Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The second night beyond the bookstore

"A second and last night out as a woman while the wife is away"

27
9 Comments 9
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I woke up Saturday morning still wearing my lace panties, bra, breast forms, and thigh high stockings from the night before. I had dried cum between my breast forms in my bra, my shoulders, face, and in the front of my panties. The crack of my ass was still a little wet with lubrication. I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet feeling like a woman, still reveling in the orgy from last night. I turned on the shower before reluctantly stripping down. When I stepped into the shower, the water immediately turned the dried cum into a slippery coating on my skin. My dick started to harden a little at the feeling. I washed my hair with my wife’s shampoo and conditioner. Then I used her lavender body wash to clean my skin, leaving me smelling quite feminine.

 

When I stepped out of the shower, I dried off with a large bath towel, which I used to wrap my self from my chest to my knees. I used a hair brush from my wife’s side of the bathroom vanity. Then, I rubbed some of her lotion on most of my body. She would be home Sunday afternoon and I was determined to live my last full day, before her return, as much of a woman as possible.

 

I washed the thigh highs in the bathroom sink and hung them over the shower door to dry. Then, I washed my breast forms in the sink and patted them dry, leaving them on the sunny window sill in the bedroom. Finally, I took the remaining clothes to the washer, along with some of my other women’s wear, to wash and dry. I still had a clean bra and thong in my special tool box, so I put them on, followed by a pair of tight shorts and pull over blouse from my wife’s dresser. By this time, my breast forms were warm from the sun. They completed my ensemble to temporary womanhood for walking around the house for the day.

 

Since, I would be meeting Allen this evening and spending some of the night at his house, I wanted to make up a bag to take with me. I found a small travel bag in our closet. I packed my small case with condoms and lubricant in the larger bag along with my other gurl clothes for the night. I was getting excited and felt like a women preparing for an expected sex filled rendezvous with my lover.

 

After having a light lunch, I settled down in front of the computer to watch some porn. I typed in ‘anal sex’ in the search area. One of the first sites I found was instructions on giving a man the best anal sex. As I read through it, one of the items was cleaning out your bowels. Since all of my previous anal experiences were one-time only and in a dark theater, I never thought of the repercussions of my lover’s getting left with a feces coated dick. Maybe, that is why there seemed to be less opportunity to get fucked.

 

I went upstairs to the bathroom and looked around in the closet. On the top shelf, I found a douche bag. I filled it up with warm soapy water and hung it on the shower head. After removing my shorts and panties, I inserted the tip into my ass and released the stop on the hose. Oh my gosh, what a feeling. I could feel the warm water filling my ass. It made my dick as hard as a rock. The entire bag drained into me before I removed the tip. I walked around the bathroom a few minutes, then sat on the toilet and expelled the water. My dick was oozing with pre-cum.

 

I cleaned up the douche bag and put it back exactly as I found it. I wiped my ass, then put my panties and shorts back on. Returning back to the computer, I continued to search through the anal sex category until I found some free videos. It only took a few minutes of watching one before I started getting hard, again. Reaching into my panties, I began stroking my dick while I imagined I was in the video. Since I didn’t want to make a mess in my panties, I pulled them down, jerking off until I came in my hand, before licking the cum off.

 

It was getting close to seven o’clock. I shut down the computer, put on a pair of sweat pants over my short pants, got the thigh highs from the bathroom and put them in the bag, and put my black flat shoes on. Carrying the bag, I ventured out to my car in the driveway under the cover of a partial dusk.

 

Arriving at the bookstore, I spotted Allen’s car in the parking lot. There was an empty space next to it where I parked. I took my bag, got out of the car, locked it, placing my keys in my bag, before getting into his car. He immediately commented, “You smell good tonight, Honey. How are you?” He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

 

I responded, “I’m very excited, I can’t wait to be in bed with you.”

 

Allen replied “You won’t have to wait long, I only live about fifteen minutes away. What’s in the bag?”

 

I answered, “Extra clothes, condoms, and lube.”

 

He smiled and said, “Maybe you can model a little for me tonight.”

 

We pulled into a condominium complex and parked in front of his unit. We got out and went to the door. As he unlocked it and opened it, I could see it was quite a nice place. He led me to his bedroom, where he instructed me to get comfortable, leave my bag, and join him in the den for a drink.

 

I took off my shoes and sweat pants, before walking to the den. He poured me a glass of scotch on the rocks. After taking a good sip, I put the glass on the small bar as he began to stroke my hair a few times. I thought I was going to melt. There were goose bumps all over me. He was seducing me and I loved it. He stood behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and began kissing my neck. I placed my hands around his, purring quietly in his arms. He moved his hands up and down my sides, before moving to my breast forms. My heart was beating heavily.

 

Then he moved his hands down to my waist. I could feel myself getting wet. I tilted my head back as he continued to lightly kiss my neck, working his way to my cheek. When he moved to my lips, I couldn’t resist. I had only kissed a man on the lips once before in my life. While that time I wasn’t crazy about it, this time I was just plain crazy. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and, to my surprise, I reciprocated even more aggressively than him. I was the woman and he was the man. It felt so natural as he slowly prodded me into total submission.

 

He paused for a minute to hand me my glass. We both took several sips before resuming our foreplay. This time we were face to face as he used his magic hands on my back and ass cheeks. We kissed, again, more passionately than the first time. I could feel his cock hardening against my abdomen. We were exchanging our tongue exploration of each other’s mouths. I was never so hot in my life. My panties were becoming soaked in the front.

 

Once more, we paused to finish our drinks and pour another. I think he was feeling the heat, also, and wanted to cool off before proceeding. This time as we embraced, I whispered in his ear, “Take me lover, I’ve got to have you now.”

 

He took a glass in each hand and walked toward the bedroom. I followed him into the bedroom. He instructed, “Put on your sexiest outfit, Baby.” I removed my short pants and blouse, put on the thigh highs, followed by a silk negligee I took from my wife’s dresser. Allen removed all of his clothes as I was changing. His cock was erect and some pre-cum was starting to ooze from the little slit on his tip.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

 

I couldn’t wait any longer. I dropped to my knees next to the bed and licked the pre-cum. It was thick and sweet. I danced my tongue around his tip causing it to let out more of his syrup. Then, I began to take him into my mouth, pushing more each time. I forced him further in, careful not to let my teeth contact his skin, before withdrawing as I sucked. Each time I withdrew, I licked around his tip. I followed each licking with another plunge into my mouth. He moved his hands to my head and I wrapped my hands around his thighs. This gave me the leverage I needed to pull him into my throat.

 

I now had a routine. I would lick his tip, force him into my throat, then pull back as I sucked during withdraw. After several minutes of this, I could feel his grip on my head increase. He said, “If you keep this up, I’m going to cum.”

 

I replied, “That’s the general idea. How long will it take you to get it back up after you cum?”

 

“You’re pretty intense. It could take me an hour or more.”

 

I asked, “How much time do we have tonight?”

 

“I have all night.”

 

I answered by resuming my routine with increased vigor. Each plunge down, I tried to hold his cock in my throat longer. Once, again, I could feel his grip on my head increase. He started to groan, indicating the inevitable. I took him into my throat for the longest time yet, followed by a long slow withdraw, while holding suction. As I neared the end of his shaft, I could feel his vein suddenly pump as his cum began to flow into my mouth. I couldn’t believe how hot his cum was. It was like taking a gulp of coffee. I had to swallow to prevent it from breaking the seal my lips had on his shaft. He almost filled my mouth a second time before finishing his load. I pushed forward forcing his cock through the cum into my throat, once more, before he softened. Now I could taste his cum everywhere in my mouth and throat. It was the most intense blow job I ever gave. His cock began to soften. I was able to swallow a second time with him still in my mouth before finally letting him slither free. Using my tongue, I cleaned the inside of my mouth followed by one last swallow.

 

Allen fell onto the bed on his back. I stood up and climbed in next to him. He asked me if I wanted a drink. I told him: no. I wanted to savor the taste in my mouth for a while after all of my effort getting him to cum. He ran his fingers around my lips, through my hair, and down the front of my body, paying particular attention to my fake tits. I was dozing a little and eventually rolled on my side. He spooned me while continuing to rub me in various body areas. After an hour or so, I could feel his dick getting hard against my ass crack. I pushed my ass back into his crotch.

 

He rolled over to his night table, opened the drawer, and took something out, before shutting it. I rolled over on my stomach hoping he took out a condom from his drawer. I could hear the tell-tale ripping of a wrapper followed by the popping of a plastic cap. He pulled my panties down in the back as he straddled me on his knees. Suddenly, I felt his tongue on my ass cheeks as he licked up and down both cheeks. Then, he moved his body up until his ass was sitting on the top of my thigh highs. I felt his cold wet lubricated dick probing between my cheeks. He pushed the tip of it against my rosebud penetrating me less than an inch before pulling out.

 

He repeated the little penetrations several times opening my anal ring. I heard the cap on the lube pop, again. This was followed by an icy chill as he entered me with a steady slow push with a fresh coat of lubrication. I could feel his cock spreading my anal ring open as it forced its way into my colon. The first complete entry is one of my favorite parts of anal sex. This was also my favorite position. My legs were open a little so he could find my entry. But, then I would close them as he fully penetrated me, letting his entire weight push his shaft as far up my ass, as possible. The combination of his weight and my closed legs made me as tight as hell.

 

As he started to rock his body on top of me, his invading member moved around inside me. My own cock was wedged between the mattress and my abdomen, adding to the intensity of the position. I was quickly getting warm in my ass when he asked, “How do you like the warming lotion?”

 

I simply answered with a long, “Ahhhhhh.” This was the first time I experienced anal penetration with warming lotion. At least now I knew why I was heating up so fast. It was a new feeling for sure. I always get warmer as anal sex progresses, but this was far hotter. Allen pulled out a few more times as he continued to add more lotion. I had never felt this hot in my ass as he began moving in and out like a sewing machine. Even my balls were getting hot from the lotion leaking down and the friction from his balls on mine.

 

I thought I was going to explode as my whole body temperature was rising, as the heat radiated from my ass. I started crying out in a long involuntary moan. I couldn’t hold back or hide the impending orgasm. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had. My colon started to spasm and I gushed out the biggest load of cum, in my life, in my panties. I cried out like a woman being double penetrated in a porn movie. Allen was still pounding away as he neared his climax.

 

I could feel him slow down while he pushed harder and deeper. His hands gripped my hips tightly. He bellowed out, “Ohhhhhh, what a fuck. You have to be the tightest ass in the world.” I could feel his dick pulsating in my ass. There was only a forward pressure as he leaned back on his hands forcing him to maximum penetration. I squeezed my ass muscles which made him declare, “You’re going to give me a heart attack. This is the best fuck I’ve had in my life.”

 

It only seemed fair, since it was my best, also. We stayed in that position for at least ten minutes. When he started to stir, I opened my legs so he could pull out without losing his condom. As he withdrew from inside me, I could feel the sudden emptiness and cool air in my asshole. I reached back and pulled my thong up and continued to lay there for a while. If someone were to ask me at that moment, “Is it better to be a man or a woman?” I would immediately, without hesitation, say a woman.

 

When Allen returned from the bathroom, he asked, “How are you?”

 

I replied, “You need to ask? That was the best fuck of my life, too. You really know how to treat a gurl. I hope we can do this, again.”

 

He said, “I hope so, too. We better get you to your car soon.”

 

I put on my long shirt for the ride home. Allen took me to my car at the bookstore. When I got home, I set the alarm so I would have enough time to clean everything up before my wife got home Sunday afternoon. I was afraid it might be a long time before I got another chance like this week.

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments