Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Brother Bride

"Julie's brother does her the favor of a lifetime, which lets his own wish come true."

39
9 Comments 9
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"These are the events to which my character Julie referred in "Rite of Passage - Julie's Story," over in the Incest Fantasy section."

My twin sister Julie and I had always been close. Growing up, we shared each other’s deepest secrets. I had always told her I would do anything for her.

Julie was a girly-girl, and loved being female. She had said she would be happy if she could wear dresses and heels all the time. Her wardrobe reflected that. She had also known about my urge to wear female clothes since we were young, and being my dear sister, never told anyone else. She told me she could never mock me or embarrass me in front of others because she could see how happy I was when I could dress like that.

As teens, she would dress me up as a fairly convincing girl for Halloween, since we had similar builds. I envied that she could dress that way whenever she wanted and no one would think anything of it. When mom and dad were gone on vacation, and we stayed home, she would let me wear her clothes and buy me makeup so I could wear it around the house. She told me she thought I looked cute in her clothes, and even bought me some of my own first sets of bras and panties for a birthday present.

Now we were both older, our parents had both passed away, and she was going to get married, she'd come to feel less than enthusiastic about it. I didn't think I could help her sort that out, but just tried to support her in any way I could. I told her that if I could help her work this out somehow, to talk to me.

The guy she was going to marry, Ray, was a pretty nice guy. I liked him. I know she cared for him, but just wasn't sure if she could go through with the ceremony, let alone spend her life with him. In the weeks before the wedding, she told me she thought he had a pretty nice cock. When I asked her why I should care about that, she said, “Oh, I was just thinking out loud.” But then she got a strange look on her face and added, “You know, since you like being a girl so much, maybe you should try that sometime. You might surprise yourself.”

“What? Try a guy’s cock?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Um, because I never have had sex with a guy.”

“Maybe you should.”

That was the end of that discussion. Or so I thought.

The next day, Julie came to me and said, “I’ve been thinking. I know you’ve been eyeing that wedding dress of mine, and I’m sure you’ve been dying to wear it. You could wear it for real. But I need a huge favor from you. The favor of a lifetime.“

“Come on, Julie, you’re my sister. I’ve always told you that if I could ever help you with something, all you had to do was ask. And yes, I would love to wear your dress. Looking like a bride has always been a dream of mine. Probably every crossdresser has that fantasy. But I never would put it on without your permission.”

“OK, I think you are about to get your wish.”

“You mean, you’ll let me wear your dress? Seriously?”

“Yes, but here’s the catch. I want you to be the bride at the wedding.”

This stunned me.

“We’ll make you into a beautiful bride. You’ll walk down the aisle, and no one would be able to tell that it was you instead of me.”

“But what about Ray?”

“I already talked to him. He was shocked, but after he took a lot of time to think about it, he decided he would be OK with the idea. We’ll tell everybody that you got a sudden job offer in Europe that you just couldn’t turn down. Unfortunately, you had to leave right away. Ray likes feminine women, and being Ray’s wife, you will get to dress the way you love all the time. Imagine being able to become the girl you’ve always wanted to be and live that way 24/7.”

“This is a lot to take in. And here I thought you’d just let me model your dress for you.”

“Well, think about it. I know this is a big decision, but I need to know soon. I really hope you’ll say yes.”

It was a big decision, indeed. I had wished I could spend my life as a girl, and here was my chance. The only catch was that I was going to be somebody’s wife. That included all the things that go with it, including sex. Could I handle Ray pounding my ass? I had never even told my sister, despite all our shared confidences, that deep down, I was a little curious to try sex with a guy.

I tossed and turned that night, unable to sleep, torn with the decision I had to make. The thought of living as a female, and being able to dress the part every day, was appealing. But this was not something where I could just try it for a day or two, and then go back to what I had been. Finally, I decided that I would give it a shot. I suppose I could divorce Ray or we’d split up at some point down the road if things didn't work out.

It really was a leap of faith on my part, and on Ray’s too, for agreeing to this, but the next day, I told Julie that I would do it. She gave me a hug and told me I would really enjoy living as a girl for the rest of my life. “And not too many guys like you get to be the bride, either.”

She swore her bridesmaids to secrecy and let them in on our plans to switch. At first, they were shocked, but came to support the idea. One of them was her friend Sharon, who worked for a cosmetics store chain. She offered to do my makeup.

We scheduled some private sessions with Sharon so she could get an idea of what she had to work with, in order to convincingly turn me into my sister.

Some of the other girls gave me crash courses in femininity. I would be dressed up, and was given pointers on walking and carrying myself as a woman. I had my ears pierced, and started wearing earrings around the house along with my other new clothes.

One of the best parts of this process of transformation was picking out my bridal lingerie with my sister’s help. “Ray is going to love seeing you in these,” she said. I wasn’t even married and I was already reaping some of the benefits of my life to come.

I was adapting well to my new self, and my big day was approaching. We held a mock wedding at our house, with one of Julie’s girlfriends standing in as the groom. With practice, I had learned how to walk gracefully in heels and my bridal gown. Sharon had done my makeup that day, and all the bridesmaids were remarking on my incredible resemblance to my sister. “If I didn't know better, I would swear it was Julie in front of me, all ready to be married,” one of them said.

ShillaSunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShillaSunn

I was flattered by that comment. It meant we could pull this off, and outside of those in on the secret, no one would be the wiser. It also meant I really did look like a biological female.

Finally, my wedding day arrived. Sharon did my makeup again, doing a very fine job, as always. My bridesmaids (after all, this was my wedding, now) fussed over me, helping me into a long-line lace bra, with garters attached to white stockings, along with matching panties. Breast forms helped fill out my silhouette. I put on a long slip and then the gown itself. A few spritzes of perfume, and I was ready to see the new me.

As I admired myself in the mirror, I saw the pretty virgin bride I had become, and a dead-ringer for my sister.

The ceremony and reception afterwards seemed to be a blur. The story was circulated that I was watching via webcam. I remember walking down the aisle, softly saying my vows and kissing my groom. Many times, the sound of silverware clinking against glasses prompted kisses between us newlyweds.

The evening ended, and Ray and I went off to our honeymoon suite. He picked me up and carried me over the threshold, bowing to tradition. He closed the door behind us, and we were finally alone.

“Well, what do you think of married life so far, Julie?” calling me by my sister’s name.

“I guess I can’t complain,” I replied. “I think I am living out my fantasies.”

He kissed me and said, “The best is yet to come. Why don't we get out of these clothes and get into something more comfortable, or better yet, nothing at all?”

We got undressed, and he took me by the hand over to the bed. I knew our marriage was about to be consummated. We kissed again and I wrapped my hand around his stiffening cock. I began to stroke it back and forth, and put it in my mouth. I had never sucked a guy’s cock before, but had received it from women, as well as seen it in porn movies, so I had a pretty good idea of what to do. He moaned in pleasure. I was enjoying what I was doing, taking pleasure in giving him pleasure.

I really wanted him to cum in my mouth, so I doubled my efforts. I brought him almost to the point of ejaculation more than once, and finally let him shoot his creamy goodness on to my waiting tongue, swallowing as much of it as I could.

“Wow, for a virgin bride, you do that pretty well!”

I smiled and told him, “And I can’t wait to do it again!”

I stroked his cock back to erection. “I’m still your virgin bride. But I hope you won’t leave me that way for too much longer.”

He gently laid me on the bed, with a few pillows underneath me to elevate my ass. He took some lube, and stuck a finger, then two and even three, into my tight rosebud. Slowly, he worked them in and out to help loosen me up for the main event.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass, and slowly inserted it, little by little, until I had managed to take it all. He began to thrust in and out, first slowly, then faster. I realized I was trying to meet each thrust. My hands gently held his back and we kissed as he continued to pump.

I briefly thought that my sister didn’t know what she was missing. How could she not want to ride a cock like Ray’s? But it was mine now, as I was his wife, and not her.

I was almost screaming in ecstasy and he pounded my ass. I moaned with each thrust of his. Finally, he came and I could feel it coat my insides.

He groaned and rolled aside. I kissed him again and said, ”Thank you. That was amazing. I am definitely loving all the benefits of being your wife.”

He said, “Thank you, too. I was a little surprised at your sister’s idea, but I think it will work out. We need to get you started on hormones so you can grow some real boobs.”

I replied, “I would love to have real boobs, so I can feel more complete as a woman, and especially so my husband can appreciate them. At first, I didn't completely realize it, even though I agreed to what Julie asked, but this is really a dream come true for me.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am, and it’s now a number of years later. I am still happily married to Ray. He treats me like a queen. Our sex life is great. I love his cock. I get to be the girly-girl I always wanted to be full time now. My wardrobe consists of almost all dresses and skirts. I have a couple of pairs of pants, but I much prefer the freedom of a dress. Ray likes the way I look. For that matter, I like the way I look. Hormones have given me real boobs, to both Ray’s and my delight.

I live and work full-time as a woman. I feel so blessed to be able to do this. I don’t take this new life for granted, and never want to go back to my old life. I still feel like a kid in a candy store when I do something as basic as shopping for a new bra or pantyhose.

We gradually broke the secret, little by little, to our friends back home. There were those who still remained friends even after they knew the truth. Those who couldn’t handle it, no longer talk to us. It’s sad that they couldn’t deal with it, but I guess some relationships aren’t worth trying to salvage.

Julie found a guy she did marry and had a son and a daughter, both of whom are young adults now. So I guess I’m an aunt. Julie and I still have a close relationship and get together from time to time. We did each other probably the biggest favors of both of our lives, and we are both better off for it. These days, we look like identical twin sisters, even though one of us wasn’t born a girl.

Probably, my remaining wish is that I had a real vagina to make the transition to being female complete. But given the expense of that surgery, it may remain just a wish. Well, maybe I’ll hit it big in the lottery someday.

Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments