Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Greg's Story - Part IV

"Greg gets deeper in cuckolding as he takes Cathy to her lover's home for a night of sex and passion"

41
22 Comments 22
22.3k Views 22.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Greg arrived with Cathy just after six o’clock that Friday evening, complete with an overnight suitcase. He had taken her shopping the day before and had bought her some new clothing. Al and Greg had chatted in the morning and Al had told him the kind of clothing he liked to see on a woman. His taste was something classy and yet sexy.

Many cuckolds had this assumption that men preferred the slutty look for the Hotwife but it was rarely the case. Like many Alpha males, Al liked clothes that only gave a hint of what lay underneath. He preferred to be kept guessing as to what lingerie a woman was wearing rather than to see it on view from a too shorter skirt or too low a cleavage. There was a time and place for that, of course, but in public Al preferred his date not be on public display.

That was what the night was all about, a date. Most cuckolding was done in the privacy of a couple’s home or a hotel room but Al liked to date the Cuckoldress in public as well. He was not into open displays of affection when dating another man’s wife in the cuckold’s own locality. To the public outside their date could simply be a platonic social get together or a business meeting, even. He had dated most of his cuckoldresses in that way. Of course, there was always room for sly, quick, touches on those dates. He remembered one particular wife who was very good at quick brushes of her hand against his groin.

There was also room for quietly whispered comments too; some wives could be very vulgar, frustratingly sexual. Comments such as, ‘I’m very wet thinking about your cock’ or ‘I’m looking forward to blowing you when we get in the car.’ They often left him wondering just how well husbands knew their wives. Then there the times when they would come back from the ladies cloakroom and slip their panties into his pocket. Al had a particular fondness for that sort of thing.

Al was looking forward to his dinner date with Cathy very much though; Greg had not only booked a table for them but had drawn some cash from the bank to give to Al to pay for their dinner. It wasn’t an unusual thing. Al had had husbands actually taking him and their wives to the restaurant, returning later to take them back home and paying for the meal. The cuckold’s propensity for humiliation in many cases knew no bounds.

Cathy had brought some of Greg’s purchases with her, not just to wear for the evening but also to leave there. Al had picked up one of the bags to take a peek at the delights in store for him but Cathy gave his hand a playful slap. “You shouldn’t be peeking at a lady’s underwear,” she chided. Al pulled her to him and kissed her. “I’ll no doubt to get to see it later.”

She laughed. Greg looked on as the lovers toyed with each other.

Most times a cuckold would help his wife dress for her date. It was humiliating enough having his wife dating another man for more satisfying sex but to actually help her get ready for her date was heaping humiliation upon humiliation. He remembered Bill. While he waited downstairs with a relaxing drink, Bill would help Penny get ready for their date. As she lay relaxing in the bath Bill would come downstairs to him with a couple of lingerie outfits for him to choose from for her to wear. Sometimes he would send him back for some more outfits to choose from. He had no real preferences regarding colour or style but he did it to emphasis the point that his wife would be dressed to please his tastes only.

Like almost all cuckold wives, the lingerie would include stockings, something that would have been a special treat for the husband but now every day wear for her lover. Another thing that Bill would do for him would be to ensure that his wife’s pubic mound was free from hair. Like most Bulls, he preferred the area shaved. When he had first started going out with Penny she had pubic hair; well trimmed admittedly, but a covered pubic mound all the same. Al had to train Bill to shave her pubic area. It took a while for him to get it perfect but they got there in the end. Bill had once told him that he got an enormous thrill out of preparing his wife in that way for him.

Tonight however, Greg would not be preparing Cathy for her date. “She doesn’t want me to know what treat she has in store for you,” Greg told him as he sat down at the kitchen table with him.

Al smiled. “Does that bother you Greg?”

He nodded. “I... I wanted to dress her for you, Al.”

Al knew the excitement that it gave the cuckold. He also knew the jealousy it created as well.

“So how has this week been for you Greg?” Al began. “This time last week you would have been preparing for another night’s work and Cathy... your wife would have been preparing to meet up with another man to... well... fuck.”

Greg squirmed in his seat.

“It’s... it’s hard to put into words.”

“I understand, Greg,” he offered. “You’ve always wanted Cathy to cuckold you and when it happens... when the reality kicks in... when she actually starts banging another man...”

Greg squirmed again as he looked down at the floor. Al knew that he was finding difficulty in admitting his sexual excitement about what was happening. He knew that cuckolds often had moments of guilt and condemnation.

“How has it been for you Al?”

He was a little surprised by the frankness of his question. “I’ve... well, I’ve enjoyed it,” he responded. “If I’m honest I never thought that it would get this far. It happens sometimes. Couples like you explore the possibilities, even go as far as a date, but pull out at the last minute. Men in particular; when it’s get down to the nitty gritty of another man fucking their wife, get cold feet.”

“I think if I had known beforehand that Cathy was going to be meeting with you I would have probably done the same.”

Al smiled. “I think she knew that,” Al told him. “We did discuss it on the last lunch date. She said that she wasn’t going to tell you until it was actually happening.”

Greg looked down at the floor in silent contemplation. “W... what did you do on those dates?”

“Had lunch. Talked. Saw there was chemistry there.”

“Nothing else?”

Al smiled again. “Well... first time, just a kiss on the cheek. Second time... “

Greg looked expectantly at him.

“We found somewhere quiet to... well; get to know each other a bit better.”

“You... er... “

“It was more for Cathy’s sake,” he explained. “She wanted to check me out.”

Greg looked a little puzzled. Al gripped his crotch and gave his bulge a little shake.

“C... Cathy did that?”

“They nearly all do that, Greg,” he told him. “A wife is not going to go for someone smaller than her husband is she? And they don’t rely on photographs anymore either, they like to see and touch the flesh.”

“And Cathy...?”

Al nodded. “Back at the car she...

Lissagomez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissagomez1

well... “

“Took it out?”

Al smiled. “Inspected and tasted.”

Greg’s jaw dropped. He was quiet for a few moments. “That must have been nice.”

Al smiled at the recollection. “It could have been nicer but the car park started to fill around us.”

“Cathy was going to...?”

“Go all the way, but I think they call it indecency in public, or something like that, don’t they?”

Greg nodded.

“Would have been a bit embarrassing wouldn’t it? A police officer’s wife being caught in the act of giving a blow job.”

Greg managed a smile at the irony.

“She has made up for it since though, Greg.”

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes and then Greg spoke again. “Cathy tells me that you already have a child with another couple.”

Al nodded.

“You... you enjoyed doing that?”

Al nodded again.

“I take it you will enjoy getting Cathy pregnant?”

Another nod came from Al, “Penny found the sex incredible; fucking without any precautions,” Al told him. “Cathy will no doubt be the same.”

Greg swallowed hard. Al could see the bulge in his pants.

“Have you and Cathy ever been to that restaurant here before?”

Greg shook his head.

“I always try to steer clear of places where the husband frequents,” Al told him. “It could be a bit embarrassing.”

Greg nodded.

“I have known cuckolds to enjoy the public humiliation of it all though.”

Greg raised his eyebrows. “I would prefer to keep things as discrete as possible.”

“Me too. We won’t be having any public displays of affection, Greg,” he told him. “But people will see me coming and going to and from your home and there’s always the chance of getting seen out in public by a friend or relative.”

“I suppose.”

“One couple that I spent some time with used the excuse that they were having a trial separation. A friend of her husband saw us out together and there was no way that it could have been construed as business. He just told him that they were sorting some issues out between themselves.”

“Good thinking,” Greg responded with a smile.

“Word quickly got round. It kind of made our relationship a more relaxed affair, if you excuse the pun! And he seemed to get quite a kick out of it too.”

“I see.”

“So Greg... if...”

Greg looked up but it was only to see Cathy coming into the room. Al turned as well and gave her a wolf whistle. She looked stunning in her black evening dress. Greg looked on as Al stood to his feet and kissed her. It was also an excuse to feel her body against his. Cathy was pleased with his reaction as she pressed her tummy harder against his erection and kissed him. Al reached around and stroked her bottom; he could feel the laced edges of her panties.

“Hope you didn’t mind me putting some on,” she said softly. “But I’ve been feeling quite horny all day and I don’t want to spoil my new dress.”

Al smiled. “And what has been making you so wet then?”

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his bulge. “I’ll give you a clue,” she smiled. “It has a length of about nine inches and it’s too thick to get my hand right around.”

“Hmmm,” Al hummed. “A rolling pin?”

Cathy hit him playfully across his shoulder. “I’ll give you a rolling pin,” she laughed.

He squeezed her bottom. “And I’ll give you nine inches of hard cock.”

“Yes please!”

They kissed again before she turned to Greg. “Its seven thirty the table is booked for isn’t it?”

Greg nodded. He looked a little stunned at the display of affection he had just witnessed.

“You couldn’t ring them and put it back until eight o’clock could you?”

“I... I’ll try?”

He reached into his pocket for his mobile and spoke to someone. Moments later he finished speaking and looked up at Cathy and Al. “That’s okay,” he told them.

Cathy looked back at Al and squeezed his bulge again. “It gives us just over an hour.”

Al smiled. “What have you in mind?”

She squeezed him a little harder this time. “We can’t have you going out dressed like that, can we?”

“Dressed?”

“A man should dress either to the left or to the right,” she explained. “Not with it sticking out in front.”

Al grabbed her hand and led her from the room. He didn’t bother closing the bedroom door behind them as he turned her around to unzip her dress. Moments later her dress was across the back of a chair and she was lying across the bed with legs splayed wide and dangling over the edge of the bed. Al stepped out of his trousers and reached out for the waist band of her black lacy thong. “I hope that you have been taking your pill, young lady?” he told her as he tossed them aside.

She threw her arms around his neck as he lay across her. “I think so,” she whispered. “Perhaps we shouldn’t...?”

Al reached down and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders. “I don’t think so. You’re getting fucked and that’s an end to it.” He told her as he pushed his hardness into her.

“You’re a beast!”

He pushed his hands under her bottom and thrust hard into her. “And you’re a slut.”

Cathy cried out as her first orgasm tore through her body. “You beast, you fucking beast,” she cried out. “I love you, you fucking beast.”

Al thrust harder and faster. “That’s it, scream out you fucking slut.”

Cathy’s body became almost uncontrollable as she climaxed again and again. A few minutes later he began filling her with his seed; he groaned loudly in pleasure as he emptied himself inside her. A short while later he opened his eyes and looked up; Greg was standing in the doorway. He had seen that look on a man’s face many times; the look of shock and awe at what he had just witnessed; the look that said ‘I would never be able to satisfy her like that.’

Al moaned softly as he lowered Cathy’s legs from his shoulders. Another look lit Greg’s face and again, Al recognised it. It was the look given when a husband sees another man’s cock deep inside his wife for the first time. Al was still hard and still deep inside Cathy. He slowly pulled out and as he did so he heard Greg swallow. It nearly always happened that first time; a husband seeing another man’s erection withdrawing from inside his wife. It was hard and glistening; evidence of pleasure given and pleasure received.

He held back from smiling but Cathy had felt his presence and had arched her head backwards to look at him. She smiled. It was a smile that spoke of satisfaction. She raised her hand and beckoned him over. She beckoned him again with her finger and he lowered his head to hers so that they could kiss.

Al looked on, still standing between Cathy’s spread thighs, as they kissed. He always enjoyed that moment; the moment when the cuckold gets his reward, a thank you kiss from his wife just after she had been fucked by another man. Greg stood up with a relaxed smile on his face. He would feel better now; he would feel worthy and loved once again. Cathy reached out with her hand again and touched his bulge. “Later,” she said softly.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments