Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Loving Cuckoldress

"Wife needs bigger men but understands husbands feelings"

42
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"A story of Michelle and her needs for bigger cocks but how she makes the torment of her lovers bearable for her husband"

Part 1: Setting the Scene

The soft light of the bedroom lamp casts a warm glow over our sanctuary. Michelle, my wife, stands in front of her vanity, her reflection shimmering in the mirror. I sit on the edge of our bed, anticipation building as I watch her prepare for the evening. Her movements are slow, deliberate, and sensual, each one sending shivers of excitement down my spine.

Michelle’s beauty has always captivated me, but tonight, there’s an extra layer of allure in her actions. She knows the effect she has on me, and she plays it to perfection. Her blonde hair cascades over her shoulders, framing her face as she leans closer to the mirror. With steady hands, she applies her favourite red lipstick, the colour vibrant and bold against her fair skin. She takes her time, thickly layering it on, ensuring every inch of her lips is coated in the seductive hue.

I watch her intently, every stroke of her lipstick mesmerizing me. The ritual is intimate and captivating, a performance she knows I adore. Her lips part slightly as she finishes, the red contrasting beautifully with her bright smile. She looks at me through the mirror, her eyes sparkling with mischief and excitement.

Part 2: The Revelation

Turning to face me, Michelle’s lips curl into a mischievous smile. She approaches slowly, each step measured and graceful. My heart races as she comes closer, her gaze never leaving mine.

“Honey,” she says softly, her voice a tantalizing whisper, “I’m going out tonight. I’m meeting someone at the hotel.”

I swallow hard, the words hanging in the air between us. There’s a mixture of emotions swirling within me—jealousy, excitement, arousal, and love. Michelle kneels in front of me, her eyes filled with a loving yet mischievous glint.

“Before I go, I want to give you something to remember me by.” She lowers her gaze to my crotch, her intentions clear. Her hands move to my belt, unbuckling it with deliberate slowness. She undoes my pants, freeing my growing erection. Her eyes lock with mine as she leans forward, her red lips parting to take me into her mouth.

The sensation is overwhelming, her skilled tongue and lips working me with a mix of passion and tenderness. I can feel the wetness of her lipstick, leaving red marks on my skin, a reminder of her touch. She moans softly, the vibrations adding to the pleasure. As she continues, I can’t help but feel a wave of love and desire for her, mixed with the thrill of what’s to come.

She pulls back momentarily, her lips glistening. "It's so small," she whispers, her voice dripping with both affection and teasing. "But tonight, I need a large one. I need to feel completely filled." She laughs softly, a wicked sparkle in her eyes. "Your little cock won't satisfy me tonight. I need a real man."

Her long red nails gently graze my inner thighs, sending shivers of pleasure through my body. She uses them to trace slow, deliberate lines up and down my shaft, the sensation both teasing and torturous. Her nails flicker lightly over the sensitive head of my cock, making me gasp.

“I want you to remember this moment,” she says, her nails continuing their tantalizing dance over my skin. “To know that while you can’t satisfy me tonight, he will. I need that big cock to fill me up, to make me scream in ways you never could.”

I shudder at her words, a mix of arousal and slight humiliation washing over me. "Yes, Michelle," I whisper back, my voice barely audible.

Michelle’s laughter is soft and teasing. She smiles up at me, her eyes twinkling with mischief. “Good, my sweet cuckold,” she purrs. “I want you to watch and remember every detail of how I prepare for him.”

She resumes her ministrations, her mouth enveloping me once again. The sensation is even more intense after her teasing words, my arousal heightened by the mix of humiliation and desire. Her tongue swirls around my tip, her lips creating a perfect seal. The feeling is almost too much to bear, the pleasure building with each passing second.

Finally, the sensation becomes too intense, and I can’t hold back any longer. With a groan, I release into her mouth, the climax hitting me like a wave. Michelle doesn’t flinch, taking it all in, her eyes sparkling with mischief and satisfaction.

She pulls back slowly, her lips still glistening. With a teasing smile, she opens her mouth to show me the result, my cum resting on her tongue. She swirls it around for a moment, her eyes locked on mine, before swallowing with a satisfied gulp.

“Mmm,” she murmurs, her voice husky with arousal. “Delicious. I’ll be thinking of you tonight, my sweet cuckold.”

Her words send another jolt of arousal through me, the mixture of humiliation and desire almost too much to bear. “Do you like seeing me dress up for him?” she asks, her tone both teasing and genuine.

“Yes,” I whisper, my voice barely audible. “It turns me on.”


Part 3: Dressing for Her Lover

Michelle stands and walks back to her vanity, her hips swaying with each step. She begins to lay out her clothes with deliberate care. The anticipation builds as she selects a dress, a form-fitting black leather number that accentuates every curve of her body.

The leather dress gleams softly under the bedroom light, clinging to her figure in all the right places. It has a plunging neckline that showcases her ample cleavage, the material dipping daringly low between her breasts, exposing a generous amount of skin. The neckline is adorned with small, silver studs, adding an edge to the already provocative design.

The dress is sleeveless, allowing her to slip into it with ease. The bodice hugs her torso, highlighting her slender waist and the curve of her hips. As she pulls the dress down, it smooths over her thighs, the leather material gliding effortlessly against her skin.

The dress falls to just above her knees, the hemline hugging her legs and emphasizing their shapely form. The back of the dress is just as captivating as the front, with a deep V-cut that reveals the smooth expanse of her back, the studs continuing along the edges, adding a touch of rock-chic allure to the otherwise daring design.

Once the dress is in place, Michelle turns to the mirror, adjusting the straps and smoothing out any wrinkles. She looks stunning, the dress accentuating her every curve and the leather material shimmering with each movement. My breath catches as I watch her, the sight of her dressing up for her lover stirring a complex web of feelings inside me.

Next, she picks up a pair of sheer black stockings. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she rolls them up her legs, taking her time, knowing that every moment is a tease for me. She carefully checks the seams, ensuring they are perfectly straight, the act both sensual and meticulous. The stockings cling to her legs, enhancing their smoothness and adding a layer of sophistication to her ensemble.

Finally, she reaches for a pair of long, elegant black gloves. She slips them on, one finger at a time, the material stretching taut over her hands and forearms. The gloves cover her long red nails, adding an extra layer of anticipation to her touch. The act is mesmerizing, each movement deliberate and sensual.

“Do you like seeing me dress up for him?” she asks, her voice dripping with sensuality and a touch of cruelty.

“Yes,” I whisper, my voice barely a whisper. “It turns me on.”

To complete her look, Michelle steps into a pair of high heels. The sharp click of her heels against the floor as she walks sends a thrill through me. She twirls once, showing off her full ensemble, her eyes never leaving mine.

Michelle's transformation is complete, each element of her outfit meticulously chosen to highlight her beauty and allure. The leather dress, with its plunging neckline and daring design, the sheer black stockings with their perfect seams, and the long black gloves all come together to create a vision of seductive elegance. Every detail, from the silver studs to the gleaming heels, enhances her allure, making it impossible to look away.


Part 4: The Drive and the Departure

Dressed and ready, Michelle walks over to me again. She bends down, her lips inches from mine. I can smell the sweet scent of her perfume, mingling with the faint aroma of her lipstick. She kisses me deeply, her red lips pressing against mine with a passion that leaves me breathless.

We walk to the car together, her hand intertwined with mine. I drive, my mind racing with thoughts of what she’s about to do. Michelle keeps touching me, her fingers brushing my arm, my hand, my face. Each touch is a reassurance, a reminder of her love and excitement. I can feel her anticipation, and it heightens my own.

When we reach the hotel, I park the car and turn to her. Her eyes sparkle with excitement, and she kisses me again, deeply and passionately. “Come with me to the lobby,” she says with a wink. “I want you to see me off properly.”

Part 5: At the Hotel

Michelle and I walk into the hotel lobby together. She looks stunning, her confidence and allure evident in every step. The click of her heels against the marble floor is a rhythmic reminder of her sensuality. She sees her lover waiting for her at the entrance, a handsome man with a confident smile. They embrace, and she kisses him on the cheek, leaving a faint red mark from her lipstick.

“I’ll be waiting here for you,” I say, my voice steady despite the whirlwind of emotions inside me. Michelle gives me a loving smile and a final kiss before turning to walk towards the elevator with her lover. She blows me a kiss and waves, her movements filled with a mix of confidence and excitement.

As they enter the lift, I watch them with a mixture of arousal and longing. The doors close, sealing my view, and I sit in the lobby, my mind racing with thoughts of what is happening upstairs. I imagine their passion, the intensity of their embrace, and it sends a thrill through me.



Part 6: The Rendezvous

Michelle and her lover take the elevator to their room. The anticipation builds with each passing floor. When they reach their room, he opens the door for her, and she steps inside, feeling a rush of excitement.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Inside, they waste no time. Their kisses are deep and passionate, their hands exploring each other’s bodies with a hunger that’s been building all evening. Michelle’s lover pulls her close, his hands sliding over the smooth fabric of her dress. He leans in and kisses her, tasting the sweet red lipstick on her lips.

They move to the bed, their bodies entwined. Michelle’s gloves glide over his skin, the sensation heightened by the smooth material. She takes him in her mouth, her red lipstick leaving marks as she pleasures him. The room fills with their moans and whispers, their passion palpable.

Her lover is relentless, making her come multiple times, his hands and mouth bringing her to the brink of ecstasy and beyond. Michelle’s moans grow louder, her body trembling with pleasure. Her lover’s hands grip her hips, guiding her movements as she rides him, her gloved fingers digging into his shoulders. He knows exactly how to touch her, how to make her beg for more.

The intensity of their lovemaking is palpable, every touch, every kiss igniting a fire within her. Michelle’s body responds eagerly, her moans filling the room as he drives her to new heights of pleasure. He thrusts deep and hard, each movement designed to bring her closer to the edge. Their bodies move in perfect synchrony, each thrust sending waves of ecstasy through her.

His hands explore every inch of her body, squeezing, caressing, and teasing until she can barely contain herself. He whispers dirty things in her ear, telling her how beautiful she is, how much he loves fucking her. His words are a potent aphrodisiac, driving her wild with desire.

He pulls her closer, his grip on her tightening as he thrusts deeper. Michelle’s breath hitches, her body arching as another orgasm rips through her. Her cries of pleasure echo through the room, her nails digging into his back as she rides out the waves of ecstasy.

Michelle’s lover isn’t finished yet. He flips her over, positioning her on all fours, and continues his relentless pace. Her body shakes with each powerful thrust, her moans turning into screams of pleasure. The bed creaks beneath them, the air thick with the scent of their passion.

Her lover’s pace quickens, his thrusts becoming more erratic as he nears his own climax. He pulls out just in time, spilling his seed across her back. Michelle collapses onto the bed, her body spent and trembling, a satisfied smile on her lips.


Part 7: The Return

After their passionate encounter, Michelle leaves the room and makes her way back to the hotel lobby where I’m waiting. The click of her heels announces her arrival before I even see her. Her face is flushed, her lipstick slightly smudged. We walk back to the car in silence, the night air cool against our skin.

Once inside the car, Michelle turns to me, her eyes filled with a mix of satisfaction and mischief. She kisses me deeply, the taste of her lover still lingering on her lips.

“Do you want to know what happened?” she asks, her voice a seductive purr. I nod, my arousal evident. She reaches for my cock, her gloved hand caressing it with a skilled touch.

As she tells me every detail of her encounter, I can feel my excitement growing. Her words are vivid and descriptive, painting a picture of their passionate rendezvous. “He came so much,” she whispers, her voice dripping with arousal. “My lipstick was all over his cock, smeared and messy.” She giggles softly, a wicked smile playing on her lips. “It was dripping down, mixing with my lipstick. He moaned so loudly, and I loved every second of it.”

Michelle continues, her gloved hand stroking me slowly. “He made me come so many times, his hands and mouth driving me wild. He knew exactly how to touch me, how to make me beg for more.” Her words are a mix of humiliation and seduction, designed to drive me wild.

“Does that turn you on, my sweet cuckold?” she asks, her tone both teasing and sincere.

“Yes,” I whisper, my voice strained with desire.

Her smile broadens, clearly pleased with my response. “Good,” she purrs, leaning closer to me. “I’m glad to know you enjoy hearing about it.”

As we drive home, Michelle continues to tease me, her words vivid and erotic. She describes every detail of her encounter with her lover, from the way he undressed her to the sounds of their shared pleasure. Each word stokes the fire within me, building my anticipation to a fever pitch.


Part 8: Homecoming and Fulfillment

When we arrive home, Michelle takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom. The anticipation is electric between us, every touch sending jolts of desire through my body. She guides me to the bed, her gloved fingers trailing over my skin. With a sultry smile, she slowly undresses, letting her leather dress fall to the floor, leaving her in only her stockings and gloves.

She looks at me, her eyes filled with a sultry intensity. "Do you want to lick and suck on my breasts?" she asks, her voice a seductive whisper. My eyes widen with excitement and curiosity as I nod.

I lean forward, my tongue tracing the curves of her breasts, savoring the taste of her skin mixed with the salty essence of her lover. "What is that taste?" I ask sensually, my voice low and filled with arousal.

"Do you taste that?" she murmurs, her voice husky. "That's where he came, my love."

The revelation sends a shiver down my spine, the mixture of jealousy, arousal, and humiliation igniting a fire within me. I continue to kiss and lick her breasts, my hands caressing her sides as I worship her body.

Michelle smiles down at me, her fingers tangling in my hair as she encourages my efforts. "Good boy," she whispers, her voice dripping with satisfaction. She holds my head in place with her gloved hands, guiding my movements as I continue to lick and suck. Her soft laughter only fuels my arousal, her pleasure evident in every sound she makes.

I am too aroused to stop, my tongue eagerly exploring her breasts, tasting every inch of her skin. Michelle's gloved hands hold me firmly, her laughter and moans mingling in the air, creating an atmosphere of pure eroticism.

"I'm going to get ready to please you," she purrs. Michelle then walks over to her vanity, picking up her favorite red lipstick. She stands close to me, our faces inches apart, and sensually, thickly reapplies the lipstick. Each stroke is deliberate, erotic, her eyes locked onto mine, the color becoming more vibrant with each pass. My heart races as I watch, the act intimate and deeply arousing.

"Do you want me to put on my fur jacket?" she asks, her voice a sultry whisper. “I know how much you like the feel of it.”

“Yes, please,” I reply, my voice filled with anticipation.

Michelle smiles and walks to the closet, her hips swaying seductively. She pulls out a luxurious fur jacket and slips it on, the soft fur caressing her skin. The sight of her in the jacket, her blonde hair cascading over the fur, is almost too much to bear.

She returns to the bed, her movements slow and deliberate. She sits beside me, her gloved hand gently stroking my chest. The fur jacket is open, revealing her naked breasts underneath. The sight of her exposed skin, framed by the soft fur, is incredibly erotic.

“Do you want me to smoke for you?” she asks, her voice a sensual whisper.

“Yes, please,” I reply, my voice filled with anticipation.

She reaches for her cigarette case on the bedside table and takes out a slim, elegant cigarette. With a flick of her lighter, she ignites it, drawing in a deep breath. The tip glows red, matching the color of her lipstick. She inhales deeply, then exhales slowly, a cloud of smoke curling around her lips.

Michelle takes another drag, her eyes locked on mine. She leans closer, blowing a stream of smoke over my erect cock before taking it into her mouth. The combination of her warm breath, the cool smoke, and her skilled tongue is intoxicating. She moves slowly, her gloved hand caressing my shaft while her lips and tongue work their magic.

As she continues, she alternates between sucking me and taking drags from her cigarette, the mix of sensations driving me wild. The smell of her perfume, the taste of her lipstick, and the sight of her blonde hair cascading around her face create a heady, erotic atmosphere.

Michelle takes another deep drag from her cigarette and then, with deliberate slowness, she exhales the smoke directly onto my cock, the cool sensation mingling with the warmth of her mouth. She smiles up at me, her eyes filled with a seductive intensity that leaves me breathless.

“Does this feel good, my love?” she asks, her voice a sultry whisper.

“Yes,” I groan, my body trembling with desire.

She giggles softly, taking another drag and repeating the process, the smoke swirling around us in a cloud of sensuality. Her mouth envelops me again, her tongue tracing every vein, her lips creating a perfect seal. The sensation is indescribable, a mix of cool and warm, of softness and intensity.

With every movement, every drag of her cigarette, Michelle drives me closer to the edge. Her gloved hand moves in perfect rhythm with her mouth, the fabric adding a unique texture to her touch. I can feel the tension building, my release imminent.

Finally, the cigarette is spent, and she puts it out in the ashtray beside the bed. She focuses all her attention on me, her gloved hands and red lips bringing me to the brink of ecstasy. When I finally release, it’s with a shuddering moan, my body trembling with pleasure.

Michelle doesn’t stop, continuing to stroke and suck, drawing out every last bit of my orgasm. My hips buck uncontrollably, and I can barely catch my breath as the waves of pleasure wash over me. She finally releases me, a satisfied smile on her lips.

She moves up to lie beside me, her head resting on my chest, her gloved fingers tracing patterns on my skin. Her blonde hair spills over my shoulder, and she looks up at me with a gaze filled with love and satisfaction.

“I love you,” she whispers, her voice filled with warmth and sincerity. “Thank you for letting me be myself and for loving me as I am.”

I pull her close, kissing her deeply, my heart overflowing with love and gratitude. In this moment, I know that our bond is unbreakable, our love a constant flame that will never fade.

 

Published 
Written by Rdog3824
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments