Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy New Year

"New Year's Eve leaves me high and dry"

15
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is thankfully not based on real events, more of a fantasy."

Two years ago I was in a fairly serious relationship with a girl I had known since school. We had always had a bit of flirty chemistry, and one day I bucked up the courage to ask her out. We had been dating for a few months when New Year's Eve rolled around, and we had decided to head to the pub to celebrate the occasion together. Had I known when she was getting all dressed up what I know now, maybe I would've chosen to stay home.

She slinked out of the bathroom in her best tight black dress, the one she knew drove me wild, I was never able to resist her in that thing. She sauntered over to me before she left and whispered in my ear exactly what she would do that night and my heart almost stopped. Gingerly, she took my hand and we made our way out to the pub at around 8 p.m. We had sat up by the bar and gotten some light drinks, not wanting to get drunk before the festivities started. 

I noticed her glancing her eyes around the room, though she kept looking back at this one man in the corner with his friends. The man was a local; I had known him a long time - James, a man who joined the army years ago and left, but kept the rugged physique. He was an older gentleman, just past the fifty-year mark, though he looked to be in his late thirties at most. Shannon, my girlfriend, seemed to be fixated on him, though I didn't mind, as I was totally trusting of her. I finished my drink and headed to the bathroom.

Worming my way in, the bathroom was packed full, and it took a good five minutes for me to get a turn, after which I hurried back. As I approached I could hear Shannon talking, and then I noticed it was James at the bar with her. She was twirling her hair in her fingers and was clearly infatuated with him. I couldn't blame her; he was a very handsome man. I sat back up and ordered another round just as James left, and I could have sworn I'd seen him wink at her. I inquired as to what they were talking about, though she brushed it off as small talk; I was skeptical but let it go.

A few hours passed and the music began. Shannon and I went up to dance and I was all over her as she ground into me, making me almost painfully erect. I needed a break, and so went to the bar to grab a drink and cool off. After a minute or two I returned; a few girls I know were glancing my way, but I waved them off, as Shannon was there and I truly did love her.

It was at that point I realised she was gone, I assumed to the bathroom. I began to dance with some friends, and a few of the girls made their way over. I lost my sense of time as I danced, a few of the girls' hands wandering and driving me even more wild than before. I was worried Shannon would see, and so stepped away, heading outside for some air. I pulled out my phone, realising I hadn't seen Shannon in a while, but I got no answer. I began to worry slightly, thinking she may be too drunk. A second call and this time I heard her fairly distinct ringtone.

I headed towards it, following it around the side of the pub towards the beer garden. The garden was closed shut, due to the weather. As her ringtone stopped I peered through a hole in the wooden fence, at first not seeing anything. I assumed she had lost her phone, though how? My eye caught something moving, and there was a noise; I moved closer to the noise, peeking my eye through a slit.

My heart stopped. My body froze as I watched. Shannon was in the beer garden after all, though not alone. James was there, his jeans down around his ankles, with my Shannon's hands on his thighs as her ruby red lips wrapped themselves around his, admittedly, frightening cock. I felt a gauntlet of emotions: anger, fear, sadness; but I also couldn't look away, I was transfixed. She was never like this! How? How could she do this?

I watched as Shannon adjusted herself, lifting the bottom of her dress and revealing her bare ass to the world. No panties, as usual. Spittle dripped from her lips onto her legs, then onto the small tuft of blonde pubic hair on her mound. Her hand moved between her legs as she sucked James' cock. I didn't notice my own hand moving to my still hard cock, though I noticed the smeared red lipstick on James' lips and his balls. How long was she gone; was she with James this whole time?

I had so many questions, but before I could think further, James had his hands in her hair, pushing himself into her. She moaned and shuddered, and I just watched as my girlfriend was face fucked by a much older man. James' grunts were loud and guttural, and he had no sense of mercy for poor Shannon. Her makeup ran as she teared up, spit involuntarily dripping from her mouth as her lipstick wore away. I was now tugging myself in my jeans, watching my girl worship this man's cock, when I noticed it, the red lipstick marks on James' ass. She wouldn't...

James pulled his cock from her mouth and turned around. Without a word Shannon leaned forward, spreading his cheeks and with a look of true bliss, licking her way from his balls up to his asshole. Her slurps were both horrifying and arousing, though I couldn't bear the sight. A minute or two later I was on the brink of my own orgasm, precum leaking onto my hand. Shannon was in front of him now, and James seemed to be trying to force his entire cock into her throat, while Shannon tried her best to accommodate. By this stage she had clearly cum a few times, her fingers glistening in the moonlight as she rubbed her clit. James grabbed her hair in two handfuls and pushed. There was an audible pop, or maybe that was my imagination, but he had forced his long, thick cock into my girlfriend's throat, and I could swear she was both crying and smiling. 

A low groan later and James unsheathed his cock once more, this time, ropes of cum landing on Shannon's chin as she took it happily. She swallowed hard and licked her lips. James took her phone from the table nearby and snapped a picture at her request. I checked my watch and saw it was ten minutes to midnight. That's when I heard James mention my calls to her. I panicked and ran, but not before I saw Shannon pick up a pair of panties from the ground and hand them to James. Some sort of sick trophy.

I was almost back to the pub when my phone rang, Shannon. I answered, my voice shaky. She happily informed me she hadn't felt well and went to the bathroom and that she would be back in a moment. I acknowledge her lie, I should have called her out, but what would I say? I went to the bar, a man defeated, and ordered two spirits, then a third, for Shannon. I lowered off my drink and watched as James strolled back into the pub and sat down with his friends, the smug bastard.

Shannon made it back just in time for midnight. She looked no different than when she had left, though I knew better. The countdown began and she leaned in for the kiss.

Five. She had just sucked another man's cock. Four. She still smelled of sex. Three. Her lips were slightly smudged. Two. I could feel James' eyes on us. One. Her lips touched mine.

Happy New Year!

I could taste it. The cum - it tasted strong, but her tongue probed my mouth. I imagined her, tonguing James' ass, and I could almost feel him laughing; the memory burned itself in my mind as I tasted James' asshole on Shannon's tongue. I felt degraded and humiliated, but I still leaned into it. I loved her, and she betrayed my trust, but I loved this moment.

Weeks went by and I had almost moved on, then months, then almost a full year. Every time we fucked, or I kissed her, my mind wandered. I was trapped in my own mind, constantly watching Shannon being used by my neighbour! Eventually, it was New Year's Eve once more, and as Shannon prepared herself in the bathroom my mind rolled and turned, and I imagined last year. I took her phone, and after a brief look, I found it. The text chain.

Shannon had been meeting with James all year; sometimes he had even dropped her to my house. One stood out. My birthday. She was late to the party and seemed to be worn out all night. I realised then that she had been with him. Photos were there: her bending over in his car, blowing him. One of her ass, her head out the window of the car as James' cock entered her. Then... a video. It was her outside the car on her knees, taking a load of his cum all over her face. I kept scrolling, a morbid sense of curiosity driving me.

I kept looking and found more. Nudes sent to him, even when she was at my house. Pictures of her with her legs spread, cum dripping from her pussy as she smiled for the camera. The worst of it was the picture dated on her birthday. James' cock was buried deep inside of her from behind, while another strange man was having his cock sucked by my love. It was at that moment her phone beeped, a message from James on another app. I opened it. Another nude of him, this time with a caption. Happy anniversary Shan, looking forward to hitting that ass again. Hope the cuck doesn't mind. I retched; I was a cuck, because even now I was hard reading all this. I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly put the phone back.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Shannon stepped in wearing her new miniskirt, some tights, and a sheer, low-cut top. I wanted to ravish her even then. She had on her highest heels and walked a little funny, but I put no pass on it. I lay on the bed as she sat next to me and sweet-talked me; that progressed slowly, and she wrapped her hand around my cock. Minutes later I was about to cum when she stopped, not wanting me to make a mess. I argued but eventually relented, and we left, making our way once more to the pub.

The night was slow and full of fun atmosphere. Shannon was all over me; she must have been even more horny than usual, because I found her grabbing at my balls and grinding on me a lot. The party went into full swing and she was cutting a rug tonight. My mind reminded me of the texts and I panicked, needing a drink. I rushed to the bar and ordered, though as I turned back I saw James approach Shannon; when my drink came, they were sneaking away again, out the door and gone, just like that.

I downed my drink in one, and with a steely facade, went outside. I knew where they would be, and the sickness in my stomach grew as I approached the beer garden once more. I could already hear it, the filthy talk; James was calling her a slut, and he was right. I peeked through the same slit as last year and watched once more. Shannon was clothed this time, sat on a table as she kissed James, stroking his cock out in the open. Her skirt was hiked up and she moaned as his fingers pressed against her pussy.

I watched as she slipped to her knees once more, removing her leather jacket and exposing her breasts to him again. I imagined all the times he'd cum inside of her this last year and my heart sank, just as he sank his meat between her lips. She sucked him with vigor, clearly having practised with his cock. No struggle this time as she took him deep. Minutes passed and she was a slobbering mess once more, spit all over her now exposed tits as James held her in place and fucked her mouth. I stroked my own cock and watched, pausing when Shannon sat up. She stood now, bending over the table. I was prepared for him to fuck her, but not for what she did.

She reached back and pulled down her tights, her ass on show, plump and soft. She took both hands and spread her cheeks, allowing a shine to escape. She had a plug in, jewelled and shining in the light. I heard a few mumbled words. "Bitch." "Fuck me." "Asshole." "Anniversary."

James toyed with the plug, eliciting a moan from Shannon as she rubbed herself. James lined his cock up with her pussy and slid in easily. He clamped a hand over her mouth, stifling a scream of bliss. I tugged myself harder. She had never let me near her ass, and now, it seemed, she was about to let James take it. Time slowed to a crawl as I watched James breed my beloved, and her eyes rolled back in her skull. She picked up her phone and in a moment of clarity, I grabbed my own, turning it to silent.

"Hey, baby, just in the bathroom. I know its a pain in the ass, but the girls are helping me with makeup and the line is long." I put my phone away, disheartened. She was blatantly lying to me now. I looked up again just as James pulled the plug from her, her asshole stretched and contracted and I could tell she was cumming due to her shaking.

James' hands spread her cheeks as he removed his cock and lined it up with her asshole. He slowly, sensually pushed and Shannon's breath became even more ragged as she tried to take it. He was way too big for her, she could never...

James picked up his belt and gently put it between her teeth. He muttered something to her and leaned back. I saw her brace herself and bite down. He shoved in, hard. I could hear the muffled scream from her as James violated her asshole for the first time. She bucked and jerked, and I could tell she was cumming once again. James did not relent, opting to continue fucking my girlfriend in her asshole like I never could. It felt like a whole decade passed as I watched him use her. 

She changed positions a few times, blowing him again, moaning at the taste of her own asshole, then having him eat her out and tongue her ass. Finally, she lay back on the table, now fully nude, James slapping his cock on her pubic region. More muffled words. "Fuck." "Birth control." "Cuck." "Pregnant."

Oh no. James shoved his cock back into Shannon's ass, making her shake once more with joy. He fucked her hard and she looked up at him with genuine love. I heard her beg him to fuck her, to breed her, to force me to raise his child. I gagged, not this...

James convulsed, cumming hard. He pulled his cock from Shannon's now distended asshole and shoved it into her pussy, but not before a squirt of his hot cum shot onto her stomach. She cooed and begged for more as he plowed her pussy, pumping her full of cum for almost another minute. I watched as they embraced lovingly, kissing and hugging. I watched as Shannon sucked James' cock clean, and I watched as she tongued his balls one last time. I felt sick. Could I really raise another man's child? Was I actually considering this?

Shannon began to dress herself as James and she talked, in no uncertain terms, about seeing each other more. Then I heard it. Shannon spoke words that cut me deep. "Next year, I'll make my cuck watch your child, and you and your friends can all have me. Especially Francis." If my heart could sink lower, it would. Francis! My childhood best friend! He had been fucking my girl too! I realised then that this was my life, I had allowed myself to become her cuckold. Shannon slipped on her jacket and they made their way inside. I waited and masturbated, almost sobbing, eventually cumming to the thought of Francis fucking Shannon. I pulled up my pants and walked away, knowing I had minutes before Shannon made it back.

I downed several shots and waited, silent and angry. When she finally made it back I noticed she had no tights, another trophy for James. I smiled weakly as she came over, then the countdown started. I knew if I kissed her I was done; I would be forever her second favourite, her cuck. Her lips tasted sweet, her tongue was soft, as the taste of James' asshole and cum washed over me again. 

------------

Now, I don't know for certain that Shannon got pregnant that night, but it was only a few weeks before she began to show signs. Months passed and she was growing a bump. I checked her phone often, finding more and more horrifying texts. More of James breeding her, of Francis having her blow him when she was at the gym. The night she went into labour I looked again, finding the worst yet, a long video of Shannon taking multiple men into her; her mouth, ass and pussy were filled completely. I recognised them all. Some of James' friends, and a few of mine. Months of lies, of being my friend and then letting my girlfriend swallow their cum when I was at work or asleep. There was  a picture of her sucking someone's cock, not sure who, but it was in my kitchen. I hid in the bathroom and cried as she was being tended to by nurses, eventually stroking myself to all of her sordid deeds.

She gave birth to a strong baby boy. Maybe James', maybe not. But now I am here on New Year's Eve, as she prepares herself to go out as I watch our child. I loved him, but I knew he was not mine to love. I read another message that had just come in from James and held back tears. Hope you're ready for tonight. I booked the hotel room, me and the boys will wait there. She came out of the bathroom after I put away the phone, telling me she loved me and to not wait up. I watched as she walked away, in thigh-high boots, the smallest skirt I had ever seen, and a blouse that was practically transparent.

She had been gone for hours when I got a message. Hi baby, me and the girls are having a great time. Miss you. I cried after I put our child to sleep, but was interrupted by another message from an unknown number. Then another. And one more.

Cuck, I know you know. Hope you enjoy raising my kid.

A picture of Shannon was next, airtight between all of my friends' cocks, cum all over her.

Shannon wouldn't mind, but if you don't want your secret to get out, you'll be doing what she did for me that first night. -J

I was horrified, but, I resigned myself. I couldn't be known as the cuck, not publicly; my child could never know. Shannon could never know that I watched her surrender herself to another man. The next message was a date, time, and a location. And orders to meet him there or else. I stared at my phone until the battery died.

Was I about to become a man's bitch? I already was, because the last message I got was on Facebook - a video of Shannon begging two large black men to both fuck her ass. The video ended as they pushed into her, and I knew I would do as I was told.

 

 

Published 
Written by TheGoldStandard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments