Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Discovery 1

17
5 Comments 5
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Friday had finally arrived. Andrew Lippincott glanced at the Rolex on his wrist and then began to pack his attaché case. It was only 4:00 pm but he was the office manager and one of the perks that came with this title was the ability to leave early.

Winter had the city in its grasp and a travelers advisory had been posted.That meant there would be no unannounced guests to prevent him from enjoying the weekend the way he wanted.

Simone Treco, his personal secretary issued her standard invite to the regular Friday after work cocktails to him as he donned his topcoat. She was a stunning twenty two year old fresh out of business college that every male in the office fantasized about banging.

She was tall, tanned and slender with shoulder length brunette hair and dark eyes. Whenever Drew attended these informal get-togethers she always managed to sit next to him. He joked, laughed and told stories with her and the rest of the staff, but that was it. He never failed to compliment her on the way she looked, but he never hit on her.

There were no accidental brushing against her body as he left and returned to his seat. His hands never strayed to her silken knees or around her waist as the group was bunched into a booth.

Now, when she wore her new black pleated skirt to the office, he could not tear his eyes off her the entire time he was there, and while at the office. She began to suspect that he had someone in his life when he asked her where she had purchased the skirt.

Men usually didn't care where an item of clothing was purchased, unless they wanted to buy one for a lady friend. So short of tearing off her top and shaking her boobies in his face, Simone had done everything she could do to let him know that she was interested in him.

Drew stepped into her office that was just off his to decline the invitation. Simone moved in her chair in such a way that it caused her skirt to ride up slightly, he could now had a clear view of her silky thighs covered in black pantyhose.

She was rewarded by seeing his eyes lock on her legs as he approached her desk.

"Big plans for the weekend, Mr.L?" she queried.

"No, not really," he responded with his eyes still glued on her legs.

"Well I hope you enjoy yourself," she commented.

At 5:00 pm she left work and joined the rest of the office girls for cocktails at a popular bar. It was around her fourth Rum and Coke when she decided that the plan she had come up about a week ago needed to be put into action.

"I'm just going to go to his house and knock on his door," she confided her plan to her closest friends.

"And what if some hottie answers the door in her Victoria's Secret nightie?"

"At least I'll know the reason he ignores me."

"With your kind of luck there will be some dude with him," another one responded.

With her confidence now fueled by alcohol she headed out the door and to her car. She stayed in the parking lot long enough to refresh her makeup and slip out of her business length skirt and wiggle into a shorter and tighter version of the pleated skirt she wore.

Simone knew where he lived, it was no big secret. She had dropped numerous letters in the mail room for him and memorized the return address label.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

His beautiful cape cod style house was located on the end of a cul-de-sac in a very upscale neighborhood.

Her heart was beating wildly as she stepped out of her warm car and into the frigid night air. The cold wind caused her confidence to fade, but she had come this far. She rang the doorbell and stood shivering in the cold waiting for the door to be answered.

 It seemed like an hour had passed before a stunning blond opened the door for her and invited her inside, her friends had told her that this was a possibility. Inside the house she discovered dozens of lit tea candles around the room and sticks of incense burning in the holder. Between the candle light and scented air Simone began to relax.

Simone stared at this blond and understood why Drew never hit on her, she was truly stunning. She was clad in a short black see through robe that revealed a shelf bra, garter belt, thigh high stockings 
and tiny bikini panties all in red.

In her stiletto heels she stood at least six foot tall and Simone felt short and ugly.

"Can I help you?" the blond asked with a smile.

"I came to see if Drew was home, but I obviously interrupted you two," Simone responded.

"I am Andrea and he is not home at the moment. But since you are already here won't you stay and have a drink?"

"No. I feel like a fool and better leave before he returns."

"It will be awhile before he returns. Please join me and in a drink and we can talk. Is Rum and Coke okay?"

"That's my favorite," Simone responded taking a seat on the couch while Andrea headed to the bar.

Simone stared at the long legged luscious blond as she walked to the bar with a mixture of attraction and jealousy. She imagined Andrew plunging his hard cock into this stunning females tight pussy and not hers, and it made her jealous.

She also imagined that she was doing this attractive creature as she was attracted to her. Simone had her first lesbian experiences in college and enjoyed it.

Now none of her current friends knew about this and she never hit on any of them, despite her attraction to few of them. Unlike her, they were all one hundred percent hetero.
Andrea returned and handed her an over sized tumble of dark liquid before she took a seat opposite her. She raised her glass in a toast gesture and they both took a long pull.

"I am not Drew's girlfriend if that is what you're thinking," Andrea stated after an uncomfortable silence.

"Really? Then what about your outfit, which by the way is beautiful," Simone responded.

"Thank you, it's a passion of Drew's. He loves seeing girls dressed like this, and speaking of beautiful, I love your skirt," Andrea answered.

"Drew made the same comment."

"Yes, I know. This one appears shorter than the one you wear to the office," Andrea stated with a smile and saw Simone's eyes lock on her shapely legs as she recrossed them.

"It is. How would you know all that?" Simone questioned.

Andrea didn't answer her, she only smiled. Simone left her seat and sat next to this stunning blond on the couch and looked hard into her eyes.

"Andrew, is that you?" she asked with her eyes growing wide.

"Surprise," Andrea said softly.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments