Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helen's Baby

"The Prequel to Anthea's mum's venture into cuckolding and interracial pregnancy"

65
28 Comments 28
18.4k Views 18.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words

She had been dying to meet him; the man who had made her daughter pregnant.

In the past, Helen had always dreaded meeting Anthea’s boyfriends for the first time. The early boys she went out with nearly always had that unkempt and ‘what day is it?’ look about them, time-wasters with a single goal – getting her daughter into bed. She dreaded Anthea getting pregnant and having to settle down so early in life with a child and a useless man for a husband. But all mothers feel that way don’t way?

Dave too was always on edge during those early years. But then Jack came along. He was different from the rest – a gentleman, educated and going places. He was a nice guy and although not exactly Helen’s type of guy in a sexual way she knew that he would be right for her daughter. They were both delighted when they announced their engagement eighteen months later and very happy watching them walk down the aisle together as husband and wife a year later.

They were also both overjoyed when Anthea announced that she was pregnant two years later. Helen, in particular, had waited patiently for that moment when she knew that they would be grandparents. Dave, on the other hand, felt that sense of loss that a lot of fathers do when their little girl suddenly enters into womanhood. No longer daddy’s girl but a wife and mother.

However, when Anthea had made the announcement that she did on that lunchtime their whole world changed. It wasn’t so much that the father was not the man she had married but that his ethnicity was different. They weren’t racist by any means but they were traditionalists as far as social customs were concerned. People married within their own ethnicity and raised children accordingly but Anthea and Jack had turned everything upside down.

In some respects though, Anthea had boldly ventured into areas where Helen would only dream of going into. Yes, she liked black males; their sexual prowess and their vigour. In her younger days, she would go out dancing and watch them on the dance floor; their bodies oozing sex.

Even though she was out with Dave she would secretly watch and fantasise about them. Most of her boyfriends, including Dave, had been slow in taking the lead; slow in making sexual moves but she noticed how black guys were confident and forthcoming. She would watch them lead their partners off the floor and to the exit knowing that they were taking them away to fuck them. She sometimes envied them.

She envied Anthea now.

While Dave had some admiration for Anthea, he envied her husband Jack. He had also wanted to be cuckolded. It had been a desire that had burned away inside him for years but he had been too frightened to broach the subject with Helen. Jack hadn’t though. He was a fellow enthusiast and when the chance arose he had taken it. And Anthea had been willing. His own daughter had been willing to meet his need; willing to fulfil his desires. And how she had done it too!

It was one thing to have sex with another man and please her husband, as well as take enjoyment for herself, but to allow the man to make her pregnant was taking it to a completely different level. It would be a constant reminder to her cuckolded husband; a constant reminder to him that she had allowed another man to father her child. But that was not all. This was to be a very public cuckolding. The ethnicity of the man she had allowed to father her child would also be a constant reminder to all around them that she had cuckolded her husband. Dave’s daughter had strayed into an area that was considered taboo.

As she left that afternoon of her revelation he wanted to hug her and congratulate her! He also began to look at her in sexual way too. Not that he would ever want to venture into that dark world of incest with her but he did think of her in a voyeuristic way. He had often thought about watching Helen with another man – that was natural for a cuckold but watching his daughter with a black male suddenly became appealing. He had watched many interracial porno clips in his time – virile, masterful black males with submissive white females and he had enjoyed them immensely.

Now his own daughter was doing the same things with her black lover as they had done. Some, he knew, performed for the camera but many also took part for the sheer enjoyment of it. Anthea, he felt, would have been in the same category as the latter girls. It would be an exciting spectacle watching an eager black male thrusting hard into her. He imagined she would be the same as those other girls enjoying interracial sex, wrapping her legs around the man’s waist clinging on to him as he fucked her. And in the aftermath of their lovemaking he would enjoy seeing the pure white semen of those black males slowly escaping from their freshly fucked cunts. It turned him on thinking of his own daughter in that position.

But it wasn’t only Dave whose thoughts were cast in that direction – Helen was there too. She thought about how good it would be to abandon herself to a black male stud just like her daughter was doing. She too knew that she could also be easily cajoled into giving all to such a lover and letting him impregnate her.

And that opportunity was about to come.

 

******

 

Ben was now back from his work trip and staying with Anthea and Jack that weekend when they went to have Sunday lunch with them. Anthea introduced him to them. A moment or two of awkwardness gave way to handshakes and the exchange of pleasantries. Dave’s handshake was normally a firm one but in Ben’s case, it was a little limp. It was obviously the knowledge that this man was not only sleeping with his daughter but had also made her pregnant that had inhibited him. Helen not only took his hand firmly but also smiled shyly at him. It was almost as if she could feel the power of his sexual potency.

After drinks were poured the two women went into the kitchen leaving the men in the lounge. The TV was on with the sound turned down but football was on and it took their attention. Jack turned the sound up and the awkwardness was broken by a conversation about the referee’s controversial handball decision. Ben was a fan of British soccer and suddenly they were all in unison and chatting like buddies.

In the kitchen, Anthea told her mum that Ben had spoken to his friend Abe and that he was interested in meeting up with her if he came over. She laughed and shook her head, pretending not to be interested but Anthea knew different. “It’s okay, mum,” she told her. “If you and dad want to give it a try, then do it.”

Helen felt awkward but after taking another sip of wine she admitted that they had been talking it over. “Your dad really wants me to do it,” she confessed.

“Then do it,” Anthea told her. “Fill your boots woman!”

Helen laughed loudly. “You’re terrible,” she responded. “And a bad influence on me.”

Anthea laughed. “I’m only leading you to the water mum,” she retorted. “It’s up to you how much you drink.”

They both laughed again.

“We’ll have another think about it,” her mum told her.

“And while you think time is passing you both by.”

She smiled again. “We shouldn’t be talking like this,” Helen told her. “This is not normal mother and daughter talk.”

Anthea laughed. “We are adults though and we enjoy sex so what’s wrong with having discussions like this?”

Helen nodded in agreement. Waiting for the Yorkshire puddings to finish rising in the oven, she sipped her wine in contemplation. “You know your dad wouldn’t object to me getting pregnant either.”

Anthea shrugged her shoulders. “Well, that has to be your decision,” she answered.

“And how would you feel about it if I did?”

She shrugged again. “Again, that’s your decision, just like our decision was no one else’s business, so is your decision.”

“But you wouldn’t object?”

She shook her head. “It will be strange for me though seeing you in motherhood at the same time as I am. Still, it will be handy if one us runs out of nappies!”

Helen laughed. “I was lying in bed this morning thinking back to when we were trying to have you and John. It was a lot of fun.”

“Well this was my first time but I have to say it was wonderful. Sex is so much better when you’re off the pill. But what gave it that extra edge was having unprotected sex with a guy like Ben.”

“Yes, I can imagine it.”

“How much do you know about this Abe guy?”

Anthea shook her head. “Not a lot,” she answered. “He and Ben go way back. They’ve shared girls, all white like us. He’s always wanted to get one pregnant and he’s as jealous as hell that Ben has beaten him to it.”

Helen shook her and laughed. “Men!”

It was as if it was almost on cue that Ben suddenly appeared. He was smiling. “I think your dad’s getting hungry.”

Helen laughed. “Tell him to wait.”

Anthea smiled. “We were just talking about you and Abe.”

“All good I hope!”

“I think mum’s interesting in meeting up with him,” she told him. “How fast can he get over here?”

Anthea!

Anthea laughed. “Admit it, mum, you are eager to try the dark side.”

Ben joined in the laughter. “To be honest, I’m not sure what his work schedule is like at the moment but I do know this,” he answered. “If he was coming over to get you pregnant he’s quite likely to drop everything and get over here and get the job done!”

Helen looked at him. “We... we’re not sure about that yet.”

Ben sat down next to her. “You would enjoy it, Helen,” he told her as he boldly placed his hand on her knee. “Abe prefers the older married ladies. You know, the ones where the children have left home and they have plenty of time and freedom. You usually find that they have not only lost all inhibitions but are also willing to be adventurous and open to trying anything.”

She laughed and looked down at his hand upon her thigh.

“I think that you are probably like that, Helen and quite possibly up for pregnancy risk sex. It can quite exhilarating, so I’m told.”

She said nothing but she knew that he was right.

“And I know that Abe would service you well, Helen. I’ve seen him action,” he told her. “Once we picked up a couple of married white ladies in a bar in New York and we took them back to his place and shared a king sized bed. The woman he was with though wasn’t on the pill and insisted that he used a condom. Unfortunately because of his size there was a lot of uncomfortable friction for her and he had to take it off. He promised her that he would pull out before ejaculation but he didn’t mean it. He fucked her throughout the night and well into the next day.”

Helen pictured it.

“Maybe she did get pregnant?” Anthea said.

He shrugged. “Maybe she did but she didn’t seem the type who would keep it.”

Helen remained quiet as Ben lifted his hand off her knee. She wore no tights or stockings so it wasn’t lost on her the contrast of his dark skin against her white flesh. She felt dampness between her thighs. Dave and Jack’s sudden appearance brought her back to reality.

“The Yorkshires are just about ready,” she said looking at the oven.

Dave had noticed that Ben had sat down beside her and for a moment he could picture the two of them together as a couple. It excited him. Anthea seemed to sense the attention being drawn and stood up. “Better make a start and take things through to the dining room,” she told them.

 

****

 

Anthea sat between Ben and Jack while Helen and Dave sat opposite. All these years it had been daughter and son-in-law sat facing mum and dad but now their daughter’s lover and father of their granddaughter to be was by her side as well. It was a conversation starter as Helen said, “This is a bit strange isn’t it; family lunch with daughter’s lover as well.”

Anthea laughed.

“You seem to have both taken it well,” Ben responded.

Dave and Helen smiled at each other. “Well as long as Jack and Anthea are happy, we are too.”

“And the baby – any reservations there?” Ben asked.

Helen looked at Dave momentarily. “Not really,” she said. “As long as there is not going to be any disputes later on with parenting and stuff. Jack and Anthea intend bringing the child up as their own and we hope there won’t be any conflict there.”

Ben held his hand up momentarily as he shook his head. “Not from my point of view,” he told them. “We all discussed this before Anthea came off birth control and we agreed that they would bring the child up as their own. My only role was to get her pregnant. I do hope though that we call still remain in contact after the birth.”

Helen smiled.

“Will you still continue seeing each other?” Dave asked. “I mean as... “

“Lovers?” Helen cut in.

Ben turned to Anthea and smiled as he put his arm around her shoulders. “I hope so,” he replied. “We kind of both enjoy cuckolding Jack and the sex between us is good.”

“And are you happy with that Jack?” Helen asked.

He nodded and smiled.

Anthea turned to him and smiled and gave his thigh a squeeze. “Jack is very happy aren’t you?” she said.

“So you want to venture into cuckolding as well then Helen?” Ben looked across and said.

She smiled. “We are considering it.”

Ben looked at Dave. “Is that how you see it, Dave?”

He felt on the spot now. “We... we are considering it,” he agreed. “But it’s Helen decision in the end.”

“And if she says she wants to?”

Helen smiled and patted his thigh. “It will be a joint decision. There would be no fun in it otherwise would there? I mean, you get into affairs and marriages end and people get hurt in the end, don’t they? That’s not fun at all is it?”

Ben nodded. “But you would like to cuckold Dave?”

She nodded. “Yes, if I’m being honest, I do want to.”

“And you want to be cuckolded, Dave?”

Dave looked at Ben and nodded.

“So where’s the problem then?”

They turned to each other and smiled.

“You want to take a lover, Helen and you want to be cuckolded, Dave, so what’s stopping you both?”

“It’s... it’s just a case of making sure we are doing the right thing.” Helen said.

“How long have been married?”

“Twenty-three years.” Dave responded.

“So you have a solid marriage, two children, two grandchildren and one on the way and good years still ahead of you, so why not venture out into something new and exciting?”

Helen looked at Ben. He seemed to have a wise head on his shoulders for someone so young. “What do you two say?” Ben asked looking at Anthea and Jack.

“Well we’ve done it and so far, so good,” Jack answered.

Anthea smiled as she looked at mum. “I think it would do mum good,” she responded. “And dad too.”

Jack nodded. “I think he would too. I know what it’s like to be cuckolded and if he feels the same way as me I know that he would really enjoy it.”

“Well that settles it then,” Ben said.

Helen and Dave laughed. “As easy as that then?” Dave said.

“But I’m not sure that I want us to go as far as Anthea and Jack have done?” Helen said.

Ben shrugged his shoulders. “Just try the cuckolding first and take things from there. That’s what we did,” he said. “We were cuckolding Jack for a while before the decision to take that step occurred.”

Nasty_Pie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nasty_Pie

“Did you begin your relationship with Anthea with the intention of getting her pregnant?” Dave asked.

He shook his head. “It’s always something on the wish list,” he answered. “Always something you dream of doing when you are cuckolding another man’s wife but you have to be sure that it is right for them and for the child to be. When Anthea told me that she would have to cool things with me because they wanted to start a family I knew that all the settings were right.”

Helen turned and looked at Dave. There were no words spoken but like most married couples they knew what each other were thinking as they both nodded silently. Anthea noticed them too and read the situation. “I... I don’t mind sharing Ben,” she suddenly said breaking the silence.

Jaws dropped all round except Ben’s that is. He just smiled. “I’d love to help out,” he said.

Helen’s face reddened as Anthea turned to Jack. “You don’t mind, do you?”

He shook his head. “Not at all,” he responded quickly. “I think he’d be ideal. He made it so easy and enjoyable for me.”

Silence suddenly filled the room. Then Ben spoke. “You look as though you could do with a lie down, Helen,” he said. “I’ve only had half a glass of wine why don’t you let me take you home.”

She sat up.

“You don’t mind do you, Dave?” Ben asked him.

He looked at Ben and turned to Helen. “If... if you’re tired and need a lie-down, love, it’s okay with me.”

She gave a faint smile and leaned over and kissed him. “If you’re sure!”

He squeezed her knee. “I’m very sure,” he answered.

A few moments later both of them left leaving just Jack, Dave and Anthea alone.

 

*****

 

Helen felt light-headed as she got into Ben’s car. She had only had a glass and a half of wine but she felt as if she’d had twice that amount. She also felt excited. It was happening. It was finally happening. She was going to get fucked by a black male. When she first left the house she thought of Dave and almost turned around to go back inside but the feeling of guilt had gone now. She wanted sex with Ben. She needed sex with Ben.

She glanced at him as he drove. He was concentrating on the road ahead and he looked so sure of himself and confident. She felt like a nervous wreck inside. Lowering her eyes to his groin she saw the bulge in his jeans. His erection lay to his left pointing in her direction tightly held down by the blue denim material. It was like a truncheon.

“Like what you see, do you, Helen?” he said quietly.

She blushed.

“It’s okay, Helen,” he said as he reached across with his hand. “Feel free to touch, I don’t mind. Anthea can’t keep her hands off it.”

His hand gripped hers and pulled it across to his lap pressing it over his bulge. “It’s all yours for the next few hours,” he told her as he let go of her hand and returned his to her thigh.

She found herself squeezing his bulge gently as Ben pulled back the hem of her skirt. She glanced down and watched as his dark-skinned hand slide up between her soft white thighs. She parted them for him. “You’re wet, Helen,” he said as his fingers pressed against the crotch of her panties.

She sighed. “Take them off please, Helen,” he told her.

She looked at him. “Go on, Helen, take them off,” he repeated. “Anthea rarely wears panties when I’m around. She didn’t put any at all on today.”

She looked around. The road was fairly clear. She had done such things in the early days with Dave but it had been years since she had even thought about doing such a thing again. Pressing her feet to the floor she raised herself and fumbled under her skirt to get them down her thighs. Kicking them off her feet she bent down to retrieve them but he stopped her. “Leave them,” he said. “I’ll send Dave out to get them when I take you back.”

Ben’s hand returned to her groin and his fingers began to gently explore her sex. “So what floats your boat then, Helen?”

“I... I don’t know.”

Ben smiled. “There must be something that you’ve always wanted to try Helen,” he said softly. “Something that you know Dave wouldn’t want to do or something that you would be too embarrassed to either ask him to do or ask anyone else for that matter.”

She remained silent as she enjoyed his teasing fingers touching her clitty.

“You can tell me, Helen,” he told her. “I would never tell anyone else and I wouldn’t think bad of you either or indeed be embarrassed to help out with. There’s not a lot that I haven’t done that’s legal, Helen.”

His fingers were penetrating her now. “I... I’d like to try anal sometime,” she said.

“Hmmm my speciality, Helen,” he told her. “What else?”

“Watersports,” she said. “Dave and I have tried it but he’s not really keen.”

“Yes, I know a lot of ladies who like that,” he admitted. “I know one person, in particular, who likes to be fully clothed when I do it; hands tied behind her back and kneeling in the bath while I stand over her and pee. She gets a good soaking, believe me.”

Helen gasped as his fingers suddenly pushed deeper inside her. “Anthea?” she asked.

Ben just smiled. “As I said, I don’t discuss any private things I do with others.”

“I’ve... I’ve never been tied up or made to do things to please a man,” she suddenly said.

He smiled again. “Well we can soon put that right, Helen, can’t we?” he said as he pulled his hand away to take hold of the steering when properly. “So where do we go from here then?” They were turning into the village where she lived.

“Take the next left and then the second right and it’s number forty-seven,” she told him.

They pulled up outside and went inside. “Saw a few curtains twitching,” he said.

“I don’t give a shit,” Helen told him as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. It was her first kiss with a black male. His lips were thick and they engulfed hers. Pushing out her tongue she met his as it thrust forward into her mouth. It had been a long time since she had kissed like this.

Ben’s hands dropped down behind her and pulled her bottom tightly against his groin. They remained stuck together like this for a few minutes and then he pulled away. Helen reached out for his hand and held on to it. “I want you to know Ben, that you’re the boss,” she told him.

He smiled. “Show me around, Helen,” he told her. “Point out to me everywhere that Dave has fucked you.”

Still gripping his hand she took him first of all into the kitchen. There was a small kitchen table there and she pointed at it and then she led him into the dining room. “On this table many times,” she told him. Ben said nothing as he smiled.

Next was the lounge. There was a three-seater and a two-seater settee and two armchairs. There was also a large cabinet and a chair and desk with computer equipment upon it. There was also a HiFi system and a large screen TV unit with Sky box as well as DVD players. “All the chairs have been used for sex.”

“Which one is Dave’s?”

She pointed at the one closest to the TV. Ben pushed her gently towards it as his hands reached for his belt buckle. By the time she reached it his trousers were already down over his thighs. She turned around to face him and he prodded her tummy pushing her backwards into it. She didn’t need to be told to pull back her skirt and spread her legs over the arms; Dave liked to fuck her this way too but as Ben pushed down his boxers she knew that his fucking was never going to be the same as she the one that she was about to receive.

She was nervous as she manoeuvred her seat to penetrate her. He was huge and thick and it frightened her but she need not have worried, Ben was gentle too. He eased slowly into her waiting for her to get used to him with each small push. When fully inside her he kissed her and then began to slowly fuck her. She was already coming after just a few thrusts. Helen looked down and watched as his huge brown glistening flesh moved in and out of her.

She could feel her orgasm building up inside her like a volcano about to erupt; she had never known anything like it before. She had never screamed during climaxing before and her first scream was ear piercing, driving Ben to thrust and harder and faster into her. In between screams she swore at him and blasphemed; she was losing control altogether now.

Spurred on by her enjoyment, Ben was driving harder and faster and he became vocal too, calling her a whore and a slut. It made her scream and swear even more. He also promised her that when Abe had finished with her he was going to come back and impregnate her again. Helen almost passed out.

A little while later the moaning and sighing died down and Ben slipped gently out of her. He was smiling. “Now you know what your daughter is getting,” he told her. She was embarrassed and gave him a playful slap across his bottom.

A few moments later she tried to get up; she was leaking cum and didn’t want to stain the chair but Ben pushed her back down again. “I like to leave wet patches,” he told her as he reached for the back of her head to pull her to his erection. Helen rested her hands on his thighs in compliance and welcomed his manhood between her lips.

She could taste his cum and her own as well and she could feel it swelling up again as well. She knew that this was what men like Ben were renowned for – quick recuperation and it excited her. Her lips had readied him for another fuck.

Ben easer her face away from him and pulled her to her feet. “Upstairs now!” he told her.

Helen’s knees wobbled as she moved away. It was his command, his demand that excited her. As he followed her, naked except for a t-shirt and sporting a huge erection, she knew that there was no room for refusal. He wanted her and he was going to have her. She needed a man like that. Their bedroom door was open as they reached the top of the stairs. He guided her in and noticed the en-suite bathroom door ajar. “In there first,” he told her.

It surprised her but she led the way and stepped inside. There was a toilet as well as a bidet, a sink and a large bath with a shower curtain around it. Ben stepped forward and drew the curtain back and looked at her. Helen knew immediately what he wanted first. “I need a pee,” he said as his eye caught the bathrobe hanging on the back of the door.

Ben reached for it and pulled away the belt of it. She offered no resistance as he turned her around and grabbed her wrists. Swiftly tying her hands behind her back, he nudged her towards the bath. In silence he held her by the shoulders and guided her as she stepped inside the bath and then he spun her around again. The pressure of his hands upon her shoulders told her that he wanted her to kneel. Settling her down he stepped forward and with one hand holding his erection and the other one resting on top of her head he looked her in the eye and smiled.

His first gush took her by surprise as it hit the centre of her forehead. It made her gasp. The next gush hit her open mouth and she spluttered as it shot inside. The next one was aimed for the top of her head. Ben let it flow freely all down her head over her shoulders and down her body, soaking her blouse and skirt. It seemed to just flow continuously as he waggled his erection from side to side spraying her all over her head and face.

Helen gasped and spluttered all the way through it. Then when it stopped and she fully opened her eyes she saw him smiling at her. She knew that she looked like a drowned rat but she managed to smile back at him.

There was a towel on the rail and he reached for it and after wiping his own hands he wiped down her face. “Better get stripped and showered,” he told her.

Helen stood up and he reached behind her and unfastened the belt and freed her. She stripped out of her blouse, skirt and bra and moved under the shower and turned it on. Ten minutes later, she was washed and reached for another towel that Ben handed to her. No words were exchanged as he helped dry her body before going into the bedroom. Helen instinctively stepped to her side of the bed but Ben had spotted the wooden ladies hairbrush on the dresser and picked it up. “I think we need to establish who the boss is in the bedroom first, Helen,” he told her.

She stopped from climbing into bed and turned and faced him. He looked daunting holding the brush firmly. His erection was menacing. She knew that there was no point in resisting even if she wanted to and she stepped closer to him and stood with hands down by her side. He said nothing as he went to the dressing table and pulled the chair out.

As he sat down on it, Helen stepped closer. She didn’t need to be told what to do as she stopped at his side and then began to prostrate herself over his knees. Ben helped her settle firmly across him and then pinned his right leg over the back of her legs holding her down firmly.

“Have you ever been spanked, Helen?” he asked her as he rested the brush on the small of her back.

Her head shook as she spoke, “No.”

“It’s probably long overdue then isn’t it, Helen?” he said as he ran his hand over her fleshy buttocks.

“Yes, sir.”

She didn’t know why that word came out but it seemed such a natural address. She was pinned down and helpless. Ben was in charge. Giving her buttocks a squeeze he ran his hand between her legs and touched her sex, she was wet. Helen felt him pick up the brush and then came the sound of flesh being slapped hard followed by a yelp. There were ten slaps in total. All hard, all painful and all bringing tears but when he had finished she not only hugged him but she also thanked him.

No other words were spoken for the next while. They both slipped under the duvet and kissed passionately for a while until he rolled her onto her back. Helen gladly surrendered herself to him as she opened her legs wide for him before clasping them around his waist when he entered her. It was a long fuck. Ben took her slowly and deliberately.

His thrusts were hard and powerful and deliberately intended to let her feel his full length and girth inside her. Once again she lost count of the number of orgasms she had. Most of what she said she lost track of but she knew that she had said that she loved him and once again when it was over she sobbed as she thanked him.

They lay back for a while afterwards. It was the awkwardness of the aftermath of sex for the first time. Ben would be used to these moments having slept with many women in the past but for Helen, it was a first time. Her husband was away at her daughter’s and son-in-law’s home and she was lying in the marital bed with another man having just been fucked. It hadn’t been just an ordinary run of the mill experience, it had been an unbelievable experience; one that she would never forget.

Ben stirred first as he turned on his side and cupped her breasts before running his hand down to her sex. He was hard again. ”Everything okay?” he asked softly.

She smiled as she turned and faced him. “Everything is fine,” she answered as she reached for his cock. “That was wonderful. Thank you.”

He kissed her. “No need to thank me,” he said. “You were wonderful too?”

“Comparable to others?”

He smiled. “Why don’t you just come out and ask?”

She giggled. “Okay then,” she asked. “Is Anthea better?”

He laughed. “Well for starters I have fucked Anthea lots and lots of times so it’s a pointless comparison. Besides, it’s almost impossible to compare two females in bed. But if I’m honest sex with Anthea has been out of this world,” he told her. “Having pregnancy risk sex is hard to compete with for guys like me.”

“I... I could always say no to Abe,” Helen told him as she cupped his testicles. “You could be first instead.”

Ben smiled. “It’s a lovely offer Helen, but Abe’s my mate and I would feel bad about doing him out of this experience.”

Helen kissed him. “And a year or so down the line?”

Ben groaned and rolled her onto her back once more. She gasped as he thrust hard into her. “I’ll hold you to that,” he told her as he slipped both hands under her bottom. “So don’t you even think about getting out of it.”

“No Ben, never,“ she gasped as he began his rhythmic thrusting inside her again.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments