Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harry's Adventures - Chapter 01

"Harry seduces his friend's fiancee"

82
13 Comments 13
1.5k Views 1.5k
10.3k words 10.3k words

Harry Stevens groaned as he opened his eyes and reached out to turn off the alarm clock next to his bed. Last night had been a very alcoholic one. One of his friends, Pete Harris, had announced his engagement to his girlfriend, Amy Parker, and they had celebrated in the pub.

Harry couldn’t understand how a girl as attractive as Amy could fall for a nerd like Pete. He was undoubtedly very intelligent, but socially inept and in a world of his own.

Amy, on the other hand, was bright and vivacious. She was also quite stunning with blonde hair, bright baby-blue eyes with dark-blue limbal rings, and a slim figure but with large, full breasts.

Harry had tried hitting on her a few times, even though Pete was one of his oldest friends, but she didn’t like him and had rebuffed his advances angrily.

He wasn’t used to being rebuffed by girls. He was a very good-looking man, coal-black hair, bright green eyes, and square-jawed with a muscular body and a ripped abdomen. He was also intelligent, articulate, and confident.

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. As he soaped himself, he thought about Amy and what her body would be like unclothed. His circumcised cock grew at the thought, and he wrapped his hand around it.

Harry had a big cock with a large head. Not only was it long, it was also unusually thick with a network of prominent veins across his entire shaft, dominated by one particularly large one that ran along the top before curling round to the side near the base.

Harry rubbed his hand up and down his shaft, occasionally letting it drift down to fondle his large, low-hanging balls. After some minutes he felt his cock beginning to itch, his nerves tingling under his touch. Precum poured out of his slit and hung down in a thread.

He wanked himself for a few more minutes, enjoying the pleasure, then stopped. He didn’t want to waste his cum in the shower - he’d much rather deposit it in a vagina.

He got out of the shower and towelled his body before shaving and brushing his teeth, then getting dressed for the day and leaving the small studio he occupied in the university accommodation to get some breakfast in the student cafe.

**********

Pete Harris also woke up with a hangover. He also had a studio in the university accommodation with the same amenities as Harry’s.

He got up reluctantly and went into the shower, enjoying standing in the rain of hot water. He also thought about Amy, but somewhat differently to Harry.

He and Amy had left the pub together and come back to Pete’s studio where they had sat talking about their engagement and what they would do next. Amy told him how much she loved him and how she was looking forward to being his wife.

It wasn’t long before they were kissing passionately and running their hands all over each other’s bodies. They became increasingly passionate and soon undressed each other, discarding their clothes on the floor and moving onto the bed.

They lay on their sides, kissing and feeling each other. Amy rubbed a hand over his stomach, then slowly moved it down over his pubic hair to find his cock. Pete had a smaller than average cock, but Amy enjoyed having it inside her. Her hand encircled his shaft, feeling its rigidity.

Pete concentrated on her breasts. She had a large and full bust - 36EE - with prominent nipples surrounded by dark areolae. He squeezed and palpitated her breasts then dipped his head and sucked at her nipples, flicking his tongue over them.

Amy moaned as he sucked, little flashes of pleasure surging through her groin. She pumped his cock, feeling his precum covering her fingers.

“Make love to me, darling,” she breathed, “I want you inside me.”

She turned onto her back, her legs apart, still holding his cock. He moved to kneel between her legs and leaned forward as she guided his cock into her vaginal entrance. He thrust forward and his cock slid into her slippery tunnel.

“Oh my love,” she breathed as his cock slid inside. She felt her vaginal walls opening and sucking him in until his pubic bone ground against hers, their pubic hair entangled.

Amy had had a few sexual partners but had never orgasmed with them. She enjoyed sex, but never seemed to get to that point of a shattering release. She had come to accept it and just enjoyed the sensations she felt with her sexual partners.

Pete started thrusting in her. He had raised his upper body in his hands and looked down at his fiancée adoringly as he made love to her.

Amy held his butt as he moved up and down, her body moving rhythmically against his. She gazed lovingly into his eyes.

Pete didn’t last long. After a few minutes he speeded up his thrusts, plunging in and out of Amy’s vagina when suddenly he felt that familiar tingle and knew he was about to climax.

He ripped his cock out of her and felt it jerk as a stream of cum shot out of the end to land on her stomach, followed by another two ejaculations before it started to shrink.

Amy felt his semen splatter on her body. She felt proud that she’d made him climax. She also felt wanted and content.

Pete rolled to the side and lay next to her, kissing and stroking her face.

“Did you enjoy that, my love?” He asked.

“Oh yes, darling. It was wonderful.”

He lay back, pleased with himself, then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Amy lay next to him for a while, then got up and went to the bathroom. She wiped off his semen, then went back to get dressed before shaking him awake.

“I’m going to go now,” she said, “see you tomorrow.”

“Alright,” he replied, “see you at the cafe after lectures.”

Amy left and Pete went back to sleep until the alarm woke him the next morning.

He remembered all of this as he showered, thinking how lucky he was to have such a sexy fiancée.

*********

Later that day, after lectures were finished, Pete went to the university cafe. Amy was already there, sitting at a table with a cappuccino and talking with some fellow students, including Harry. Pete also got a cappuccino and walked over to their table and leaned down to kiss her before sitting next to her.

“Hello Pete,” Harry said, “have you recovered from last night?”

“Yes I have. What about you?”

“Just, but I think I going to top up again. Are you coming?”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

“Don’t be such a dull fart. One or two won’t hurt you.”

“Stop it, Harry,” Amy said, “we don’t want to go for a drink.”

“Oh, I see,” Harry said, “just engaged and he’s already under your thumb.”

That struck a nerve with Pete.

“Come on, love, it won’t be for long,” he said.

Amy looked at Harry, her eyes flashing. She didn’t want to belittle Pete, so she would give in, but she disliked this arrogant man.

“I suppose so,” she said reluctantly, and stood up.

The three of them left the cafe and walked to the student pub, Amy and Pete hand in hand, Harry behind, watching her pert butt as she walked and thinking that he’d love to fuck her.

They arrived at the pub and found a table. Harry went to the bar and ordered three tequilas which he brought to the table. Amy ignored him and talked with a friend who was sitting at the next table, so he talked with Pete. After a while he went to the bar and came back with more tequilas.

The evening wore in and everyone was becoming more and more drunk. Eventually Amy turned to Pete and said they should leave.

“Alright,” he said, ‘let’s go back to my room and have coffee. Are you coming too, Harry?”

“Yes, thanks,” Harry said, jumping at the opportunity, “that’s very kind of you.”

Amy could hardly believe it. She detested this man but her fiancée had invited him back for coffee. Still, she loved Pete and wanted to support him, so the three of them left and walked back to Pete’s studio.

When they got there, Pete went to the counter at the back to make the coffee. Amy sat down on the small couch in the room and Harry sat next to her. She could feel the heat of his body and it disconcerted her.

Harry turned to her.

“Thank you for your hospitality,” he said as he gazed into her eyes.

“It’s nothing,” she said, returning his gaze, but feeling a small jolt in her stomach as she looked into his startling green eyes. They were mesmerising. She shifted in her seat.

Harry saw her reaction. ‘I’m going to fuck you tonight,’ he thought, ‘right here in front of your fiancée, and you’re going to love it.’

“Those tequilas were quite strong,” he said, smiling at her, “I’m feeling quite light-headed.”

“Me too,” she replied, thinking that perhaps this man wasn’t as bad as she’d previously thought.

“Nonsense,” he said, “you look completely sober to me. Follow my finger.”

He held up his finger in front of her nose and moved it from side to side. Her eyes followed it. He did it again then touched her in the nose.

“See, you’re fine,” he said, laughing.

She gave him a playful slap.

Just then, Pete arrived at the couch with their coffees which he put on the table.

“I’m glad to see you guys are comfortable,” he said, “I’m just going for a pee,” and left for the bathroom. He was pleased that his fiancée seemed to have resolved her issues with his long-term friend.

Harry looked at Amy and she looked back at him. For some reason her heart was racing and she didn’t know why, when suddenly he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers.

Amy couldn’t believe it. She knew she should pull back, but she didn’t. Instead, she opened her mouth slightly as his tongue licked between her lips, then pushed them apart to enter her mouth.

She couldn’t help herself. Her tongue met his and danced around it as she leaned into him and put her right hand behind his head. As they kissed passionately, she felt his left hand on her breast. She took it off gently, but he put it back again and rubbed it with the palm of his hand.

Amy was in a quandary. She knew she shouldn’t be kissing another man and she certainly shouldn’t be letting him touch her breast. She was engaged to Pete. But it was too good to stop. She could feel her pussy getting warm and moist, and her heart pounding.

Harry felt her nipple harden as his palm rubbed over it and knew she was his. It was only a matter of time. All he had to do was not go too fast so that she didn’t suddenly feel bad about her fiancée. Harry, of course, didn’t give a damn about Pete. He didn’t care about him. All he wanted was to fuck this gorgeous, sexy woman and make her scream as his cock filled her cunt with his cum.

In the meantime, Pete had come out of the bathroom to see his fiancée in a passionate clinch with his erstwhile friend. He couldn’t believe what they were doing, and it made him feel sick watching it. He turned around and went back into the bathroom, retching.

Harry heard him retching. ‘Good,’ he thought, ‘that will keep him busy for a while,’ as his hand continued to fondle Amy’s breast. She was now writhing in her seat and could feel her panties getting really wet.

She was running her hand up and down Harry’s shirt, feeling his chest when she made up her mind. She pulled his T-shirt out of his jeans and put her hand underneath, her fingers threading through the thick matt of hair on his chest and feeling his nipples.

Harry followed her lead, pulling her T-shirt out of her jeans as he broke their kiss.

“Lift your arms,” he said.

She lifted her arms up and he pulled her T-shirt off her head, throwing it on the floor, then took off his shirt as well.

Amy’s breasts were now only covered by her flesh-coloured bra, which was quite a sturdy one due to the size and weight of her breasts. Harry didn’t hesitate. He reached around her back and unclasped it, then pulled it off over her arms.

‘My God, your tits are magnificent,” he breathed. “They are absolutely beautiful.”

He reached forward with both hands to clasp them, holding them in his palms and feeling their weight as he rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, watching them grow as he stimulated them. They must have been half an inch long and felt hard and rubbery.

Amy thrust her bust forward as he played with her breasts, a broad smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. For some strange reason, she felt proud that this man found them so beautiful.

It was at that moment that Pete came back into the room to see the two of them naked from the waist up and Harry’s hands all over his fiancée’s breasts.

“Wha… wha… what’s going on?” He stuttered.

“Nothing much. We’re just having some fun,” Harry replied, turning to face him but keeping his hand on Amy’s tits.

“But she’s my fiancée.”

“Don’t be pathetic, Pete. Grow up. You’re not a boy anymore. We’re just fooling around. It’s nothing serious.”

Pete felt conflicted. He wasn’t happy with what was happening, but he didn’t want to appear childish. He wanted to be seen as a man of the world. So he didn’t say anything more, but simply watched as his friend mauled his fiancée’s tits. Strangely, however, he found his cock growing hard.

Harry turned back to face Amy who was now leaning back on the couch, her eyes closed and her mouth half open. Her mind was overwhelmed with feelings of intense pleasure spreading through her body.

Harry leaned down to her and licked her lips then brushed his mouth over them before slowly trailing down the side of her neck, nibbling and sucking as he moved lower.

Amy’s breathing became heavier as she felt his hot breath on her neck. She felt him pause and suck in her flesh, dragging it over his teeth to give her a lovebite, marking her body as his domain, then moving on.

Harry licked down into the curve where her neck joined her shoulder and gave her another love bite before licking further downwards. He brushed his lips over the top of her breasts where they swelled out of her chest.

Amy moaned and held his head as he licked around her breasts. She felt his hands move down her body to clasp her waist as his mouth latched onto her left nipple, drawing it in between his lips and tickling the tip with his tongue.

Her body felt on fire and she started moving her hips involuntarily, with forward and backward movements. Her clitoris itched like hell and she could feel liquid oozing out of her.

Harry could smell her arousal. He moved his hands to unbutton the waistband of her jeans and pulled it apart, forcing the zip to open and edge down.

Amy felt her jeans loosen and lifted her butt so that he could pull them down. He eased them down her legs and over her feet and threw them to the side, then rubbed the gusset of her panties. It was wet and slippery.

He took his mouth off her tit and moved up to kiss her on the mouth, his tongue forcing its way inside her, his bare chest pressed against her tits. At the same time, he slipped his hand inside her panties and rubbed his fingers up and down her slit.

Amy sucked at his tongue as she pressed her slit against his fingers. She felt them slip between her labia, then move up to her clitoris and gently grasp the shaft.

Harry felt her clitoral shaft harden and lengthen as he fingered it. It felt quite large to him. He ran a finger over the tip, lightly touching the sensitive nub that had emerged. Amy gasped into his mouth.

Harry broke their kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were closed but her face was radiant. He slid off the couch onto his knees and leaned forward to lick her navel as he tugged her panties down. Again, she lifted her butt so that he could get them off.

Pete watched the scenario in front of him, an icy feeling forming in the pit of his stomach. He knew where this was going but felt powerless to intervene. Harry was going to fuck his fiancée. The thought made his cock jerk and he realised that it was turning him on.

Harry was now moving his mouth around Amy’s groin. He sucked her pubic hair, then moved down and sucked at her whole slit, her labia in his mouth, his tongue tickling them. Amy thrust her hips up against him and pushed on the back of his head.

“Oh Harry,” she murmured softly, “oh God, that’s nice.” She’d never had a man lick her cunt before, and it felt fabulous.

Harry sucked at her for ages, moving her labia around in his mouth, sucking them in and out, licking the crease outside. His hands had returned to her tits and he was grasping her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, twiddling and tugging at them.

Amy was now writhing about. Her fluids were flooding his mouth, making him swallow frequently. He moved his mouth upwards and gripped her clitoris between his lips, sucking gently as his tongue flicked over the nub that was now completely exposed.

Amy cried out. An ecstatic cry. She held his upper arms, her fingernails digging into his flesh. She felt her pelvic muscles clench and her vagina spasm uncontrollably as an intense feeling of pleasure flooded through her groin.

“Aaaargh!” she cried, her hips pumping wildly, “Oh God! Oh Harry!”

Harry carried on sucking, nibbling and licking as she bucked wildly underneath his face, crying out in orgasmic bliss, until gradually the intensity subsided and her hips sank back onto the couch and she opened her eyes. Harry lifted his head and looked at her, a big smile on his face.

“Oh my God, Harry,” she said, looking at him tenderly, “that was fantastic. I’ve never had feelings like that before. You are amazing.”

“I’m pleased you enjoyed yourself,” he said. “A beautiful, sexy woman like you deserves proper attention.”

“Can I look after you now?” she asked.

Harry turned round to look at Pete, a smirk on his face, then got up and stood in front of her without replying. She loosened his belt and undid his jeans button before unzipping the fly and pulling them down. He stepped out of them and stood in front of her in his boxers.

Amy saw the outline of his cock through the cotton material. She put forward her hand and traced its length with her fingertips before feeling its width.

“Hmmm. That feels quite big,” she said.

“Why don’t you take it out and see,” he replied.

She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. His cock sprang out, erect and dripping precum.

“My God,” she exclaimed, looking at him in wonder, her eyes wide, “that’s huge.”

She put her hand out to hold it, his cockhead in her palm, her fingers holding the top of his shaft. She could feel his warm precum dribbling onto her skin. His pendulous balls hung down below.

She took her hand away and licked her palm before reaching back to cradle his hairy sac, feeling the weight of his balls. She felt his oval-shaped testicles between her thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing them. They were large and firm, full of sperm.

She leaned forward and down and, holding his cockhead against his abdomen, licked up the underside of his shaft, her tongue caressing his thick, protruding urethra, until she was just below his cockhead.

She lapped at his frenulum, tickling it, then licked the two mounds just below his pee-slit. His cock jerked and a blob of precum oozed out and onto her tongue.

She licked around his cockhead, her tongue tracing his corona, then over the top, sucking on the flow of precum, before moving down to the side of his shaft, her tongue tracing the protruding veins.

All the time, her eyes were looking upward at him and he was looking down at her, a broad smile on his face.

“That feels very good,” he said. “You’re very talented.”

She didn’t reply, but placed her lips around his cockhead, her tongue licking around the top as she slowly moved her head back and forth. At the same time she reached underneath to fondle his balls.

Harry was now very aroused. His cock tickled all over and needed to have its itch assuaged. He held the back of her head and pushed it further into her mouth until his cockhead was completely inside her warm, wet cavern.

Amy gagged momentarily, then recovered and started swirling her tongue around his cockhead. She was salivating excessively as her mouth struggled to adjust to the size of his cock. Saliva oozed out around the base, running down onto his balls and wetting her hand as she fondled them.

Harry felt his cock growing larger and intense itch developing. He pushed further into her mouth. Amy gagged again but then breathed through her nose and overcame her reflex as his cock slid to the back of her throat. She swallowed continuously, drinking his precum.

Pete watched all of this with a sense of impending doom. He found the sight of Harry’s huge cock fucking his fiancée’s mouth extremely exciting but also crushing to his ego. His beautiful, sexy girlfriend had been stolen by his best friend.

Harry was close to cumming, but he didn’t want that to happen. He wanted to spray his fertile sperm into her womb and hear her scream his name as he did so. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and leaned down to lift her up to a standing position, kissing her gently on the mouth.

“What’s the matter?” Amy asked anxiously. “Didn’t you like what I was doing?”

“It was fantastic,” Harry replied. “You’re a very talented cock-sucker, but I want to be inside you, to reach into your core.”

“Oh God, Harry, I can’t do that. I’m engaged to Pete. That would be too much,” Amy said, but still holding his cock.

“Shhh,” Harry replied and kissed her again, this time opening his mouth and sucking her lips. She kissed him back passionately, then felt his fingers on her cunt, massaging her clit. It sent electric shocks through her groin and made her knees weak.

Harry reached behind her, underneath her butt, and lifted her up in his muscular arms, his mouth still locked on hers. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to the bed, still holding her as he climbed on.

Pete watched in horror. Harry was going to fuck her on his bed, the bed he slept in every night. He would never be able to forget this evening.

Harry gently lowered her down onto the bed, still kissing her. She unwrapped her legs and put her feet on the bed, her knees raised. Harry took his hands off her butt and grabbed two pillows and stuffed them under her butt, raising up her cunt. He shuffled forward on his knees until his cock was nudging her slit.

“Please be careful,” she said anxiously. “You’re very big. I’m not sure it will fit.”

“It will fit,” Harry replied, “and I’ll be careful. Now you just relax and enjoy it.” He had heard that request many times before and knew that he had to go slowly to avoid hurting.

He looked down at Amy’s cunt. It was a very pretty one, trim with nice pink inner labia visible but furled together. It looked tight. Her clitoris was extended with the nub peeping out. He thought how neat she looked now and how different she would look in a few hours’ time.

He held his cock and rubbed his glans up and down her slit, parting her inner labia and spreading his precum between them to mix with her own lubricating fluids. She was nice and slippery, so he knew it would be alright. All he had to do was to get her to relax.

He pushed forward so that his glans pushed into her entrance, disappearing between her lips until he met the resistance of her vaginal sphincter. He pushed gently while leaning forward and kissing her. He wanted her to relax.

Amy felt his cockhead against her vaginal entrance and her muscles tensed, trying to protect herself from pain. She tried desperately to relax them. Harry slowly lowered his body onto hers, his chest against her breasts, his thick chest-hair tickling her nipples.

They kissed each other gently with open mouths, their tongues licking each other. He put a hand behind her neck and tickled it. She let her hands rest on his butt, feeling his muscles, then ran then up to rub his upper back.

Slowly she began to relax. Harry felt his cock slip in a little further, her opening slowly widening to accommodate his girth. He pushed gently and felt it nudge its way in. He had a big cockhead, larger than his shaft, so once that was in, it would be easier.

“Push harder,” Amy said. “It’ll be alright.”

Harry waited momentarily then thrust hard. He felt her vaginal sphincter trying to stay closed but gradually weakening and suddenly his cockhead popped through and into her vagina. He kept still, giving her time to adjust.

Amy grimaced as she struggled to relax but then, in an instant, it was over and he was inside. She sighed and relaxed as she felt a huge sense of accomplishment.

Then Harry slowly started pushing his cock deeper into her vagina. She couldn’t believe how exquisite it was, she could feel the ridge of his corona parting her walls, tickling them as it rubbed against them. She could feel his thick shaft filling her, his prominent veins and thick urethra stimulating a thousand nerves inside her.

Harry was astonished at the tightness of her vagina. It was hot and slippery, but the muscles rippled beneath the surface and massaged his cock as though it were being squeezed inside a velvet glove. The feeling was quite unlike any he’d had before. His cock carried on sliding until it bumped into her cervix.

“Ooof,” Amy grunted, “you’re deep.”

“Still more to go,” Harry said.

Amy slipped a hand between them and felt for his cock. He still had about three inches outside her cunt.

“Oh my God,” she breathed, “it’ll never go all the way in.”

“It will,” Harry said, “lift your butt up.”

Amy flexed her muscles, lifting her hips off the pillow and changing the angle of her vagina. Harry thrust hard and felt his cockhead slide under her cervix and deeper inside her. He stopped again, giving her time to adjust.

Amy gasped as she felt his cock move deeper inside. She’d never felt as stretched and stuffed as she did now.

Harry raised himself up on his hands and looked down at her face, his eyes gazing deep into hers. Amy felt as though his eyes were staring into her soul.

“Lie back and relax,” he said. “Just a little bit more to go.”

Amy let her hips relax, and her butt sank back onto the pillows. Harry started thrusting very gently with small movements. He could feel her cervix brushing the top of his cockhead, catching the corona and sending little jolts of pleasure through his groin.

With each thrust, he went slightly deeper inside her cunt, opening out the walls of her vagina, his cock touching her in places where she’d never been touched before. His cock felt hot and alive inside her as she squeezed it with her pelvic muscles.

Harry felt his slit touch the back of her vagina. He changed his movements to short fast thrusts, pushing against the back wall until he felt it yielding and stretching and then suddenly his pelvic bone was against hers. His cock was completely inside her.

Amy was elated. She had managed to take all of him inside her. While she felt somewhat uncomfortable, she also felt incredibly sexy. Being filled by this man’s cock had released a long-hidden, raw sexuality in her. She could feel his hard, hot cock pulsing with his heartbeat as he lay buried deep in the core of her womanhood.

She rubbed her hands over his chest then over his shoulders and down to feel his biceps, then down the sides of his torso and round to the gluteal muscles. She held his butt tightly, pulling him towards her as she lifted her feet and hooked her legs around his.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

He flexed his cock, making it twitch inside her. She drew in her breath sharply and clenched her muscles. He did it again, precum pouring out of his slit. This time she groaned. Then again. This time she shut her eyes as she groaned, jerking her hips against him with her legs braced against his and her feet hooked around his calves.

Harry enjoyed watching her reactions. He loved the feeling of a new cunt wrapped around his cock and hers was no exception. Indeed, it felt better to him than any other he could remember.

He also loved watching how a new conquest reacted when they felt his huge cock filling them. Some were tense and fearful, some found it painful, but most of them found it extremely enjoyable and beyond anything they’d experienced before.

Amy’s reaction was different. Harry had unleashed something primal in her, an animalistic desire. He saw the lust in her eyes and the change in her body and knew that this was special. Her cunt was now his for the taking, whenever he wanted. He twitched his cock again, a smile on his face.

“Do you like that?” he asked.

“Yes, you sexy bastard, I like it. Now stop fooling around and make love to me.”

“Sorry, I don’t understand those words, what is it you want?”

“Fuck me, Harry, fuck me with your big fucking cock.”

“Oh, I’m going to do that. I’m going to fuck you all night long until you can’t move anymore and beg me to stop.”

With that, Harry started to fuck her. Long hard strokes, fast and deep. He plunged in and out of her, his cock held tight by her inner labia as they were dragged in and out with his movements, his cockhead rubbing her walls and cervix.

Amy was in seventh heaven. She could feel him in her stomach as his size rearranged her insides. Her vagina was on fire and clutched at his cock trying to scratch the infuriating itches deep inside her. Her clitoris burned as it dipped down on his instrokes, rubbing the top of his shaft. Her labia were stretched to their limit as the broad base of his shaft opened them up.

She cried out with each thrust: “Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh,” clutching at his back and raking her fingernails over his muscles as she bucked underneath him. Her whole body became sensitive, her skin tingling all over.

“Yes, yes, yes. Oh, fuck me, Harry. Oh God. Oh no. Oh fuck.”

She writhed underneath his body, flinging her head from side to side and beating the bed with her fists. Fluids oozed out of her cunt, wetting the pillow. The outside world receded. She could hear her voice in the distance, muffled. There was a rushing sound in her ears.

Harry carried on fucking her relentlessly with an unchanging rhythm, her body bouncing under him. He had good control over himself and could normally hold back his climax for a long time, but this woman was different. She was the most exciting fuck he’d ever had.

Her body exuded sex, moving around under his with raw passion. Her tits were flying around and looked magnificent. Her cunt rippled around his cock, her vaginal muscles massaging his cock, trying to milk it. He knew he couldn’t hold off much longer.

Amy felt his rhythm change, his thrusting become more urgent. Her body adapted to the change, her rhythm matching his as her basic instincts took over. She was mating with a superior male and her body wanted his sperm. She felt his cock swelling inside her and then Harry gave an extra hard thrust and held still, his cock deep inside her.

“Aaaaargh,” she screamed as she felt his cock pulse and a stream of semen jet into her vagina, coating her cervix and the surrounding walls. Her pelvic muscles tensed and her cunt clutched at his cock, squeezing it as if to milk every last drop. Then they both paused for half a second before Harry’s cock grew again and he ejaculated another stream of thick white semen deep inside her cunt.

Amy screamed again as her cunt pulsed a second time in perfect timing with his ejaculation. This was followed by another pause, then six more ejaculations in the same way.

Amy felt the consistency in her cunt change. It was full of his semen, warm, wet and slippery. She could feel it oozing out around the base of his cock. It felt deliciously naughty.

They were both more relaxed now and Harry lowered himself to rest on her chest, hi he on her shoulder.

“Oh Harry, that was fantastic,” she said softly, “I’ve never experienced anything like that before. Much better than when you licked me. You’re the best lover I’ve ever had.”

“You too,” he replied, “you’re unbelievably sexy and responsive.”

Amy beamed. She felt close to him, secure and wanted. She felt him stir inside her.

“You’re still hard,” she exclaimed in amazement. Pete usually went soft just after cumming.

“That’s because of you,” he replied, “I told you I was going to fuck you all night long until you begged me to stop.”

“I haven’t asked you to stop,” she replied, smiling.

Harry started moving again, this time with slow, sensual strokes but short ones, staying deep inside. Her cunt still felt quite tight, but it was much more slippery. Amy put her hands on his head and lifted it up to kiss him, their mouths locked together, their tongues entangled.

Pete watched them. He felt devastated. He had never seen Amy be as passionate as she’d been when Harry fucked her. He’d never seen her orgasm like that and realised that she never would do so with him.

He’d seen Harry’s balls swinging back and forth as he’d fucked her, then watched as his testicles rose up and his buttocks clenched as he ejaculated inside his fiancée.

He’d watched his fiancée orgasm on Harry’s cock and heard her scream his name as his semen filled her cunt. He imagined the millions of sperm swimming up into her womb, searching for an egg to fertilise.

And now they looked so natural and romantic as they kissed and slowly fucked on his bed.

He didn’t know what to do.

Harry broke his kiss with Amy and glanced round at Pete. He saw his anguish, but he didn’t care. This was the way of the world, the stronger preyed on the weaker, taking what they wanted. Pete could probably live with it but he wasn’t sure whether Amy could. Then he decided to show Pete what a properly fucked cunt looked like. He leaned over to Amy’s ear.

“Let’s change positions,” he whispered, “I’m going to pull out and I want you to get on your knees. I want to fuck you from behind.”

He pulled his cock out and rolled to the side. A flood of semen flowed out of her cunt and dribbled onto the pillows as Amy sat up. Her cunt was wide open and very visible. Pete stared at it, amazed at the gaping hole with its ragged red lips hanging out, slick with fluids. He felt sick at the sight but also excited.

Amy saw Pete and immediately felt guilty. She saw the pain on his face but noticed the bulge in his jeans. Then she felt Harry’s mouth on her nipple and she quickly forgot about her fiancée. She turned onto her knees.

Harry shuffled round behind her and rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit, coating it with his semen, then thrust it deep inside her. His cock slid all the way inside her as she was still wide open from their previous fuck and hit the back of her vagina.

He started to fuck her with long, slow strokes, pausing momentarily at the deepest point then withdrawing slowly, until he was almost out of her, the shape of his cockhead clearly visible through the thin skin of her inner labia. He paused there, then drove back deep inside her with one stroke.

Amy wiggled her hips as he fucked her. Her large breasts were hanging down and swinging back and forth with Harry’s thrusts. She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her back and forth.

Pete gasped as he watched the two of them. The woman he loved looked incredibly sexy with her beautiful breasts swaying to her movements. He could see Harry’s huge cock pistoning in and out, his balls swinging underneath and bouncing off his fiancée’s clitoris. He could see his massive shaft glistening with fluids as it emerged from her cunt, dragging her labia with it as they clung around the outline of his mushroom head.

Pete licked his lips. His cock was straining against his jeans and was wet with precum. He put his hand inside his waistband to adjust it but then didn’t let it go as he enjoyed touching it.

Harry was now into a good rhythm. He reached under Amy with both hands and held her tits in his palms, lifting them up and squeezing them. Amy felt a surge of pleasure inside her cunt as he did this. She reached underneath her and felt for his balls, fondling them as he fucked her.

She liked the feel of them, their hairy, wrinkled sac enclosing the large oval testes. She imagined the sperm inside them, waiting to wriggle into her womb. She saw them digging into an egg and forming a living being, a child that would grow inside her womb.

Harry felt her cunt clutching more desperately at his cock as her thoughts raised her arousal level. He let go of her right tit and moved his hand down to feel for her clit, pressing it to rub against his urethra as he plundered her cunt.

“Oh God,” she cried, “that feels so fucking good.”

Harry increased his speed, battering her cunt as he played with her clitoris. He squeezed her left tit hard, then grabbed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tugging at it. Amy started wailing.

“No. No. No,” she cried, then, “Oh god, Harry, I’m cumming.” Her legs starting to shake uncontrollably.

Harry pounded into her without stopping. He felt her body go rigid as her cunt spasmed around his cock, rhythmically contracting and releasing. He didn’t want to give her any respite, he wanted to keep her in an orgasmic state for as long as possible.

Amy was now in another world altogether. All that existed was that magnificent cock pumping in and out of her. In her mind’s eye she could see it, his pee-slit opening and closing as he plunged in and out, his glans rubbing her cervix. She could see the hole opening up and a stream of precum running out of it.

Her whole body started shaking. Her stomach muscles contracted and released. She held her breath for ages, then released it with a grunt before sucking in another deep breath and holding on. She fell forward in the bed as Harry pushed ever harder and faster, fucking her like a rag doll.

Pete watched them, fascinated at the pornographic scene being enacted in front of him. He took his hand out of his jeans and unzipped them, pulling out his erect cock and stroking it as he moved closer to them.

Harry saw him out of the corner of his eye and smiled. That would make life easier in future. He was going to fuck this girl again, many times. She was too talented and sexy to be a one-night stand. She would be his regular slut, his fucktoy. If she was married or not was neither here nor there. Indeed, he would prefer her to be married.

Amy was still in her orgasmic state, her body shaking and flopping around, her hands grabbing the sheets on the bed. Her heart was beating wildly and she was babbling unintelligibly. Her whole being was centred around her vagina, her mind inside it watching his cock when suddenly she imagined his pee-slit opening and a stream of semen erupting from it.

She felt her body tighten and then a huge wave of relief spread through her as all of her tension evaporated and a flood of liquid squirted out of her, wetting the bed. Harry felt her squirting but didn’t change his rhythm at all, his pistoning cock splattering her fluids all over the place.

Amy’s shaking stopped and she slumped forward, exhausted, her mind blank. Harry thrust in her a few more times, but gave up as her cunt was unresponsive. He hadn’t cum, but hadn’t wanted to. He intended to spend the whole night fucking her, in her cunt, her mouth, between her tits, and perhaps in her ass. He pulled out his cock then gently laid her on her back.

“Jesus, Harry, what have you done to her?”

“Made her happy. Look at the smile on her face.”

“She’s my fiancée and you’ve fucked the life out of her. You just used her.”

“Stop talking shit, Pete. She’s an immensely sexual person. I showed her what it’s like to be fucked by someone who knows what he’s doing. She’s orgasmed for the first time in her life. Perhaps you can learn something from it and satisfy her in the future.”

“She won’t want me after this,” Pete replied dejectedly.

“Look, Pete. Yes, you haven’t got the biggest cock in the world, but she loves you. Learn how to use what you’ve got, but also let her sometimes experience someone else. You can do the same. Monogamy is not necessarily the answer. You guys need to sort it out.”

Pete looked at him hesitantly, unsure what to say next. He looked at the bed. It was a sodden mess of crumpled sheets. There were semen stains everywhere and a pool of liquid from Amy’s squirt. His pillows were still wet with semen. His cock had lost its erection and hung down, dejected like its owner.

“Get undressed and get on the bed and hold her,” Harry said. “Let’s see how things work out.”

He wasn’t being altruistic, he had other motives. He didn’t want Pete and Amy to separate. It would be far preferable if they stayed together. Even though she was undoubtedly the best fuck he could remember, he didn’t want to get too close to her. There was no way that she would have exclusivity over his cock - he got too much enjoyment out of seducing women who were married or otherwise taken, and didn’t want hassles with any of them.

There was also the added benefit of not having to worry about unwanted pregnancy. Harry never concerned himself with birth control. As far as he was concerned, that was the woman’s problem. He loved the feeling of cumming inside his women, of leaving his fertile sperm in someone else’s wife or girlfriend. If they got pregnant, their partner would assume it was his, relieving Harry of any responsibility.

Pete did as he was told, getting undressed and then getting on the bed to lie next to his fiancée. The bed reeked of sex, as did she. Her body was sticky with the residue of Harry’s cum as well as her own fluids, but he held her nevertheless. He saw the hickey on her neck and another on her groin. They were large and red, reminders of Harry.

“Thank you, my darling,” she murmured, “thank you for letting me explore.”

Pete didn’t say anything, but he pulled her closer and put his leg over her thighs, his cock pressing into her hip. She felt it and reached down to hold his shaft, her fingers fondling his balls.

Harry watched them, a smile on his lips. He didn’t interfere as he wanted them to be close. There was also no further need to make Pete feel bad. He’d humiliated him, seduced his girlfriend and fucked her in front of him, making her orgasm, He’d established his position. Amy’s cunt belonged to him and Pete knew it.

Amy was now starting to come back to earth, her mind returning to normal. As she fondled her fiancée, her mind was processing what had happened. She was initially surprised that Pete was still here, but then realised that he wasn’t a secure person and avoided confrontation, preferring to hide from unpleasantness. He needed to gain more self-confidence.

“I love you, you know,” she said. “You’re an intelligent, sensitive, and mature man. You’re not jealous or possessive and have enough confidence in yourself as a man allow me to explore my own needs. That’s unusual. Most men haven’t really grown up. They act just like little boys.”

Her words made Pete feel better about himself, providing him with a reason for his behaviour. He leaned over and kissed her gently. She pulled back and looked at him, then shuffled down the bed and rolled him on his back then took him in her mouth.

It was a very different experience sucking him compared to sucking Harry. He was much smaller, making it easier to get more of him inside her mouth as well as making it easier to move her tongue around. His cock was also much smoother, the veins less prominent, his corona less defined.

She felt his balls as she sucked him. They, too, were much smaller than Harry’s and didn’t really hang down. His sac was almost hairless. But she enjoyed what she was doing, giving him pleasure. He was her man and she loved him.

Harry watched the two of them. He was delighted at the way things were moving and also found it quite arousing. He reached out and felt her butt as she was sucking her fiancé, squeezing a cheek as his fingers slid down her crack.

She reached back and pushed his hand away. He grabbed her hand and put it on his erect cock. She held it, her mind visualising it as her hand stroked it, her brain automatically comparing it to the cock in her mouth. She felt for his balls, rolling the testicles between her fingers as her brain again compared them to those in her other hand.

Pete was blissfully unaware of what was happening. All he knew was how good his cock felt in his fiancée’s mouth. He held her head as he started pumping his hips up and down.

Harry let her feel him for a while. She was now stroking his shaft and rolling the skin. Once more he reached out for her butt and squeezing it, ran his fingers all the way down her crack, pushing them in to feel the bottom of her slit. He smiled as he felt her raise her hips, opening up her crack and allowing his fingers to play with her vaginal entrance.

Pete was now approaching his climax. He was breathing hard and grunting. Amy sucked him in as deep as she could, feeling his cock hit the back of her throat. She swallowed as she sucked, the action squeezing his glans.

She could feel Harry’s finger swirling round her vaginal entrance, sending little ripples of pleasure through her groin. His cock was throbbing in her hand and precum dribbling from it. All of this started to send her senses into overdrive when suddenly she felt Pete’s cock swell in her mouth and a jet of cum hit the back of her throat.

She spluttered and gagged, then quickly swallowed as another stream jetted into her. She felt Pete’s balls hard against his shaft, pulsing as the sperm rushed from them into his prostate then up his urethra to spray out of his slit. She swallowed again and again as Pete held her head tightly down while he ejaculated.

Harry watched. He saw Pete tense and groan as he orgasmed and how Amy swallowed his cum. He felt her grip on his cock tighten as she stopped moving while Pete was cumming. He, however, did not stop what he was doing. He continued to feel her cunt, sliding his fingers up and down her slit then stuffing them into her widening entrance.

Amy felt Pete’s cock start to soften. He was so unlike Harry who stayed hard after he’d cum. After a few minutes, she let it slide out of her mouth and fall back onto his abdomen, small and shrivelled. She let go of Harry’s cock and moved up to lie next to Pete, in between him and Harry, who let go of her slit.

Pete felt tired. He often fell asleep soon after cumming. He felt Amy alongside him and then her kiss on his lips. She stroked his cheek as he closed his eyes and drifted off.

Harry moved closer to them. His fingers had reminded him of the delights of her cunt and his cock was starting to itch. He pressed his stomach against her back, his cock trapped between their bodies, and reached round to grasp her right tit, palpitating it as his finger tickled her nipple.

Amy felt a jolt through her body and her pussy moisten. She was acutely aware of his hard cock pressed against her back and wanted it inside her again, even though her cunt felt used and sore.

“Fuck me,” she murmured. “Put your cock in me.”

“You put it in,” he said, pulling his hips back and positioning his cock at her slit while he lifted her right thigh up to give access.

Amy put her hand down her front and pressed his cock against her slit. She gasped as his glans popped in. He moved his hips and in no time was deep inside her warm, wet, and silken cunt.

“Aaaah,” she sighed, pressing back against him. It didn’t feel sore at all, just damn good.

Harry started fucking her. Long, gentle strokes, quite slow. He rolled her nipple in his fingers as he did.

“Oh God, that feels good,” she murmured, her hips moving against his.

“Of course it does,” he replied. “Your cunt knows its owner.”

“God, yes,” she breathed, her muscles rippling around his cock.

“Say it, Amy. Tell me who owns your cunt.”

“You do, you gorgeous, sexy hunk. My cunt belongs to you.”

She was feeling his balls, they lay hanging against her left thigh. ‘These are so much nicer than Pete’s,’ she thought, ‘they’re a real man’s balls, full of virile sperm’.

Harry carried on moving in and out of her, a slow sensual rhythm, his glans exploring the hidden crevices inside her, precum lubricating its path.

Amy fucked him back, her vagina expanding as his glans pushed apart her inner walls, then closing slightly around his shaft. It felt glorious and before long she felt a slow burn deep inside radiating out to include her clitoris.

She started breathing heavily and making small moaning noises.

Harry pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it then pulling her tit from side to side, then moved his hand down to play with her pubic hair, his fingers close to her clit, but not in it.

Amy yearned for his fingers to move down, but he didn’t do it. However, the frustration of feeling him so close and yet not quite there made her more excited. Harry, meanwhile, simply continued fucking her in the same rhythm.

Eventually, it became too much for her. She took her hand off his balls and grabbed his hand and moved it to her clitoris, pressing his fingers onto herself. Harry smiled and started tickling her nub, his fingers circling the shaft, rubbing it.

Amy started panting. Her clit felt fabulous, overloading her brain with pleasure signals. She desperately wanted Harry to speed up, to fuck her hard, but his rhythm remained the same.

She clenched and relaxed her pelvic muscles, trying to stimulate him into speeding up, but nothing changed other than she became more and more aroused.

“Oh God,” she moaned, “I can’t stand it. You feel so damn big.”

But Harry didn’t change his rhythm, and slowly Amy felt herself slip into another world, a world that was centred on this magnificent, hard, hot, living, pulsing thing that seemed to be in the centre of her body, in its core. It took over all of her senses, blocking out everything except the incredible feelings inside her.

And then the dam burst. She mashed his hand into her clit, pressing hard.

“Oh God, Harry, don’t stop,” she cried. “Oh God.”

Her body went rigid as her cunt spasmed, clutching and relaxing every second. All over her body her skin prickled as her nerves became super-sensitive. Flashes of light danced in front of her eyes.

And then suddenly, it was over. She relaxed and started breathing again as a warm glow spread throughout her body. Harry was still fucking her, but she put a hand on his hip and asked him to stop.

“Please, Harry, I can’t do it anymore. I’m finished.”

"No, you’re not,” he said. “I haven’t cum yet.”

“I know, but I can’t take it anymore. I’ll suck you off.”

Harry didn’t stop though, he kept thrusting into her while keeping his fingers on her clit. Amy resigned herself to enduring it. She felt really tired. Her muscles ached from all the tension and her cunt felt quite numb after the ravaging it had had from Harry’s cock.

He had stretched her to the limit and battered her inside, his cock poking into areas that had never been touched before, dragging her inner labia in and out. So she just lay there, unresponsive, as he fucked her, waiting for him to cum.

Harry had no intention of cumming soon, but he was pretty sure she would orgasm again. He was right. After a few minutes, he felt her starting to move her hips to meet his thrusts as her vaginal muscles came back to life. Slowly her responses increased and her movements became more pronounced.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed, “you bastard.”

“I may be,” he murmured into her ear, “but you’re my slut. You love my big cock fucking you. You can’t get enough of it.”

“God yes,” she said, “I am. I’m your slut and I love it.”

She fucked him back with increasing vigour as he fiddled with her clit, panting and grunting.

“Oh God, Harry, please cum. Please. Please,” she cried out, then “aaaaargh,” as her pussy spasmed around his cock.

Harry held still this time, feeling her cunt trying to milk his cock. He waited until she calmed down, then pulled his cock out of her and rolled her onto her back. She lay there, panting, as he got onto his knees and straddled her body. He reached down and grabbed her tits, squeezing them.

“Fuck, you’re sexy,” he said. “Your tits are magnificent and I’m going to fuck them. Have your tits ever been fucked before?”

Amy looked at him, wide-eyed, as she shook her head.

Pete had woken up with Amy’s cries from her first orgasm. He’d watched in awe and excitement as she had her second one, then felt depressed and jealous. Now he was watching this man clamber over the love of his life, his huge cock sticking out from his groin, his large balls swinging. Despite feeling sick at it, he couldn’t look away.

Harry moved up her body and pushed his cock down into her cleavage, then put his hands on the sides of her tits and pressed inwards. His cock felt warm and comfy, held in the pillowy clasp of her flesh.

He started moving back and forth, his cockhead emerging from the top of her cleavage then disappearing into it again. Precum dribbled out of his slit, providing a stream of lubrication while the sensation of her skin rubbing his corona sent waves of pleasure through his pelvis.

Amy stared down at the cock that was so close to her face. She could see his slit opening and closing like a winking eye as he moved back and forth, clear fluid oozing out and hanging from it in silvery threads.

She was fascinated and reached out and put her hands on his hairy thighs, feeling the muscles moving. She watched blob after blob of precum emerge from his slit, wondering where it all came from. She moved her hand and rubbed her finger over his glans when it emerged, then sucked her finger.

Harry started moving faster. His balls began to tingle and his cock itched all over. He pushed harder on Amy’s tits, providing greater friction on his shaft until it became unbearable. He thrust his cock forward, his glans clear of her tits, and fired a huge stream of semen at her face.

Amy felt his cock pulse between her tits and watched his slit open up and a blob of white ooze out and starting to run down when suddenly an enormous rope of cum shot out, curling as it rose in the air then landing on her hair, across her face, and over her chin.

She shut her eyes momentarily, then opened them to see another stream of cum erupt from his cock, landing on her forehead and trailing across her nose, lips, chin, and neck. Then another one, less powerful, landing on her mouth and trailing back to wet her upper chest.

Harry lifted himself forward and held his cock in front of her face, his next few ejaculations splattering across her face, then rubbed his glans across her lips and over her cheeks.

Amy couldn’t believe how excited she felt. She stuck her tongue out and licked her lips, before licking at the underside of his cock. Harry pushed it into her mouth so that she could suck the residue from his cockhead, then pulled out again.

He looked down at her face, his cock resting across her mouth. Her forehead, cheeks and chin were covered with thick white semen. She looked a mess.

“Did you like that?” he asked.

“Fuck, yes,” she replied.

“You’re such a slut, you know. Look at you, all covered with my cum. You better clean it off or, better still, get Pete to do it.”

“I will, but not yet.” She reached up and rubbed her fingers over her face, massaging his semen into her skin.

Pete watched her, his face a mixture of revulsion fighting with fascination and excitement. He was beginning to realise that he didn’t know his fiancée as well as he had thought and did not know how to deal with it……..

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments