Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brandy And Joe Are Used By Good Friends

"A cuckold and his wife get their holes used"

55
9 Comments 9
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I’m Joe. My wife, Brandy, is a slut. She will do any nasty little thing you can imagine and I love to help.

One time, while we were at a friend's party, things were going pretty strong when my wife came and told me to meet her upstairs in our friend's bedroom in a few minutes. Not unusual, I figured. Maybe there was a joint to share. After entering that room, though, the night took a wild, kinky turn.

As I entered the room, my wife, her friend Jessica, and Jessica’s husband Tim, all converged on me, shoving me face-down on the bed, and securing my wrists behind my back. After my wrists were tied, I was pushed to my knees on the floor.

Tim and Jessica were already naked as they took turns stripping my mischievous wife out of her clothing.

I was a little shocked, although I didn’t protest at all as Tim guided his magnificent, wrist-thick, ten-and-a-half-inch cock into my mouth.

Jessica, taking a firm grip of my hair, held my head still so her husband could forcibly slide his entire length down my throat.

Holding this position for a moment, he then pulled all the way out, till just his large bulbous cock head was in my mouth, and began to fuck my throat furiously.

With Jessica holding my head and Tim’s cock stretching my throat wide, my spit began to run down his cock and cover his plum-sized balls as they bounced on my chin.

This onslaught of extreme face-fucking went on for around ten minutes, the whole time my wife watching, fingers toying with her smooth pussy.

When I was pulled off of Tim, a rope of spit dangled from between the tip of his cock and my lips.

“Eat it, cuck!” Tim commanded as I was pushed forward to my wife’s swollen clit.

Getting up on the bed, Tim started roughly smacking his heavy cock all over my wife’s face, before giving her mouth and throat, the same punishment I had just received moments ago.

This didn’t last as long as Jessica pulled Tim and I both from Brandy's holes, having her turn around, shoving her ass as high in the air as she could.

I was pushed forward again, this time to my wife’s waiting anus. I stuck my tongue as far up her asshole as I could get it to go, licking her sweet rosebud for all I was worth.

When I looked up again a few minutes later, the sight before me was absolutely incredible.

There was my gorgeous, red-headed wife, expertly alternating between feasting on Jessica’s dripping cunt and gorging herself on Tim’s huge meat stick, Jessica and Tim both clutching a fistful of Brandy's red hair.

Jessica made eye contact with me, laughing as she started telling Brandy how she is going to double-stuff her asshole with the two monster dildos she has.

Brandy moaned hard onto Jessica’s clit and began jerking Tim’s cock with one hand and using her other hand, pushed my face back between the globes of her ass.

“You like the sound of that, slut?”

“Good,” Jessica stared at me smiling menacingly. “Because when we’re done stretching that tight fucking ass of yours, cucky here is going to suck each of our cocks clean and watch us ruin your little pussy the same way.”

As she said this, Tim moved behind my wife. Pushing me to the side he rubbed his cock up and down her soaking gash before slowly pushing his way into her properly lubed asshole.

Around half of his very thick cock was up her butt when he began spanking Brandy's ass hard, turning her cheeks as red as her hair.

Clearly enjoying this, my wife started to shake as her pussy hole opened up squirting uncontrollably in orgasm.

Staring down at me smiling, Tim said, “You like your ass being fucked and filled by big cocks, don’t you, bitch!”

“YEAH, I DO! FUCK IT!! STRETCH IT!! ABUSE IT!! PLEASE ABUSE MY ASSHOLE!!” Brandy screamed.

As the words escaped her lips, the door to the room swung open.

“Which slut needs her asshole abused?” said our good friend Cassie, entering the room with her husband Michael.

MisstressLustgirlTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MisstressLustgirlTS

As they quickly shed their clothing, I couldn’t help but stare at Michael's cock, equally impressive as Tim's in length and girth, easily ten and a half inches, and fat as a Red Bull can. I was shaking with excitement, knowing these mammoth cocks were going to abuse my drunk, horny wife’s holes.

Without any hesitation, Tim grabbed my head, forcing it down on top of my wife’s ass, giving me a perfect view as he continued the brutal anal assault my wife had begged for.

My small five-inch cock was as hard as steel as I watched from my place, Tim's massive cock plunging angrily in and out of my wife’s hungry asshole for a few moments before he stepped away, leaving her hole wide open.

Moving to my Brandy’s head, pulling her lips from Jessica’s pussy, he unceremoniously shoved his cock all the way down her throat, shooting the first load of the night in my slutty wife’s belly and making her suck his cock clean.

Michael, quickly taking Tim’s place and not letting my head up, pushed hard, his balls slapping her clit as he drove deep into Brandy’s gaping ass and began to mercilessly ream her hole.

I had a perfect close-up view as Brandy started to bounce back on every thrust, wanting to feel every inch of Michael's oversized cock.

“Please cum in my ass!” Brandy yelled as Michael picked up his pace, using his cock as a weapon to properly destroy her asshole.

“Yeah, fuck her ass hard, baby!” Cassie encouraged her husband. “Fill this slut's ass!”

At his wife’s encouragement, he pushed as deep as he could, his balls tensed up and he released deep in my wife’s bowels, literally filling her hole to the rim with a large, hot, sticky load of cum.

Pulling his cock from my wife, he pushed my head in.

“Here, cucky, your favorite part. Clean the mess.”

That I did, readily diving my tongue in again, swirling it around my wife’s cum-filled bum hole, making sure to suck out as much of Michael's cum as I could.

The salty, yet sweet taste of Brandy's cum filled rectum drove me insane.

“I LOVE eating cum from your holes, baby,” I said to my wife, sucking the last drop from her asshole.

I was pushed away to make room for Cassie who wielded a massive strap-on, much fatter than her husband's or Tim’s cocks, clearly wanted her turn in wrecking my wife’s ass. Her big fake cock slid easily into Brandy’s loose asshole. Using both of her hands, she took a fistful of red hair for leverage and began slamming repeatedly to the base.

Michael took this opportunity to slap my wife’s face with his softening cock. He would slap her face a few times before shoving his cock down her throat. Making sure his cock was covered in my wife’s saliva, he would pull back out and repeat the process.

“Lube my cock, bitch!” Jessica commanded me as she grabbed my head and forced me onto the huge cock she had strapped onto her small, fit frame.

As I sucked her massive cock, she stroked my face. “I own you, little cucky boy. You’re my bitch and will do what I tell you from now on. GOT IT?” Jessica said.

Staring her in the eyes and not letting her cock out of my mouth, I nodded my head yes.

“Good,” she said as she removed her cock, trading places with Cassie. She smacked Brandy's ass a few times before sliding her oversized dildo fully into my wife’s pussy. As Jessica’s cock bottomed out, Brandy came again, squirting pussy juice all over Jessica.

“Clean my cock, cuck,” ordered Cassie, resting her cock that was just in my wife’s ass on my face, “and lick it. Don’t suck it.”

I licked feverishly at her fake cock, getting high on the taste of my wife’s ass.

“You like cleaning your wife’s ass off of big cocks, cuck,” Cassie mocked at me as she shoved her cock down my throat.

Then pulling her cock from my mouth she shoved my face to the floor and stood behind me. Rubbing her big spit-covered cock against my asshole, she pushed all ten inches in me, causing my hard cock to cum hard and causing me to moan loudly.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Wifepunisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments