Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin, Chapter II

"I do my best to comfort the two frozen wanderers stumbling through the door."

32
18 Comments 18
16.2k Views 16.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I do not know how long I sat there gazing into the flames and sipping wine in complete peace. The wind outside was far away in my mind, but suddenly a huge bang broke the silence. The door flew open and slammed into the wall. Rain swept through the small cabin and sprayed me with icy cold droplets. I nearly fainted from shock, and the noise from my pounding heart overshadowed the howling of the wind. Two dripping wet, dark figures crouched in the doorway, collapsing on the floor in front of me.

I hurried to my feet and slammed the door shut before helping the two persons sit down on the couch. I didn't spare a thought to how I was dressed. The only thing on my mind was a crystal clear determination to help these two poor travellers. Their faces were cold to the touch and their bodies shivering. The sounds of quick breaths drawn through clenched but clattering teeth filled the small room.

I helped them remove all the wet clothes in a hurry and found thick, woolen blankets to wrap around them as they regained their warmth in front of the fire. For a moment my mind recuperated from the shock and automation and my mind tried to tell me something. Chastity was searching for a way through my determination, but still my instincts to help were to strong.

The next moment the crisis once again desired my attention and when I had made sure that the two men were comfortable, I went to the kitchen to put on a kettle of hot chocolate. I noticed how their eyes followed me as I walked over to the other end of the room, almost feeling their eyes staring at my ass as I stood there. I knew I should be disgusted but rather it felt good to know that they found me attractive.

Both guys greedily gulped down their chocolate and thanked me heartily for my aid. I sat down on the couch next to them, asking where they came from. Their story was similar to mine. They had been caught unaware by the storm and had walked for hours, searching for shelter until finally they managed to see a tiny speck of light through one of the windows. If I had not lit the candles they might have passed the hut by mere yards.

As they talked reality began to sink in. I realised that I was still wearing women's clothing and acting like a woman. Hopefully they had no idea that I actually was something else. Would I be able to keep up the disguise? How would they react if they found out what I was? Chastity pushed past the waning crisis and suddenly I felt quite nervous. I had not considered the possibility of anyone seeing me like this. If so, I never would have found the courage to wear such garments. But at the same time it was incredibly exciting. It was already far too late to turn back. I would have to play along and hope for the best. The thought actually made me a bit horny and I was thankful that I had put on the dress, although it was fairly short.

“Nice cabin you have. We’re so lucky someone was home. I’m not sure any of us would have the strength to knock in the door.”

“I’m just glad I was here to help. Although I must admit it’s not my cabin.” I related my own story about being lost in the storm and stumbling upon this paradise.

“I was utterly soaked and searched for something to wear. All I could find was this dress. Not exactly what I imagined, but I have to be grateful there was anything here at all. And I kind of like it.” I looked down and straightened the dress’ edges along my thighs.

"Then I suppose we too have to be grateful. To you for taking care of us, and to the cabin's owner for leaving those clothes for you." I smiled from the compliment.

"Thank you. I was hoping you wouldn't find it weird."

"On the contrary. I think I speak for both of us when I say that we couldn't have found a more stunning rescuer."

They both looked at me, and I saw their eyes trailing downwards, studying every inch of my body. The obvious attraction towards me made me both frightened and horny. My eyes were unconsciously drawn towards the lap of the nearest boy, covered in the thick blanket, and I thought for an instant that I could see a slight movement down there.

A distant voice in my subconscious told me that this was just too weird. I should be disgusted by their obvious attempt to flatter me. But although my mind was trying to keep calm unknown desires awoke in me. In this situation where I had no choice but to pose as a woman, my mind seemed to be in full tune with my exterior. My imagination filled with the growing member under the blanket made a tingling desire run through me and my heart began beating faster. I could hardly believe myself, being aroused by another man's cock. And to think that it was my own presence that made him horny. The voice in my head seemed to get more and more confused until it decided that it could no longer resist my growing, female urges. There was no longer any reason for me to be appalled by the situation. I considered myself fully as a girl and my body reacted accordingly. I also knew that they saw me the same way.

With new desires awoken I stood up and placed myself between them on the sofa, feeling their bare arms against my own. Carefully I stretched out my hand, pulled one of the blankets aside and closed my fingers around a huge, erect cock. The other hand did the same and my heart was pounding harder and louder than I had ever felt before. Holding two cocks in my hands made me horny as hell. All I wanted to do was to experience how it really was like being a girl.

They both moaned softly as I began stroking the dicks. I knew from my own experience how I liked to be touched, and applied all my knowledge and skill to please them as much as possible. I sat for a while and jerked them both while feeling the surges of desire flow through me. As I looked them both in their eyes I saw that they really were sexually attracted to me. Knowing that I was sexy and feminine enough to seduce two men only increased my arousal. Beneath the dress my own cock was standing erect like a soldier, rising far above the edge of my tiny panties. Looking down at the wonderful sight of the hard penises I was no longer content with just using my hands.

I slowly bent down to one side and approached the glistening tip of the big member. My red painted lips gently kissed him, and a small drop of transparent liquid followed them as I let go. For the first time in my life I felt the taste of another boy on my lips. I was turned on by knowing that I was doing something so completely opposite from all my previous desires. I bowed my head again and let my lips embrace the smooth surface of his penis. The tip of my tongue stroked along the tiny hole, searching for more of his essence.

My entire concentration was focused on exploring the penis with my lips and tongue, and I forgot to continue stroking the other guy whilst I was sucking. My lips and tongue were sliding along the shaft, and I gradually opened my mouth more to let him further in. Saliva was covering the cock as I moved my head up and down on him and caressing him with my tongue. I placed myself on my knees in the sofa to allow myself to blow him more easily and use both hands, not thinking about the other boy still sitting there watching how I sucked his friend. My victim leant his head back and closed his eyes, letting me know without doubt that he was enjoying the treatment immensely.

Suddenly I felt someone lifting my skirt to reveal my clean-shaven ass. I stiffened, immediately aware that my secret was about to be revealed. With panic I let go of the cock and sat up, but the boy behind me did not allow me to. He pushed me back down and grabbed the waistline of my panties, slowly pulling them down over my hips and thighs. I could feel how the fabric cupping my balls slowly let go and surrendered to him.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

He had to be aware of what was hiding between my legs, but still he didn't seem to mind. His hands took a firm hold of my ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing my asshole. I felt something warm and moist touching me behind and realized that a tongue was licking my rear. Saliva trickled down between the buttocks and dripped from my smooth, shaven testicles. My previous fear was turned into arousal as I felt him caressing me. Once again I stuck the cock inside my mouth, sucking more frantically as I was constantly disturbed by the man behind me.

My mind told me that this had gone too far. I had not intended to do anything with the boys, let alone sucking a cock. And now I was being licked behind, well aware of what was coming. I began to resist, although hesitatingly, but suddenly I was interrupted as I felt something hard push against my asshole. Carefully, he inserted a finger and began sticking it in and taking it out in a steady pace. A few moments later, he advanced to two, and then three fingers fucking me in the ass. I loved the feeling. It was not at all how I had imagined. I knew I should be disgusted. A boy was fucking me from behind with his fingers, but in my mind I was no longer a boy myself. I was a girl enjoying the sensual touches by the opposite sex. Why should I not just let myself go and embrace the sensations of the experience. After all, I was still sucking the other boy's cock, and they both knew I was not a girl. I had nothing to hide and they still enjoyed my company to the fullest.

With the wind still whistling past the windows, competing with our panting and low moans, I decided to let go of my restrictions and follow wherever the night would lead me. I knew it was my aroused self that was in control, and that I would never have these thoughts had I not been so incredibly horny.

My caresses of the cock before me continued in tune to the branches lashing at the cabin walls. I stuck it in and out of my mouth while sucking hard on it. My fingers were locked around his lower shaft and balls. My left index finger carefully massaged his asshole. My own ass was now beginning to stretch from the other boy's fingers, and he moved them easily through my opening, allowing me to relax and enjoy the touches. I did not actually feel any throbs of pleasure, but the mere thought of being fingered from behind like a girl made me react with pleasure to his caresses. Suddenly, I felt a change as he exerted his fingers and entered me again. This time it was something bigger and longer. With a gasp I realized that he was penetrating my ass with his cock. He was actually fucking me, and I practically squealed with excitement as I felt the long shaft shove its way deeper and deeper inside my end.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

I screamed as he entered me. As he pressed against the walls in my rear, I tried to relax to allow him further inside me, but my muscles unwillingly tightened around his cock. Slowly, I learned to let go and he began fucking me more easily, pulling himself out and penetrating me again. This time I began to feel strange but delightful sensations as the cock shoved its way deeper into my ass. His movements became more frequent and harder, pushing me forward onto the other boy's cock. In the same pace we all enjoyed the threesome intensely, on a constantly growing spiral of joy and excitement.

I could feel how both the cock in my ass and mouth began to shiver. Blood pumped through the large stakes and suddenly I heard one of them shout as he let himself go in my mouth. I sucked harder, eagerly awaiting his load, longing to taste him and give him what he wanted. I felt him contract heavily, and with great force a surge of semen shot out of his shaft, hitting my palate like a gunshot. Soon after, several waves followed, flooding into my mouth and filling me with his essence. I moaned and kept him inside me as my tonge wallowed in the sea of cum.

In that instant I felt that the other boy was near his climax. He took a firm hold of my waist and began fucking me real hard so that I was thrown forward onto the couch for each strike. I could feel the cock push through my opening time and time over, easily sliding into my rear and further inside. I was so horny that I did not know how to react or feel, I only bit the pillow as he continued his harsh treatment. Moans and yells from both of us mixed with the content breathing of the boy in front of me. His penis had slipped out of my mouth and a few drops of cum trickled down my right cheek. I quickly swallowed the rest before I had to scream out loud with excitement. With my hands free I began touching my own rock hard stake, knowing that I too was close to orgasm. I did not want to soil the couch, and somehow I managed to turn around so that I was lying on my back with my head up against the pillows. The boy was still pounding my ass whilst holding my fishnet clad ankles out to the sides.

"Yes! Fill me! Empty your load inside me!"

The moment he came and I felt his cock explode inside my ass, I screamed out loud and feverishly stroked my own cock until I felt it tremble. It sent its sticky, white semen all the way across my belly. The first squirt landing in the cleavage just between my breasts. I squealed in delight, high on sexual pleasure. The following load landed on my crumpled up dress, soaking it with cum. I tried to wipe up as much as I could and put the fingers into my mouth, mixing it with the semen already there. Still writhing in pleasure, I stuck a hand down between my thighs and touched my lover’s shaft, feeling how it vanished inside my end, still going in and out in decreasing tempo. As the orgasmic mist began to wear off, I came to my senses and realized how exhausted I was. Both of the boys had collapsed on the couch panting, with a satisfied smirk on their faces. I kissed them both gratefully on the lips and slowly rose to my feet, trembling from the great exertion.

"Come. Let's go to bed."

I left them in the living room to muster the energy to get up again while I checked the closets for something to wear in bed. I took out a pink silk nightie with thin spaghetti straps. The lower end was trimmed with a white lace band, and a silk ribbon was fastened to the sides, allowing me to narrow it in the waist. My former panties were still lying on the living room floor, so I found a new white lace boxer to wear. It was no longer cold in the cabin, so I had no trouble walking barefoot to the bathroom and back before I got into bed. Soon after, the boys joined me. They removed their clothes and climbed in on either side, arousingly naked. I placed one hand around each of their cocks and kissed them goodnight. They both began to grow, but seconds later I recognized the slow, steady breathing of them being asleep.

I lay awake for a few minutes, pondering what had just happened. A few hours ago I had been a normal boy stumbling upon a cabin during the storm. Now I was a girl with breasts, lying lingerie-clad in a bed together with two naked boys whom I had just fucked. The rapid change was unbelievable, but I felt a weird sense of joy and excitement about it. Somehow this all seemed very natural. This was where I was supposed to be. My entire life had been spent being a boy, and I felt as if I had just removed a mask and saw myself for the first time. The sheer knowledge made my heart race with excitement, joined by the adrenaline rush from doing something so incredibly different and forbidden.

With the knowledge of having discovered my true identity I fell asleep dreaming of how my life would have been if I was a girl. The wind was as strong and powerful as ever, sending its arms pounding against the walls and drenching the hut in its spray. It was a constant and enduring sound, lulling me to sleep.

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments