Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waxing – Really?

"Oh, Learning the Things a Woman Does"

17
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

We have been home several months after our summer-long RV trip. I am femme all the time and have so much fun learning and experiencing things associated with being accepted as a woman. Upon returning home in the early afternoon after working at the office, Helen, my wife, told me to shower as she had made a couple of surprise appointments. Once in the car, she told me we were having waxing done by Cynthia. There is so much to transitioning I didn’t know about.

At the salon, I learned, Cynthia would remove all body hair from my brows down! Quickly I learned Cynthia worked with the electrolysis needle, tweezers, and wax strips. Since the whole process was new to me, I lay on the work table mostly silent while Cynthia worked and Helen and Cynthia talked about what I needed.

Cynthia told me doing my brows first would be easy and fun. I had no idea about the process or what I would look like when she finished. At times it hurt and my eyes watered – even close to crying. Finally, when this step was finished, Cynthia asked if I wanted to see my new look. Helen helped me to sit up as Cynthia passed me her hand mirror. Before my brows were typical guy – unkempt, bushy, and really almost mono-brow. Now they were totally separated and tamed in the center tapering to a very thin line over my eyes. I did not recognize myself and was very excited.

Helen giggled telling me now the work was really beginning. I was still on the table. Cynthia had me move to the end, had me slip off the table and stand. Next, Helen unzipped my skirt letting it drop to the floor followed by my panties, blouse, and bra. Needless to say, I was shocked and embarrassed at my nakedness in front of Cynthia.

Back on the worktable, I was told to turn over onto my stomach so Cynthia could work on my back. I had never experienced anything like this so had no idea what to expect. I could not see what Cynthia was doing. Warm wax was spread on spots. Then a cloth was placed on the wax. So far, these steps actually felt good.

Finally, the cloth was ripped away. This step was a total surprise and I screamed.

It was giggle time for Cynthia and Helen. Cynthia pressed hard on the spot to ease the nerves then moved to another spot repeating the process.

After she would complete an area, Cynthia would apply a soothing lotion. Even though I was ready for the ripping step now, it still took my breath away. When my back was complete, the steps were done again on my chest. Now the ripping often really hurt as my chest seemed more sensitive than my back – especially around my small boobies. As we relaxed, Helen reminded me that I had to learn to endure the good with the bad if I was going to be a woman.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

They decided that I needed a rest before continuing, so it was Helen’s turn. Cynthia gave me a silk robe to wear as Helen and I changed places. Helen now sat at the end of the table but she was putting her feet into supports which I had not noticed. I did not realize that Helen was about to get a Brazilian – I knew it was something Helen did on occasion; but had never been with her. Of course, I knew the results because Helen had kept herself smooth all the time we had been married.

I could tell having a Brazilian hurt. Helen worked hard at being brave; but, there were times when she reached for my hand and squeezed very hard. There were also times when she cried.

When the process was complete, Cynthia again applied the soothing lotion to Helen’s smooth pussy. However, she seemed to take longer working on Helen’s pussy than she had on my back and chest and she continually watched Helen’s eyes Then I saw Helen close her eyes, arch her back, and moan and I knew Cynthia had just given Helen an orgasm. Helen opened her eyes, and told me it was her reward.

Helen got up and redressed but carefully put her panties into her purse telling me, “It would be a shame not to feel the breeze on her smooth, clean pussy.”

Having seen what Helen had just gone through, I started backing off on this idea; but, they both insisted I was being a big baby and my wife told Cynthia to show me. Cynthia lifted her own skirt and revealed that although she still had “boy things”, her “private” area was totally smooth and hairless. In fact, she lifted her shaft and sack to show me how pretty it looked and how it appeared to be much smaller than normal. There was no backing out on my part. I was completely surprised as I had no idea Cynthia was TG like me – she had experienced a lot of the transition events I was undertaking and understood.

Having the Brazilian done hurt! Tears came to my eyes when each strip was removed. However, when the process was complete and my skin was soothed with the lotion, I had such a different and clean feeling. Cynthia handed me my panties, but I held out my purse like Helen had done as my panties went in. I actually felt like a woman.

We continued the night by going to dinner together – two girls on the town. I really felt totally feminine and pretty and we giggled all through dinner about our smooth secret. When I looked at myself in the mirror this morning, I knew I was entering a new phase in my life. With my new brows, there was no way I could pass as a guy! I went ahead and brushed my hair out and left it down rather than putting it into my normal pony and went ahead and put on my tennis skirt and top.

What would the rest of the day bring?

Published 
Written by Mitzie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments