Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacey: An Origin Story

"Peter's roommate comes home unexpectedly and meets "Stacey" for the first time"

45
12 Comments 12
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first story I had ever written. I had long-since thought it lost in one of my many purges; but a recent move revealed a disk with many of my old photos and this little gem! Enjoy!"

I rolled the silk stockings up my freshly shaved legs, luxuriating in the feel of the silk against my smooth skin. I had just finished a nice hot perfumed bath and was still coming down from the total relaxation the long steamy soak had given me. I attached the stockings to the garter belt I was wearing and proceeded to slip into the matching bra. The whole outfit matched, as a matter of fact--embroidered red lace bra, thong panties, and the garter belt. The stockings were black, a brand new pair I had saved for just such an occasion.

I faced myself in front of the mirror and admired the way I looked. Just a quick run to the kitchen for a glass of water to refresh myself before I sat down to do my makeup. God, this certainly seemed like a lot of work every time I went to all this trouble. I slipped my feet into the shoes that I had laid out--a pair of red pumps with three-inch heels. I didn't really want to get my feet into them just yet, but I also didn't relish the thought of ruining my new stockings by snagging them on something sharp as I made the trip to the kitchen. I clicked my way down the hallway, enjoying the sound my heels made on the bare tile floor, and I rounded the corner and went into the kitchen.

I seldom walked around the apartment in just lingerie. I did, after all, have a roommate who just wouldn't appreciate it. But my roommate was gone to the beach, and that left me all alone for the day and probably the night as well, since he always picked up some girl at the beach and partied until dawn. He was off work tomorrow, and I was positive I wouldn't see him again until late the next day. That gave me some space to take my mind off the hook and relax for at least the next twenty-four hours.

I stood in the kitchen at the sink and filled my glass from the water bottle in the fridge. The water was so cold it felt like it was burning as it went down. As I turned to put the bottle back in the fridge, I caught my reflection in the finish of the door. Damn, I looked good!

On the way back to my room, I took a turn through the living room and picked up a few things that were scattered on the floor. Boy, was this place messy! I promised myself that I'd clean it up this afternoon. As I bent over for the things, I felt the pull of the thong panty in the crack of my ass. Mmmm, did that ever feel good. I promised myself that I'd take care of that later as well!

Back in my room again, I sat down at the small table by the window and began to meticulously apply my makeup. Foundation, eyeliner, blush, lipstick, finishing powder . . . it all seemed like a lot of trouble to go through, but I knew the finished product would be worth the effort and so I continued my routine.

When finished, I admired my handiwork in the mirror. Wow! It always amazed me how good I could look when I took the time to apply makeup and do a thorough job of it. I rummaged through my makeup kit until I found just the right shade of nail polish to accent the color of lipstick I had chosen earlier . . . both were a bright red hue--my lips just as glossy as my nails would be after I applied the polish and the finishing coat.

I fluffed my hair one more time before getting up from the table. I blew myself a kiss in the mirror that hung on my closet door before opening it to get out my blouse and skirt that I had picked out. The skirt was a black poly-blend mini. It was very figure-hugging and had a short slit on one side, exposing a tantalizing look at my stocking tops. I suppose "blouse" was a little too generic a term for my top: a red satin camisole with a plunging back and brocade lace on the front. A pair of earrings and a pearl necklace completed my ensemble, and I closed the door to put the finishing touches on myself before I got on with my day of leisure.

I posed for a few moments in front of my full-length mirror, admiring the way my legs looked in heels and stockings. I've been told that I have legs to die for, and today they really looked the part!

I decided to clean up the place first before I let myself savor the other pleasures I knew awaited me. I got the vacuum cleaner from the hall closet and wheeled it to the living room. First I picked up the remaining stuff from the floor and puttered around until I found it a place. Then I dusted the furniture and ran the vacuum. While I was in the living room, I was very conscious of my garter belt pulling at my stocking tops as I leaned this way and that, dusting and pushing the vacuum.

I decided it was way too quiet in here for a Saturday so I sauntered over to the stereo system and picked out some music. I definitely wasn't in an 'Air Supply' mood for sappy love songs. I was ready to rumble and put on some good old Steppenwolf tunes and continued with my cleaning.

I danced through the house as I finished up the kitchen and the hallway and dining room, enjoying the feel of my clothes and eyeing my reflection wherever I could see it. Nature called and I headed off to the bathroom.

"What a pit!" I exclaimed. I was glad to have the master suite and my own bathroom. My roommate was a serious slob and I would have been embarrassed to have any of my friends drop by and have to use this place! The cleaning frenzy was still upon me, so I decided (for my own health's sake!) to give his bathroom a good scrubbing.

After carefully assessing the grime and mildew, I decided not to risk my skirt and top in the filth so I went back to my room and put them on hangers and returned with some badly-needed cleaning supplies. I 'rolled up my sleeves' and went to work.

I was bent over in the tub, scrubbing some of the most stubborn stains out when I heard this voice behind me that made me freeze.

"Hey, baby," my roommate said, "Is Peter being a real dick and making you clean my bathroom?" I was mortified. What was he doing home already? My mind did loop-the-loops and I stammered out something intelligent like "Ummm." He obviously didn't recognize me in my lingerie. He didn't know I was a crossdresser. I slowly continued cleaning, though with less enthusiasm now. I hoped he'd go away to his room and give me a chance to retreat to my own room and compose myself. He didn't leave.

"Nice ass you have there, honey," he said. " Is Peter taking good care of you? 'Cause if he's not, I want you to know that I'm always available to scratch any itches you might develop. Where is Peter, anyway?"

I chuckled inside. He'd just die if he knew he was admiring my ass! I wriggled my ass a little as I kept cleaning with my head down. As terrified as I was, I was starting to get a little worked up. The feel of the thong panty in my ass and the burning of a pair of eyes on my backside was starting to make some pre-come leak from the head of my 'little clit.' Without warning, I felt a pair of hands on my ass cheeks! I stiffened, and in more ways than one!

cristal777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cristal777

"Relax, baby," Kurt said, "I'll be gentle. I bet you've never seen a prick the size of mine. I'll bet your lips would feel great wrapped around it." Well, he was wrong on the first count, because I HAD seen his prick before, but he was exceedingly close to the mark on the second count. The stirring in my groin was becoming more pronounced and my 'bi-curious' side threw the engineer off the train and took over!

I let out an audible 'Mmmm' as his hands started kneading my cheeks and I stopped what I was doing and reached back to put my hands on top of his. "Oh yeah, baby, you're so hot," he said as I made his hands continue their dance across my ass. "I just knew Peter wasn't filling your needs." He took my hands and guided them up his legs as I slowly turned to the side, keeping the hair of my wig over my face as my hands moved past his knees and slipped inside his nylon running shorts. "You sure have sexy legs," he said, "I can't wait to feel them wrapped around me and squeezing the life out of me."

I handled his cock and felt it growing as I massaged it inside his shorts. I rubbed his balls and did everything I had always fantasized I would do if I was ever brave enough to get my hands on a real cock. "Here, let me make some room for you to work, honey," he said as he pulled my hands from his shorts and slid them down his muscular well-tanned legs. "I want you to do anything you want with me, baby. Let yourself go. I'm all yours for as long as you want more."

Kurt sat down on the edge of the vanity and spread his legs to give me better access. I slid between them on my knees and took my first tentative lick at a real live cock! Kurt groaned. I licked his still-hardening pole from the base all the way to the tip and massaged his balls with my free hand. Kurt groaned even louder. With my face still obscured by the hair from my wig, I looked at my painted fingers as they rubbed his balls and stroked his shaft, then I opened my ruby-red lips and slid his hot prick into my virgin mouth. Kurt moaned loudly and ran his fingers into my hair, holding my head and keeping my mouth on his prick for a few seconds while I sucked on it. "What's your name, honey?" Kurt asked.

"Stacey," I mumbled with my mouth full of his meat. "Stacey."

I started bobbing my mouth up and down on his shaft and sucking on its tip on the upstroke. I tried to remember what other girls had done to me and do it to him, but mostly it just seemed to come naturally. He moaned and groaned from the pleasure I was giving him with my mouth. His scattered thoughts centered around a few key phrases repeated over and over: "God Stacey, that feels so good. Oh, baby, suck my cock. Mmmm, that's nice. Suck it, ohhh, yeah, swallow me, baby."

Hearing him moan "Stacey" like that only made me harder and I started to wonder what he was going to do when he realized who it was. The front of my thong panty was soaked with pre-cum and thinking about my own hard cock renewed the vigor with which I sucked the cock in my mouth. There was no doubt in my mind. I wanted it all. I wanted to feel his come shooting into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. I wanted to taste my first load of jism (other than my own) and savor it in my mouth before I swallowed it all down.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my 'breasts' and I hesitated for a moment, wondering if the jig was up. I mean, I knew I had bought one of the best pairs of falsies out there, but they'd never been put to the 'touch test.' "Ooooh, don't stop sucking, Stacey," he said. He let go of my breasts and placed his hands on the back of my head again as I resumed my efforts to bring him off. "You're doing just fine, you sexy thing. God I'm so horny. I couldn't score on the beach today to save my life. I should've just stayed home, hmmm, Stacey? With a mouth like yours here, I'd stay home for a long time." I smiled inwardly. Boy, was he ever going to be surprised! I doubled my efforts, pulling his cock and sucking and licking it like it was the first (well, it was!) and last cock I'd ever have.

"Slow down, Stacey, honey," he said suddenly. "You're going to get a mouthful of spunk if you keep that up!"

"Mmmm hmmm," I mumbled around his dick. "Mmmm hmmm." I wet one of my fingers and slowly began to work it up his ass. He stiffened at first, then relaxed and let my finger slide in as far as it would go.

"Oh shit!" he yelled. "This and you swallow too? Man, you're just a stiff prick's dream come true. Ahhh, I'm gonna come! Ahhh! Ahhhungnnnhhh." And come he did. It seemed like he must have pumped a gallon of the stuff in my mouth. It hit the back of my throat and I swallowed as fast as I could but some of it leaked out around the edges and I started to gag at the volume he sprayed in me. I pulled back and tipped my head forward, letting his load fill my cheeks as he continued grinding his hips against my face and pumping his dick in and out of my mouth. I felt some of his load dribble down my chin and I wondered what I must have looked like, on my knees in front of my roommate with his come running down my chin.

Before I could change my mind, I stood up real fast and leaned into him, kissing him full on the mouth and letting him taste his come on my tongue. "Fuck me in the ass," I whispered, "I want to feel your hard cock filling my ass and shooting a load deep inside me!"

He stood up and cupped my ass cheeks in his hands as continued to kiss me and chase my tongue around in our mouths. "I'd love a piece of your ass," he said. "Just the thought of fucking your ass is getting me hard all over again, see?" He pulled me close into him and ground his crotch against mine. The look on his face was priceless as he suddenly felt his own hardening member rubbing against my own rock-hard 'clittie' in my panties and stopped kissing me abruptly.

"Peter?" he asked, not wanting to hear the reply.

"Stacey," I said as I winked at him and wiped the rest of his come from my chin and licked it off my fingers. "Welcome home, hon!"

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments