Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The lady in 237 - Conclusion

18
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
976 words 976 words

As his orgasm ebbed Nick pushed himself off the wall and headed to the bathroom to clean off. Once complete he wrapped a large bath towel around himself to look for his clothing. Instead of finding them, he found Candice sitting at the mini-bar waiting for him. He took a seat on the stool next to her and she slid a fresh drink toward him and they once again clinked glasses.

As he watched her drink he still could not see any trace of a male in the female next to him. As they drank in silence Nick cursed himself for not leaving when the truth had been revealed to him and blamed his lust and curiosity that made him stay and become a willing participant in what followed.

"You OK? You're awfully quiet," Candice stated.

"I'm OK," Nick responded which was a lie. "How are you holding up?” he questioned the stunning dark-haired female.

"I'm fantastic and relieved. You were so hard and turned on I thought for sure that you were going to throw me on the bed and take me against my will which is my greatest fear,” Candice admitted.

"I would never do anything like that," Nick assured her.

"I know. I sensed that you were a gentleman the moment we met. So why the worried look on your face?" she questioned.

"Normally after banging one of the guests I get dressed and leave and now I am in no hurry to go. So does that make me bi or gay because of what happened?” he asked.

"Is that all? You're neither. It makes you someone willing to explore all that life has to offer," she answered.

Nick began to feel better at her response.

"So how do you get off?" Nick asked.

"The internet and lots of masturbation. Sometimes I don't even bother to undress and shoot my wad in my panties," she replied with a shy smile.

The image of what Candice just told him flooded his mind. He could see her on the bed clad in her sexy lingerie rubbing the lump in her panties and he suddenly found himself getting excited again.

"That seems a little one-sided," he replied as an idea trickled into his mind.

"I make do with it," she replied.

"You shouldn't have to just make due," Nick said as he slipped off his barstool and whipped off his towel.

Candice's eyes fell to the engorge pole that the towel revealed and she felt herself growing hard in her satin panties. Nick then took her by the hands and led her to the mirror where they returned to sucking each other's tongues. Out of the corner of her eyes, Candice could see them and she became even more excited.

Nick then spun her around so she was facing their reflection in the mirror and commenced to rub his hands all over her firm body that was hidden under her nightgown. He then kissed the cheeks, ears, and neck as she had done to him and a small moan of pleasure escaped her lips as he did this.

smileCRYSTAL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileCRYSTAL

Candice watched wide-eyed as Nick untied the belt of her robe and removed it, Now she was standing there in her lingerie and heels as he continued to kiss and stroke her body. She became aware of his rock-hard cock pressing against her panties as he did this and it was a turn-on.

There was a moment of fear for her when his hand strayed to the waistband of her thong and began to slide them down her nylon-clad legs.

‘He's going to try and fuck me in the ass,’ she said to herself and resisted by twisting her body making his task difficult.

Nick must have sensed her fear and stopped.

"I'm not going to try and mount you, please trust me," he said softly.

Candice stopped twisting and allowed him to finish sliding her thong down. She even assisted him by stepping out of it when he reached her heels.

"Put your hands on the wall," he requested and she complied.

Nick then pressed his body against her back as his hand took her tiny cock in it and commenced to masturbate her. Candice was in heaven as no one had ever done this to her. She could feel his warm body against her naked back and his hard and hot cock pressing between her butt cheeks but stopping short of her little pucker.

"Cum for me, pretty lady," Nick repeated between kisses.

Candice moaned out loud and that caused Nick to increase the speed of the hand holding her small cock.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming," she moaned and a second later she shot her load into Nick's hand.

It was a heartbeat later that she heard Nick grunt and felt his warm sticky semen squirt between her butt cheeks. This new sensation added to what she was already feeling caused her knees to buckle and she crumpled to the carpeting with Nick holding her. They laid there for quite some time gently kissing.

Nick eventually got up and helped Candice to her feet and walked her to the bar where she took a seat and downed her drink as Nick began to get dressed.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked and Candice was surprised.

"Do you really want to?" she asked.

"More than you know."

"Then I won't even go to the lounge. I just stay in my room and wait for your call," she answered.

A second later he was out the door and heading to his car. As he drove home he no longer cared about being bi or gay. This was something new and exciting and he wanted as much as he could get.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments