Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Charge

"A Cuckquean's Perspective And Admission"

28
5 Comments 5
12.3k Views 12.3k
772 words 772 words

One of my friends called me over today. She wanted to talk to me about something that she said deeply concerned her. I knew it was serious what she was wanting to tell me.

When she came over, after she and I got settled, she told me she had been out last night, and she had seen my boyfriend when she was out, and he was with another woman. Apparently, they were bumping and grinding hard on the dance floor, and later on, were making out.

I didn’t know what to say. I told her I had to think about what she had told me, and that I had to be alone right now. She apologised again and left me to my thoughts. I’m certain she thinks I’m devastated right now.

But the truth is, every word she told me turned me on. I had to get her to leave as I had to pretty much masturbate right there. Hearing how my beloved was caught by someone I know… oh god. It turns me on more than I ever thought.

Oh, I should add, I knew he was out last night. It was me that arranged the date. You see, I love my boyfriend, but he and I have a good understanding. If he feels the need to dip his wick in another pot, he and I work it out together. Or more, I take charge of it. I sit on his lap, grinding my panties against his cock as I swipe left and right through Tinder, or browsing his matches on OKCupid. When I find a nice match, I show him and let him squeeze my tits and rub my pussy as I start messaging them, turning on his charm for them.

And if the flirting goes well, and she shows interest in what she thinks is my boyfriend, then I will let him get involved more. He begins to tell me what to say to her, and in return, I pull my panties aside and let him fuck my dripping wet cunt. The challenge then becomes if he can make a date with her before he makes me cum, then the date goes ahead. Otherwise, she gets dropped like a bad habit.

And then when date night occurs, I remain involved. I won’t dictate everything to him, but I do help him pick out his outfit and such. And the last thing he gets before leaving the house is half a blowjob. I pull it out, stroke it, tease it until it's hard, and then slowly, gently and tenderly, I suck on it, my eyes never leave his. He may be going out to fuck someone else, but he never gets to forget who is the most important woman in his life.

TeylorStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeylorStone

I’ve even been known to tag along to his date. Not as a third wheel, nothing too obvious. Chances are that’d ruin his date. But I have been known to watch from the bar, or at a different table of the restaurant, and watch them connect. It’s so fun watching him and her get to know each other, the awkward first flirts, the jokes, the smiles…

And pretty soon, if they’ve hit it off, they’re going back to his place. Our place. He always takes an indirect route, often with a slow walk, so that I can hurry home first. Once home, I hide myself in the next room and wait. Soon, they’re here, and I’ve known them to be pretty much fucking as soon as they get through the doors, but sometimes, it’s more calm and gentle. Either way, I wait in the spare room, listening, and when it gets passionate, I listen and sometimes watch privately. He knows where my best viewing places are, either the little peephole we put in between the two rooms, or by keeping the spare room door ajar, I can watch him fuck in the lounge.

Have I been caught? Yes, I have. Has that mattered much? No. If she decides to leave, it’s a shame, but we try again. If she decides to keep going, then more’s the better. The closer I can sit and watch, the more fun I have. Sometimes, I join in, but most of the time, I just sit there, watching, thighs rubbing as I try not to make myself cum before they are done…

It’s hard to explain to people, but I am a cuckquean. But I am not a submissive. I am the quean, and I am in charge.

Published 
Written by DearMasterN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments