Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She said...

"This is how she remembers it"

22
7 Comments 7
19.6k Views 19.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
This was a collaboration of the same story told twice; once from her point of view, and once from his.

Chris didn't know that I knew. I'd been suspecting he'd been out doing all manner of things he shouldn't be doing. True enough, it had been a while since we'd had sex. But a lot of that I chalked up to the end of my pregnancy. I was uncomfortable, physically, and he just wasn't really into it. But months after our daughter was here, things still weren't picking back up. So when I heard third or fourth hand that he'd been getting his somewhere else, it had my attention. Ordinarily I might have chalked it up to being paranoid, but I had to know.

It wasn't just one. It was here, there, work, bars, anywhere. Honestly, I didn't know what was worse? Was it worse to chase ass to satisfy your physical needs? Would it be worse if he had some "commitment" to one or the other? Either way, there's a place in hell for men who cheat on their pregnant wives. Having heard the stories of people who had taken revenge in public or weddings or with families, I decided I was going to have mine. Publicly wasn't for me. But I had something in mind that would cut deep. So I reached out to an old friend.

Our hotel room was on a high floor with huge windows, which offered a great view of the river and the city. I'd gotten it for an adult night, telling Chris that we were out of sync, and that a pampered night in a room that cost more then we should spend was a nice way to spend an evening. So I left the windows open for ambient light, and placed a chair in the corner. The city's lights were enough for him to see what was going on, but keep the mood.

"Alright babe," he said. "What's on tap for tonight?"

His one was almost callous. For anyone who didn't know him, he'd have sounded interested. But years of knowing him told me differently. He was here to avoid a fight, or to try to avoid hurting my feelings, or not to waste the money I'd already spent on the room. Maybe all of the above. I had other ideas.

"Well, how about we start here," I offered gently. At 6'4" he was a solid foot taller than me. So I kissed his neck as high as standing on tip toe could offer, and unbuttoned his shirt. I slid my hands up and down his chest, pausing to lick my fingers before teasing his nipples. He responded by working my shirt open as well, and I let it fall to the floor. I always had nice tits, or so I was told. I carried a solid C cup on a frame that was a little to small for them, so they always looked big without sagging. Right now, I was happy let him massage them a bit, even if I could tell he was mildly interested.

"Alright, have a seat right there. I'll be right back," I told him before rubbing my hand over his cock to determine his level of interest. Okay, so maybe he was a bit more interested than I thought. But I wasn't sold.

I came back with a large bowl of hot water, washcloth, and towel, and was totally naked. The cool air in the room and anticipation of my plan coming together had my nipples hardening. I soaked the washcloth as I situated myself on the bed. Then spreading my legs, let the moist, hot material come to rest on my pussy. It was so hot it was nearly uncomfortable, but I wasn't going to let on to not enjoying anything about the night.

"I've been lonely. And maybe a little bit, lazy," I whimpered a bit. "So now, we're going to fix that," I told him taking the cloth away. After rubbing a small dab of shaving gel into my hand, I rubbed it over my sex, and began to shave any remaining stubble to a baby-smooth set of lips.

"Well, this is new," he offered.

That's it? That's what you have to tell me here, and now? I'm working this seductive routine here and the best you can do is 'this is new'? You selfish, indignant fuck.

I kept my composure, and grinned as I finished. Then leaning back on the bed, I flicked my finger in and out of my lips a few times. The fact of the matter is I was so pissed that I wasn't even wet. I was pissed, and ashamed, and hurt, and angry, and on and on.

I moved back over to him and started to grind my newly bald, naked, not yet box up and down his legs. The grinding was starting to help, but the timing was all wrong. My guest should've arrived by now? What the hell? My plan was falling apart right bef-... knock, knock.

"A little champagne," I told him hopping off. I slipped into a light robe and answered the door. Just in time...

When Justin came in and looked around, he was a little bit confused.

Justin was my college crush. He was my standing date for anything, random make-out buddy, slumber party friend, and my first, well, pretty much everything...literally. I told him we were having a party for my twin sister here tonight, with whom he was also friends, though in not the same way. We'd only seen each other in passing since we'd graduated, and he and Chris had met. They were social enough, letting the past stay in the past. So when he showed up and saw me barely covered and Chris in a chair across the room, I can understand his confusion.

Chris was immediately furious.

"Kristen, what the fuck?!"

"Oh hush, you," I responded playfully. "Have a seat, and stay put. Justin, come on in. I'll explain everything". And my explaination was pushing Justin against the wall, jumping up to wrap my arms and legs around him, and kiss him furiously with my naked skin pushing against him.

"Kristen, no really...what is going on here?," Justin asked in earnest.

"Here's the deal," I said casually. "Chris is caught. Busted. He's been hammering his shitty little cock into everything he could reach for the past year. Isn't that right, honey? And a good deal of that time was when? While I was pregnant if my math is right?"

Chris stood in protest.

"Sit the fuck down!," I commanded. I wasn't sure what to expect quite honestly? Would he yell? Scream? Cuss? Get physical with either of us? I wasn't particularly scared. Justin was plenty big, and even though we only saw one another from time to time, I knew he wouldn't let Chris be physical. At least not with me. So I admit was surprised when Chris just sat back down.

"So now let me tell you what's going to happen. Both of you. Justin," I said sweetly, "you my dear, are going to take your clothes off. And I am going to fuck the living shit out of you," I said opening my robe to show off my naked glory. "And Chris, you're going to sit there, and watch. Now I admit you're not going to enjoy the show, because who would?" I turned sideways to show Chris my nearly naked profile undoing Justin's belt. "Who would enjoy watching their wife fuck the man she lost her virginity to? And if you don't sit there and mind your fucking manners, your stupid-rich parents are going to hear all manner of stories about their trust fund baby. Every single one that I can prove, and a few I'll probably just make up. So settle in."

"Kristen, let me talk with you a minute, somewhere else," Justin asked.

"Sure," I said, taking him by the hand leaving the room.

"Seriously, what are you doing? Is all this for real? This is what you want to do?," he asked, working through his confusion.

"Yes, I do. He ran up in everything he could touch for longer than I probably know. We've always been there for each other right?"

"This is not really the same, Kristen. Even you have to admit that," he said.

"You're right. It's not the same. Not really. And I don't want you to feel like I'm using you, but I guess I really am. But one way or another, this is going to happen.

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

It's a one shot deal, and I need to make the biggest impact I can. That means you," and that was my appeal.

"Alright. Let's go."

"Sorry darling, we're back now," I said politely as we walked back in the room. "Now, where were we again?"

Justin stripped his clothing, and seemed awkward and somewhat embarrassed. I don't know if it was the gravity of what was going on? Or being naked with another guy in the room. But he was going to get over it in a hurry, come hell or high water.

I put him on his back, situating myself ideally so my ass was in the air facing Chris. Then after stroking his cock until firm, I took Justin deep into my mouth until my chin came to rest on his balls. He gasped quickly in surprise and I felt him tense a bit. Then I began taking long, deliberate strokes up and down his shaft with greater care then any blow job I'd ever given. His hands found my head, and gently held my hair as began to slowly grind his hips up and down, forcing himself deeper into my throat. To complete the scene, I spread my legs and reached back to slide two fingers between my lips.

I took his dick from my mouth with a satisfying pop and turned over my shoulder to show Chris the saliva and precum that was dripping from my mouth. He was starting to grind his fingers into the arms of his chair with his jaw clenched.

I wanted to slide up Justin's body and spread my legs across his face. I wanted to feel his tongue dart about my clit as he did years ago. But that seemed to peaceful for the situation. Instead, I moved up to squat above his surging prick. With a sneer of contempt, I fired myself down on him until his head bottomed out inside me. Honestly, it almost hurt. I'm pretty sure it hurt Justin a bit. But I would make it up to him.

I put my hands on his chest and threw my head back as I rode. I ground him as deep into me as it would go. Being wet was not an issue any longer. I could hear our moist skin slapping together as I bounced up and down.

"Wait. Turn the other way," I told Justin. I wanted to make sure Chris could see the pleasure I was having.

The sex was good. Very good. Maybe not as good as I demonstrated, but that was the point. I sat back and cupped my very full tits, to show myself off. Not knowing what else to do just then, I put my chin down and started to lick my own nipples. It was then that I saw Chris wince and try to look away.

"Mmmmm. Well my goodness that's a huge cock in my tiny little cunt," I spat in his direction. If he wasn't going to watch, he was damn sure going to listen. "Ungh..ungh..harder. Please, harder!," I whined.

Justin took my hips and began to thrust me around. I started to lose my concentration a felt an orgasm build. I grunted and moaned louder and longer with not real reason until I heard myself say "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Instinctively, I released one tit and quickly rubbed my clit to finishing the sensation and I came, spilling juice down Justin's dick and down his balls.

"Hmmm...that was nice," I complimented. "I haven't had that happen, unless I was on my own, for probably year." It was meant to be an insult, but it was also the truth. "Now on top, if you please."

I removed him from inside me, and turned over on my back. My head was towards Chris, which meant Justin would be looking at him too. But I would make Justin's discomfort worthwhile. So I put my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs back. Justin lined himself with me, and sunk eight inches of hot cock back into my begging slit. He took me by the ankles and pounded in and out of me. Before I knew it, I was moaning like a whore, urging him deeper and deeper with each thrust. I pointed my naked, newly painted toes and rubbed them on his nipples, something Chris always enjoyed. Somewhere in the middle of it all, another orgasm ripped through my body, making me shudder to the core.

I started to feel his cock swell, and I wasn't done with my punishment yet. So I put my foot on his chest and gently pushed him out of my.

"Sorry love, one more thing before we're done," I said lovingly as I turned over to see Chris dejected in the corner.

I turned on all fours, and gave a happy little nod. Justin lined up behind me and rubbed his cock on my soaking wet pussy.

"Oh no...not like that," I giggled while leaning back over my shoulder to kiss him on the cheek. "You're going to fuck my tight, little asshole tonight."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!," Chris yelled from his front row seat. "In all the time we've been married, no matter how I begged, you never, ever let me even come close to that!"

"Well, maybe you should've been a little more patient, darling," I responded.

"Maybe it you had, I wouldn't have looked elsewhere!"

That did it. I was now beyond angry. I backed myself up, and pulled my ass cheeks as wide as they would go to accept Justin's cock. There's no getting around it, it hurt. Chris has a point. I'd never done anal. I never wanted to. I never saw how there could be pleasure in it? Even then, as a cock pressed as gently as possibly into my virgin ass, it was nearly more than I could handle. But I'll be damned if I was going to show it.

"Oooohh...easy there, sexy," I urged. I wanted to do this, but it was a struggle.

I bit by lower lip and groaned as Justin began to saw in and out. I relaxed a bit, but I couldn't make myself relax enough to truly enjoy it. I put my face in the blanket and moaned louder and harder, half to cover the pain, and half to press Justin to cum.

Finally, I reached between my legs and began to massage his balls. That seemed to push him to the edge. His grasp on my hips tightened. His strokes became smooth and even. He was almost there.

"Oh God yes!," I cried. Then looking at Chris, "Fuck that tight, virgin little asshole! That's it! Oh please! You have to cum soon! You're so big! You're going to tear me in half! Please, please cum!"

I heard him groan and quickly changed position. The head of his cock made an audible pop and it came out, and while intense, it was accompanied by a feeling of relief. I took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other to jerk him off.

"You're going to cum all over my face! Do it now!"

He took my hand away from his cock and jerked violently while I continued to play with his balls.

"Open your mouth!," he ordered.

"No, just on my face," I told him. My soon-to-be ex-husband's last insult had inspired a final act of retribution.

Just then, Justin exploded on my face. Ropes of thick, extremely hot, white, sticky cum sprayed my face, lips, hair, chin, and the final shots dribbled on to my waiting tits.

He fell back on his haunches, spent from his orgasm. I found my way to my feet, and wobbled a bit as I stood. I was sore all over, but I would give Chris no satisfaction.

I moved to stand in front of him. I could barely make out all the emotions on his face as his saw his wife covered in sweat and cum. Finally, I wiped the cum from my face and my own juice that was still leaking from my own sweet cunt. Then staring at the fluid pooling in my hand, reached back and slapped Chris across his lying, cheating face.

He had watched his wife suck another dick, get fucked by another man, take another cock deep in her ass, and someone else jack off on her face. And if he day wasn't bad enough, he was smacked in the face by a hand covered in another man's cum.

I could think of no better insult.

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments