Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina and me

"I didn't know how much Tina did or didn't know..."

40
13 Comments 13
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

"Dang, I don't have any clean underwear!" I said out loud.

"Want to wear mine?" Tina asked.

I didn't know what to say. Tina and I had been together for only a few months, but things were going well; she had just moved some of her belongings into my house and was staying over almost every night. Did she know more than I thought? How could she?

Maybe she'd gone through my dresser drawers and found the girly clothes I kept there or looked way in the back of the closet where my three dresses hung.

I had let a few of my past girlfriends know about my "hidden desires" but none of them had taken it well; I didn't want Tina to think less of me, or maybe even laugh at me, so I hadn't let on. Or had I?

What the hell. Stay cool, but let's see where this goes. 

"Could I?"

"Sure," she said. "Which ones do you want?"

I punted, "You choose," I said with a smile.

She got off the futon where she had been waiting to get up as I finished dressing from our waking up this morning, and came to the dresser we shared. She opened her drawer and rummaged around for a second.

"You want something tight and skimpy?" she grinned. How did she know?

"That looks nice," I replied quietly. Tina took the panties - we both were small, with twenty-eight-inch hips, if that - and opened them up. She bent down, her head brushing past my now-stirring penis, and held them open in front of my toes. I slowly stepped one foot in, then the other. She looked up into my face as she slowly dragged the striped pink panties up my nearly-hairless legs. Had that been a clue for her? She surely had noticed that I kept my body hair to a minimum; I'm not a super-hairy guy, to begin with, and even when I don't fully shave my body hair I do keep myself well "manscaped" and trimmed. I was in the "trimmed" state these days.

"That feels nice, too," I said gently, as she brought them up to my dick. She snugged the panties up against my cock and balls, then reached around behind to make sure they hugged my ass, too.

"I'll say," she said as she ran her hands across my panty-clad bottom. She stepped close to me and offered her lips up to kiss me. I bent down - she is much shorter than I am - and we locked lips. I felt her lips part and her tongue come out to play. We French kissed for a minute, during which my penis became fully erect, popping out of the panties.

"Oh," she said, "Something's not right here. How can we keep this in place better?" She turned back to her dresser drawer and pulled out a short chemise, red with white trim. "This should work."

She rolled the satiny material into a tube and lifted it up; I had to lean over for her to start it over my head, brushing down my shoulders my slightly-hairy body. It clung to my body, tight against my chest, looser at the waist, with the lace coming to my mid-thigh. Sure enough, my erect dick was held tightly against my body, the outline clear, pointing to the sky - and pointing to Tina's mouth. She leaned over and gave my dick a quick kiss through the red velvet of the slip. A moist dot of pre-cum darkened the area at the tip of my member along with a trace of her saliva.

KiraPopsss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraPopsss

Tina said, "that looks very nice, but you need something on your legs. Dark or light?" Did she remember that I had a pair of white thigh-high stocking in that drawer? The answer became clear as she leaned over and opened up my "secret drawer" - yes, she knew! "Light, I guess." She went right to the pair of nylons amongst all the other, uh, goodies. I felt my head start to spin as I watched her bundle up one stocking, rolling it into a little doughnut. "Lift your foot," she said, so I did. She unrolled the stocking up my leg, smoothing it out and tugging the top under the lower edge of my chemise. I was still wobbly as she did the same with the other stocking, and then she stood back and looked at me.

"You're cute!" she said with a smile. "But your hair...." 

Oh... my... god. She knows about my wig. I keep it in a box in the closet; she must have been in there, too. But I beat her to it - I turned and quickly grabbed the wig box and opened it. She smiled and watched as I fluffed the wig, turned it over, leaned my head into it, and stood up as I tugged it into place.

"Yes, that's it!" she giggled. "Give us a kiss!"

As I bent down to kiss her, the long brown hair on either side of my head flopped down into her face. We kissed through the strands, letting my long hair mingle with her short black hair. As I leaned into her, I could feel my rock-hard dick pressing against the velvet of my slip through my panties. She ground her stomach against my dick, her small but perfect tits pressing into my lower ribs. She was still in the bra and panties she had slept in.

"It's not fair you're dressed so pretty and I'm not!" she joked. She bent to her dresser drawer and rummaged around for a few seconds. She stood up with a lacy white full slip that I didn't know she had. She slid it over her head and stood for me to admire. "There, now we are both pretty," she said. She leaned back into me.

As our bodies touched, I could feel the satiny materials sliding between us and hear them softly rustling as we ground into each other, our hands probing every part, pulling us closer as we mashed our tongues together. I nearly came when she said "I can tell you like this! We'll have to make a regular thing out of it!"

 

To Be Continued...

 

 

(c)2020 MrsODellsDaughter

This story is dedicated to the memory of Tina. The first two sentences actually happened, but I was too afraid to take it further. Tina and I drifted apart after a few months, and a few years later she died of breast cancer. I'll never know what might have happened if only.....


 

 

Published 
Written by MrsOdellsDaughter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments