Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Cuban Wife Becomes a Whore for My Bosses

"I marry a Cuban waitress/stripper and she becomes a whore for my bosses."

42
11 Comments 11
14.4k Views 14.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

My name is Justin, and after graduating from high school in Miami, Florida, at the age of eighteen, I wasn’t sure what to do next. I made good grades in math and science courses, and am proficient with computers, but I didn’t think that I had what it took to be successful in a bachelor’s degree program in college.

I knew that I could get some good technical training in the military, so one day a couple of my friends and I went down to an Army recruiter to check that out. I showed an aptitude in computer technology on my test, so I enlisted for four years of active duty, and did three tours as a specialist in the Middle East.

The training in the Army was mostly for very specific applications, and when I got out and moved back to Miami, at the age of twenty-two, I decided to continue my education by pursuing an associate’s degree in computer technology at the Miami Dade College. I had the GI Bill that would pay for my tuition and books, and quite a bit of savings from my time in the Army. That wouldn’t be enough to fully support me, though, so I started looking for a job that would allow me the flexibility to work and attend classes.

My New Job and a Little about My Past

I finally found a job listing for a combination amenity assistant/janitor/handyman at a country club in a wealthy, upscale, gated community. The hours were flexible and would allow me to work around my class schedule. The best part was they provided a small apartment unit behind the golf course maintenance building, since I would be on call for emergency situations and events that took place after hours, and there was also an hourly wage. I had always been handy with tools, and with my Army experience and friendly personality, they thought that I would be a good fit for the multifaceted job.

It didn’t take me long to get settled in with my new job and classes, and I soon learned what some of the after-hours activities are. One of the country club board members, named Glenn, and several other members have poker games, usually two or three nights per week, with other wealthy men in one of the private game rooms. They wanted me there to set up the room and clean up afterwards, and to keep the bar stocked with ice and beverages, booze from the storage room, as well as making their drinks.

I had previously, and naively, thought of successful, wealthy men as being very conservative and virtuous, but I soon learned that was wrong. They got drunk and were very rowdy, and a lot of their conversations were about women, who were either members or worked at the club, and how they wanted to suck and fuck them. They even teased one another about seeing the others in the showers and giving them shit about their cock sizes. I have to admit that hearing them talk about all of that stuff was somewhat sexually stimulating for me too.

With school, studying, work, and those evening poker games, my schedule was full, and I didn’t have very much free time. But after hearing the men go on and on about their big cocks, and fucking the women from the club, I decided to go out to some bars and strip clubs looking for sex.

I hadn’t had a steady girlfriend for the entire four years I was in the Army, and I missed having a close relationship with a woman. I did have some sex, though. I got blowjobs a few times from a gay guy in my unit, and there was a pretty girl about my age, named Cara, in my unit, who fucked any man who wanted her well-used pussy. A lot of the guys were mean to her for being such a slut, but I admired her for living her life on her terms, and being unashamedly sexual, not unlike a lot of the men are.

My relationship with her was a little unusual too, because of my desire to have mostly oral sex, as I’ll explain. When I started dating girls seriously, in my junior year of high school, I learned very quickly that, although I liked to fuck, I derived even more pleasure from sucking the girls’ tits and pussies. It was so intimate to suck their, bulging, hairy, wet pussies, and I liked the feeling of them dominating me, with me down between their legs.

Cara thought that I was sick and perverted, for wanting to suck her pussy when I knew that she was fucking so many of the soldiers; but she also loved having me eat her out. She was such a slut that none of the other men would even think of sucking her pussy. She usually warned me when I’d try to eat her out, too soon after another man had fucked her, especially when in foreign locations in the Middle East where water isn’t always readily available for her to clean herself up. It didn’t bother me a bit, and I started to enjoy how her pussy tasted a little different each time, depending on who she had just fucked. I knew that I was eating other men’s’ cum, but I was enjoying sucking her pussy so much that I didn’t care.

Meeting Maria – The Love of My Life

The first two nights I went to bars in Miami weren’t that productive, and after having a few beers, I went back to my apartment to study. Then, the third night, I went to a bar/strip club where they have beautiful, young waitresses who also do lap dances in a private area. That’s where I met a girl, named Maria, who is absolutely beautiful. She is obviously of Cuban ancestry, and has the perfect genetic makeup of Spanish, West African, and indigenous ancestors.

Maria is five feet and four inches tall and weighed about one hundred and twenty-five pounds at that time. Her medium-olive skin complexion is smooth and compliments her below-the-shoulder raven hair and sparkling, light-brown eyes. She was wearing a tight, cropped t-shirt that perfectly displayed what I found out are cantaloupe-sized, DD-cup breasts, and tight, Lycra shorts pulling into her camel toe, and into the crack of her voluptuous, curvy, Latina ass. She looked a lot like the actress Salma Hayek overall, and I think that I fell in love with her at first sight.

She served drinks, and I watched her for quite a while. She periodically went into the private area to give lap dances. I noticed that most of the men were rude to her, making nasty comments and grabbing her tits and ass, but she seemed happy to put up with it for the tips. I decided that I would differentiate myself by being polite and not making obnoxious, sexually charged comments to her.

I got to talk with her only briefly a few times that first night and found out that she had just turned nineteen years old and become a naturalized citizen, after being brought to Miami by her parents when she was only five years old. That’s when I told her my name, and she told me that her name is Maria.

I wasn’t sure what all was allowed back in the private area, but on my third night at the bar, she asked me if I wanted a lap dance. I went with her to the room, even though I had gotten to know her pretty well, had feelings for her, and didn’t want to be considered just another horny customer. I sat in a narrow, cushioned chair, and she sat on my lap facing me, before pulling her t-shirt up over her big, firm breasts.

There were several other guys in chairs getting blowjobs, and one guy was fucking a girl, with her sitting on his lap. There was also a huge bouncer standing in the corner. So, it was then clear to me that there were no restrictions on what we could do, and Maria was likely having sex with the customers.

Maria sat staring at me, and then she said in perfect English, with only a hint of a charming, Cuban/Spanish accent, “So what do you want to do, Justin? You’ve got twenty minutes to do whatever you want with me.”

Given the situation, and where she was sitting on my lap, with her beautiful tits in my face, I felt a little silly when I replied, “Believe it or not, Maria, I’m willing to pay for your time just to be able to talk with you for twenty minutes. I really like you, and don’t want to be like those other men.”

She smiled at me and said, “That’s very sweet, Justin, but you have to do something, or that Neanderthal bouncer will think that I’m not doing my job. You have to at least suck my tits for a while and then let me suck your cock.”

It was hard to resist her tits, so I leaned down and sucked each of her areolas and nipples for a couple of minutes, while fondling her breasts with my hands. Then I had what I thought was a great idea, saying, “To be honest, Maria, what I’d really like to do is suck your pussy. You look so tasty in those tight shorts.”

Maria laughed and said, “You’ve got to be kidding. I mean, I’d love to have you suck my pussy, but no other men would even think of doing that for me. You do know how I make my money back here, don’t you? We don’t have a lot of time to clean up after each customer either. You don’t really want to eat me out, do you?”

I looked at her with pleading eyes and said, “Yes, Maria, oh my goodness yes! I don’t care how many men have been between your legs before me. I just want to do something for you that other men won’t do, and to taste your essence.”

She stood up and unfastened her shorts as she said, “Okay, Justin, you win. But don’t blame me if the other men and ladies look at you like some kind of freak and talk trash to you about it.”

I stood up as she sat in the chair and scooted forward until her ass was out over the edge of the seat. I got onto my knees in front of her, and when she lifted her legs onto my shoulders, I was overwhelmed by the strong, musky smell of her recently fucked pussy. I loved her thick, brown labia, that were covered in neatly trimmed, black hair. Her pussy was matted with the cum of the previous men, and I dove in to begin sucking her.

The hoots and hollers went up from the others in the room, but the sound was largely muffled by her lush thighs pressed against my ears, holding my head in place. I licked and sucked her for what seemed like ten minutes, tasting her juices and the cum of other men, until she had a squirting orgasm in my mouth, which expelled even more of their fuck slop.

I stood up, and then sat back in the chair, as Maria pulled up her shorts. The others were still making sarcastic remarks as she said, “I can hardly believe that you did that, Justin. But damn, sweetie, that felt so good. I’ve never had an orgasm from being sucked before, and that was fantastic. I might just have to keep you.”

Maria worked the night shift four nights a week, and during the days for three other shifts. Following that first night sucking her, I went to the bar every time I could when she was on duty. For the next couple of weeks, I just talked to her when I could, without paying for any more lap dances. I finally had the nerve to ask her on a date and was pleasantly surprised when she accepted.

She was surprised too, when I took her to a nice restaurant, and then to a movie, before dropping her off at her parents’ home. After we kissed in my car, she had tears in her eyes as she said, “My parents let me start dating after I turned sixteen, just before my junior year in high school, and none of the boys treated me like a lady the way you have. They all looked at my face and body and assumed that I was a slut, and I guess that’s why I started working at the bar as soon as I turned eighteen. You seem to really care for me, despite what I do for a living, and I appreciate that so much.”

We started dating steadily after that, and I never pushed her for sex, although we did end up back at my apartment on many nights, and I fucked her as well as us having oral sex. After dating her for three months, I told her that I loved her, and she said that she loved me, and I asked her to marry me. We had the longest conversation that night before she finally said ‘yes’. She made me the happiest man in the world, but with a condition.

I thought that I had enough resources, even before I got out of school and started a real career in computer technology, and our discussion was about whether she should quit work. She felt strongly that she should keep working at the bar, at least until I graduated.

She said, “I love you, Justin, but I don’t want to quit working at the bar. You’ve been very approving of me so far, and you must know that not only do I make good money there, but I really enjoy it. If you love me and want to marry me, then you need to accept me the way I am.”

My New Wife Impresses My Boss

It was easy for me to agree to her terms, since I love eating her out after she’s been fucked anyway. We were married three months later, at a big wedding that her parents provided for us, and we began our life together. My apartment is small, but good enough for our needs, and I tried to arrange my schedule to be able to pick her up every day and night after her shift at the bar. We had sex every day, and I always ate here out as soon as we got home. Then I would fuck her and clean her up again, while she sucked my cock clean.

We had been married for six months, and she was twenty years old and I was twenty-three, when something happened that added a whole new facet to our sex lives. She had to get a ride home late on a Friday night, because I was working at one of the poker games. She called to let me know that she was home, and since the poker game was over, and everyone had left, she wanted to walk over and keep me company while I finished cleaning up.

Since no one else was around, Maria came over wearing her tight t-shirt and shorts that she wears at the bar. I was just finishing up so we could go home when Glenn, the board member, stepped into the room. He had forgotten his car keys, which I had already found and was going to leave them with the security guard.

Glenn saw Maria standing there, with her big, braless tits straining against her tight, cropped t-shirt, and her prominent camel toe and big ass, accentuated by her tight shorts. He was drunk from drinking at the poker game, and slurring his words as he said, “Hey, Justin, I came back to get my keys. But damn, boy, who is this pretty little thing you have here? Have you been holding out on old Glenn?”

I thought it was okay to give him his keys, since he lived only three blocks from the club, in one of the multi-million-dollar homes, and I replied, “I’ve got your keys right here, sir. This is my wife, Maria, and Maria, this is Glenn. He’s on the board of directors of the club, and sponsors one of these games each week. Marie works as an umm, waitress at a bar (I gave him the name of the bar, which I won’t repeat here).”

He didn’t seem to acknowledge or even give a shit that she was my wife, and he said, “She’s the cutest, little, Cuban slut that I’ve ever seen, and man oh man, what a fucking body on her. We can talk more about this tomorrow, but I think that I’d like for her to come with you and help with my games, so all the men can enjoy her.”

I didn’t appreciate the way he was talking to me about Maria, and right in front of her too, so I tried to dissuade him, and lied a little bit, saying, “Sorry, Glenn, but Maria works four evenings a week, and usually on the same nights as these games. It just won’t work out.”

He looked angry, at having his employee push back that way, and he said, “Well, boy, if you want to keep your fucking job, and that cozy little apartment, you better fucking find a way for it to work out. Hell, I’ll even change the nights of our games so we can have her here with us, and it will damn sure be worth her while.”

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

Glenn left right after that, and I thought there was a good chance that he might not even remember the next day, since he had been so drunk. I tried to apologize to Maria for his comments and downplayed the importance of them. Coming from her background as a Cuban refuge, and a recently naturalized citizen, she was much more concerned about his threat, and the risk that I would lose my job and the apartment. She basically distrusted powerful men, because of the experiences her parents had in Cuba.

She is in awe of but also intimidated by wealthy, white men like Glenn, and he really looked the part of a powerful, corporate executive. He was in his early fifties then, about six feet and two inches tall, and very fit and tanned. He also has a full head of hair, graying on the sides, and is quite handsome. I knew that he was the CEO of a large company, and wealthy enough to own that big, beautiful home.

By the time we walked back to the apartment, she was even more upset, and asked, “What are we going to do, Justin? He seemed serious, and even though he was very rude talking about me that way, he didn’t say anything about me having sex with them. So, what could it hurt if I make arrangements to be at those games with you?”

I hugged her and replied, “You don’t know those men the way I’ve gotten to know them. They always get drunk, and are horny as hell, and all they do is talk about their big cocks, and how they want to fuck most of the women at the club. With someone as beautiful and sexy as you there, they wouldn’t be able to control themselves. It’s just too risky.”

We were sitting on the couch, and she started rubbing my crotch, as she leaned in and probed my ear with her wet tongue, before asking, “So, what would be the big deal if something did happen? We both know what I do for a living, and you approve of it enough to eat me out every night. He also said something about making it worth my while, so it would be just like another night at the bar. Except with those wealthy men, the payoff could be bigger. And besides, if they aren’t kidding about having big cocks, that could be a lot of fun for me too.”

I know that my dick is smaller than average, at only five inches long and thin, but that had never been a problem. I like to eat her out more than fucking her, and she got all the cock she needed or wanted at the bar anyway. And her comment about their big cocks being fun for her, and her telling me before we were married that she enjoyed her work, made it clear that she did lust after bigger cocks than mine.

We ended the conversation with me eating her out, as usual, and then I told her, “Glenn’s not sponsoring another game until next Friday. But I’ll find out if he remembers seeing you, when I see him at William’s game tomorrow night. I’ll play it by ear if he makes the threat again. I don’t know why, but it seems a little different to me having strangers fuck you at the bar, rather than having the people I work for and know very well fucking you. Maybe I’ll just have to get comfortable with it, since it doesn’t seem to be a big deal to you.”

Glenn Insists on Maria Coming to His Game

It wasn’t until about halfway through Saturday night’s game, when the men were drunk, that Glenn pulled me aside during one of the bathroom breaks, and gave me a lengthy pep talk, saying, “Listen, Justin, I apologize for coming on so strong about Maria last night, but you have to know that she is one, damn fine piece of Latina ass. I really want you to bring her with you to my game next week, and I can’t promise that either me or the other men will behave.”

“It will depend a lot on how she acts and what she’s willing to do. But I can tell you this, if anything does happen, she will be paid very well. And anyway, it’s not like she’s all innocent. I know about that bar and strip joint where she works. Looking like she does, I’d be willing to bet that she’s plenty experienced at satisfying men’s needs.”

“I mean, shit, it would be worth one hundred dollars to me just to be able to play with her big tits, while she’s sucking my cock, and I know that most of the men and I would pay three or four hundred bucks to get between her legs. You’ve got a real gold mine there, boy, and you should take advantage of it while she’s still so young and hot.”

“You must know that I, and the other two men who sponsor these games on a rotating basis, make a lot of money from the rake hosting the games. The more men we attract to each of our games, the more we make. If I had Maria as my secret weapon to attract more men to my games, meaning we’d have two, or maybe even three tables instead of one.”

“I’d be happy to share the wealth with you two, in addition to anything else she earns. That could set you two up nicely. It’s your choice, and I sure hope that you will take me up on the offer. It shouldn’t be a big deal since she’s a waitress at a bar. She can serve us drinks and snacks, dressed the same way she was last night.”

I was feeling better about the whole thing, since Glenn was no longer threatening me. And I must admit that if Maria could make anywhere near the kind of money that he was talking about, that would allow us to save a lot for when I finished college and we were looking for a home. I told Maria all about my conversation with Glenn. She was excited at the prospect of making a lot of money for us, especially because of Glenn’s less threatening approach, and the fact that I was agreeable to it.

Maria had been working at the bar for two years. Because of her seniority and popularity, it was easy for her to rearrange her schedule to get off on Friday night. The agreement was that she would be paid five hundred dollars for being the waitress for the card game, plus any tips for extra services. That’s more than she makes on most nights at the bar, and we knew that she would make much more than that minimum.

Glenn typically has between six and eight players at his poker games, and there were seven men, including him, on that first Friday night. I stayed behind the bar making drinks and watched as Maria began serving drinks and snacks. She looked fantastic in her tight, Lycra shorts and t-shirt, and the men behaved themselves, at least until they had a couple of drinks.

As the men got more inebriated, they hugged her waist and ass as she stood next to them taking their orders and made flirty comments about how pretty and sexy she is. Glenn saw that as a sign to get things started.

Maria Goes into Action

He was hugging her waist and rubbing her ass as he said, “I think you can all agree that Maria is a beautiful and sexy young woman. Justin is also a lucky man to have such a stunning wife, and we’re lucky that they have agreed for her to serve us. She works at a titty bar, and you’ll find that she knows how to entertain men. I’ll bet that if each of us is willing to kick in fifty bucks, we can convince her to take off that t-shirt and show off those big tits for us.”

The men all reached for their wallets, and in just a few seconds there were seven, fifty-dollar bills sitting on the table in front of Maria. She smiled, tucked the cash into her waist band, and slowly and seductively swayed back and forth as she pulled the t-shirt over her head. There was a collective moan from the men as her perfectly shaped, pendulous breasts bounced, jiggled and swayed in front of her.

Her brown, silver dollar-sized areolas and thumb-sized nipples were perky and turned up slightly, looking so alluring, and all the men’s eyes were on her as she stepped away to get drinks from the bar.

Maria handed me the money and winked at me as she took the drinks and headed back to the table. I knew that things would escalate quickly after that, and I didn’t have to wait long. The men were emboldened watching a beautiful woman like Maria so easily take off her top, as her husband looked on. I’m sure that they sensed that I wouldn’t try to stop them, and they likely took great pleasure in taking another man’s wife in front of him. I was getting aroused because I had never seen her in action with other men.

The men continued ordering drinks, and with them sitting in their chairs, Maria’s breasts were right at the men’s face level as she stood next to them. Glenn started off by pulling her close to suck her breast, as he pushed ten dollars into her waistband and rubbed her big, shapely ass. All the other men followed his lead. Maria brought me the money after each order, and I could tell that she was getting more and more turned on from all the attention, having her breasts sucked, and her ass rubbed.

She started moaning and cradling the men’s heads, holding them tightly as they sucked her breasts, and their hands were exploring her body further. Instead of just rubbing her ass, they would reach around her bulging ass-cleavage and push down farther, rubbing her pussy from behind.

Glenn had been the one initiating things with Maria, and he took it to a new level when he pushed his chair back from the table and started unfastening his belt and pants. He pulled off her breast and pushed her to her knees in front of him, as he said, “Damn, little lady, you’ve got me so turned on that I need to relieve the pressure in my balls. Come on, sweetie, wrap those thick lips around little Glenn here, and there’s a hundred dollars in it for you.”

Marie glanced over at me, looking for my assurance that it was okay for her to suck his cock, and I nodded my head in approval. With his pants unfastened and unzipped, she pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. Then she got on her knees and leaned over in front of him, taking her first look at his mature cock.

Glenn’s uncircumcised cock was only partially hard, and already eight inches long, and as thick as a summer sausage. She took his balls in one hand and his shaft in the other, and then took his big cock head into her mouth, with no hesitation, like she had done thousands of times before at the bar. The other men were cheering and looking on as he leaned down to fondle both of her heavily hanging breasts, and the sounds of her slurping on his fully hard, nine-inch cock filled the room.

She was moaning as she aggressively sucked Glenn’s cock, while Jack, the man sitting next to him, got on his knees behind Maria, and began rubbing and dry humping her ass. Glenn ejaculated into Maria’s mouth after only about four minutes, just as Jack was pulling down her tight shorts, exposing her beautiful ass, and hair-covered labia poking out behind.”

Maria kept sucking Glenn’s cock as it softened, to get every drop of his cum, as Jack began fingering her wet, thick-lipped pussy. She was pushing back and swiveling her ass against his digital assault, and the aroma of her sweet pussy permeated the room.

She finally pulled off Glenn’s cock and said, “For another fifty dollars apiece, I’ll take my shorts off and leave them off. I will suck your cocks for one hundred bucks, but it’ll cost you three hundred to get into my pussy.”

The men quickly paid up, and they stared at her gawking, as she stood totally naked before them. Jack was already aroused from rubbing and fingering Maria’s pussy, so he pushed her back on the poker table and pulled her legs up and over his shoulders in front of him, before dropping his pants and underwear.

Jack’s cock is a little shorter than Glenn’s, but even thicker, and as he shoved his cock in her to the balls, he was moaning as her said, “Holy fucking shit. You Latina whores have such wet, thick pussies and big tits, and you fuck better than any other women I’ve been with. And fuck, I can hardly believe that I am fucking you bareback. You better be on the pill, you sweet little Cuban slut, or I’ll be giving you my white baby.”

Jack fucked my wife hard and fast as two of the other men fondled her breasts that were jiggling from the pounding she was getting. Jack lasted longer than I thought he would, and after fucking Maria for five minutes, he held still inside her, with his ass clinching, and he flooded her pussy with his cum. He stayed in her for a couple more minutes, and then pulled out with a loud slurping sound.

She laid there with her pussy oozing his cum onto the table, and Glenn said, “Hey, Justin, you’d better bring a towel over here to clean up your wife so the next man won’t be swimming in Jack’s cream, and maybe you should clean his cock for him too.”

I walked over with the towel, but before I could wipe Maria’s inner thighs and pussy, she smiled at me, and said, “You don’t need that towel, honey, clean me the way you always do.”

She wanted me to eat her out in front of those men, and I was aroused enough to do it, seeing Jack’s cum oozing out of her. I dropped to my knees as she placed her legs over my shoulders, and I began slurping up his cum.

The men cheered as they saw me eating Jack’s cum out of my wife, and Glenn said, “Damn, Justin, you’re full of surprises. I thought it was kinky enough letting your wife whore herself out to us, but now I see that you have a taste for cock cream too. This is great. You can plan on keeping her clean for us tonight, and shit boy, if you’re willing to eat our cum, you might as well clean our cocks for us too. Hell, we’ll even give you fifty dollars for sucking our cocks clean.”

I had never even thought about sucking cocks before, but when I finished cleaning Maria, and Jack pushed his slimy cock to my face, I sucked it and his balls clean, to the continuing cheers of the men. There was a flurry of activity after that and the poker game was essentially over. Five of the men fucked my wife that night, and she also sucked off six of them, with some men getting off more than once. And with just Maria there to service them, some of the men had me sucking their cocks while they waited for their turns with Maria.

Maria and I together made almost four thousand dollars that night, and when it was all over, and it was just Glenn and us remaining, he said, “This worked out better than I could have hoped, and when the word spreads about what happened here tonight, I know that we’ll have more players next week. Justin’s taste for cocks and cum helps to keep everyone satisfied, but if my game night grows like I think it will, Maria, you might need to get one of the other whores from you bar to join us.”

There were fifteen men at the poker game the following week, and Maria fucked ten of them, while we teamed up to suck off another ten men. I also continued to clean Maria up after each fuck, and I was becoming more and more excited about my role as her cuckold husband.

Glenn and a few of the other men were so enamored with Maria that they came by our apartment to fuck her, even at times when I wasn’t home. Including games nights, we were making an average of five to seven thousand dollars a week. Glenn even slept over at our apartment on some nights when his wife was out of town, and it got to the point that she quit her job at the bar.

I finally finished school and got a good job as a technician, and with the money we were both making, we were able to save for our future, even though we didn’t need to worry about buying a home. Glenn and the other men liked having us accessible on the country club property, and they built us a guest house to replace the apartment, which is nicer than most homes in middle-class neighborhoods.

The years have passed with our arrangement at the golf club, and I’m now twenty-eight years old and Maria is twenty-five. I don’t know how much longer she’ll be able to keep attracting those men, but when it is finally over, we’ll have a small fortune that will allow us to live anywhere we please.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments