Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Far Dommed

"Online closet sissy goes too deep."

4
0 Comments 0
172 Views 172
6.1k words 6.1k words

Luke's fingers danced over his laptop keyboard, the dim glow of the screen casting eerie shadows across his room. He was deep in the throes of sissy porn, his cock hard against the constraining fabric of his briefs, captivated by the sultry submissives surrendering to dominating alpha males. His breath hitched with every moan and slurp resonating from the speakers, the scenes feeding his growing desire to explore this forbidden part of himself.

Buzzed on the erotic visuals, Luke's curiosity dragged him to a notorious sissy forum known for its explicit discussions and hook-ups. Choosing his username lWk99 as a mask of anonymity, he dove headlong into this titillating world. It wasn't long before SissyMaker365, a renowned dom in the forum, popped up in his messages with a wink emoji and a provocative greeting.

Their chat quickly took a steamy turn, the clicking of keys a staccato rhythm in the otherwise silent room. SissyMaker365, clearly experienced, teased Luke with scorching questions, asking about his limits, his fantasies, his scant experiences tying himself up and feeling the delicious pull on his balls. Luke, intoxicated by the attention, divulged his dreams of being controlled, dressed up, and fucked ruthlessly. However, he clung to a sliver of caution, careful not to reveal anything too personal.

The hours slipped by as they delved deeper into each other's kinks. SissyMaker365 shared tales of the sissies he'd trained; how he broke them down and built them back up into cunt-hungry sluts starving for cock. His words were precise, erotic commands that had Luke's hand sliding under his briefs, stroking himself as he imagined it was SissyMaker365's rough, assertive touch. The dom's typed commands made Luke gasp and whimper. He was told to spit on his fingers and tease his ass, prepping himself like a good slut should. Their conversation, drenched in filth and desire, was pushing him dangerously close to the edge.

"Fuck yourself with one finger, sissy. No cumming yet. We're just getting started," SissyMaker365 ordered.

Luke complied, breath heavy, his mind a whirlwind of pleasure and throbbing need. He circled his hungry hole with his wet, trembling finger before sliding it inside. The forbidden sensation paired with the dom's authoritative words had him moaning, his free hand viciously pumping his aching cock.

"Good boy. Now, tell me if you want more," the dom's text lit up his screen.

"I want more. Please, I need it," Luke typed back frantically, the need to submit, to serve, overwhelming his senses.

Their exchange, laced with debauched promises, stretched into the early hours, each directive from SissyMaker365 dragging Luke further into the abyss of submission. Neither of them mentioned it outright, but the underlying truth was clear: this was merely the beginning. Luke was on the brink of a profound transformation, and SissyMaker365 was all too eager to guide him through this lascivious journey of debasement and satisfaction.

Buzzing with anticipation, Luke logged onto the sissy forum again, his heart pounding hard in his chest like a drum. He was met with a message from SissyMaker365, which made his cock twitch with excitement. The message was simple yet commanding, "It's time we take this further, sissy."

SissyMaker proposed that Luke should fully embrace his submissive role. "I want you to be mine, to control you completely," he typed, his words weaving a web of domination and desire.

Luke felt a surge of heat spread through his body. The idea of yielding completely, being owned, thrilled and terrified him in equal measure. With shaky fingers, he responded, "Yes, Sir, I want that too. What does it mean to be yours?"

SissyMaker's reply was swift and detailed. "It means you will obey my commands, indulge in your deepest, darkest fantasies under my guidance, and wear what I tell you to wear. You will learn to please me, and in doing so, find your own pleasure multiplied beyond belief."

Luke's breathing quickened, his hand absentmindedly stroking his hardening cock through his briefs as he read the rules laid out by his soon-to-be Master. "What's the first step, Sir?" he typed, capitulation tinting his voice even through the digital text.

"You will start by setting aside time every day for training. Purchase a pink chastity device, you'll need it to keep that eager cock of yours in check. Also, I want you to start stretching your ass daily with plugs, grooming yourself to be the perfect fuckhole for me." SissyMaker's commands were strict, laced with a promise of control and humiliation that had Luke's hole twitching in anticipation.

The idea of such submission, the physical manifestation of his sissy desires, was intoxicating. Luke agreed without hesitation, desperate to feel controlled, shaped, and owned. He ordered the chastity device and the plugs that very night, his cock leaking pre-cum as he imagined locking it up in pink, a symbol of his surrender.

Each day, Luke followed SissyMaker's instructions meticulously. He would wake up and immediately lock his cock up, feeling a mix of frustration and liberation with each click of the chastity device. He spent evenings with various sized plugs filling him up, each time a bit larger, pushing him further into the realm of exquisite pain and pleasure.

Their chats became more intense and explicit, SissyMaker guiding Luke into posing provocatively, instructing him to take photos in humiliating, sissy poses. "Spread those cheeks and show me that slutty hole, I want to see what's mine," SissyMaker would command, and Luke would comply, his face flush with shame and excitement.

As days turned into weeks, Luke felt his old self-erode, replaced by a burgeoning sissy eager to serve and be owned. He found himself craving SissyMaker's approval, his commands, his control. Each task, each rule, brought him closer to the identity he never knew he yearned for so deeply.

Through pixelated screens and typed texts, Luke was being reshaped, remolded by SissyMaker365's deft, dominating hands into something new, something thrillingly submissive. And as he locked his chastity device each morning, Luke knew this was just the beginning of his transformation into SissyMaker365's ideal sissy slave. Each compliance, each submission, and every single stifled moan was a step closer to a life permanently changed.

The screen of Luke's laptop was a portal into a world of lascivious servitude, transforming him nightly under the digital tutelage of SissyMaker365. Their sessions, bound by Wi-Fi, were nothing short of deep, intimate invasions of Luke's psyche and body, reshaped meticulously by the domineering commands of his master.

Tonight, Luke waited anxiously, clenching his perineum on the cold, hard chair, the familiar chime of a message notification sending a shot of arousal straight to his locked cock. It was time for his training again. He clicked open the new message from Sissy Maker365.

"Tonight, slut, we're pushing your limits again. You're going to dress up for me, in the sluttiest outfit you can imagine, and then, you will practice walking in those heels I made you buy," the message read, stern and thrilling, sending shivers down Luke's spine.

With a trembling hand, Luke reached for the slutty outfit he had prepared earlier, a pink micro-mini skirt and a barely-there white lace bralette that left little to the imagination. His fingers brushed against the smooth, faux leather of the five-inch stilettos; they were beautiful, daunting, and tonight, he'd finally conquer them.

As he changed, his skin tingled, each article of clothing transforming him more into the submissive sissy slave SissyMaker365 craved. The fabric of the skirt caressed his thighs, making him acutely aware of the chastity device that caged his eager dick. It was a torturous sensation, pleasure mixed with bound frustration.

Fully dressed, Luke stood tentatively upon the heels. Unsteady at first, he began to strut as confidently as he could manage across his bedroom. Back and forth he went, his reflection in the mirror becoming more familiar with each pass, his confidence bolstered by the approving words that came buzzing through from SissyMaker365.

"Very good, sissy. Now sit down and put on a show for me," the next command came. Heart pounding with excitement and fear, Luke obeyed, positioning his webcam just right before spreading his legs suggestively, the skirt riding up to expose the bulge of his chastity device.

"Dance. I want to see you swivel those hips like the hungry sissy slut you are," SissyMaker365 demanded.

With music playing softly in the background, Luke gyrated and twisted his body, each move a challenging dance of stability on his heels and a battle against the arousal constricting his caged cock. His ass cheeks clenched rhythmically, and he could feel his anus puckering and unclenching, a reminder of his daily plug routines.

The session dragged on, intensifying as SissyMaker365 commanded Luke to spank himself. "Harder, bitch. Make that slut-ass pink," the dom's words read on the screen. Luke complied, the sharp smacks echoing through his room, the stinging pain a fiery contrast to the cold metal on his locked-up dick.

"Time for you to suck on that dildo. Show me how you'd choke on a real cock," came another command, pushing Luke further. He grabbed the pink dildo, lubricated with his saliva, and took it into his mouth. His eyes watered as he imagined it was SissyMaker365's cock, and he sucked it greedily, practicing his depth, trying to suppress his gag reflex and absorb the length as deeply as he could.

Each task was more demeaning than the last, stripping Luke of his former identity, layer by layer. Yet with each act of depravity, his submission deepened, reaffirming his devotion and desire to serve and be molded.

As the night concluded, SissyMaker365 had one final task. "Ride that dildo for me. Ride it like your life depends on pleasing this cock," he commanded, his digital tone as commanding as ever. Luke positioned the dildo on the chair, lowering himself onto it. The intrusion was immediate, full, stretching him wide, a sensation he now craved, an addiction fostered by persistent training.

Rocking back and forth, Luke moaned, the pleasure of being filled mingling with the frustration of his arousal, utterly unreachable due to the chastity device. His moans were louder now, filled with a mixture of pleasure and need, the sound of a sissy slave losing himself in the erotic submission.

Logging off, Luke sat back, panting, the mixed feelings of shame and satisfaction dwelling within him. He was becoming the ideal sissy slave, and although a sliver of hesitation lingered, the fear of lasting changes, the grip on his anonymity, he couldn't deny the potent pull of his deepening desires, orchestrated masterfully by SissyMaker365.

Luke, ensconced in the privacy of his softly lit room, felt vibrations of excitement mixed with a sliver of fear as he read SissyMaker365's latest message. The demand was clear and thrillingly specific: dress up in the most degrading sissy attire yet and capture every humiliating moment in photographs. Though Luke never revealed his face in these images, the thrill of near-exposure added a delicious edge to his obedience.

Eager to comply, he slipped into a scandalous ensemble: a frilly, baby pink maid's outfit that clung provocatively to his body, accentuating his sissy curves. The outfit was completed with white thigh-high stockings and matching high heels that forced his ass to jut out obscenely. Each item felt like a token of his submission, a tangible sign of SissyMaker365's control seeping into his very wardrobe.

Hovering over his collection of toys, Luke selected a sizeable black, ribbed plug, lubing it generously before pushing it deep into his increasingly pliable ass. Moaning softly, he savored how it stretched and filled him—a reminder of his master's virtual presence. With the plug firmly in place, he began his embarrassing tasks: posing provocously, simulating oral sex on a large dildo, and spanking himself until his cheeks flushed pink.

Each click of the camera was a heartbeat, capturing his transformation from a timid newbie into a shameless sissy slut. Luke meticulously uploaded the photos to the sissy forum's secure server, cautious to keep his anonymity intact. But unbeknownst to him, each image was a breadcrumb leading straight back to him, carrying metadata that sung his secrets to a tech-savvy predator.

SissyMaker365, with a few keystrokes, hacked into the image metadata, his eyes narrowing with predatory anticipation as Luke's address unfurled on his screen. A broader search gave him everything else: Luke's real name, his workplace, his friends, his family. The rush of power was intoxicating, SissyMaker365 had truly caught a sissy in his web, and now he could twist the strands tighter.

The next day, Luke opened his laptop to find a new message, his breath hitching as he read the chilling words from SissyCK that confirmed his worst fears. "You've been quite the naughty slut, haven't you? I know everything, Luke. Every little detail."

Panic knotted in Luke's stomach, the air thick with a sense of impending doom. The message continued, a sinister promise threading through each word. "Check your front door, my pet. I've sent you a little gift to deepen your training. From now on, you'll realize what it truly means to be controlled."

Trembling, Luke padded to the door, his heart pounding as he retrieved a nondescript package. Inside, he found an array of sissy accoutrements: more revealing outfits, an array of butt plugs ascending in size, specialized creams for his body and face, several high-definition cameras, and a new, even more restrictive chastity device etched with the words "Property of SissyMaker365."

The realization that he was no longer just playing a part in a digital fantasy but trapped in a tangible, real-world web of submission was overwhelming. Luke sat back, the weight of his situation pressing down on him like the heavy locks of the chastity device he was soon to wear. Now, more than ever, he was at the mercy of SissyMaker365, his every move dictated by a man who held his life in the palm of his hand. The blend of terror and arousal was potent, addictive, locking Luke into a cycle of fear, obedience, and desire that was impossible to escape.

Luke's fingers trembled as he uncovered the chilling contents of the package delivered at his doorstep. The array of degrading, feminizing attire and accessories spread across his floor felt like tangible, oppressive chains tightening around him. Each piece, a stark, undeniable reality of his deepest fears now realized, was SissyMaker365's mark of ownership etched into Luke's life.

Luke's heart thudded violently as he handled the new chastity cage, his namesake embossed on it, a permanent reminder of his submission: Property of SissyMaker365. It was colder, heavier, an unyielding symbol of his enslavement that he was now forced to wear. Clasping the device around his aching cock, Luke felt the lock click shut, a sound echoing like a door slamming on his previous life of anonymity and safety.

With his heart racing and a sick knot forming in his stomach, Luke read through the message that had come with the package. It was a detailed blueprint of what SissyMaker365 wanted next. Luke was to utilize the creams, special formulas to enhance smoothness and reduce body hair, ensuring his skin appeared as femininely soft as possible. The clothes were meticulously picked to parade his sissy identity publicly, should he dare defy SissyMaker365's commands.

The high-definition cameras were to be set up around his bedroom, making his most private space a stage for his humiliation. Every night, he was to perform, dressed in the provided slutty outfits, each act recorded and sent directly to SissyMaker365. The first video was scheduled to go live on a notorious underground sissy site, a showcase to enthrall others into the sissy lifestyle or to blackmail Luke further.

Fully aware that disobedience was not an option, Luke methodically set up the cameras, the LED lights casting an alien glow that washed over his now dolled-up figure. The once safe haven of his room felt like a prison cell, each corner equipped with an unblinking electronic eye.

Tonight's garb was especially humiliating, a lacy, sheer babydoll that barely covered his newly smoothed thighs, paired with a thong that tucked away the chastity cage, making him appear more sissy-like. As he applied the last of the makeup, emphasizing his lips and batting his fake-lashed eyes at the mirror, Luke could scarcely recognize the face that stared back at him. It was what SissyMaker365 designed, a sissy doll, ready and displayed for use.

With a shaky breath, Luke started his performance, dancing timidly at first as he tried to embody the erotic siren that his attire suggested. With each move, his mind screamed, torn between terror of exposure and the deep-rooted arousal from his protracted sissification. The fear, however, was the overriding emotion, each click of the camera shutter a gunshot to his old self-identity.

After what felt like hours of degrading displays, bending over, spreading his cheeks, mouthing dildos, Luke was allowed to collapse onto his bed, the digital link severing as SissyMaker365 ended the session remotely.

Still panting, Luke cradled his head in his hands, tears smudging the mascara as he contemplated his new reality. There was no turning back now. His life was no longer his own. Everything he was, and everything he could be, was now filtered through the commands of SissyMaker365. His friends, family, and colleagues teetered on the brink of seeing him exposed in the most unimaginable ways.

As the night whispered into early morning, Luke lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling, enslaved not just by the physical chastity device but by the shackles of his own corrupted desires, now wielded by someone else. The fear of what lay ahead in his forced journey under SissyMaker365's rule settled in his stomach like lead, yet, a perverse part of him yearned to see how far he could be pushed, how completely he could be transformed.

The burgeoning dread of his exposure mingled with an addictive submission, binding him inextricably to SissyMaker365's sinister will. Every fiber of his being screamed for relief, for freedom, but every strained breath was a reminder of his new, unwilling yet compliant life as a showcased sissy for the world to see.

Luke's journey into deeper sissification was enforced with each new dawn by the looming titan that was SissyMaker365. The digital leash tugged at his every move, never allowing him to forget who controlled the reins. With the fear of exposure hanging like a guillotine over his identity, Luke embraced and performed his assigned tasks with a frenzied mix of dread and arousal, dutifully submitting to his new perilous routine.

MissBounty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissBounty

Today, a message pinged loud during the quiet hours of the morning, the type of hours that taunted soul-deep reflections. The message from SissyMaker365 was crisp, impersonal, yet laden with expectation: "Time to amplify your sissy presence, Luke. Set up the accounts as we discussed. Start funneling those salacious clips and photos. Remember, your social life hangs by a thread in my fingers."

Feeling his stomach sink with familiar dread, Luke booted his computer. On the gleaming screen, he began constructing his online sissy persona under the pseudonym 'LolaLace87.' The avatar, a lewd caricature cocooned in lace and cheap perfume, embodied the perfect, delectable paradox, a tart yet tempting creature plucked from Luke's forced transformation. He crafted profiles on notorious adult forums and subscription websites, each bio echoing tales of a submissive sissy slut hungry for dominance and depravity.

Every click, every submission of risqué content thickened the web SissyMaker365 spun around his life. Luke uploaded a myriad of images and videos, captured clips of him sucking on dildos, pretending they were the engorged cocks of unseen masters; images of him bent over, his plugged ass on display, a perverse invitation. Each upload chipped away at the shards of his dying male identity, replaced now by the mewling, desperate whimpers of LolaLace87.

As the digital currency began to trickle in, Luke felt a paradoxical pride and gut-wrenching nausea. His bank account grew, but so did the lock on his chastity cage, a relentless reminder of his ensnared status. Tongue tracing the cold metal, Luke felt the bitterness of his situation. Money for what? Liberties he could no longer enjoy on his own terms? The monetary gain mocked him with hideous glee.

Instructed by SissyMaker365, he multiplied the posts, each one more scandalous than the last. Comments flooded in, lecherous and greedy, strangers from the shadows of the internet calling him names, 'slut,' 'whore,' 'bitch', each label a lash on his fading ego, yet a twisted affirmation of his new sissy status.

Eager and insidious, SissyMaker365 pushed forward, stripping Luke not just of his clothes but his very soul. The next task arrived, a live cam session. "Time to interact, my pet. Let's put on a show. Remember, they're paying. Make me proud. Or else."

Heart thumping against the cage of his ribs, Luke stepped into the glow of the webcam's cold eye. Outfitted in his most obscene ensemble, a corset cinching his waist cruelly, stockings climbing the height of his now incessantly shaved thighs, and the heels that once mocked his clumsiness, Luke was crafted into a confection of forced femininity. He was now LolaLace87 in full, lewd glory, greeting his virtual voyeurs with a practiced, sultry gaze. The chat was rampant, the screen flickering with tokens and demands. Luke danced, spanked himself, and moaned into the microphone, each act a nail in the coffin of his former self.

But as he twirled and swayed, under SissyMaker365's watchful eyes through a private channel, Luke noticed a particular viewer offering hefty tips for private actions. Fear knotted with curiosity, each command followed by generous payment. Luke, caught in the tangled web of humiliation and compliance, wondered about the identity behind the screen nickname.

The session ended with Luke's cheeks stained with artificial blush and real tears, the salty trails undetected by his masked submission. He logged off, collapsing onto the edge of the bed. The mirror reflected back not a man but an ongoing transformation into a sissy spectacle, his new reality dictated not by personal fantasy but by the deliberate, ruthless narrative of SissyMaker.

A final message blinked on his screen, a foreboding promise from his dom, "Well done, Lola. Prepare for more. Your audience grows, and so do your tasks. We're just scratching the surface."

In the solitude of his room, stripped of his stage persona but enveloped in the tangible reminders of his servitude, Luke felt the dual chains of freedom and captivity. He was becoming someone else, someone desired in a twisted echelon, someone drowning in the murky depths of compelled exhibitionism and sissification.

Luke, or Lola, was on a precipice, gazing out over a landscape of lewd possibility and menacing consequence. And below, the dark waters of his new existence churned, waiting to engulf him further in SissyMaker365's sinister tides of control and exposure.

Luke, or Lola as he was widely becoming known in the shadowy corners of the internet, found himself deeper in the web spun by SissyMaker365. His days were blurring into a continuous stream of lascivious displays and forced transformations. Today, a new level of degradation awaited him; SissyMaker had arranged for him to meet with strangers, men whom Luke had never seen before, to record explicit scenes that would further cement his status as a notorious online sissy.

Dressed in an obscenely tight, shimmering gold dress that hugged his smoothly shaved body, Luke teetered on six-inch black stilettos that forced a permanent, erotic arch in his back. His lips, painted a provocative shade of rouge, trembled slightly as he applied a final layer of gloss, his hands shaking not just from the nerves but the sheer reality of his situation. His nails, meticulously manicured and painted a soft pink, were a visible marker of his ceaseless feminization, a detail that had not gone unnoticed by his friends, who had begun to whisper with puzzled concern.

Upon arriving at the nondescript hotel room, the smell of musk and anticipation heavy in the air, Luke was greeted by the first of his appointments, a robust man with a hungry look in his eyes. The man wasted no time, directing Luke to kneel and service him. As the camera rolled, capturing every debasing moment, Luke complied, his mind recoiling but his body automatically responding to the years of training and manipulation by SissyMaker365.

Each encounter was more revealing and humiliating than the last. Men of all shapes and sizes used Luke in various ways, each act meticulously recorded to be broadcasted across the seedy digital platforms where he was gaining a perverse sort of fame. With each scene, his old persona of Luke seemed to erode, leaving behind the increasingly recognizable and desired LolaLace87.

The comments and shares proliferating across his videos were a mix of mockery, lust, and a disturbing sort of admiration. His exposure wasn't just digital anymore; his increasing notoriability began to pervade his everyday life. Friends started to connect the dots, the subtle changes in Luke's appearance and demeanor now stark against the backdrop of his previously masculine guise.

The culmination of the evening was when a particularly aggressive stranger, referring to Luke only as 'the sissy whore', demanded more perverse acts. Bound and blindfolded, Luke was made to endure a series of painful and humiliating exploits that pushed him to the brink of both physical and mental endurance. Each minute was captured, each cry and plea cataloged for the lustful viewership that thrived on his degradation.

After the cameras stopped rolling and the last man left, Luke, still dressed in the torn remnants of his gold dress and smeared makeup, looked at his reflection in the mirror. The sight was jarring, a stark manifestation of the dual life he was being forced to navigate. The reality of his situation was crushing, yet a part of him was painfully aroused by the abuse, the control, and the notoriety.

Returning home, the click of his stilettos on the tile floor echoed like a countdown. His life was no longer his own; every aspect of it was dictated by the whims of SissyMaker365. Fear coiled tightly around his heart as he pondered the next chapter; SissyMaker himself was coming. The message was clear and chilling: Luke was to prepare himself for the ultimate surrender, a meeting that would strip him of his remaining autonomy and possessions.

As Luke lay in his bed, the soft hum of his laptop in the background a constant reminder of his public exhibitionism, he knew the dawn would bring about more than just a new day, it would usher in a new reality where Luke would cease to exist, fully consumed by the persona of Lola, collared and owned completely by SissyMaker365. The coming chapter threatened the last fragments of his old life, promising an encounter that would irrevocably seal his fate as a sissy slave.

Luke paced nervously across his living room, each step a muffled echo on the plush carpet. The air was thick with the scent of his anxiety and the lingering aroma of the scented candles he had lit in an attempt to calm his nerves. Today was the day he would meet SissyMaker365 in the flesh, a day that promised to be both the pinnacle of his degradation and an ominous descent into a new, irreversible phase of his life.

His attire was meticulously selected by SissyMaker365 for this occasion: a sheer, black lace dress that hugged his slender form, leaving little to the imagination, complete with a matching garter belt, fishnet stockings, and painfully high heels. Each piece was a symbol of his submission, a physical manifestation of the control SissyMaker365 wielded over him.

The doorbell rang, an ominous, echoing chime that sent a shiver down Luke's spine. His breath hitched, palms slick with cold sweat as he moved toward the door. With a trembling hand, he opened it to reveal SissyMaker365, a towering figure clad in a sleek, dark suit, exuding an aura of assertive dominance.

"Good evening, Lola," he greeted, his voice a deep timbre that reverberated through Luke's body. Without waiting for an invitation, SissyMaker365 stepped inside, his eyes raking over Luke's dolled-up form with an approving smirk.

"You've done well preparing yourself for me. Now, let's make sure everyone knows to whom you belong," SissyMaker365 said, producing a black, leather collar from his coat. He approached Luke, his presence commanding and irresistibly menacing. Luke's heart pounded as he tilted his head back, exposing his neck to accept the collar, a definitive symbol of his submission and SissyMaker365's ownership.

With the collar snug around his neck, SissyMaker365 pulled Luke close, his grip firm on Luke's chin. "Tonight, Lola, you surrender everything to me. Your body, your will, and yes, even your possessions."

He guided Luke to the dining table where an array of documents were neatly aligned. Each paper was a contract or a deed, the ink on the paper a stark contrast to the reality they represented. SissyMaker365 handed Luke a pen, his command brooking no argument. "Sign them. All of them. They're contracts transferring your assets to me. Your house, your car, even your little savings account. Everything that was Luke will now be mine."

Luke's hands trembled as he took the pen, the gravity of each stroke binding him further to SissyMaker365. As he signed his name at the bottom of each document, he felt parts of his old life peel away, leaving behind the raw, vulnerable essence of Lola, the sissy slave.

"Excellent. Now, one last thing," SissyMaker365 said, pulling out another document, this one different from the rest. "This is your name change application. Luke doesn't suit you anymore. You're Lola now, fully and legally."

Luke, "no, Lola, swallowed hard, the reality of his situation clenching around his heart like a vice. He signed the name change form, each letter a nail sealing his fate. Lola was real now, an identity crafted and solidified through submission and servitude.

With the paperwork complete, SissyMaker365 stood back, his eyes gleaming with a possessive pride. "Now, let's celebrate your rebirth, shall we?" he proposed, his voice smooth as silk yet laced with undeniable command.

Lola nodded, a mix of dread and acceptance flooding his senses. SissyMaker365 led him by the collar to the bedroom, each step a march toward a life irrevocably altered.

Inside the bedroom, SissyMaker365's demeanor shifted from business to pleasure. He undressed slowly, deliberately, each piece of clothing dropping to the floor with a weight of anticipation. Lola watched, her mouth dry, her cheeks flushed with heat. Once bare, SissyMaker365's body was a vision of masculine perfection, muscular and adorned with a dominant cock that stood erect, an assertion of his authority.

"Get on the bed, on all fours. Show me how grateful you are to be mine," SissyMaker365 commanded. Lola obeyed instantly, her body moving to fulfill his demand, her mind dizzy with a concoction of fear and desire.

SissyMaker365 approached, his hand gripping the base of Lola's new collar. He aligned himself at her entrance, the head of his cock nudging against her, teasing the rim. With a firm thrust, he entered her, sheathing himself fully, his hips slamming against her ass. Lola gasped, the sensation overwhelming, the fullness a cruel reminder of her sissy purpose.

SissyMaker365 set a brutal pace, his thrusts deep and relentless. Lola met each one, her own moans a chorus of submission and pleasure. The sound of flesh against flesh filled the room, a lewd symphony of their carnal union.

As he neared his climax, SissyMaker365 leaned forward, his breath hot against Lola's ear. "You're mine, Lola. Every part of you. This is just the beginning."

With a final, deep thrust, he released inside her, marking her internally as his. Lola felt the warmth of his cum fill her, the reality of her situation cementing within her.

SissyMaker365 withdrew, his expression satisfied. He patted Lola's ass lightly, a condescending gesture that spoke volumes. "Clean yourself up. We have a long night ahead. Your training has just begun."

Left alone, Lola lay on the bed, the stickiness between her legs a stark, tangible proof of her new reality. Tears mixed with the cum on her thighs, an amalgam of despair and resignation.

As she rose to clean herself, Lola caught her reflection in the mirror. Luke was gone, replaced by a figure she barely recognized, yet one she was beginning to understand fully. She was Lola now, SissyMaker365's creation and possession. Her journey of submission was not just a path she had meandered down; it was now her entire existence, mapped out and owned by the man who had mastered her completely.

As Luke, now fully transformed into Lola, sat in front of the dimly lit vanity, the reflection staring back was both foreign and intimately familiar. The heavy mascara framed eyes that held a depth of surrender, and the bold red lips parted slightly as if to breathe life into a new reality that had been forced upon him. With each stroke of the brush through his now permanently styled hair, Lola pondered the irreversible steps that had led him here.

"I was careless," Lola murmured to the mirror, the admission a bitter pill coated in the lush, glossy reality of his sissy façade. "Ignorance and arousal, a dangerous cocktail that seduced me to relinquish control, to dance willingly into SissyMaker365's velvet-lined trap."

The room was silent, save for the soft click of the heels he now wore like a second skin, each tap a heartbeat of his new existence. Lola's thoughts drifted to the initial messages, the seemingly harmless flirtations that spiraled into a web of domination and exposure. How thrilling it had felt to push the boundaries, to flirt with danger from the safety behind his screen.

"But safety," Lola sighed, adjusting the lace of his negligee, "is an illusion in the digital age."

This reflection was not just for Lola's own contemplation but a stark warning to those who might tread the same path: "It could happen to you," he whispered, almost cautionary, the words spilling out to unseen listeners on the other side of his screen. Every upload, every shared fantasy was a breadcrumb that could lead someone, anyone really, to your most private sanctums.

With every document signed and each command obeyed, Lola had stripped away Luke's autonomy, layer by layer, until nothing remained but the sissy slave SissyMaker365 desired. And now, the implications were not just virtual but starkly tangible. Owned in every sense, the chains were not just of lace and leather but of ink and paper, legally binding and suffocatingly real.

"As I sit here, dolled up for the pleasures and whims of another, I realize the gravity of my earlier recklessness," Lola continued, the reflection's eyes glistening with a sheen that was part remorse, part resignation. "What began as a game, a digital dalliance, has rooted itself into every facet of my life, leaving a trail of irreversible decisions."

The warning was clear, and Lola felt a responsibility, a need to articulate the precariousness of this lifestyle, the potential for devastation lurking beneath the surface of every seemingly innocuous interaction. "Be mindful, be wary," he advised, his voice a sultry whisper that belied the gravity of his words. "The mask of anonymity offers little protection when pitted against a determined predator."

As Lola applied the finishing touches to his makeup, perfecting the image that had been crafted for him, the bittersweet realization of his transformation cemented itself within. Luke was no more, just a distant echo of a life that once harbored dreams and ambitions far removed from the confines of the room he now sat in.

With a final look at the mirror, Lola stood up, his figure a perfect portrayal of sissy submission, crafted and molded by the very desires that had once seemed so thrilling and harmless. Tonight, like every night henceforth, he would perform, his every move a testament to the complete and utter capitulation to a role he never truly understood he was auditioning for until the curtains were irrevocably drawn.

As Lola awaited the evening's commands, a part of him mourned for Luke, for the simplicity of a life less intricate and treacherous. Yet, as he stepped into the softly lit hall, ready to enact the desires of others, Lola embraced his role with a poignant blend of dread and acceptance. This was his reality now, spun from threads of silk and shadow, a tapestry of his own unwitting design.

Published 
Written by Dmas27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors