Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Wood In The Woods

"Eric's next chapter leads him deep into the woods where he finds more than the trees."

27
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The rest of the weekend went by pretty quickly. I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to feel about what happened on that Saturday morning. I couldn’t really get that experience out of my head. And I couldn’t stop thinking about the taste of Darrell’s cum out of Wendy’s pussy. It had a different taste from his cock; it was probably because it was mixed in with Wendy’s juices too. I hadn’t talked to anyone else over the weekend, so I was left alone with my thoughts.

When Monday came, I was pretty excited to get to school. Then when gym class came, I had lost any fear or insecurity of the locker room. I went right, stripped and changed into my gym clothes. I didn’t care who knew I had a small cock anymore; I kind of wore it as a badge of honor. When I was changing, I could see some of the guys eyeing me from top to bottom and seeing my little package. But no one said anything. Not even a laugh or chuckle. I guess it wasn’t a big deal.

When I got into the gym, I saw Darrell shooting around. I walked up to him, and said hey.

He replied, “Hey man, did anyone give you trouble in the locker room today?”

It all came together. No one said anything because of Darrell.

I shook my head, and he smiled back.

I had to ask, “You didn’t tell anyone, did you?”

He laughed, “Not yet. Your secret’s safe with me. For now.”

I wasn’t sure if that was a threat or not, but I didn’t want to ask any more questions. Plus, it was time for class to start. We played basketball again, and this time I was on Darrell’s team. We won, but I must say that I wished I was guarding him instead. That would have given me a chance to cop another feel. I’m sure Darrell wouldn’t have minded either. But I guess he wanted me on his team. Anyway, class ended, and as I changed into my uniform, and just like at the start of class, no one said a word. I must say, it was quite relieving not having that weight of insecurity on my shoulder anymore.

I went to math class and Wendy was there waiting for me. She greeted me with a kiss and a smile. Just as I sat down, she took my hand and pressed it against her pussy under her skirt. She wasn’t wearing panties! She was so fucking wet to touch. I instinctively pulled my hand back thinking she had pissed herself. I had never felt her pussy so wet before, even on Saturday. But as I pulled away, she used all the strength her petite body had to keep my hand there. She then took two of my fingers and guided them inside her pussy.

She then whispered into my ear, “Guess who we’re seeing after class?”

I didn’t need her to say; I already know the answer.

She then said, “Feel how wet my pussy is just waiting for Darrell’s dick. Now lick your fingers and imagine them covered in Darrell’s cum after fucking me.”

Like clockwork, I felt a rush of blood to my cock. I slyly pulled my fingers out and began to lick my fingers as if it was an ice cream cone. She laughed seductively. For the next hour, I had no idea what Mrs. Garcia was talking about. We could have been learning algebra or agriculture; I would not have been paying attention either way. My eyes were fixated on the clock, waiting for the clock to strike 12:30 and for that bell to ring. And then my wish was granted.

As we exited the class, Wendy held my hand and led the way.

I said, “Where are going? I don’t even know where Darrell lives.”

She responded, “What makes you think we’re going there?”

Puzzled, I followed her into the nearby forest. All I could see were a lot of trees until deeper into the forest off to the side there was a clear patch of ground covered in leaves. Right as we reached our destination, she quickly released my hand and jumped into the arms of Darrell, who was waiting, and they began to make out. I then realized that this is where they had spent most of the weekend while I was jerking off thinking of Saturday morning.

As he picked her up, Wendy’s skirt rose up, showing her bare white ass to me. In my line of sight, right under her ass, I could see Darrell’s belt, and right under his belt, I could see the python growing and the outline pushing up against his pants. I felt a little pre-cum on the inside of my briefs.

They motioned for me to meet them on that patch.

Darrell let Wendy down and looked towards me. He said, “Get on your knees.”

He then began to unzip and drop his pants and pull his half-hard cock out. I was beginning to squirm a little in anticipation and anxiousness.

He saw my movements and said, “What makes you think you deserve it? Last time you used a bit too much teeth for my liking. Watch your girl, maybe you’ll learn a few things.”

He was right about the teeth. But who could blame me; it was my first time sucking cock.

About six feet away from me, Wendy dropped to her knees and put her shoulder-length hair into a ponytail. She then took Darrell’s cock in her right hand and put it in her mouth. She then started to suck his cock. Back and forth, back and forth. At first, his cock was dry and maybe about halfway into her mouth. After about two minutes, Darrell’s cock had a nice shine to it from all of Wendy’s sucking and now only about a quarter of it fit into her mouth. His cock got thicker too. As I was watching, I could only wish for a cock like that.

She continued to suck and slurp. She then switched hands; I could tell her hands were getting tired. She then started using both her hands to stroke his massive penis, and yet, even with both hands on his cock, there were at least three inches uncovered. I don’t know if I was in awe or I was jealous. Was I jealous because I wished I had a cock like that, or because I wanted to suck his cock? Instinctually I started to lean forward a bit and lick my lips.

Darrell saw me from the corner of his eye. He then looked down at me, and with his left hand, pressed on the back of Wendy’s head, shoving her small mouth down his cock. He smiled sinisterly at me, but I barely noticed because I was too busy watching Wendy. She looked so beautiful sucking his cock. Better yet, I knew she was choking on it. But instead of pressing against his thighs, her arms lay against her sides, lifeless. She had fully submitted herself to Darrell. After a few more seconds, her cheeks were becoming red from the lack of air.

Ysabell01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ysabell01

Darrell eventually let go after what felt like an eternity. Wendy started to loudly gasp for a few seconds trying to inhale as much air as she could. Darrell then tapped her on her shoulder without saying anything. She then got up and started to walk towards me.

While in front of me, she said to me, “Undo my skirt.”

I obediently undid the top three buttons, and watched her skirt fall down her legs. I was so aroused. Once it had reached the floor, she picked it up and put it around my neck like a necklace. After emasculating me, she went on top of an already lying-down Darrell and began to kiss his neck and fondle his cock, the same one that almost killed her a few minutes ago. My knees were hurting, and I wanted to stand up or readjust them. I made a slight movement to adjust my legs and Darrell saw me.

Darrell quickly snapped, “Don’t fucking move. We’re not done yet.”

He pushed Wendy slightly to position her onto his cock. They were in reverse cowgirl, so she was facing me. She raised herself up, so her pussy was just a few inches above his cock. With Darrell’s right hand positioned at the base of his cock to keep it straight, Wendy slowly descended down onto his cock. At first, she grimaced and pulled back for a quick moment. Then she sat down on his monster cock. She could only get the first two inches or so, and then she began to maneuver herself, wiggling around, like someone trying to fit their foot into a tightly tied shoe.

Slowly but surely, the cock was getting deeper and deeper into her. I then looked at her face. What was at first a grimace was now a closed-mouth smile while biting her lip. She began to move up and down on Darrell’s cock while putting her hands on Darrell’s chest to support herself. As her pussy became more accustomed to Darrell’s cock, the juices started to flow and I could tell it was becoming more and more pleasurable for her.

Her speed was slow to moderate and she had a constant rhythm. But then swiftly, Darrell took control. He began to thrust up and down at almost double the speed. When Darrell took her, he was making sure at least eight inches was penetrating Wendy’s pink pussy. With each thrust, his giant balls went up and down, and I was fixated on the big, black balls full of cum waiting to fill my girlfriend’s pussy. And then it would fill my mouth.

Darrell continued his pace until he froze and let out a grunt. My time was coming. After a few more spazzes, I could see the cum start to ooze out of Wendy’s pussy and run down the shaft of Darrell’s cock. Darrell pushed Wendy off him and she lay there face up with her legs spread. Darrell motioned with his hand for me to come over. I crawled on all fours in between Wendy’s pussy and used my tongue as if it was a bucket on an excavator and scooped the cum out of her pussy and into my salivating mouth. As I did that, Wendy moaned and groaned while playing with her nipple. I used my mouth to suction the majority of the cum out of her pussy and licked the outside of her pussy to get any remaining remnants. I then turned around and saw Darrell lying there holding the base of his cock.

He said, “You missed a spot.”

I knew he was talking about the cum on his cock. I then crawled to him and started to lick his shaft clean and then put his head into my mouth and slowly started to suck. His legs were stretched wide with one of my hands resting on his inner thigh while the other stroked his cock. I continued to suck and slobber, and now instead of cum running down his cock, it was my saliva. I could feel that my cock was rock hard.

I continued for a couple of minutes and then I felt him get up. I took his cock out of my mouth and when he was fully standing I put him back in my mouth, now using both hands to stroke him while blowing him. After a minute or two, he pressed his large hand against the back of my head, forcing him all the way down my throat. My gag reflex activated and I instinctively pressed my hands against his muscular thighs, but then I remembered Wendy. I stopped, and let my arms lay against my sides and let Darrell suffocate me with hard, throbbing, cock. I knew I was losing oxygen, but I didn’t care. I was not going to resist. I felt myself fading, but simultaneously, I felt three glorious streams of cum hit the back of my throat and then as he released, Darrell pulled out. That sensation of almost passing out while being rewarded with Darrell’s cum was an indescribable filling. I gasped for air, and almost choked on the cum. I quickly swallowed and finished catching my breath.

Darrell slapped me with his half-hard cock and said, “You enjoyed that, eh?”

I quickly nodded. Darrell quickly put his pants back on, and as I got up I realized that somewhere in the mix, I came in the mix. Darrell saw, and slyly smiled as he always did.

Wendy was still lying on the leaf-covered floor basking in her euphoric high. Darrell and I waited for her to come back to reality and put her clothes back on. We all walked out of the forest. Darrell walked towards the gym, while Wendy and I entered the school and walked towards our Biology class. While walking, I noticed that a bit of Darrell’s cum had run down Wendy’s leg without any panties to catch the remnants. I grabbed her arm to stop her from going any further, and in the empty hallway, I pressed two fingers against her skin on the inside of her leg, and ran them up to her pussy. I took my hand back and licked my fingers, ensuring none of Darrell’s cum went to waste.

We continued walking down the hall, hand in hand. Both of us had a great lunch. Wendy in her pussy, and me in my mouth.
 

 

Published 
Written by pmarq123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments