Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures of my Dirty Cock Whore

"My mature blonde wife"

37
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
559 words 559 words

I got home recently and saw my fifty-four-year-old wife Pattie across the road at the oval talking to construction workers: one Sudanese guy, Abraham who was tall and athletic, and a red hair guy, Cory, who was short and stocky.

Both guys were in high vis. Pattie was in her activewear, this time with her booty shorts, and camel toe showing. She had both guys salivating.

She came back home a short time later, very excited and told me both guys were fly in workers from Queensland staying in town. Sensing she was horny as fuck I started rubbing her pussy, suffice to say that was a hot fuck session.

The next day I got home later, I saw a high vis shirt on the couch and could hear voices down the hall in the spare bedroom. As I got to the door I heard Pattie cry out, "Get that fucking cock in my arse Abe." As I peeped in the room I saw Pattie straddled on Cory, and Abraham rubbing his monster big black cock on her bum hole.

She let out a squeal as Abe thrust his boner in her slamming his balls on her arse cheeks.

I walked in surprising them all. I started rubbing Abe's silky black butt admiring his black dong fucking my wife's bum.

I got my clothes off with my cock looking small compared to these studs. Pattie smiled as she absorbed two cocks. Pattie suggested she reverse cowgirl on Abe's cock and got Cory to fuck her cunt. As they swapped around I grabbed Cory's big fat cock and started sucking. He was shocked at first but once my mouth was on it he loved it. Pattie by now was riding Abe with his monster boner full hilt up her arse.

GigiDamessco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GigiDamessco

Cory pulled out of my mouth and got me to get in doggy-position next to Pattie and Abe, he lubed up my butt getting all his fingers in me, he said he hadn't fucked a guy before.

Cory rubbed his mushroom head on my hole then pushed his beast into me – fuck his cock was fat. He started fucking me; it was divine.

Abe by now was about to climax. He slipped out of Pattie cumming all over her pussy. Cory pushed me towards them as he fucked me. I started licking her cum-covered twat, and Abe moved his cock into my mouth as I cleaned up his sperm.

Cory by now very excited seeded my hole. Pattie, still hungry for cum, wrapped her mouth around his cock getting the most out of the young stud.

Abe, still very hard, flipped me on my back positioned himself in front of me, pushed my legs back and started fucking me. I reckon his big black cock would've been at least ten inches. I almost passed out in ecstasy. Pattie started pulling my cock, it didn't take me long to cum then Abe pulled out and blew a massive load of creamy spoof all over me making sure he covered my face.

Fuck I was in a cum-coma. Both guys started on Pattie again; she couldn't get enough. I left the room, Pattie must have entertained the guys for another two hours.

We hooked up a few more times, and on one occasion the guys' boss joined us, but that's another story.

Published 
Written by Magiccock01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments