Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking That First Step Part 5

11
5 Comments 5
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Lana began to protest at being pulled toward the bed; she felt she had been punished enough. Her ass was on fire due to the spanking she had just received. Her protests were ignored.

Lana was pushed face down on the bed and she felt Cassandra sit on her back before she could attempt to rise. She felt Cassandra attach something to her wrists. Lana opened her eyes and saw restraints. These were not the restraints made of nylons that had been used in the back of the shop; these were made of leather.

"Master, what are you doing?" Lana asked in a meek voice.

"It should be obvious. I'm going to fuck you," Cassandra replied in her mannish voice.

No, not that. I'm a virgin," Lana begged.

"Please, don't lie. I have seen you with the gardener," Cassandra answered.

Lance was about to call it quits. Lana, however, silenced him.

Lana felt Cassandra's silky hands move under her petticoat and skirt. They gently ran across her flaming butt until they reached the waistband of her panties. These were slowly drawn down her legs and removed. Lana pushed her knees together and crossed her legs at the ankles in order to prevent her Master from penetrating her.

Cassandra responded by placing leather restraints on each ankle and pulling slightly. Lana was still on her knees only now her legs apart. Cassandra got off the bed long enough to drag the oval mirror next to the bed.

"Now you can see what's happening," Cassandra informed her.

Cassandra turned her back on Lana and then slowly removed her lounging pants. When she turned back around there was an object that looked like a cock protruding from the front of her boxers. It wasn't very long or round, but it was solid.

 Lana watched in the mirror as Cassandra knelt on the bed behind her and produced a small liquid filled bottle from the pocket of her robe. The mirror's reflection showed her squeezing a generous portion into her hand. She proceeded to apply it to Lana's backdoor. It was warm and slippery as it made contact with the sensitive skin of her anus.

"Are you ready my pretty maid? Cassandra asked softly.

Lance again wrestled with the idea to stop this, but Lana convinced him to continue.

"Yes, I'm ready," Lana stated.

"Good. Now try to relax," Cassandra told him.

Cassandra used one hand to place the head of the cock at the opening of Lana's anus, the other was placed on Lana's hip. Cassandra then began to push it inside her. It was the most exquisite combination that Lance/ Lana had ever felt.

Lana got into the role and uttered a long sustained. "Noooo..." as the cock pushed into her.

"Shall I stop?" Cassandra asked.

"Don't stop," Lana responded in a loud whisper.

Cassandra then placed both hands on Lana's satin covered hips and pushed herself in a little more. Lana moaned softly as each inch was pushed inside her. Soon Cassandra's pubic bone was against Lana's butt, the whole length of the small cock was inside her.

"Shall I stop?" Cassandra asked again,

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

"No. Please fuck me," Lana replied in a soft voice filled with wanting.

Cassandra began to gently pull and then push herself back in Lana's back door. She allowed her hand to move to Lana's front. She found that Lance's cock was rock hard and the tip was slick with pre-cum.

"Shall I rub your hot pussy?" Cassandra asked softly.

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Cassandra's hand circled Lance's cock and began to gently jack him off. The moan that escaped Lana's lips at this new movement was one of pure ecstasy. Cassandra stopped her thrusting and increased her hand movement on Lance's cock.

"Come for me," she repeated several times in Lana's ear.

Cassandra was rewarded by feeling Lance's balls tighten and a second later he lost his load accompanied by a moan. Cassandra removed the restraints and they cuddled and kissed for the longest time. As they held each other Cassandra told him to put Lana away and be himself again in her soft voice.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

"Too much on your first time is not good. Besides, I want my turn," Cassandra replied.

In record time Lance was hard again. Cassandra removed her boxers and the harness that held the dildo. She laid on her back and opened her legs. Still in his maid's costume, he placed himself between them and inserted his cock in her. The sensation of the petticoat and satin uniform against her bare legs was a turn on to Cassandra.

She then locked her legs across Lance's back and begged for release. So Lance increased the speed of his thrusting until a long sustained moan escaped Cassandra's parted lips. Cassandra sent Lance to the bathroom to clean up while she changed the cum soaked sheets, then it was her turn to clean up.

She produced a stunning purple nightie for Lance. He removed his maid's uniform and donned it. They returned to the bed and each other's arms where every inch of flesh was kissed and licked. When Lance was hard again it was Cassandra's turn to be taken in the ass. Her moans told Lance how much she loved it.

This went on for the remainder of the day. As the sun began to set Lance removed his wig and makeup and donned his street clothes.

"I am going to redo the schedule at work so I can have some Saturdays off," Cassandra told him.

Lance was thrilled at the news.

"So what happens next week?" he asked.

"I think you would make a sexy school girl," Cassandra commented.

Lance started to ask questions, but Cassandra silenced him.

"That way you will be surprised," she told him as she kissed him goodbye.

At the dinner table that night Lance twisted in his seat. He was a little tender from the fucking that Cassandra had given Lana.

"Sore butt? Probably from too much riding," his Dad stated.

"Probably," Lance replied.

That night he donned his nightgown and slipped under the cool sheets. He jacked his cock through the tiny panties as he recalled the afternoon's events. He and Lana couldn't wait for next Saturday.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments