Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lakehouse

"How I Became My Neighbor’s Girlfriend"

144
35 Comments 35
6.3k Views 6.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

I’m married and we have two houses. One is in a suburb of Chicago and the other is on a lake in Wisconsin. When we first bought it, we went frequently. We became friends with the only neighbors, Jim and Barb. We had a good time with them, but after two years, it became clear that their marriage was on the rocks. Shortly, they got a divorce.

After that, the three of us would get together, but it wasn’t the same. Jim is a tall, handsome, ex-football player. After Barb left, he was always flirting with my wife, Rita. She clearly enjoyed the attention. She was always talking about how good-looking he was, and how manly he was. Then Rita went to work for a real estate firm. She was good at it and was soon making very good money. As a realtor, though, she had to work weekends. This led to her rarely coming to the lake house because of her weekend commitments. Rita knew I liked going and encouraged me to go on weekends. At the same time, perhaps because of the divorce, or perhaps because Rita wasn’t coming up, Jim only came rarely.

This situation ended up working out for me. I had crossdressed before we were married. I liked it and thought I looked very good as a female. But after I met Rita, I stopped. But the desire to do it had returned. I had told Rita how I had dressed in my teens, but when I told her the desire had returned, she wasn’t happy about it. She asked if I had been secretly dressing. I admitted I had. She told me she just couldn’t imagine seeing me dressed as a woman. To try to convince her to let me dress around the house, she let me dress for her. She told me she was surprised that I looked so good. “You do makeup better than me,” she snickered.

She even admitted that I was “passable.” But then she told me she didn’t want to see it again. She told me to forget about it, that it was just a passing desire. She told me I should try to be more like “our neighbor, Jim.” She also told me that if I didn’t get rid of the female things, she would leave me “for a real man,” as she put it. I told her I would.

But, of course, I didn’t.

That’s where the situation at the lake house comes in. It was the perfect place to be the girl I wanted to be. Instead of getting rid of everything, I secretly moved it all to my shop at the lake house. As time went on, I amassed a complete feminine wardrobe. Instead of tools, my large tool closet was filled with dresses, skirts, blouses, lingerie, high heels, and wigs.

I would arrive on Friday afternoon, take a shower, and shave, including my legs. I’d put on a bra, panties, a waist clincher with garters attached to lace-topped stockings. I had silicone forms to put in my size 36D bra cups. Then I’d go to the mirror and do my makeup. I’d carefully pin in a wig. I’d pick out a dress, or maybe a skirt and blouse. Finally, I would put on a pair of heels from my collection.

While Rita had confirmed I was passable, I’d never been with anyone while dressed other than her. I’d fantasize about it. I’d fantasize about being with a man who would treat me as a woman. I'd think about sucking a big cock, practicing with a big dildo I’d bought. I’d stay dressed most of the weekend, even sleeping in a negligee.

This became a routine. The exception was if Jim was there. His visits had become infrequent following the divorce. Sometimes he’d only come on Saturday and cut the lawn, and then leave early Sunday. I’d have to quickly change, leaving on my feminine lingerie, and go over and say hello. We might have a drink, but we didn’t have much in common. He once even said, “Don’t get me wrong, but we’re really different. I mean you’re kind of effeminate. Does Rita mind that?” I didn’t know what to say. Of course, there I was, wearing a bra and panties under my sweatshirt and jeans. Then I’d go back and redo my makeup and put on a dress. I really couldn’t feel insulted.

As his visits became more and more infrequent, I’d usually got to spend the weekend en femme.

This particular weekend, I arrived late Friday afternoon. As had become my routine, I put on a bra, panties, a garter belt, and lace-top hose. I simply couldn’t wait to do that. Then I put my jeans and a sweatshirt on until I was sure Jim wasn’t coming. It got dark. I waited a while, regularly looking out the window at his house, which was about a hundred feet away. He had always arrived by six. It was six-thirty. Sill dark at his place.

One more glance out the window and I headed to the bathroom to do my makeup and put on a wig.

Twenty minutes later, I slipped on a new form-fitting blue sweater dress I had recently ordered. A pair of three-inch pumps and I was fully femme. I walked out and looked out the window. Jim’s house was dark. I stepped outside and decided to go for a short walk down the empty road. I felt good, hearing my heels tap along the sidewalk. A car or two went by.

I turned and walked back. As I approached my house, I saw lights on at Jim’s house. “Oh, shit,” I uttered.

I walked as quietly as I could down the sidewalk leading to my front door. “Damn heels,” I thought as I tapped along. I had to cross an open area before I got to my house. I looked over. I didn’t see Jim in the house, but I could see that the television was on. I walked as quickly as my three-inch heels would carry me.

I was about ten feet from the door when I heard Jim’s voice. “Oh, hello Rita.” He was briskly walking towards me. “Um, oh sorry, you’re not Rita. I’m Jim, Sam and Rita’s neighbor.”

He walked right up to me. He towered over me. He looked at me quizzically. Then he smiled. “Well, aren’t you the pretty little lady? Well, this explains why you weren’t insulted when I said you were effeminate.” He laughed.

I started to speak. “Uh, Jim, let me explain.”

“God, you even sound like a woman. There’s no need to explain. A while back, I was taking out the trash late one Saturday night and I thought I caught a glimpse of an attractive woman through your window. I wasn’t snooping, I assure you. I thought she might be a female guest using your place. But then the next day, I realized you were here alone. I put two and two together. I figured you had a secret hobby.”

“I guess the secret is out,” I said.

“Sam, I’m not going to tell anyone. I’m very discrete. I’m sure we can work something out.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Do you mind if I come in? We can discuss it.”

“Might as well. It’s chilly.”

We came into the living room.

“Now, let me see you in the light. Wow, you look nice. You really look like a woman. Actually, a very pretty woman. Amazing.”

I didn’t know whether to be embarrassed or pleased. “You really think so?” I replied with a shy smile.

“Yes, you really do. Please just relax. How about a glass of wine?”

“Sure. I’ll get a bottle. White or red?”

“White, please. I turned and walked to the kitchen, returning with two glasses.

“I must say, you certainly walk like a woman. Very sexy in those heels. So may I ask you some questions?”

“Sure,” I replied.

“First off, do you have a female name you go by when dressed like this?”

I smiled as I poured the wine. “Yes. It’s Sharon.”

“Cute name. May I call you that?” Jim responded.

“If you like,” I smiled.

We sat and sipped our wine.

“How long have you been doing this?”

I explained how I did it as a teen and then started doing it again about a year ago.

“Does Rita know?”

“Well, I told her a while ago, but she didn’t have a good reaction. She made me promise not to do it. But, obviously, I didn’t stop. Obviously, I would really appreciate it if we could keep this between us.”

Jim smiled. “I’ll make a deal with you. I promise not to tell Rita, or anyone, provided you do something for me.”

“Like what?” I said warily.

He smiled. “Well Sharon, I’m not seeing anyone right now, and I think it would be nice to have a girlfriend when I visit the lake. So, I think you should be my girlfriend.”

I was stunned. I had never been with a man, and now he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

“Um, I’m a little overwhelmed, Jim. I’m not sure I know what you mean.”

“What I mean is, as long as you are a good girl, this will be our little secret.”

“Do I have a choice?” I asked plaintively.

“Of course. You can refuse, but then Rita might find out. Or you can continue enjoying your femininity with a nice guy like me.” Jim smiled wickedly.

I timidly responded, “Okay, Jim. I guess I’m your new girlfriend.” While I may have appeared upset, I was tingling with excitement.

“Good girl. Now come over here.”

I did as instructed. He grabbed me and kissed me. I was stunned. He held me firmly against his muscular body. Our mouths opened. I felt his tongue in my mouth. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

“Hey, let’s go out,” he blurted. “How about pizza?”

“Are you serious?”

“Absolutely. You look great. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t think everyone would think you’re a woman.”

“Okay, if you think so, but let me freshen my lipstick,” I smiled.

My feelings were a jumble. On the one hand, I was nervous, even scared. On the other, I was thrilled to be treated as a woman by a tall, handsome man.

We drove to a nearby bar on a lake that Rita and I had gone to a few times. A few men at the bar turned and looked at us and smiled.

We took seats at the end of the bar.

“Good evening sir, ma’am. What can I get you?”

We both ordered a glass of red wine and a pizza.

I had a surprisingly nice time.

After we had finished the pizza, I excused myself and went to the Ladies' room for the first time in my life. As I sat and peed, I realized that I loved being a woman. I put on fresh lipstick and went back to the bar. When I returned, Jim was talking to three guys. As I walked up, Jim turned and introduced me to them. “Sharon, these are my poker buddies. We used to get together on Saturday evenings for a friendly game. And we’re getting together tomorrow for old-time sake. They introduced themselves. One commented on how attractive I was.

Another said, “Jim tells us you’ll be serving us tomorrow evening. That’s nice of you.”

I just smiled and looked at Jim. He winked.

When they left, I asked what that was about.

“It’ll be nice to have a girl serving us drinks and snacks. You’ll enjoy it.”

“Thanks, but no thanks,” I said firmly.

“Sharon, be a good girl. After all, I’ve already snapped a couple of photos of you as you walked to the Ladies' room. I’m sure Rita would like to see them. Now, please just enjoy this opportunity.”

“I guess I don’t have a choice.”

“That’s a good girl.”

When we got back to our houses, I turned to go to mine.

“Sharon, come in for a nightcap.”

“I’m tired, Jim.”

“Just a few minutes.”

I reluctantly went into his house. He got a bottle of wine and poured two glasses.

We took a sip. “To my beautiful, new girlfriend.”

I smiled.

“Okay, one more thing.”

“What’s that, Jim?

Without a word, he sat back and undid his belt. He pulled down his pants and took out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was semi-erect.

I just stared, a bit shocked.

“I assume you want this.”

“I, I, I don’t know, Jim.”

But I did know. I wanted his huge cock in my girly mouth.

“Be a good girl. Get on your knees and satisfy your man.”

I felt I had no option. I also realized I was living out my fantasy. I knelt as told. I opened my mouth wide. “God, this is huge,” I thought. I took Jim into my mouth. He became rock-hard. I had only done this with the dildo, but it seemed natural to be doing this. I began sliding his massive rod into my mouth. My lips were stretched. I could only get half its length in before I choked. I grabbed the base with my right hand and jerked him while sucking away. I took my left hand and gently fondled his large hanging sac. He groaned.

“Oh, Sharon. Good girl.”

I was surprised how much I was enjoying giving my first blow-job. I found myself licking the entire shaft. I took his large balls into my mouth. I felt my own little cock stiffen in my panties.

I returned to sucking, gradually getting more of him into my mouth. Suddenly, Jim grabbed my head with both hands. At the same time, he pushed his cock deep into my mouth. Luckily, I had a hand around the base of his stiff shaft, avoiding a choking reflex. I felt a warm, forceful squirt hit the back of my throat. My mouth filled. Jim loosened his grip, which allowed me to pull back and swallow. A few more spurts of cum, and I swallowed again. Then I instinctively licked his softening cock clean and kissed the big mushroom head.

“That was incredible. I think you’ll be a great girlfriend. Did you enjoy sucking my big cock?”

I hesitated. “Yes, Jim. I did.”

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

”Good. I think you’ll be doing it often. Well, I’m tired. After you’re dressed tomorrow, give me a call and come over so we can discuss the poker game. I’ll want to see what outfits you can wear, so you’ll be modeling for me.”

I just smiled and nodded. What choice did I have?

The next morning, I got up early and put on my lingerie, did my makeup, and put on a bright pink and green flower print dress. I slipped on my wig. I looked in the mirror. I was ready.

I called Jim on my cell.

“Hi, Sharon. Listen, I just woke up. Could you bring me a cup of coffee?”

I had made some, so I told him I’d be right over.

The door was unlocked and I went in and went to his bedroom.

“Good morning, Hon. You look great. Pretty dress.”

I smiled and handed him the cup of coffee.

“Are you excited about tonight?”

“I’m not sure. What are you expecting from me?”

“I want you to be a beautiful hostess. You can bring us snacks, and make sure we have drinks.”

“I’m sure I can do that.”

“And there is something else they’ll expect.”

“What’s that, Jim?”

“First, let me tell you about previous poker gatherings. All these guys are married. So, a few times in the past, I’ve, shall I say, enlisted the services of a professional.”

“You mean a call girl?” I asked.

“Well yes.” Jim smiled.

“So your friends think I’m a call girl?”

“No. I told them you’re my new girlfriend.”

“That’s a relief. I was concerned that they’d all want to do me.” I giggled.

“Oh no. But the girls in the past gave each of them a blow-job. I’d like you to do the same. You really are a wonderful cock-sucker.”

“I assume you’re joking.”

“Not at all. These guys don’t get that at home. And I kind of hinted this party would be like past ones. Anyway, it’s obvious you love doing it.”

“Geez, Jim. You want me to suck off three guys?”

“Only if they want it.” Jim smiled. “Come on. I know you want to.”

I had fantasized about sucking a group of men. The idea was even getting me aroused. “Can I think about it,” I demurely asked.

“Of course. But I know you will. By the way, as long as you’re here, take care of this, would you?”

With that, he pulled back the sheet and exposed a raging hard-on.

“Really, Jim?”

“You can just give me a handjob.”

What a slut I had allowed myself to become. But, I was getting to like it.

I gripped his huge member and began stroking.

“Ah, that feels good. I’m really glad I caught you. I think I’ll be here more often now.”

We discussed the evening as I continued to stroke his cock.

“I’m going to cum soon. Would you mind finishing it in your mouth, so I don’t make a mess?”

I continued stroking but took him in my mouth. In two minutes Jim grunted and let loose a torrent of warm jizz. “God, this guy is a cum factory,” I thought as he filled my mouth. I swallowed.

“Thanks, sweetie. You’re the best. I’m going to take a shower. Then I’m going to come over and you can model some outfits for me. We need to decide what you should wear tonight.”

“Okay, Honey. I’ll see you in a bit.”

When I got to the house, I received a call from Rita. She asked what I’d been up to, and I told her that Jim was there and that he had invited me to a poker party that evening with a bunch of his friends.

“Oh, that should be fun. I can only imagine what a bunch of men playing poker talk about.”

“I’m not sure how much I’ll play. I’d just lose money,” I said.

“No, you should play. Just don’t blow too much.”

I almost laughed out loud at that comment. “I’ll try not to, Hon.”

Rita told me that she had showings all day Sunday and that if I wanted to come back Monday morning, it was fine with her. “Make sure to tell him I said hello. He really is a handsome man. I’m a little jealous.”

Jim came over. I modeled four different outfits for him. He liked me in a simple, long-sleeved black dress.

“Wear that. It shows off your tits. And I like those high heels. The guys are coming at seven, so come over about five. We can set things up.”

I did my makeup a little heavier than usual. I slipped on a gaff. I didn’t want the guys to see a bulge.

“You look fabulous,” Jim said as I entered his house. He showed me the bar, and we set out snacks.

“I think we’re all set. I told the guys that you are very open-minded and enjoy pleasing men.”

“I told them you’re my girl, but that you understand that men have needs.” He smiled. “Look, I know you like sucking cock. You’ve given me the best blow-job I’ve ever had. So enjoy it.”

“Is that true, Jim? I gave you the best one?” I asked.

“Absolutely. In fact, this is making me horny. So, why don’t you give me one now before the guys get here.”

Jim opened his belt and pulled down his pants. No more resistance. I knew my role.

I got on my knees and took his stiffening cock in my mouth. I realized I loved sucking his big cock.

“Good girl. Do your thing.”

As I was sucking his giant rod, Jim said, “This is good practice for you. I’m pretty sure all the guys have smaller dicks than me. Suck on my balls a little. I like that. God, you’re good.”

I was sucking his cock when his phone rang. He told me not to stop. He reached down, took his phone out of his pocket, and answered it. I continued to suck.

“Oh hi, Rita.” I looked up wide-eyed, his cock in my mouth. He mouthed the words “Don’t stop.” Here I was sucking on my neighbor’s cock, while he was talking to my wife. Somehow, I found that incredibly erotic. I sucked harder.

“Oh, I see. So Shar, I mean Sam, told you about our poker gathering. Yes, he’s here. He was nice enough to come over and help me get ready. Actually, he’s doing something for me right now. They continued chatting when suddenly Jim said, “Rita, hold on a second.” He silenced his phone. Then he grunted loudly as he shot his load in my mouth. He went back to his phone

“Sorry, Rita. I had to sneeze.”

He shot another spurt of semen. “How about I have him call you? I think he’s almost finished the job I asked him to do. “

Another spurt. “Yeah, I’d love to see you too.” He clicked off.

One more shot of cum.

He looked down at me, his penis still in my mouth. He smiled. “Your wife guessed you were here. She has a question about the garage door opener. By the way, we should do that again. It was really erotic talking to your wife while cumming in your mouth.”

“Okay, Sharon. Fix your lipstick, and call your wife.“

I looked up and smiled as he pulled his softening cock out of my mouth. “I’m pretty sure no one has said that to me before.”

We both laughed hysterically.

Jim looked at me. “Sharon, I’m glad we met.”

“Me too, Jim.” I stood up and we kissed.

“Listen. You don’t have to blow everyone tonight. It’s up to you.”

“Thanks, Jim. I appreciate that. But, it wouldn’t be fair since they are obviously expecting me to. From what you’ve told me, they all need it. So let’s get ready.”

Jim and I set up the bar. I got the snacks ready. Jim turned to me. “I’m really getting to like you. I think I’m going to start coming every weekend.”

I smiled. “I assume you meant that to have a double meaning.” We both laughed.

Jim took me in his arms. We kissed passionately.

“Okay, Honey. I need to put on fresh lipstick. The guys will be here soon.”

Within fifteen minutes, the first guest, Dave, arrived. I let him in.

“Hi, Sharon. It’s great to see you again. I hope it’s okay that I’m early. Jim, can I talk to you privately for a second?”

“Sure, Dave. Sharon, why don’t you get Dave a beer?”

When I returned, Jim spoke. “Sharon, he has a business issue he wants to discuss with me. But he tells me that his wife has been out of town for two weeks, and he’s so horny he doesn’t think he can concentrate on poker. Maybe you could help him out?”

I looked at Dave and smiled. “Of course, Hon.” I went to Dave a stuck my tongue in his ear. At the same time, I reached down and felt a stiff bulge in his pants. “Dave, let’s go out to the patio. Sharon can take care of you while we talk about that issue. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.”

“It’s okay with me,” Dave smiled.

We went out and they took a seat on the comfy lawn chairs.

Jim handed me a chair pad. “Here Honey. You can kneel on this.”

I knelt between Dave’s legs and unzipped his pants. I pulled down his Jockeys and up popped a completely stiff boner. It was not bad, but much shorter and not as thick as Jim’s.

Jim commented. “Gee, Dave. You are horny. I don’t think he’ll last long, Sharon.”

I got to work. First licking his shaft and his balls. Jim and Dave talked about his business as I bobbed in his lap.

“Wow, Jim. She’s good. I’m not going to last.”

“Go ahead. Shoot your load. Sharon loves cum.”

Dave shoved his entire length in my mouth as he released a huge shot of salty semen. He filled my mouth. I kept him in my mouth until he was done. I backed up and swallowed. “Well, Dave. You certainly did need that.”

“Thanks, Sharon. That was great.”

Dave pulled up his pants. I heard the doorbell and told the guys I’d get it.

It was the rest of the poker party - Pat and Sean. They both told me how great I looked and I brought them to the patio.

Jim suggested I get that drink and that we go inside to play poker.

I made sure they all had drinks and regularly filled the snack plates. Jim suggested I give each guy a shoulder massage. While I was doing so, Jim told Pat and Sean that I had already taken care of Dave and that if they needed a break, “Sharon would be happy to help you relax.”

They both smiled. Sean immediately spoke up. “I could use a little break.”

Jim said, “Honey, why don’t you take Sean out to the patio? It’s a beautiful evening.”

I took Sean’s hand and led him outside. I told him where to sit where Dave had.

“So Sean, what would you like to help you relax?” I smiled.

“Can we talk for a bit?” Sean asked.

“Of course. What do you want to talk about?”

“It’s kind of embarrassing. Can we keep it between us? You just seem so nice.”

“Of course.”

“Okay, but please don’t tell Jim or the other guys.”

“I promise,” I said.

“You’re going to think I’m weird. But I seem to have this strong desire to…” His voice trailed off.

“You can tell me, Sean.”

“I like to wear women’s clothes,” he blurted. “See, I’m weird.”

“Sean, you’re not weird. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“Well, my wife thinks it's really weird. She caught me.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. But a lot of males do it. I bet you make a cute girl. You have nice features, and you’re not very tall.”

“Really, you think so?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I see you’re getting aroused talking about it.” I smiled.

“Yeah, I am. Especially with you.”

“Let me take care of it”

I unzipped his pants. He had a nice cock with a big mushroom head.

“Just sit back and relax.”

I took him in my mouth and began sucking.

“Sharon, can I tell you what my fantasy is?”

I mumbled yes without removing his stiff cock from my mouth.

“I might cum when I tell you.”

I lifted my head. “That’s okay.”

I went back to sucking.

“I fantasize about being dressed like you and doing what you’re doing.”

As he finished his statement, he unloaded in my mouth.

“Oh, Sharon, that was wonderful. Thank you for letting me share my fantasy.”

“You’re welcome. Listen, if you really want to dress, you could come to my place, maybe when Jim isn’t here, and I’ll help you.”

“Really? I’d love that.”

“Do you have a wig, makeup, etcetera?”

“I do, but I’m not good with makeup.”

“I can help you there. We better get back.”

“Okay. It’s our secret, right?”

“Of course.”

“By the way. You give a great blow-job.”

I smiled. “Thanks, I’m getting a lot of practice tonight. I assume Pat wants one.”

We went back in and the game started up again. After a few hands, Pat spoke up. “Sharon. Would you like to join me on the patio?”

“Sure, Pat. I don’t want to leave you out.”

Pat was a big guy like Jim. I told him where to sit. “Take down your pants.”

He did as told. When he pulled off his undershorts, he exposed a very long, still flaccid, penis. I started to play with it and he quickly had a very big erection.

“Wow, Pat. That’s a big one.”

I knelt down and grasped it with two hands. I started giving him a two-handed job while I sucked as much as I could. He was easily ten inches, but not as thick as Jim.

“Oh God, Sharon. You’re incredible. I’m going to cum. Can I cum in your mouth?”

I mumbled my assent without taking my mouth off his rod. I jerked him faster and sucked harder. He stiffened and I was eating my fifth load of semen of the day. I started thinking I was becoming addicted to it. I loved a guy shooting his load into my sissy mouth.

We rejoined the guys. After another hour, the game wrapped up. The guys all thanked me for being such a great hostess.

What a day.

Jim asked, “Did you enjoy sucking all my buds?”

“I did, Jim. It was fun.”

“Good girl. I appreciate you taking care of them. I know they enjoyed it. All three told me it was the best blow-job they had ever gotten.”

“Really? That’s great.”

Well, time for bed. How about bringing me coffee tomorrow morning? And you can relieve my morning wood.”

“Sure, Jim. Be happy to.”

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments