that meets close to your suburb.”

I asked him a couple of questions about the meetings, and after answering, he said, “I want you to attend at least one of the mixed-gender meetings per week, and to call me the day after each meeting. It will also be helpful to take Megan with you, to at least the first meeting, so she can gain insight into how to assist in your recovery. Go on now, and good luck with the program.”

It felt like everyone was watching me as I took a few of my personal items from my desk and left the building. I was feeling ashamed, embarrassed, and fearful at telling Megan about my suspension, and I had no idea how she would feel about going with me to the meeting.

Confessing to Megan and the First Meeting

We hugged and had a good cry together, as I told Megan everything, and she surprised me by being agreeable to going to the meeting with me. She said, “I’m really surprised and disappointed that you let things get this carried away, but maybe I’ll get some insights into your perversions at the meeting.”

It felt strange being home the next day when I would normally be at work, and Megan watched me closely to make sure that I wasn’t sneaking into my den to look at porn. We went to that meeting close to our suburb, and I was nervous as hell when we walked in the door and faced the other people.

There were fourteen other people there, including the group leader. We used only our first names, and some also included the initials of their last names. It was interesting, and arousing to me, to hear the stories of some of the other attendees. I know that I shouldn’t have been aroused, but even though they didn’t use graphic, sexually charged language, the descriptions of their sexual addictions were titillating.

One woman, named Jessica, probably in her mid-thirties, talked about how she’s obsessed with finding and sleeping with other, better-hung men, because her husband is not well-endowed. She even said that her husband supports her infidelity. There was also a good-looking guy, named Jason, who looked to be in his late-thirties, who talked about how his wife has no interest in sex, and he likes to sleep with women, who like sleeping with well-hung men.

Several others discussed even juicer issues before getting to me. Then, I introduced Megan and myself, making it clear that I was the one with the sexual addiction, while Megan was there to support me. I spoke in general terms of how I got started watching porn, and how my compulsions had affected Megan, and put our livelihood in jeopardy. I wasn’t comfortable getting specific about my cuckold fantasies at that first meeting, though. It was hard enough saying as much as I did.

The purpose of the meeting was to get control of my sexual obsessions, but it made them even more intense. It affected Megan that way too. On the way home from the meeting, Megan laughed and said, “Damn, Dave, I thought you were messed up with your behavior, but some of those other people seem to have it even worse. And I think I got a little wet listening to Jessica talk about her obsession with bigger cocks, and how her husband wanted her to do it. It sounds like she should get together with Jason, who said that he’s well-hung.”

I had never confided in Megan that my fantasies involved her cuckolding me, and it was interesting that Jessica’s situation turned her on enough that she made the connection that maybe she and Jason should get together. We had sex for the first time in weeks that night, and I think it was because of the things people said at the meeting.

Ben listened quietly when I called him the next day to tell him about the meeting, and he seemed pleased that I had taken that first important step to recovery. Although, I didn’t tell him that I was turned on at the meeting.

I wasn’t that surprised when he asked, “How did Megan feel about the meeting? It must have been a little embarrassing for her to be there, but how did she react to hearing the other attendees discuss their issues?”

I thought it was inappropriate for him to ask about Megan, just like it was to ask about her that day in his office. I didn’t want to confide in him how the meeting affected both of us or offend him by not answering. So, I responded, “She was embarrassed being there, but we made it through the first meeting okay.”

Then he asked, “How did Megan react to you telling the others about the types of stories you’ve been reading? And how did she react to some of the other confessions that she heard? I know from talking with others that some of the comments can be very revealing.”

Ben was clearly fishing for information about Megan for some reason, and I felt that I had to give him something. So, I replied, “I didn’t have the courage to tell the group everything, but she heard enough of the other comments to think that I don’t have the worst issues.”

He was quiet for a few seconds, and said, “Okay, I guess that’s a good start, but you’re going to have to share everything with the group if you want a resolution to your porn issues. Don’t forget to call me after your next meeting.”

Sucking Cocks After My Second Meeting

I caught up on a lot of chores around our home that week, since I was suspended from work, and still managed to go online when Megan was out of the house. The next week and meeting came up quickly, and I was relieved when Megan couldn’t go with me, due to some commitments with the PTA at school.

When it was my turn to speak at the meeting, I first reiterated what I said the last time, until the moderator pressed me to be more forthcoming. Most of the others sat staring blankly at me, as I explained my progression from regular porn to cuckold stories, and even my obsession with collecting photos of the genitals of well-hung men. The moderator asked if I had ever acted on my impulses, and when I said ‘no’, Jason, seemed to be interested.

The meeting was arousing for me again, since Jessica and another woman talked about their almost nympho craving for big cocks, and what they were doing to control it. My dick was semi-hard when the meeting was over, and we were standing around and talking while eating donuts and drinking coffee and soft drinks. That’s when Jason came up to talk with me for the first time.

Jason came up to shake my hand and said, “Thanks for sharing, Dave. I’ve heard quite a few stories like that over the last couple of years, so you should take some comfort in not being alone.”

He seemed like an approachable and friendly guy. I was curious about something and asked, “How long have you been coming to these meetings, Jason? You mentioned something about the last couple of years. I was hoping to only come here for four weeks.”

Jason smiled and replied, “Well, I do have a big hunger for married pussy, and it’s been hard for me control my lust. After listening to you tonight, it seems like we have opposite, but complementary issues. I would enjoy it if you would join me for a drink, and maybe we can talk further about it, and help each other with our addictions.”

As I look back, I think I had a subconscious feeling that Jason wasn’t really trying to help me, but I was still aroused from the comments at the meeting and thought that I would enjoy his company.

I agreed to join him for a drink, and I followed him to a nightclub, not too far from the meeting place. It looked like most of the patrons were couples and even single women, sitting at tables with single men.

We picked up our drinks at the bar, before finding a quiet booth in the corner, but still near the dance floor. As we sat down, Jason said, “Thanks for coming with me, Dave. This is a friendly place, where there is a quite a bit of swinging and wife sharing going on.”

As my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I noticed that some of the women, who I assumed are the wives of the men sitting alone, were dancing with, kissing, and being fondled by other men, while their husbands looked on. The scene was like what I had read about in many of the cuckold stories involving hook-up night clubs.

We talked about the meeting for a few minutes, as we finished our first drink and ordered another. Then Jason said, “I appreciated you sharing your story tonight, and am especially intrigued that you’ve never had an opportunity to act on your fantasies. This would be a safe place to do that if you’re interested.”

I wasn’t sure what he was suggesting, so as we began our second drink, I asked, “Just what, exactly, are you talking about, Jason? Megan isn’t even with me tonight.”

He laughed and said, “Yeah, we can talk about her later. For now, though, I got the impression that you were curious about all those big cocks that you’ve been collecting pictures of, and that you might want to satisfy your curiosity by looking at mine.”

I don’t routinely drink that much alcohol, and I was getting a little woozy, as I answered, “I’ve never had any kind of sexual relations with a man. Those fantasies and photos are one thing, but having you pull out your cock would be taking things to a new level.”

He put his hand on my shoulder, and said, “Okay, Dave, no problem for me, but you’re missing a good opportunity. This is a safe place, and it’s dark back in this corner. I don’t mind showing you, and you don’t have to do anything but look, unless you want to do more.”

My curiosity and the alcohol were getting the better of me, and I said, “Okay, Jason, let me see it.”

He unfastened his pants and pushed them and his underwear below his knees. The first thing I noticed was the intoxicating, strong, musky aroma of his hairy crotch, just like described in the stories. His uncircumcised cock was laying across his thigh, and his balls are the size of eggs, and hanging low over the edge of the seat. His soft cock is also thick and meaty, and I guessed maybe six inches long.”

I just looked for a few seconds, until he said, “Go ahead and stroke it for me, Dave, so you can see and feel how big it gets on hard.”

My lustful impulses took over, as I remembered all the stories I read, and I gripped his cock, feeling the weight of it like I was handling a summer sausage. I began to stroke his cock, and it quickly hardened to what had to be over eight inches long, with prominent veins all over the surface.

Jason sat back smiling, as I continued to stroke his meat, and I felt his hand on the back of my head, pulling me down. He said, “Oh fuck yeah, man, get down there for a taste of my big, thick cock.”

I took his cock head, that was oozing precum, into my mouth, and I loved the texture of his rubbery foreskin. It was the realization of my fantasies as I sucked and moved up and down on his huge cock, while fondling his heavy balls. I loved sucking him and the way he took charge, especially when he held my head in place and began thrusting into my mouth.

He began breathing harder and I tasted more of his precum as he said, in a low voice so others couldn’t hear, “Oh fuck yeah, you’re just like those other whiny cocksuckers who go to those meetings because someone forced you to, but all along you can’t wait to suck a big cock and watch your wife being fucked by one. You should have brought Megan tonight, because she’s hotter than fuck. I can hardly wait to get my love meat in her married mouth and pussy.

Jason finally started moaning and held my head in place, as his cock throbbed and pulsed. I tasted the first load of cum, other than my own, and that was the first time it was ejaculated into my mouth. His cum was thick and a little bitter, probably from the coffee and alcoholic drinks, and that made it even better for me.

I was still leaning over in the booth as I continued sucking his cock. It softened in my mouth, and he pushed me down farther, saying, “Go ahead and get a taste of my balls, man, they need attention too.”

I loved sucking on his hairy, leathery scrotum, and taking his big testicles into my mouth, one at a time, and I sucked him that way for about five minutes. I felt the seat depress and move a little just as I was sitting back up, and there was another man sitting next to me.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Jason introduced us, saying, “Dave, this is my friend, Mitch, and he’d like to help me break you in as a lover of big cock meat. Do it, Dave. The way you sucked me, I know that you want some more cock meat and cum.”

Mitch looked to be in his fifties, and overweight, but he already had his pants and underwear down waiting for his turn in my mouth. His soft, uncircumcised cock is almost seven inches long, and so thick that I could barely get my mouth around it.

He was muskier and more aromatic than Jason, and just as he felt my mouth sucking his wet cock head, he laughed and said, “Damn, Jason, I don’t know how you keep finding these cocksuckers, but I’m fucking sure ready to give him my two-week load. He can probably taste a little of my tangy piss too since I didn’t bother shaking it off after I pissed a few minutes ago.”

His cock did taste tangier and wetter than Jason’s had been, but at that point I didn’t care. I loved the feeling of being even more debased, feeling his beer belly pressing against my face as I eagerly sucked his juicy, hard cock, which felt like it’s a little over nine inches long.

Mitch ejaculated quickly, probably because he had been watching me sucking Jason, and his load was large and bitter. My cum is usually bland, or maybe a little sweet, and I liked the nastiness of his bitter cock juices.

We kept drinking and talking after I sucked Mitch off, and Jason said, “Well, boy, you’ve lived out one of your fantasies tonight, now I just need to find a way to get my cock into Megan’s sweet cunt. She’s just about the hottest lady I’ve ever seen, and she has a fine set of tits and that nice ass.

I was still woozy and said, “I’m the one that’s addicted to porn, not her, so I don’t see how that would ever happen. And anyway, why are you so anxious to have your cock sucked and to fuck my wife, when you’re going to those meeting to break bad habits?”

Jason and his friend laughed, and fist bumped before Jason responded, “I found out a couple of years ago that those meetings are a great way to meet cuckold couples. A lot of the time they are sent there after getting caught surfing porn at work, and just like you, most of them don’t really want to forego their fantasies altogether. They just want to control the lustful impulses enough, so they don’t fuck up their jobs and personal lives.”

He pulled my hand back onto his soft cock, and continued, “I could tell from the way you discussed your problem with the group, that you only halfheartedly want to solve it, and we all know that I’m right. You just swallowed two loads of cock cream and seemed to love it.”

I hadn’t mentioned to the group about being ordered to go to the meetings by my company, and I didn’t know how he could have assumed that. I did admit that I loved it, and said, “As I said a few minutes ago, I’m the one with the ‘problem’, and Megan has never indicated that she had an interest in it. So, I guess you’re shit out of luck on fucking her.”

Jason laughed again and said, “Trust me, Dave, I’ve done this before. I saw the way Megan was getting turned on listening to Jessica talk about her nympho problem, and I’d be willing to bet that you two discussed it after the meeting.”

I replied, “Yeah, well, she did say something about you and those ladies getting together, but she gave no hint of any interest herself. Just for the sake of argument, let’s say that I did want to watch you fuck her. How would you make that happen?”

He answered, “You can help by talking about the things you heard in tonight’s meeting, especially what those nymphos were saying, and how they turned you on. Try to mention me too and find a way to let her know that I was asking about her. Then, encourage her to come with you next week, and leave the rest to me.”

He paused, and then continued, “And by the way, just so you know, that guy Ben from your work is my uncle, and he always gives me a heads up when he’s sending another promising couple to the meetings, just like he did for you.”

I was flabbergasted and asked, “Why the fuck would he do that? What does he have to gain by me coming here?”

He threw up his hands and said, “Hey, man, that’s between you and him. I just know that he sends me the couples who he thinks are most likely to pursue their cuckold fantasies.”

I drove home that night with the taste of their cum still in my mouth, and when I arrived later than I should have, Megan asked, “Why are you so late, honey, that meeting should have been over two hours ago?”

That was my opportunity and I answered, “The meeting went longer, mainly because Jessica and another lady were there talking about their obsession for multiple, big cocks. That caused Jason to speak up even more, and I found it interesting, especially considering your offhand comment last week, about Jessica and Jason getting together. Then, after the meeting, Jason invited me out for a drink.”

Megan looked puzzled and asked, “Why would Jason invite you for a drink, and what did you talk about?”

I responded, “Well, after hearing me tell the rest of my story, he must have thought I’d be receptive to hearing more about his situation. He talked about how much he wanted to fuck Jessica and the other lady, and even mentioned how much he missed seeing you at the meeting.”

She then asked, “Why would he have any interest in me? You told them the first night that you’re the one with the sexual issues.”

I laughed and said, “Well, given how beautiful and hot you are, and his obsession with married women, I guess I’m not surprised.”

We didn’t talk about it any further that night, and I thought it was interesting that she didn’t scoff at his interest, and even seemed flattered by it.

My conversation with Ben the next day was going well, and I let him know that I went alone, and gave the group the details of my so-called addiction. I didn’t say anything about going for a drink with Jason and sucking his cock.

I thought the conversation was just about over when he asked, “Are you sure nothing more happened last night? I don’t think it would be unusual for there to be follow-up conversations with some of the attendees after baring your soul completely for the first time. You don’t have to be afraid to tell me anything, Dave, it’s between us and knowing everything will help me assess your progress.”

Ben was fishing for something, and it almost seemed like he had special insight into the meeting. And from what Jason said about them being related, I wouldn’t have been surprised if he told him about the meeting. Even so, I wasn’t about to admit sucking Jason’s cock.

So, I said, “No, Ben, that’s all I have to report. But I have to ask; will I be able to come back to work next week?”

The phone was silent for a few moments, and then he responded, “Yes, Dave, you can come back to work next week, with one condition. You must take Megan with you to the next meeting and talk about your cuckold and big cock fantasies again. We can’t consider that you’re on the way to recovery until she knows everything about your obsessions. And even though you can come back next week, I still need to decide if that’s permanent, based on your report following the next meeting.”

It was important that Megan not hear about my perversions for the first time in a roomful of strangers, so I told her everything that night, including that my reinstatement depended on her coming to the next meeting with me.

I thought it would be a total shock to her, and was surprised when she said, “I wondered when you were going to tell me everything. I saw the titles of the stories you were reading when I caught you those two times, and I went back to read them for myself. That’s some kinky shit, honey, especially hearing about men sharing their wives with other men. Have you really been fantasizing about sharing me with other men?”

It was embarrassing and painful to admit, but I answered, “I’m so sorry, honey, but I have been obsessed with that. I know that it’s irrational and fucked up, which is why I need those meetings. I hope you’ll come with me, so we can face this together?”

Megan is Fucked After the Third Meeting

My first day back at work was hectic, as I caught up on two weeks of emails and what they entailed. Ben called me into his office on Wednesday, the day of the next meeting, and reminded me to take Megan with me to the meeting. He was insistent, and I knew that I needed to follow through to have any chance at being fully reinstated.

Megan wasn’t the least bit reluctant to go with me to the meeting that night, and in fact she dressed more revealingly than normal. She was wearing tight, black leggings and a tight, white yoga top, and a light gray, hooded cover-up. She looked like she had just been to a yoga class, and her nice ass, thick camel toe, and big breasts were beautifully on display.

Jason and the other men at the meeting could hardly keep their eyes off her, and we were about forty minutes into the meeting before I was called on to speak. Then I began, “I told you all before how my addiction to porn not only impacted my marriage to Megan, but it also put my job in jeopardy. And although I explained my addition in more detail last week, my company also requires that I admit everything publicly again, and in front of Megan this time. This is hard for me, and I hope I can get through it okay.”

After a pause, I explained, “My addition to those porn stories, videos, and photos gradually increased, until I realized that I was most excited by the cuckold stories. I’m ashamed to admit that I was beginning to fantasize about sharing my beautiful wife with other, better-hung men, and was obsessed with the possibility of watching her fuck other men and even participate orally.”

I was getting blank stares from everyone except for Jason and Jessica, who were smiling, and I continued, “And after a few weeks fantasizing about Megan cuckolding me, I was becoming more attracted to the big cocks I saw in the pictures and read about in the stories, especially the big, uncircumcised cocks and big, low-hanging balls. So even that has become an obsession to me, and I have been considering doing all the things I’ve seen described in those stories.”

Megan gave me a quizzical look when I mentioned doing everything in those stories, because I had not previously emphasized my attraction to big cocks to her. She had read enough stories to know that cuckold husbands sometimes suck the cocks of their wives’ lovers.

The people in those types of meetings routinely hear stories like mine, and many much worse, so I wasn’t surprised that there wasn’t much of a reaction. But after the meeting, when we were standing around and having refreshments, Jason came up to talk with Megan and me.

Jason tried to be light-hearted, but was also crass, as he tested the waters, saying, “Hi, Megan, it’s so nice to see you again. What do you think about your hubby’s problems; you know, his attraction to big cock meat, and his willingness to share your pussy? I don’t think I’d be so willing to share a hot lady like you.”

I wasn’t sure how Megan would react to his question and comments, especially considering my recent admissions about being attracted to cocks, how casually she accepted my confession to her about wanting to be cuckolded, and her comments that first night about Jessica getting together with Jason. On one hand I was afraid she would encourage him, and on the other I was afraid she wouldn’t.

Megan seemed to be in a playful mood, and she answered, “You sure aren’t the bashful type are you, Jason, asking a lady questions like that about her husband? Honestly, this is all still new to me, and I’m not sure what to think. I’ve only ever been with Dave, so it’s hard for me to visualize the big cock thing, and I don’t know why a husband would want to share his wife. From what Dave told me, you don’t seem all that anxious to control your urges to be with other men’s wives, even after coming to these meetings for years. So, what do you think about Dave’s issues?”

Jason seemed confident when he replied, “Like I told Dave last week, it seems like we have opposite, but complementary issues, and maybe it would be helpful to talk it through in a more casual setting. You two are welcome to join me for drinks in a club near here, like Dave did last week.

I wasn’t sure how Megan would react to that invitation, and was surprised when she said, “Okay, Jason, that might be fun. We’ll follow you there, and I’ll give our sitter a call to let her know that we’ll be home later than expected.”

After my experience with Jason at the club, I knew that he can be very convincing. On the short drive to the club, I tried to warn Megan, saying, “We’d better be careful with him at the club, honey, knowing how he’s so open about fucking other men’s wives. Let’s don’t have too much to drink.”

Megan showed that she was in an adventurous mood when she responded, “We’ll see about that. You had a few drinks last week, and I haven’t had much to drink in several years. Maybe you should hold off on the drinking while I cut loose a little.”

We sat at that same booth in the corner, near the dance floor, and after ordering drinks, Jason said, “Okay, where were we? Oh yeah, Megan was asking what I thought about Dave’s issues. Well, to tell you the truth, I think that people make too much of this shit, calling it an addiction and all. I’ve seen a lot of men and couples in those meetings, and it seems to me that sometimes it would be better for them to give in to their fantasies; just to get it out of their systems.”

The drinks were served, and Megan laughed before saying, “I’m not surprised you’d feel that way, given what Dave’s told me about your urges. It almost seems like you go to those meetings to find couples or single women to fulfill your fantasies.”

Jason laughed and said, “Yeah, well, I’m not going to deny it. I mean, I have seen some hot ladies at those meetings, and I do have my needs.”

She replied, “Yeah, and after hearing Jessica and that other lady talk a couple of weeks ago, you must get lucky quite a bit.”

Megan and Jason had finished their first drink, ordered another one, and I was still nursing my ginger ale, when Jason said, “I guess I’ve had my share of luck, but I’m not really a whore hopper. Jessica and that other girl are a little too active for me, and I’d rather focus on other, classy married women, who might not yet realize what they’re missing. Ladies a lot like you, Megan.”

She was starting to look around the club and noticed the patrons, and she asked, “What kind of club is this, Jason? There seems to be a lot of couples with other men at their tables, and the women are dancing with and cuddling up to both men.”

He answered, “Yeah, that’s why I brought you guys here. I wanted to show you that there are places couples go to show off the wives, so they can meet other men. It’s one way of living out those cuckold fantasies, like Dave’s been having. And you’re easily the best-looking lady here.”

When neither of us said anything, Jason continued, “I’d be honored if you’d dance with me, Megan. You don’t mind, do you, Dave?”

It had been over twelve years since Megan had danced with or been held by another man, and she surprised me by getting up quickly to dance with him. They were near me on the dance floor, and I watched with interest as they started out with some distance between them in a slow dance. They talked as they slowly moved farther away from me, and after he leaned in to whisper something in her ear, she turned to look at me as she cocked her head sideways, with a disappointed look on her face.

I knew that he had told her about me sucking his and Mitch’s cocks, because she kept looking at me as she raised her circled hand to her mouth a few times, in motion like sucking cock. Then she moved closer to Jason and wrapped her arms around his neck, before they began a passionate, tongue kiss. He gripped both of my wife’s ass cheeks as they danced and kissed, pulling her more tightly against what had to be his hard cock, until he removed one of his hands and began rubbing the side of her breast.

Megan finally removed her hands from his neck and hugged him and squeezed his ass with one hand, as she reached between them and rubbed his cock with the other. They stayed out on the dance floor through three more slow songs, alternately kissing while fondling each other, and I knew that she was going to fuck him, out of spite for me sucking those cocks, if for no other reason.

They came back to the table, and Megan laughed, before saying, “Jason’s been telling me how he helped you with at least part of your sexual addiction by feeding you his cock and cum, and then his friend did the same. Damn, honey, that’s some nasty shit for a man, and especially my husband, to suck strangers’ cocks that way. But now, maybe you have at least that much of your fantasies out of your system.”

I tried to interrupt to give a lame excuse, and she cut me off, saying, “Jason was telling me that it would be his pleasure to help with the other part of your perversion, and show you what it’s like to watch another man fuck your wife, and even allow you to participate. We’re going home with him, so he can see if this big fucking cock in his pants will fit in my married pussy. And no arguments from you, cock sucker, or you’ll not be getting any more of my pussy.”

Megan rode with Jason to his apartment, which was nearby, and I followed. It was one thing to watch my wife kissing and being felt up by him on the dance floor, but now she was riding with him. I was starting to feel like an outsider with my own wife and experiencing some of those bitter-sweet moments I read about in the cuckold stories. The remorse and jealousy lead to exquisite, yet arousing, pain of surrendering my wife to another man to breed.

We went straight to his bedroom, and they kissed again as they undressed each other. Megan looked amazing with her huge breasts pressed against his chest. Then he pushed her to his knees in front of him, and she paid homage to his thick cock just as I had done, and I experience another moment of the pain and pleasure at seeing my wife’s mouth on another man’s cock.

They finally got on the bed, and after Jason moved between my wife’s legs, he leaned over to suck her breasts, as he impaled her pussy on his big cock. Megan was moaning and squirming beneath him as she took inch after inch of his phallus, until she wrapped her legs around his ass, as she almost screamed out, “I’ve never felt anything so thick inside me. Fuck me, Jason, fuck me and cum in my married pussy.”

I got between their legs and watched as his cock pummeled her pussy, and his big balls slapped against her ass and inner thighs. I was so turned on seeing his thick cock stretching her pussy and pulling and pushing her labia in and out around his shaft, as he fucked her.

Jason didn’t last long, and I moved close between their legs to see his balls draw up and perineum start to pulse, as he inseminated my wife. They stayed coupled for another few minutes, with him slowly stroking his deflating cock in their fuck slop, and when he pulled out, with a loud slurping sound and rolled to the side, I moved in to suck her pussy clean. That was the ultimate surrender, for a man who had just let another man breed his wife.

Megan reached down to hold my head as I ate her out, as she was saying, “Yes, yes, yes, Dave, clean my pussy of all of Jason’s thick cum. Eat it, hubby, eat it, and enjoy the realization of you fantasies.”

I sucked Jason’s cock clean as both Megan and Jason looked down at me, and then Megan said, “We need to get home and relieve the sitter, Jason, but I’d love to stay for another round riding your thick cock. But don’t worry, I’ve got the feeling that this will be just the first of many nights together.”

We talked on the way home, and Megan said, “As disappointed as I was with your whole porn addiction thing, and getting in trouble like that at work, not to mention finding out that you’re a cock sucker, I’m still happy that we’ve discovered this new facet in our sexual lives together. You’re going to get plenty of opportunities to live out your perverted fantasies, and you’ll have our own experiences to write stories about, if you ever decide to write about it.”

There was something I hadn’t told her, and said, “You might get your chance at more big cock sooner than you think. I never told you that Ben is Jason’s uncle, and I’m sure that Jason has been reporting everything I’ve done and said at those meeting to him. Now he has a juicy story to tell. And the way Ben was so complimentary of you at our first meeting, I’m certain that he’ll want to fuck you too.”

Megan laughed and said, “Well, if he’s hung like his nephew, then that should be fun.”

Facing Ben and He Fucks Megan Too

I was on pins and needles the next day at work, expecting Ben’s call, but I didn’t hear from him until the end of the day. His secretary called, saying, “Ben wants to see you, Dave, and since all the rest of us in HR are leaving, just knock and go right into his office.”

Ben pointed to a chair in front of his desk, as he said, “Close the door and have a seat, Dave, and tell me about your meeting last night. Did Megan go with you, and if so, how did it go?”

I wanted to cut through the bullshit, and smiled, before saying, “I’m pretty sure that your nephew, Jason, has filled you in by now. I also think that this was a setup from the start; but at least I’ve gotten to experience my fantasies, even those involving Megan. I could probably report you to the CEO for setting me up that way, but I’d probably lose that battle. So, I guess now, I just need to know what your intentions are and where we go from here.”

Ben pushed his chair back from the desk, and it looked like he was fumbling with his belt and zipper, as he laughed, and said, “Good, Dave, I’m glad you figured it out, and know your place. The first place you’re going to go is right here between my legs, so you can get familiar with my cock, before I breed your pretty wife with it. Jason was blessed with our family trait with his big cock, but he can’t match old uncle Ben. Now get over here and suck me off. I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since I sent you to that stupid fucking class.”

He had his pants and underwear down to his ankles, by the time I walked around his desk, and I saw what looked to be a soft, very thick, uncut, over seven-inch cock, and massive egg-sized balls hanging over the edge of his chair. I looked up at Ben as I took his cock into my mouth, in total surrender, as he looked down, smiling at me sucking his meat.

I had learned enough sucking off Jason and Mitch to know how to suck Ben’s cock, and I it had soon hardened to over nine inches long. I was struggling to take his thick meat in my mouth, as Ben laughed and said, “I know it might be hard to suck me, but just think how your lovely wife will enjoy my fat boy in her cunt.”

I sucked him and stroked his saliva-slickened shaft for only about five minutes, when he held my head, and I felt pulse after pulse of his tasty cum filling my mouth. I swallowed, and he laughed, saying, “That’s it, Davey, my boy, gobble up my fuck cream, and just think how different it will taste when you’re eating out of Megan’s just-fucked and stretched out pussy. You can get a sitter and meet me at the Marriott on Saturday night.”

Ben told his wife that he was playing poker with some friends, and he fucked my wife two times on Saturday night, as well as using me to fluff his cock and clean both he and my wife after each fuck. He also spent a lot of time sucking her big breasts, both before the first fuck and while resting before the second, and Megan loves his thick cock.

Our Continuing Cuckold Life

After Ben fucked Megan on Saturday, he said, “This had been my best night in years, since Michael in accounting got caught watching that porn shit, and I fucked his wife too. But he didn’t take to sucking cock like you have, Dave. You can consider yourself reinstated too, so long as you two continue to take care of my needs, as well as those of the COO and CEO. They know that I’m breaking you two in tonight, and they’ll want their turns with Megan’s nice tits and in her sweet, wet, married pussy. Dave will be busy too taking care of our needs at work when we can’t be with you, Megan.

Thus, began our active cuckold lifestyle, and Ben included other senior executives over time. We also meet regularly with Jason, Mitch, and a couple more friends of Jason’s.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments