Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boxing Day fun

"Had fun with with an older man this afternoon..."

15
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
894 words 894 words

Author's Notes

"Enjoying being dressed as a girl and taken out."

Just got home. 4.30pm and it’s already dark. I’m still wearing the stockings and little pink cardigan I put on this morning but the dress and lacy shawl are hidden in my small back pack.

A guy messaged this morning asking if I would meet. I agreed and asked if he wanted me to dress as a girl. He replied, “Yes.”

After showering I came back downstairs and took off my dressing gown. I walked naked to the wardrobe and took out my black lace suspender belt and stockings, a tiny pink dress that barely covered my thighs and a little lacy top that tied over my chest.

I sat on the edge of my bed and put the stockings on. When I looked down at my phone there was already another message.

“Where are you? I am waiting.”

I quickly put the little dress on, wrapped the thin black top over my shoulders and slipped on a tiny pink cardigan to match. I messaged him back.

“Will be there in 5.”

I managed to get a pair of jeans over my girly clothes but hadn’t had time to put on any panties. I grabbed my jacket and pulled the zip up tight around my neck. I couldn’t be seen leaving the house dressed like this.

A few minutes later I was walking up to the corner of the road. He was waiting in his white car and I got in. As he drove up the road he unzipped his trousers and took out his cock.

“There you go, you can play with it if you like.”

I reached over and touched it. It was very thick. I rubbed him slowly as he drove.

“Where shall we go?” he asked. Before I had time to answer he said, “It’s okay, I know a place.”

With my hand around his cock I leant over and asked him if he wanted to see me in my dress. He smiled and said, “Yes.”

I undid the seat belt and kicked off my boots then pulled my jeans down over my ankles revealing my stockings and the bottom of the little pink dress. Unzipping my jacket I slid it off over my shoulders so that I was now exposed as a naughty girl in the front seat of his car.

He reached across and took my hand back to his hard cock. “Rub and squeeze it tightly,” he instructed. I didn’t need any more encouragement and wrapped my hand around it immediately. “Can I suck it?” I asked.

“Yes, but squeeze it harder while you go down on me.”

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

He liked it when I closed my fingers around the bottom of his shaft and took the tip into my mouth.

We were driving up a busy road out to the edge of town. After giving him a few good sucks I sat up and lifted my dress exposing my hard cock and stockings.

“We better be careful,” he said. “Don’t want anyone to see.”

I took hold of his fat cock again and started to rub it. “I don’t mind if there are others watching.”

As we passed the main junction he looked over at me. “Hold it tighter, squeeze my cock and play with it roughly.”

He was about seven inches long and very thick. I began to yank my hand up and down on it. He moaned appreciatively. I took his free hand and put it on my stiff cock under my dress. It felt wonderful as he began to wank me while I had his huge cock in my hand.

A minute later we turned into a small car park at the top of the industrial estate. He pulled my head forward and I felt him push his erection into my mouth. I loved how it filled me.

The tip was shiny and smooth and with a few drops of pre-cum that I licked and tried to get the whole length in my mouth. He pushed in further until it reached the back of my throat. I’d never sucked anything this big before and almost gagged. He eased out a little to let me get used to it and reached down stroking the stockings at the top of my thighs.

I sucked in as much as I could. He had most of his thick penis deep in my mouth and I looked up at him.

“I want you to come.”

“Just keep sucking me like that and you will soon get it… Where do you want it, naughty girl?”

“In my mouth Daddy” I replied and kept sucking.

“You are a dirty little cuntslut aren’t you?"

“Yes Daddy, I am and I like your big cock in my mouth. I want your come Daddy.”

When I reached down and stroked his balls he shot thick wads of sperm into the back of my throat which somehow I managed to swallow. When he finally finished I took his cock out of my mouth and wiped it over my cheeks, licking him teasingly.

“Was I a good girl, Daddy?”

“Yes, you were very good this afternoon. I think next time I might invite Uncle Paul and some of his friends, would you like that?”

I sat back smiling. “Yes if they are nice to me like you are…”

 

 

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments