Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Fucking Christmas Party

"Be careful what you ask for..."

153
46 Comments 46
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here's another holiday story for all of you who dread the annual office Christmas party."

Every year we have an office Christmas party, and every year a ton of people get drunk and hook up while I go home alone. Correction, I clean up the mess and then go home alone.

So, when it came time to plan this year’s party, I tried to beg off. But since no one else would do it, my boss begged and pleaded.

“Sarah, I’ll give you an extra day off if you will please just plan this fucking party for me,” Matt whined.

Hmm, an extra day off might make this shit worth it.

“Okay, but I will need a bigger budget than last year. We’ve hired at least a half dozen people over the year, and I want to ensure we have enough food and alcohol.”

“Done! Whatever you need, Sar-Bear!”

“I’ve asked you not to call me that anymore. I didn’t find it cute when we were dating, and I sure as hell don’t like it now.”

Matt looked genuinely shocked as if it would never occur to him that it would upset me to use an old term of endearment from our past. We dated six years ago, and he broke up with me right before Christmas. He had just been made a partner of the firm and decided it didn’t look good for him to be dating an employee, since he was technically my boss now. I was crushed.

Adding insult to injury, he then proceeded to bang every other female employee who agreed to fall into his bed. Of course, he wasn’t dating any of them, just hooking up casually. So that was okay. He even suggested that he’d be willing to sleep with me if I agreed it wasn’t a relationship and that he could continue to fuck around. His words, not mine. What a jerk!

“It’s not my fault you’re so close-minded about sexuality, Sarah.”

Closed-minded, my ass! There was nothing wrong with wanting a monogamous relationship. That didn’t make me a prude!

I had half a mind to tell Matt to shove it up his ass, but I knew if I didn’t plan the Christmas party, people would be disappointed.

Suddenly, I had a rather wicked idea. Matt wanted me to plan a fucking party; well then, I would plan a party with plenty of fucking.

Of course, there had to be a real party too. But the after-party would be one that Matt would never forget.

On the evening of the holiday soiree, I could tell by the look on Matt’s face that I’d outdone myself. The decorations, food, and music were all top-notch, and people were having a marvelous time.

“You did a great job, Sarah,” he complimented me. “I appreciate it very much.”

He was so genuinely polite that I almost felt bad about what I had planned for the rest of the night.

“You know, I’ve been thinking lately that maybe monogamy is overrated,” I said coyly.

“Oh?”

Hook.

“Yes. I mean, it’s the holidays, and there’s no reason we can’t enjoy some no strings attached sex, right?”

He grinned. “Right.”

Line.

“What do you say we head upstairs and have a private party in the conference room?”

“I say, fuck yeah!”

Sinker.

Matt grabbed my arm like a horny frat boy and led me to the elevator. On the way up, his hands roamed all over my body, and he took my hand and placed it against his hardening cock.

I could tell he was sure he was going to get laid. Then I opened the conference room door, and his jaw fell open.

“What are these guys doing here?” he asked, stunned at the sight of six naked, well-hung men stroking their cocks.

“They’re waiting for me. I’ve decided to let you fuck me after you’ve watched these six gorgeous hunks use me. You know, just to show how open-minded we are about sex.”

Matt was speechless. At first, I thought he was going to storm out of there, which would have been disappointing. Still, I’d end the night satisfied. But one of the guys said, “I’m sure he’s not man enough to watch us take our turns first.”

Matt frowned when a second guy added, “Yeah, he looks like kind of a pussy.”

Nicole_Diaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole_Diaz

If there’s one thing I know about Matt, it’s that he is competitive and would see this as a challenge to his manhood.

“Fine, I’ll stay and watch you act like a whore, Sarah. And then I will show you what a real man feels like.”

A couple of the guys snickered and motioned for Matt to sit down. Then they helped me onto the conference room table and stroked while I did a striptease for them.

“Leave the tank top on, baby, so we have something to rip off your body while we fuck you,” one of them said.

“Yeah, I like how it shows off them small titties.”

I trembled a little, wondering if I had bitten off more than I could chew, but the moment all those hands started playing with my body, I was in heaven.

I looked over to where Matt was sitting and noticed his furious expression. Letting my gaze fall lower, I also saw his bulge straining against his pants.

“If you want to stroke while you watch, Matt, that’s totally fine,” I said cheekily.

His eyes narrowed, but he said nothing.

Soon enough, I had a cock in each hand while my pussy was being feasted upon. Eventually, all my holes were filled, and my gangbangers were talking dirty.

“That’s some fine pussy you’ve got! It’s making my balls ache! I can cum in you, right bitch?”

All my inhibitions flew out the window as my first orgasm ripped through my body. “Fuck yeah, cum in my cunt!” I cried out as I came hard.

I sucked and stroked while they fucked and poked. I was spanked, slapped, yanked, and lapped. My nipples had never seen so much action, and my ass was bright pink and filled with spunk.

A quick glance at Matt made me grin. His pants and boxers were around his ankles, and he was pulling fiercely on his throbbing stiff pole.

One of the guys noticed Matt wanking and said, “Don’t waste your jizz in your hand, boy, cum on over and enjoy some sloppy thirds, fourths, and fifths.”

I could tell Matt was debating whether he was disgusted or completely turned on by how used I was.

But his arousal and need won the war, and he stood up and said, “My turn, bitch.”

“We’ll hold her down for you if you want.”

“Yeah, I want. Hold the slut down while I fuck her filthy holes.”

“Say please,” the tallest of the guys said.

“What?” Matt asked as he frowned.

“Say please to the lady. As in, please, may I fuck you now?”

“Beg her, boy. Beg her to let you have a turn fucking her with your less-than-average dick.”

I propped myself up on my elbows, enjoying the humiliated look on his face, and smiled sweetly. “Beg me, Matt, or it’s just you and your hand tonight.”

Matt stared at me, cum oozing out of my pussy and ass and some drying on my tits. “Please, Sarah.”

“Louder, boy!” one of the men shouted. “And don’t forget the entire request.”

Matt cleared his throat. “Please let me fuck you, Sarah. Let me stick my less-than-average dick in your well-used pussy and get my rocks off.”

“Nuh-uh. You gotta make her cum first. Eat her pussy and make her scream, then we will hold her down so you can fuck her.

Matt shook his head. “I’m not eating that pussy with all that jizz in it.”

“Then you lose, brother. Put your pants on and run along home.”

Matt’s eyes pleaded with me to give him a break.

“It’s okay, gentlemen. I’ve cum plenty of times tonight. He can just jack off and shoot his load on me.”

He looked grateful and approached the table. My sexy new friends scooted me to the table's edge so Matt’s balls could rest on my drenched snatch while he stroked.

He closed his eyes and pumped his dick with his fist, cumming mere seconds later. Apparently, the sight of me being gangbanged had aroused him so much he couldn’t even last a full minute.

As he finished, he looked ashamed. I sat up and looked at him. “You know, Matt. I honestly don’t know what I saw in you. So, thanks for helping me find some closure. I still want that extra day off you promised me, and next year? Plan your own fucking Christmas party!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments