Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina and Me - Part 2

"Tina and I were all dressed up - now where would we "go"?"

9
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

We kissed deeply, my tongue twining around Tina's, as our nylon-clad bodies gently rubbed against each other. My dick was rock hard, pressing thru my tight panties, dripping with pre-cum, leaving a faint trail on her nightgown.

I also realized I had to pee. Badly.

"Say, uh, I have to go take care of something," I said. "I gotta pee."

"No fair!" she said with a playful pout. "I have to go too!"

Really? Was this going to come out now, too?

Tina had, for as long as I'd known her, used an odd turn of phrase on many occasions: she would say something like, "They were so close they practically peed together." The first few times she said it, I thought nothing of it. But after a while, I kind of made note of it. Also, on several other occasions, she had mentioned how pee was "practically sterile." Curious.

This had made me wonder if she was into something a little kinky, herself. I felt emboldened to try something.

"OK, then, come with me," I said as I took her hand.

The bathroom was just outside the bedroom, behind a 'pocket door'. I led her into the bathroom and slid the door closed behind us. I drew her towards me and gave her another deep French kiss as I pondered what to do. I hadn't really planned this, but what the heck...

I continued to embrace her as I turned myself around, backing up to the toilet. Fortunately, the lid was up and the seat was down, so I slowly lowered myself into the seat as I slid my hands down her lacy slip, feeling her naked body under the sleek nylon, kissing first her neck, then her small but perky tits, the nipples of which were at full attention. Her nipples were the perfect size: biteable little pencil eraser-sized nubs. I gave her a couple gentle nibbles, which I knew drove her crazy, as I sat on the toilet. She was standing in front of me, but given her height, that was perfect for me to nuzzle her tits. But I wanted to see if I was right.

"Turn around," I said firmly. She closed her eyes and twirled in place, leaving me with my hands on her hips, staring down at her perfect little boyish butt. "Sit down," I said.

She slowly lowered herself into my lap. The nylon of her slip rubbed with satisfying friction as she settled onto my lap. I moved my legs slightly apart, so my throbbing dick wouldn't get totally crushed, as she dropped her ass onto me. She only weighed one hundred pounds or so, so this was quite comfortable. She snuggled her rear against my dick, and her lower spine pressed back against my bladder. I reached around and cupped her breasts, nuzzling her neck, putting my tongue in her ear.

"You still have to pee?" I whispered. "Go ahead."

She said nothing. I couldn't tell if she was shocked, or didn't hear me, or was thinking. Until I heard a little moan, and then my name, very faintly.

At the same time, I felt a warm rush in my crotch. It spread down my legs and dripped down off my inner thighs, and made a gentle tinkling sound as it fell into the bowl. I could hear her breath sharpen, quick little gasps as she tried to maintain some control over her bladder, prolonging the fun. After a few seconds, the flow subsided.

EvaSey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaSey

I had thought about trying to pee, too, but I had such a raging boner that there was no way that was going to happen. I just held onto her as the stream increased, then ebbed, leaving a warm layer of wet satin between us.

I gently kissed her neck as we sat there, wondering what the heck just happened. We sat for a couple of minutes until things started cooling down a bit, which was not so comfy. But I was still hot as hell. My dick had gotten a little limp, so I thought maybe there was a chance I could pee, too.

"Stand up," I told her. She did, and a slight trickle of pee ran down her butt into my lap, further soaking the thigh-high stockings on my legs. Her eyes were closed, and in the dim morning light, I could see her lacy white full slip clinging to her wet legs. But she wasn't dripping all that much.

"Come here," I said as I stood and embraced her again. Then I took a short step to my left, and into the combination bathtub/shower stall. I held her as I backed into the tub, and gave her one last kiss. I let her go and stood up straight. I was still wearing all the clothing that she'd put on me, and my wig, and as she stood facing me, she slowly opened her eyes. I could feel my dick going limp with embarrassment, but at least that meant that I could maybe pee now. I slid my hand under the hem of my wet chemise, into my sopping panties, and pulled my dick and balls out. I rubbed her pee into my crotch, and before I could get too hard, I tried to piss.

It came slowly at first, but within seconds I was spewing a small trickle into the air, straight up a few inches, into my cupped hands, across my belly, onto the nighty I was wearing. The pee cascaded down the silky fabric and ran down my stocking-clad legs. I heard Tina let out a little gasp, and she leaned forward to also stroke my dick and balls as the liquid continued to stream down my body.

I moaned as I felt her one little hand around my penis, and the other cupping my balls. She gave a few strokes as I leaned over to drop a wad of spit into her hands, as she continued to stroke. I came within seconds; my ejaculations aren't nearly as projectile as some guy's, and my thick sperm simply oozed out of my wet dick and into her hands. She continued to stroke a few slow, final pumps as I nearly fell to the floor with amazed exhaustion. I steadied myself by leaning over to her, and we gave each other a long, searching French kiss as the silence of the morning surrounded us.

I could only imagine what other adventures lay ahead of us.

Published 
Written by MrsOdellsDaughter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments