Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking That First Step - A New Chapter Begins Part 2

"Cassandra's new idea"

9
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

September had arrived and Lance returned to high school for his final year. He still found himself attracted to and flirting with all the girls and not the guys. He surmised that it was only when he was dressed as Lana did his choices change. He couldn't see Cassandra during the week as he worked out after school and then went to his part-time job.

He got home in time to join his family for dinner. Afterwards there was studying and homework that needed attending. They did, however, talk on the phone every night. As his sister was away at college he had taken possession of her old room in the basement. Now he could talk to Cassandra for hours while dressed in some of the lingerie he had purchased without fear of being disturbed.

During their phone calls, he tried to get Cassandra to reveal what her new plans were, but she kept silent.

"Now if I tell you then you won't be surprised," she would say.

His further questions were stopped when she described what she was wearing. Lance would then tell her what he had on and that lead to great phone sex. It was two weeks after school started that Cassandra invited him over on the coming Saturday. She said it was time for something new.

As usual, he left his parents house very early using the premise of going riding and headed to Cassandra's. He found her waiting at the door upon his arrival and kissed him warmly and deeply once inside the house. He returned the kiss but Cassandra stopped telling him it was time to bring Lana out.

 The makeup was already laid out on the dressing table in Cassandra's bedroom and he began the long process of becoming Lana again. Two hours later Lana had returned and once again Cassandra was blown away by the transformation of Lance into Lana.

"Welcome back," Cassandra said kissing the stunning teenager.

"It's good to be back. It seems like ages since I was able to get fully dressed," Lance/Lana responded.

He found his standard apparel laid out on the bed and he quickly donned the black bra, panties, garter belt and nylons. There was a new addition of lace gloves and Lance found them very sensual. Cassandra sat on the bed and watched her friend get dressed with a smile on her face. She didn't say or move until Lance slipped the high heels on his feet.

When he finished she approached him and kissed him again. The time she allowed his hands to rub her body through her silky lingerie as she rubbed his. When they finished the kiss she stepped back and took both of his hand in hers.

"Well are you ready for the surprise?" she asked.

"It's all I have been thinking about," Lana responded.

Cassandra took him by the hand and led him to the guest room,

"You remember that I watched you and Bert?" she stated.

"Yes, you told me."

"What I didn't tell you was how hot it got me. You have no idea how bad I wanted to join you two," Cassandra continued.

"You should have," Lana responded.

"Today I will," Cassandra stated as she opened the door.

Inside the bedroom, she found Bert dressed in what could only be described as a body builder's posing suit. Lana devoured him with her eyes as she entered the room. His body was firm, muscular, tanned and free of hair. The tiny black trunks barely concealed the bulge in his crotch.

"Hey sexy," Bert said as he greeted her with a long and passionate kiss.

He then took Cassandra in his arms and kissed her in the same manner. Lana was not jealous, in fact, he was getting excited as she watched them.

The kiss ended and Cassandra knelt in from of him and made Lana join her.

" Now slowly side his trunks down," Cassandra instructed.

The black spandex and silk trunks were slowly side down his muscular legs. His erect cock now free of its prison sprang into the air. Bert placed a hand of Lana's shoulder as he stepped out of them.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

"Now place your hands on his hips while you kiss and lick his lower belly," Cassandra stated.

Lana placed her lace gloved hands on Bert's hips and began to plant soft kisses on the flat surface above his rock hard cock. Bert moaned when her tongue went over the areas she just kissed.

"Good. Now slide your hands down do the same to the inside his thighs," Cassandra ordered in a soft voice.

Lana slowly moved her hands down and placed her gloved hands on the outsides of his muscular legs. As instructed she began to plant kisses and licks on the sensitive flesh of his inner thighs. All the while Lana was aware of the hard cock that was just inches away from her head.

Cassandra knelt next to her and watched before stopping her.

"Are you ready for the next step?" Cassandra questioned.

Lana nodded and watched wide eyed as Cassandra gently grabbed Bert's cock and began to circle the head with her tongue. Bert moaned as she did this.

"Your turn,"C assandra informed him as she pulled back.

Lance froze as he wondered if he was truly ready for such an intimate act.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said in Lance's ear.

Lana however took control again and gently grabbed Bert's hard cock with her lace gloved hand. She began using her tongue in the same manner as Cassandra had. Bert moaned again at the sight of the this pretty man/girl holding his manhood in her lace glove hand and licking the head.

Out of the corner of his eye Lana saw Cassandra slip her hand under the waist band of her black silk panties and into her pussy and into her pussy. Watching Lana had gotten her hot, hotter than she had ever been.

"That's enough," she finally said and told Lana to stand up.

She took Lana by the hand and moved toward the king size bed. She stopped only long enough to shed her panties and side Lana's off. She then took a position on her back and parted her nylon covered legs as she asked Lana/ Lance to get on top. Lana inserted her rock hard cock into Cassandra's hot and wet pussy, both moaned at the sensation.

As he began a slow pumping of Cassandra's pussy he Lana felt Bert kneel on the bed and move up behind him. A second of two later he felt Bert apply something warm to her backside with his fingers. It was about a few seconds afterwards that he felt Bert's stiff cock slowly penetrate his little pucker and he moaned.

"Cassandra, he fucking me," he informed his friend.

"Yes, and you're fucking me,"s he responded.

The pace of him fucking her and her being fucked quickened, soon Lana felt her orgasm approaching.

"Cassandra, I'm going to cum," she said between moan.

Cassandra urged him on just as Bert announced that he was going to cum. They all finished within seconds of each other and voiced the arrival of their orgasms with loud contented moans. Lana and Bert withdrew their shrinking cocks from the warm and tight openings that had housed them.

The placed Bert on the bed between them and spent a great deal of time kissing and touching him as well as each other.

"So, you like my surprise?" Cassandra asked.

"I love it," Lana responded.

"Good, now we are going to shower and get redressed,"  she said to Bert.

"What's next?" he asked sitting up.

"Have you ever hand a blow job from a sexy school girl?"

"No," he responded.

"Then this afternoon you will," she responded.

"I don't know how to give head," Lana informed Cassandra shyly as they exited the room heading toward the master bath.

"Then it's time for the second part of my surprise," Cassandra informed Lana with a kiss.

Lana couldn't wait.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments