Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Into A Prison Lords Wife - Part 3

"Adventure with Manisha continues as she embraces her new life with Vijay"

9
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Another day in the cell with Vijay

Manisha stood nervously in front of her makeshift vanity mirror, excited at the thought of what lay ahead. Her once free spirit now felt completely different within the confines of her new body, exploring the new reality that had become her existence. Beneath her fingertips, she delicately caressed the lacy fabric of the ensnaring garments laid out before her. A shiver ran through her body at the thought of donning such revealing attire; nevertheless, it was not something she did not desire.

Under Vijay's guidance, she started to like her new self and embrace femininity. The taut muscles along her shoulders tightened as she eased herself to slide into the scintillating ensemble – clad only in silk, lace, sensual straps and delicate jewellery.

Vijay watched her progress, his gaze devouring her curves and subtleties, hungry for more. His heart raced wildly as desire coursed through him like an addictive drug.

Vijay approached her slowly, taking in her every curve and contour with lascivious intent. Taking her by the hand, he led her toward the bed; her steps uncertain beneath her high heels. Reaching the mattress, they stood face-to-face, each lost in their thoughts, saturated with anticipation.

Suddenly, without warning, Vijay grabbed Manisha's wrists and effortlessly held them above her head, pinning her against the cold wall.

With his eyes burning into hers, he uttered, "You grow beautiful with each passing day and you will be mine forever." Stifling her nervousness, Manisha nodded positively. This was no ordinary prisoner exchange; instead, it was a dangerous game played within the confined space of Vijay's cell. But despite her apprehension, there was something else that stirred deep within her—an awakening passion that threatened to overcome her reservations.

As their bodies pressed together, an electric tension filled the air, neither daring to move nor break eye contact.

Manisha could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, her nipples hardening underneath the thin layers of fabric, and her loins throbbing with each breath. She had never experienced such palpable arousal. Even though she fought internally to preserve some remnant of her last remnant male pride, Vijay's dominance seemed irresistible and exciting to her.

Vijay's lips hovered just above red lips, his tongue teasing her lower lip ever so lightly. Vijay loved smelling the lipstick Manisha wore. It sent shockwaves through her core, igniting a fire inside her. Manisha couldn't help but lean into him, seeking comfort amid trepidation. With one swift movement, Vijay captured her mouth in a fiery kiss, his dominant hands grasping her waist tightly. His lips moved expertly against hers, coaxing forth a hunger she hadn't known existed.

Emboldened by Vijay's embrace, Manisha found herself pressing closer, yearning for even more. Unable to resist the temptation any longer, she surrendered to the heat building between them. Their lips locked, their tongues tangled, and their hearts raced as the boundaries of right and wrong blurred in the enveloping darkness.

Fondling Manisha’s Breasts

Their clothes began to fall off them, ripped apart in fits of passionate urgency. Shivers ran down Manisha's spine as Vijay nibbled tenderly on her earlobe. Her hips instinctively rocked rhythmically against him, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her veins.

The darkness enveloped the cell, obscuring all signs of the day outside. Sweat dripped down both of their brows, mingling together as their breaths became quicker and deeper. Their moans reverberated off the stark walls of the prison cell, intensifying the already heightened sense of connection between them.

Vijay reached for her left breast. He gave it a squeeze and began to massage her nipple very slowly. With the other hand, he started rubbing the right one. After some time, Vijay started rubbing both of her breasts at the same time as Manisha moaned from pleasure. "More, more..." she said. Vijay leaned in to take her left nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it while continuing to massage the right one. He alternated between sucking her nipples on one and rubbing the other. "More, more, I'm almost there," she uttered. Vijay reached for her panty to stroke her cock. He felt something and realized she was wearing a cock cage, a pink one that he gifted her recently. He looked back at Manisha and smiled. Manisha was panting really hard and Vijay wanted to make her cum. Vijay took his thumb and started rubbing the head of her cock while continuing to suck on her nipple. She screamed, "Yes, Yes, Yes," and came in his hand. He took his hand and put it in front of Manisha's mouth. She licked her cum out of his hand and made sure to get all of it.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Another intimate session with Manisha

Vijay started to kiss Manisha’s cock through the cage. He next lifted her balls and gazed at her ass.

"I am impressed," Vijay said, "I see that your butt plug fits you well! We're gonna make a baby in no time if we continue this way of love making every day!" Vijay looked over his shoulder and said, "Manisha, do you mind if I get you pregnant? You can have our baby and make good use of your large breasts to feed our baby."

"Oh yeah, you stud!" she said. "Fill my ass up with every ounce of cum that you have!"

With that, he resumed kissing the head of Manish’s dick through the cage and he started moving the butt plug slowly in and out of her ass. Manisha was starting to feel really good and her body was getting tingly again. Her poor dick was straining in the cage, begging to let him out. But she can’t take it out without Vijay’s consent and she also wanted to enjoy sex keeping her cock caged.

"Ah, ah, ah," Manisha said. "So good! Please make me cum!"

"Let's see what we can do," Vijay said. "Tell me how you want to be fucked, it's your night!"

"How about I roll onto my back and you ride me wild?" Manisha said.

Vijay eagerly pulled the plug out of Manisha’s ass and climbed onto the bed. He moved on top of her and reached down to position his dick at her hole. He was big in no time, ready to enter her. Vijay slowly pushed his cock inside Manisha’s ass and she moaned and started to lift up off him. She repeated the motion several times, determined to get him to hit her prostate. She kept touching her caged cock as she kept lifting her up to make Vijay’s cock go as much inside of her.

Vijay continued to drive his forceful thrusts into Manisha, driving her body to the next level of excitement. Each movement was precise and calculated, leaving her with joy and pleasure. Manisha was moaning loudly and that was making Vijay go wild.

Manisha's legs wrapped around his waist, urging him to go faster and harder. As if answering a silent call, Vijay responded with fervour, driving himself deeper, harder, and faster. Each stroke elicited a cry from Manisha, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her nails clawed into his back, drawing tiny traces of blood that served as badges of honour for Vijay. His chest heaved with exertion, sweat running down his forehead.

Manisha’s breasts rose and fell heavily, the rhythm matching the pace of their lovemaking. In sync, they moved together with an intensity that bordered on savagery. Vijay's fingers traced delicate patterns across her skin, fondling her breasts and each touch stoking the flames within her. Vijay kept pinching her nipples from time to time while fucking her. His rough grip on her hips guided her movements, pushing her limits farther than she could have imagined.

Each of their cries blended, creating a harmony unique to this moment. They were two souls entwined in a dance of desire.

Time seemed to stand still as they pushed themselves beyond any previous boundaries. Their minds were consumed by lust and need, while their bodies moved in perfect synchronicity.

Their breaths began to match each other's rhythm, becoming more erratic and laboured. Every touch, every brush of flesh, lit up the pathways connecting their hearts. The power dynamic shifted continuously between them, alternating between domination and submissiveness.

As their bodies met again and again, their passion reached fever pitch. Manisha found herself growing increasingly bold, revelling in the thrill encapsulating them. She kept wondering whether she would return to her former self as this life was giving her the best sexual experience she's ever had.  

Heavy breaths filled the air, the sounds echoing off the cold concrete walls of the cell. Vijay gripped Manisha's hip firmly, pulling her body flush against his own. Her soft flesh colliding with his taut muscle gave rise to a symphony of skin on skin, stimulating every nerve ending imaginable.

In this primal state, Vijay revealed himself to Manisha, letting go of his usual façade of indifference and revealing the next plan he had in store for her. Vijay told Manisha that he was going to tie her up and fuck her till she pleaded to stop. A shiver ran through Manisha on hearing what Vijay planned to do with her next.

Manisha smiled back and said, “I am looking forward to it, Vijay.”

Published 
Written by drdivya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments