Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Cuckold

"Watching her pleased by someone else..."

29
9 Comments 9
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"First submission, welcome feedback and ideas"

As you laid on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of black, fuck-me heels, my head was between your sexy legs as I devoured your pussy. Your eyes were closed and you were pulling on your hard nipples.

“I bet I know who you’re thinking about,” I said. 

You smiled a little and said, “I’m sure you do.” 

The past two nights we had been to our favorite sex club and a new guy was there.  He was black, in his early thirties, good looking, muscular, and well-hung.  I noticed him looking at you both nights as we sat on a couch making out and fondling each other as we watched him giving a good fuck to a brunette woman with big tits. 

The second night, as we watched the brunette trying to deep throat his fat cock, I kissed your neck, rubbed your swollen clit with my fingers, and whispered in your ear, “You'd love to fuck him wouldn’t you, Nuzhat?  Can you imagine trying to fit his cock in your mouth?” 

You moaned lightly as your eyes were fixated on him and I could tell you were heavily aroused.  As he started to pump his partner’s pussy from behind, you could see the look on her face as his swollen dick slid inside her pussy.  They were facing us, and with his hands on her waist, he started to pump her with increasing intensity.  Your legs spread open a little more and I slid a finger in your tight cunt and started moving it around as your eyes locked with his. 

As my finger swirled inside your pink slit, I said, “You wish that was you he was pumping, don’t you, baby?”  

You nodded yes as your head tilted back and you enjoyed my finger gently caressing the inside of your pussy until you orgasmed hard.  And now, as I licked and sucked on your swollen clit, your mind was focused elsewhere, imagining what it would be like to be that brunette. 

“Oh Nuzhat, I love how you make so much sweet juice for me.  I can’t get enough of your delicious taste.”  

You opened your eyes and watched my tongue dancing on your pussy lips and said, “You want to watch me getting fucked by him, don’t you?  You want to see what a dirty little slut I am, right?”  

My moans gave you the answer you were looking for and I looked directly into your eyes and said, “Yeah, Nuzhat, I want to watch you, baby.  I want to see how you deep throat a fat cock like his and watch your tight pussy getting stretched open as you ride him.”  

As I climbed up on top of you and we started a slow, sensual missionary fuck, I whispered, “God, I love how tight you are. You think you can handle his big cock in your pussy?” 

As I continued pumping you slowly and balls deep, I said, "You wanna be a good girl and show me what a slutty whore you are?” 

“Yeah, I’ll be a good girl for you and show you how I can take that big black cock. You know I’ve fucked guys like that before.”  

You knew exactly what your words were doing to me and as I began pumping you with a little more force, I said, “Oh, I know, Nuzhat, and that’s why I invited him over tonight.” 

As soon as I finished my sentence, I thrust my cock hard inside you a final time, held it there and said, “He’s here, ready to give you a good fuck. I want to see what you can do with a cock like his Nuzhat.  I want to see what a good obedient slut you are with someone else.”  

Your mind was racing as I pulled my shaft from inside you and he appeared in the bedroom doorway, completely naked with his well-hung cock just semi-hard at this point.  Your mouth was open in surprise and you looked at me with the biggest smile before licking your lips and staring back at his chiseled, broad body. As I moved off the bed and sat in the lounge chair, I said, “Just a couple of rules.  First, he can’t eat your pussy, that’s reserved for me.  Second, you have to look at me as often as you can and tell me how it’s feeling.”  

And before I could finish the last sentence, you interrupted and said, “And I have one rule, you can’t touch yourself while he’s fucking me. No pumping your cock at all.”  

I smiled and agreed.  I looked over at our new acquaintance and said, “She’s all yours.”

I sat down in the chair with my arms on the armrests, my cock still fully erect at the anticipation of finally watching you fucking another guy in front of me. You jumped off the bed, came up to him and started to run your hands over his muscled chest and arms moaning slightly as you squeezed his biceps. He was tall and even in your sexy heels you had to tip-toe up to kiss him.  As your lips locked with his and I could see your tongue probing his mouth, a twinge of jealousy shot through my body. While you kissed him, your right hand moved down over his abs to his cock caressing his shaft, still semi-hard. You moaned as you kissed him and I knew it was because your mind was racing at how big his cock felt in your hand, not even fully erect. 

Slowly, you started to move your kisses down over his chest and abs before dropping to your knees right in front of me.  Your face was inches from his massive cock and you looked over at me and said, "Fuck, he’s huge!  I haven’t had a cock like this in sooo long.” 

While still looking at me, you began kissing his pink head and teasingly extended your tongue to lick it before making your tongue flat and running it up the length of his shaft. You rubbed his shaft against the side of your face and smiled at me.  As you lifted his shaft up and licked the underside, you audibly moaned when your right hand reached his balls which you gently cupped in your hand and playfully tugged on. 

"Look at these big balls. Fuck!  They feel so heavy in my hands.” 

You looked up at him as your tongue licked his ball sack and you playfully took each ball into your mouth and gently sucked on them while your left hand was stroking his hardening cock. 

“Damn, I can feel you getting hard,” you said as you quickly started to devour his shaft wanting to feel him growing as you sucked on him. 

He tilted his head back and moaned as you drenched his cock with your watering mouth. You were getting his cock so wet with your saliva it was dripping down over your chin onto your breasts and each time your mouth came off his cock you made slurping sounds.  You looked at me as you started to deep throat him enjoying the feeling of him getting harder in your mouth as you sucked on him. You closed your eyes as you tried to get him as deep down your throat as you could, occasionally gagging and coughing from pushing his swollen head down your throat. It was incredible to watch you trying desperately to swallow as much of that black cock as you could and you could see I was struggling to not grab my throbbing cock and start pumping myself. 

“Am I a good girl?” you asked right before one last attempt at swallowing as much of him as you could.  

This time you held him deep in your mouth, gagging just a little as you looked up at him and then over at me before releasing him with a gasp and throwing your head back.  You took your left hand and grabbed his hard cock pumping him slowly admiring his girth and length. 

Looking at me you said, “Imagine what he’s going to do to my tight, little pussy.”  

As you stood up, you embraced him again, kissed him deep and ran your hands down his muscular back to his tight ass playfully squeezing his ass cheeks and digging your fingernails into his skin. 

My chair was at the foot of the bed and you laid down on your back across the bed so you could turn your head and watch me. You lifted your legs in the air and slowly spread them wide revealing your drenched pussy to him. 

As he slowly stroked his cock watching you, you reached down to your pussy lips and spread them open while watching him and said, “Look how tight my little cunt is.” 

He was eager to start pumping you and as he climbed on the bed and you kept your legs spread wide in the air, you looked at me with your mouth open and eyes wide as the head of his cock pushed against your tight opening.  As he started to push his swollen cock inside you, you moaned loudly and although you wanted to watch my reaction, you couldn’t help but lift your head and watch his massive cock pushing inside you.  Your moans turned to pleasurable screams as he gently moved his cock in and out, a little at a time stretching your pussy like you hadn't felt in so long. 

Looking straight in his eyes, you exclaimed “Fuck, your cock is so big!  Fuck!”  

My cock was throbbing and aching for me to pump it while watching you but I resisted. 

“You’re being such a good girl, Nuzhat,” I said. 

You turned your head to me and replied, “I love being your dirty little whore!  He’s opening up my pussy so fucking good!”  

He was only halfway inside you and your hands were gripping the bedsheets as he started to slowly but steadily pump you and you cried out, “Oh fuck, I love it! I can take all of it!  Deeper, baby, please!  Fuck me like a dirty slut!” 

At first, he had his arms on either side of you propping up his upper body so you could watch his cock sliding inside your pussy.  As he got deeper inside you, he laid on top of you with his arms tucked near your shoulders. In between your loud moans of ecstasy, you kissed him hard. His hips moved up and down as he slowly pumped you and his cock was moving fully inside you up to his balls with each penetrating stroke. The sight of your legs spread wide in the air with your heels still on coupled with the sounds of your screams and moans as your hands grabbed his firm ass as if you were trying to pull him into you, was sensory overload for me.  

I got up from my chair and walked to the side of the bed so I could see your cunt getting stretched open.  With each stroke, about half of his cock came out of you covered in your sweet juice. I watched as your hands grabbed his ass and you lifted your hips to meet his strokes. I was amazed you were taking every thick inch of his massive cock and as I walked back to my chair I asked, “Do you like the way he’s fucking you, Nuzhat?”  

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

This time, instead of looking at me, you stared right at him and said, “God, yes! I love how he feels inside my slutty cunt!  I fucking love it!” 

At that moment, you started to cum hard and your moans turned to screams as you begged him not to stop and you said, “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”  

We looked into each other’s eyes as your orgasm caused your legs to shake uncontrollably and your hips lifted up as he held every thick inch inside you. 

I said, "Yeah, Nuzhat, be a good girl and cum all over his fat cock. You’re such a good little slut.”  

Your legs collapsed on the bed and you let out a soft moan of contentment as he slowly slid his shaft from inside you.  After a few minutes of recovery, you told him to lay on the bed so you could ride him cowgirl style. Before mounting him, you teasingly grabbed the base of his shaft and gave him a couple of good pumps, turned to me and said, “You want to see me bouncing on this fat cock?”  

“Oh my God, yes, Nuzhat!  Let me see how you ride that big dick, baby.”  

While still in your heels, you wasted no time standing up on the bed and then kneeling with a leg on each side of him.  You reached underneath your body and guided his swollen head to your pussy.  My view was perfect and my own cock was throbbing as I watched his head penetrate you and his shaft slowly disappearing in your pussy. You heard my moan and knew I was loving every minute of this. As you leaned forward to kiss him, his hands cupped your ass cheeks and he spread your ass as you started to rock back and forth. 

Again, your moans turned to screams as I watched your tight pussy gripping his thick shaft each time you lifted up.  I could see your inner pussy lips grabbing at his shaft as you leaned forward. It took every ounce of strength in me to obey your rule not to touch myself. 

It didn’t take long before your next orgasm started to build as you put your hands on his muscular chest and started grinding down on him hard. Your swollen clit was rubbing against him as his cock filled every inch of your cunt and you started screaming like I hadn’t heard before. 

"Fuck, he’s hitting every wall of my pussy!  I love his fucking cock!  I’m cumming!  Ohh, I’m cumming!!” 

After another intense orgasm, you collapsed down on him and I watched in amazement as all ten inches of his swollen cock appeared from your pussy. 

As I sat back in my chair, I said “Time to give her a hard pounding fuck. You think you can take a pounding from his cock, Nuzhat?”  

While looking directly at me, you grabbed him by his shaft, led him over and you both stood in front of my chair.  The chair had high armrests on it, you bent over facing me, propped your arms on the armrests and spread your legs apart to show you were ready for him to pump you from behind. As he got into position, he gave your ass a few hard spanks and still looking right at me you said, “Yes! Treat me like a slut and fuck me good.” 

You looked incredible, still in your heels, your face in front of me and your big beautiful tits with hard nipples dangling in front of me. I watched him as he slapped his cock against your ass before placing his swollen head against your pussy lips. Your face was just inches from mine and you were looking at me and asked, “Am I being a good girl for you?”  

I licked my lips and smiled and moaned, “Yes, you’re being such a good girl, Nuzhat."

I leaned forward to kiss you as he pushed his cock back inside you.  You moaned as we kissed and he began filling your tight cunt again.  You could see my cock was throbbing and you loved I was rock hard watching you getting fucked by someone else.  You started to tease me and take me to the edge. Looking right into my eyes as he started to pump you with more intensity you said, “His cock is so fucking big. The way he stretches my pussy feels so fucking good. I love how he hits every wall of my cunt. You love that he fills me up more than you can, don’t you?  He gets sooo much deeper in me than you can. Fuck, I love it!!”

“Yeah, Nuzhat, I love watching you getting fucked, baby."

I started to kiss you again and our tongues danced together and he picked up the pace and you exclaimed, “I love being your dirty whore!”  

The timing of the comment was perfect as he reached forward, grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled back hard as he pounded you. 

Looking at me you screamed to him “Yes! Fuck me like a dirty slut!  Pound me with your fat cock!”  

At this point, my cock was so hard and I had to get some relief.  But first, I reached forward and cupped your breasts and squeezed and pulled on your nipples as he continued to give you the kind of pounding you craved.  That was enough to send you over the edge and led to another building orgasm. 

I could tell you were about to cum hard and looking into your beautiful eyes I said, “You’re such a good girl taking that big cock, baby. Cum hard, Nuzhat.  Clench your pussy on his thick shaft, baby.”  

“Ohhh Fuck!  I’m cumming!” you screamed as your legs started to shake but you were able to stay upright as he let go of your hair and his thrusting slowed to a gentle pace with long, slow, and deep strokes as you continued to recover.  

I leaned forward, kissed you and went back and forth between kissing and telling you, “You’re so fucking sexy, Nuzhat.  You’ve been such a good girl. But I think it’s important for you to remember who’s really in control.”  

With that, it was my turn to get what I needed.  While he continued to pump you slowly, I grabbed your hair and pushed your head down to my swollen cock and said, “If you want to be a good girl, you need to suck my cock while he’s fucking you.”  

You wasted no time in obeying my request and your mouth felt incredible on my cock as you started to bob your head up and down getting it covered with your warm, wet mouth and I said, "Oh, fuck, Nuzhat, I love that you’re such an obedient slut.”  

You moaned your approval and I pulled on your hair to lift your head off my cock and kissed you hard and said, “Are you gonna be a good little cum slut and let me cum on your face while he fucks you?”  

“Oh my God, yes!  I want your cum!”  

“Oh, Nuzhat, it won’t take me, long baby, I need to cum so bad!”  

I leaned forward to kiss you while I pumped my cock and you kept talking dirty in between our kisses knowing how much I loved it.

He had started to fuck you with a little more force again and you said, “I want to feel your hot cum on my face while he’s fucking me.  Did you love seeing how much he stretched my pussy when I was riding him?  He gets so much deeper inside me and he stretches me open way more than you do.”  

“Oh, fuck, Nuzhat, yes!  I’m gonna cum baby!  Fuuuuck!”  

You lowered your head just a bit as the first stream of hot, white cream hit your cheek and lips followed immediately by another this time hitting your mouth and chin. I collapsed back into my chair breathing hard as your mouth gently surrounded my cock and you sucked the rest of my cream from my shaft. You looked up at me and ran your tongue over your lips but I stopped you, leaned forward and ran my tongue over your cheek, collecting some of my cum on my tongue which you then sucked off it. 

I looked at you and said, “Fuck, you’re such a good girl!”  

All of that set you off on another orgasm and it proved to be enough for our new friend as well who moaned he was about cum to which I said, “Get on your knees and open your mouth, slut!”  

You playfully bit your lower lip as you obeyed and got into position. He was pumping himself just the last little bit as you opened your mouth and caressed his balls with your fingers before he moaned loud and a huge stream of his cum hit your tongue.  Another deep moan followed with a second shot of hot cream straight into your waiting mouth.  

You looked at me for permission and I said, “Swallow his cum like a good girl.”  As always, you did exactly as ordered and swallowed his massive load of hot, white cream. 

As previously arranged, our friend didn't say a word and left as quickly as he had come in. I was filled with feelings of jealousy and lust. I stood behind you as we both faced the mirror in the room.  I cupped your breasts, kissed your neck and through the mirror we locked eyes and I asked, "How did it feel having that big, black cock in your mouth and cunt?"  

I continued to fondle your breasts and kiss your neck as you replied, "Oh, it felt fucking amazing.  His shaft is so damn thick and he stretched me open so good." 

Still looking at each other in the mirror, my voice deepened a little and my tone sounded more serious as I said, "You needed a good fuck like that from a guy with a bigger cock, didn't you?"

I was looking right into your eyes as I asked you and I could sense hesitation from you before you answered, unsure if my reaction to fulfilling this fantasy might be different than what we expected it to be. You had a nervous look in your eyes and although I was jealous at the pleasure another man was providing you, I loved watching you get satisfied sexually and I knew it wouldn't be the last time I arranged an encounter for you.  To ease your tension, I put a hand around your neck, gently squeezing and I brushed my hard cock against your ass letting you know I was excited. 

I whispered in your ear, "Tell me, Nuzhat.  You were craving a fat cock like his, weren't you?"  

"Mmm...yesss", you replied.

"Such a dirty little slut.  Get on the bed, face down and spread your legs apart.  Your pussy has had plenty of attention today and now it's time to give your virgin ass a little love..."

Published 
Written by 69dreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments