Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toni Encounters Greg

"A thirty-something crossdresser encounters a workmate whilst dressed, with surprising results."

27
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I have had a story involving crossdressing in my head for some time but now that I am attempting to put it into print I would like to express my thanks to Lush member carlyhughes. In recent days I have been in contact with them and their advice and their willing answering of very personal questions have helped a lot. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story is mostly from my imagination but does have elements of Carly's own story and observations in it."

Anthony Lorimer was aged in his early thirties. Over the last year or so, he had progressed from occasionally putting on his now estranged wife's underwear when she was not at home, to the stage that he was now at of going out fully dressed and made up as a woman. When dressed Anthony became Toni and, in part due to his build and bone structure, he became a very attractive female.

In the early days, he would wank whilst wearing his wife's knickers but now he had become so adept at becoming 'she' that he would go to a club in a neighbouring town and get picked up by males of varying ages. This often culminated in the male either getting a wonderful blowjob or ejaculating in Toni's asshole.

His wife had left him for another man but she, to the best of Anthony's knowledge, had and has no idea of his liking for 'becoming a woman'. Anthony himself had had a couple of nights of sex with women, as a man, since his wife's leaving, so he now classed himself as bisexual.

Anthony's progression to full-on Toni was gradual, through putting on skirts and blouses as well as underwear to adding make-up to venturing nervously outside and then to a first encounter with a male. This first encounter did not go well and Toni hurried away with the man yelling a load of not very complimentary expletives after the man discovered that 'she' was a he.

It took a couple of weeks or more after that before Toni was confident enough to go out dressed again. But in those days in between, the face that looked back from the mirror had become far more female looking. The second time was much better and Toni satisfied a middle-aged man with his/her mouth although at the end of that particular encounter Toni was unsure whether the man knew that he had just been blown by another male or not.

As confidence grew, Toni ventured further afield because although there was a bar that catered for quite a cross-section of sexual tastes in the local town, he/she did not want to risk coming across someone they knew. So he/she started using a similar bar in a nearby town. Over time, Toni became very popular with the clientele in that bar and there were a number of men that had snogged and groped this very attractive lady and a few of them had got to insert their penis into Toni's ass.

We are now nearly up to date, and Toni, looking ravishing, was cruising not too far from her home when to her horror she saw a workmate approaching from the other direction. The workmate was Greg Akers who was a similar age to Anthony and as the gap between them closed Toni started to panic a bit. She put her head down and hoped that Greg ignored her but, although married, Greg had an eye for the ladies and he looked at the attractive woman as they passed each other.

Greg did a sort of double-take before saying, "Tony, Tony is that you?"

Toni froze and could not respond even if she/he wanted to.

"Tony, it is you isn't it?" Insisted the confused Greg.

Toni got her voice back and blurted, "Greg, please don't tell anyone," as she blushed as only a woman could.

"No, no, I won't tell anyone, you look fucking gorgeous," said the workmate.

"Don't take the piss, Greg," said the slightly trembling Toni.

"I am not taking the piss, you do look gorgeous... look at that if you don't believe me," said Greg indicating the pronounced bulge in his trousers.

Toni was mesmerised because although whilst dressed many a bulge had been induced in a man's trousers, this was the first time that one had been induced in a workmate.

"Tony, you should know that I dress too but I never look as good as you," confessed Greg.

"Really, you dress? But you are married!" Said a shocked Toni.

"Yes, but so are you married, sort of," said Greg but by now another couple was approaching so, without further words, Toni and Greg continued their journeys in opposite directions.

Greg, however, was so turned on that he went into a nearby clump of trees and relieved his erection with a series of fast jerks.

The next day at work, Anthony and Greg were both a bit subdued and unsure what to say about the previous evening although they both had the feeling that something had to be said. At lunchtime, they got together although there was still a feeling of confusion and embarrassment.

"Well, last night was a night of surprises wasn't it?" Said Greg at last.

"Yes, you will not tell anyone, will you?" Insisted Anthony.

"No of course not mate. I have got my secrets too haven't I?"

"Yes, I had no idea," replied Anthony.

"Obviously, you really did look gorgeous, though," confirmed Greg.

"I still think you are taking the piss," said Anthony.

"Hardly, because after we parted I went into the woods and had a wank," confided Greg.

Anthony was not sure whether to believe him but any further discussion was curtailed by the arrival of another workmate.

At the end of the working day, Greg approached Anthony and said, "I have been thinking. Perhaps we could get together dressed? If you want to, of course."

Although Toni had frequently been in the company of other crossdressers and transvestites she had never been with one on a one to one basis.

"Well, I am not sure. You mean we just get dressed, or do you have anything else in mind?" said Anthony.

"I have never had sex whilst dressed but seeing you last night really turned me on. I don't know what I mean, really."

"I have been fucked by men several times but none of them was dressed and none of them was someone that I knew," said Anthony.

"We do not have to have sex, just get dressed and maybe see what happens," said Greg.

"Okay, but where and when?" Asked Anthony.

"My wife is away this weekend so I was wondering if I could come to your house?" Asked Greg.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

"Um, yes sure, but I am still not convinced that it is a good idea."

Good idea or not Greg, dressed as a male but complete with a large suitcase, arrived at Anthony's house. Although Anthony was often Toni when at home, he decided to be in male attire for his guest's arrival. The two men had a swift drink before going to separate bedrooms to get dressed. 

"Take as long as you need, just give me a knock when you are done," said Anthony.

Anthony had far more experience of becoming Toni than Greg did of becoming Gina, which was the name that he liked to think of himself as when dressed. Greg had told Anthony that Gina was his girly name.

Toni was admiring herself in the full-length mirror and looking at how the tight skirt hugged her buttocks and how the blue eye shadow looked just perfect, as did the blonde wig.

Greg changed his mind several times before being happy that Gina had arrived and was pleased with just how feminine and sexy she looked. Feeling a mixture of apprehension and sexual arousal, Gina tapped on the closed bedroom door.

"Come in," said a soft voice from within.

Gina entered and each of the two occupants of the room gazed at the other.

"Fuck, you look amazing Toni," said Gina.

"You don't look so bad yourself, honey," replied Toni, surprised at just how sexy Gina looked.

For a moment, they were both motionless as they were unsure exactly what to do next. But then Toni, as the hostess, took a couple of steps towards her guest and gave her a light kiss on the lips. The two giggled in a girly way and then started stroking the other's arms and chests.

They could both feel their penises hardening rapidly in their panties but at this stage, neither was too sure about how far to go sexually.

"Give us a twirl, love," said Gina and as Toni twirled Gina touched her bottom which brought a bit more girly giggling.

The two stood close together looking into heavily made-up eyes and then seemingly by mutual agreement, their faces came together and a long, passionate tongue swapping kiss ensued. Both girls now had fully erect cocks which were rubbing against each other through panties and skirts.

"How far do you want to go?" Asked Toni breathlessly after the snogging finished.

"All the way, if you want to?" Replied Gina.

"Yep, I have got vaseline and condoms ready," said Toni.

"You slut," laughed Gina.

"I need to get into your panties," said Toni as she undid and pulled down Gina's skirt.

Now Toni had seen a few erect penises over the last twelve months or so, but the one inside the black lace panties that she was gazing at was as big as any of them. Toni kissed Gina's cock through the thin material and Gina sighed in delight. Toni stood and soon her skirt was down and another pair of panties stretched by a large erect cock was on display.

More kissing followed and hands were inside panties and erect cocks and bare buttocks were stroked. Toni was then on her knees and removing Gina's cock from her panties and locking her lips on it. Toni had sucked many a cock and was soon sending Gina crazy with the work that she was doing with lips and tongue.

"Fuck, Toni, this is so fucking good," said Gina who was now squirming as Toni played with her balls whilst sucking and licking her cock.

After a while of this Gina announced, "Oh god, I am going to cum."

This caused Toni to momentarily remove her lips from Gina's prick to almost whisper, "Do it."

With Toni's lips now back on the throbbing penis, Gina shot spurt after spurt of spunk into her throat. Toni took and swallowed every drop before standing and giving Gina a long deep kiss. Gina had never given head before but she was promptly on her knees with Toni's erect cock in her mouth and was licking, sucking and stroking it to the best of her ability and was taking Toni towards ejaculation.

"Let's sixty-nine," suggested Toni and soon she was on top with her cock back in Gina's mouth and was again bringing Gina's previously softened cock back to full erection with her mouth.

Toni felt her spunk rising and thought that she should warn Gina, "Baby, I am going to shoot soon," but that did not deter Gina who kept sucking and promptly took a mouth full of Toni's semen. She did not manage to swallow it all but took most of it and felt pleased with herself.

Gina's cock had been played so well by Toni's mouth that she was again not too far from cumming.

"Do you want to fuck me now, Gina?" asked Toni who, on getting confirmation, fetched the lubricant and contraceptive and handed them to her guest.

Toni was on the bed, arse in the air, as Gina teased her hole before spreading vaseline in and around it and then loosening it with a couple of fingers. Toni had by now taken a few cocks up the arse and Gina's condom encased one was now at the entrance.

Gina, who as a male had sometimes fucked his wife in the arse, slowly eased in and soon built up a rhythm. Toni sometimes ejaculated whilst being fucked and was getting close to it now as Gina's cock slid in and out. On this occasion, Toni did not cum with a cock in her ass but with a loud groan, Gina filled her condom with spunk.

With Gina being an anal virgin it took a bit of work before Toni's condom covered penis entered her but Toni then gave her a good fucking from the front with her legs on Toni's shoulders. Gina actually came again just before Toni emptied spurt after spurt of semen into the condom.

"Well that was fun," laughed Gina after they had regained their breath.

"It certainly was, we must do it again sometime," said Toni.

There was little doubt that they would indeed do it again sometime.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments