Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girlfriend's Massage Mirror

"Boyfriend Watches Girlfriend's Massage Through Mirror"

94
24 Comments 24
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Boyfriend Watches Girlfriend Get Massage"

This is a true story, and my girlfriend is still unaware that I know!

 

My girlfriend's name is Cassie. She's a 26 year old brunette, 5'2", petite and fit. She has medium sized breats (32B) and a very nice, toned ass. She ran track in high school and kept a very good figure.

My girllfriend and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas last year, and here's where the story begins. We've always been a very sexual couple and we both get very kinky and like to talk about things we'd like to try in the future. I've tried to sell her on a threesome with one of her hot friends several times but unfortunately she'll never bite. She's countered the offer with a threesome with me and one of my guy friends, but I said it was too weird. However, I did say I'd let a male stranger at maybe a bar or away on vacation get in on it and she said she wasn't too open to it.

The first night on the cruise, we fucked twice at night and it was intense and amazing as usual. Something about being on the water was making me extra horny, so I really wanted to take things further. The next morning we talked over breakfast and I asked if she'd be down to go to a bar later on and maybe try something with another couple or just a lone guy but she didn't seem too into it.

After breakfast I booked a massage for the two of us for noon. We went back to the room before the massage and I threw her on the bed. I pulled up her sundress and started to eat her pussy like an absolute animal.

She cried out "I'm gonna cum don't stop!"-- just when my cellphone alarm began to ring to remind me of the massage appointment. I stopped eating her pussy, grinned at her, and stood up, grabbing the room key and walked out of the room. She stormed down the hallway; flushed and frustrated as ever because I teased her just seconds before she could cum. I could see the red in her cheeks.

We got to the spa, and we were greeted by Dana, a small blonde woman with a fantastic set of tits, and Bryan, a tall muscular tan man with gelled hair. They asked if we'd like the woman to massage Cassie and vise versa and we both immediately shut that down and said we'd only be comfortable getting massaged by the opposite sex. Dana led me into a room alone and Bryan led Cassie into her room. We figured we'd be in the same room, but we really didn't care, we just wanted a good massage.

I stripped down naked and Dana came in and began to rub my shoulders. Bryan abruptly entered the room, claiming he left his oil bottle in our room by accident. I smirked--came up with a good idea, and pulled him aside before he could leave. I slipped him $200 and winked at him, telling him to "Take good care of her". He patted me on the shoulder and said, "You're not the first to ask for this, come check this out." 

I got up from my bed, threw my sweatpants back on, and entered a room in between mine and Cassie's. What I saw was very interesting. It was a room with two-way mirrors on both sides; one to overlook my room and one Cassie's. I sat down in a chair and faced Cassie's room. She had no idea I could see and hear her.

She was getting undressed, her tits were already exposed and she was now bent over, removing her neon blue g-string, revealing her tight shaved pussy. She walked to the mirror quickly to check herself out; I could still see the red in her cheeks. She was still frustrated and horny and I was loving it. She tip-toed back to her massage table and laid down, covering herself with a towel.

Dana was in the mirrored room with me, rubbing my shoulders. Bryan entered Cassie's room smiling. He shook her hand, they shared a laugh together and he began. The towel lay right over Cassie's ass, with her back and legs left exposed.

Bryan poured oil on Cassie's back and a drop on each of her legs. He rubbed her back for a good five minutes. She was loving it; his hands were tremendous and strong and as he came up to her neck she was letting out soft moans of relief. "This is amazing," she said--her voice muffled from facing down into the bed. He didn't respond; he now moved down to her thighs. He rubbed her thighs down to her calves and then to her feet, at which point she giggled a bit from being ticklish.

Bryan replied to this with: "My apologies, I'll stay higher up".

Cassie giggled again and said, "Sorry! Yes let's stay higher so I don't end up kicking you!" and they both laughed simultaneously. 

Slowly but steadily, Bryan's hands stroked and squeezed their way up Cassie's thighs. As he approached the towel, his hands slid right up to her ass cheeks and to my (pleasant) surprise she gave no resistance. She let out another grunt of relief.

Bryan asked, "Is this okay up here?" to which Cassie replied:

"Yes. You found the stress headquarters," and they both laughed again. Without asking, Bryan completely removed the towel, rolling it up into a ball and tossing it into a basket on the other side of the room.

Cassie gave a little wiggle, and then settled back down; almost as if she were adjusting so her legs could separate slightly even more, and her back became more arched. This was so hot and I was rock hard. I took my sweatpants back off and began to shamelessly jerk off while Dana rubbed my shoulders. Dana said nothing. 

Bryan poured a long line of oil down in between Cassie's entire ass, falling down into her pussy and running down her thighs. One hand grabbed her left ass cheek and the other slid right in between them, caressing the inside while the whole side of his hand slid down, completely stroking the length of her pussy--which was now drenched in the oil. She gave a sigh of relief.

Bryan began to ask, "Is--" and before he could finish, Cassie said:

"Yes this is perfect."

He grabbed both ass cheeks, squeezed a few times, then spread them wide and pressed his right thumb into her pussy. Cassie instantly raised her hips all the way up, spread her legs, and Bryan's head was buried in between her asscheeks instantly! It was such a quick and smooth motion, if l'd have blinked I would've missed the whole thing!

Bryan's neck was jerking up and down, and I could see his big pink tongue going to town viciously on Cassie's now soaked pussy. I could NOT believe that Cassie was on all fours completely giving herself away to this stranger with no hesitation! She was biting her lip but still moaning, while her hand was reached behind her and grabbing Bryan's hair.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Bryan stood up, flipped Cassie over like a toy doll, grabbed both her hips and dragged her to the edge of the table so quickly I thought he was going to throw her behind him and through a wall.

Cassie did nothing but stare up at him, bite her lip and put her foot up to his waist band, motioning him to take his pants off. Bryan removed his shirt, revealing a perfectly sculpted body. Cassie yelled, "You have to be fucking kidding me," placing her hands on his abs. He then dropped his pants and I think my jaw dropped even harder than Cassie's...

A thick, massive tan cock sprang out from his pants. It must have been nine inches long and as wide as her arm; something you only see in pornos. He was completely shaven, and he had massive balls. This man was a beast.

Cassie, now with her lower half hanging off the table, had her ankles guided up to Bryan's shoulders with his big hands. She had one hand covering her mouth while looking at his massive dick, still in disbelief at the size of it, and her eyebrows were raised with a "please, please have mercy" look to them.

With both her ankles up on his shoulders, Bryan's gigantic cock stood rock hard, his tip grazing Cassie's clit, about to slide in. He looked her in the eyes, and without looking to the side, grabbed his oil bottle and drizzled it all over his torso and dick--never breaking eye contact with her.

He waited about five seconds to give her time to prepare, and then he grabbed her hips, dragged her in, and slid three-quarters of his cock inside of her.

Cassie instantaneously yelled, "Fuckkkk!" She gripped his forearms and then he really started to show what he could do.

He began to thrust faster and faster and faster and faster. He was going lightning speed--full length into her! Cassie's eyes were rolled back in her head, her loud moaning words were not even coherent at this point. Bryan went for about four full minutes of this depth and pace and Cassie eventually started a complete shriek at the top of her lungs. She bellowed out, "Oh my gosh, wait don't pull out don't pull out!!"

Bryan grinned, turned her body while maintaining the pace, giving me a better view. "Don't what?" he asked with a grin.

Cassie yelled, "Fuuuuuck!"

Bryan gave a few more full-depth rapid strokes, and then he threw his hips back, pulling his entire cock out, and Cassie squirted what seemed like a gallon ALL over the massage bed and floor! He swiftly moved to the side of her, and began furiously rubbing her clit while she was still leaking juices out of her pussy. He rubbed so fast and the juices began to fly everywhere all over again in every direction, spraying for about ten more whole seconds, covering the entire floor and both of their bodies.

I was speechless and needless to say I came all over the place, panting and out of breath. Cassie's legs were shaking and her whole body began to squirm and shake. Cassie immediately yelled, "Oh my goshhhh I've never done that," which is true, "this is so embarrasing!"

Bryan laughed. He sat down on the bed next to her, picked her up and sat him down on top of him. He was still fully erect and now I got to see that perfect cowgirl cock-riding position with her ass facing me just about ten feet away through the mirror.

Again, Cassie let out a long, "Fuuuuck". Bryan hung his hips off the edge of the bed, grabbed both of her ass cheeks with his massive hands, and began thrusting up into her, rapidly. Cassie yelled out, "Wait you're literally gonna make me cum again slow down."

Here's the best part. Bryan scooped each of his hands under her legs and grabbed her ass cheeks from underneath. He stood up, suspending her in the air and holding her up like a small doll; his hands hooked underneath her and gripped tight to her perfect ass. He started to walk straight, and walked straight into the mirror!

Cassie's back was pinned against the mirror in front of me. I put my hand up against the glass, touching where her back was pinned. If only she knew I was there. Her back was glistening from both massage oil and sweat from this intense fuck.

Bryan began to pull her down on his huge cock--all the way down unti he was balls deep inside of her. She was in complete ecstasy and her moans showed it. He got into a rhythm and then quickly began to basically throw her up and down on his massive, oiled dick, faster and faster.

Cassie was screaming again, "I can't fucking take this! Do NOT pull out again!" It seemed like she was in tears. Bryan grinned again, threw her down even faster and harder and and faster and harder and she screamed, "I'm cummingggg!" then BOOM! He lifted her up and off his dick, pressed her ass and pussy up high against the mirror--over my head, and she screamed, raining and squirting cum down all over the mirror. She covered almost the entire mirror with her cum.

And then, same as last time, Bryan held her up with just one hand--took the other hand and furiously rubbed her clit and she squirted again uncontrollably all over his face and got some more on the mirror. Her legs began to shake again, and he slowly guided her to the floor.

She completely fell down, laughing and grabbing her head with both hands and looked up at him exclaiming, "Bryan!!" They both laughed. 

She propped herself up on her knees, grabbed his dick with both hands, and sucked on it for maybe thirty seconds until he pulled back, and hosed her down with a huge load of cum that got all over her face and hair.

She stood up, Bryan slapped her ass, and said, "Let's get you dressed before your boyfriend is done in the other room." She looked scared, almost as if she just only remembered me now, then she got dressed and began to collect her things. I went out into the lobby and played stupid.

"How was the massage babe?" I asked.

"Much needed," she said. She kissed me and said "I'm starving," and walked out out of the room, flustered and leaving me behind to pay.

She never brought up what happened in that massage room. One day I will call her out on it.

 

 

Published 
Written by HereWeGoAgain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments