Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Encounter Ch. 3

"A Walk on the Beach"

8
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Monique, Jenny and Jill’s adventures continue."

The sun is sinking low when I awake. You are already up sitting on the porch watching the waves roll onto the beach. "Jill is still asleep. Let's not wake her. It's a beautiful evening, Monique, let's go for a stroll," you suggest.
 

"Great idea, I love long walks on the beach. It's so romantic," I respond.

"It's a full moon, as well," you say, "Perfect for a beach walk."

"I'll change into my bathing suit," I say excitedly, eager for a chance to display my chest plate.

"Me, too," you reply. "I'd love to see how you look in it."

I go into the bathroom and freshen my makeup and brush my wig. I strip out my clothes and wiggle into my one-piece suit. I admire my reflection in the mirror, and return to the porch. "Stunning, Monique," you say, "That suit really shows off your tits."

"Why thank you, Jenny, no one has ever told me that before."

You are wearing a two-piece bikini, and I notice you have not taken the effort to tuck. "I love your bulge," I say, admiring the front of your bottoms.

"Why thank you,  Monique," you respond. We grab a blanket and as we cross the boardwalk over the dunes, my eyes are glued to your ass, wiggling seductively in front of me.

We step onto the cool sand and I am pleased to see the tide is out—thirty feet of beach stretch between us and the rolling surf. You reach out and take my hand and we walk in silence, each enjoying the moment. There is a warm breeze blowing and the eastern sky is getting lighter, indicating the coming moon rise. 

I break the silence and say, "Jill is certainly an attractive woman. How long have you known her?"

"Several months," you reply."

"How often do you see her?" is my next question.

"Oh, every few weeks, I guess. We meet at a motel in the next town."

"So you have sex?" I press.

"Oh yes, we enjoy sucking each other off," you admit.

"Do you fuck her?" I ask.

" Oh yes, she loves taking my cock in her ass," you say with a smile.

"Has she ever fucked you?" I inquire.

"Oh no, she'd split me in two," you reply.

After a long silence, I say slowly, "I wonder how she'd feel in my ass. I took her down my throat, I bet she'd be a great ass fucker."

"She'd probably kill you," you say.

"Yes, but I'd die happy," I reply.

The moon peeps over the horizon and I say, "Let's stop here." We spread the blanket on the sand and snuggle together on it. The sound of the surf echoes over the sand as we watch in silence.

When the moon is above the water, you break the silence and say, "Can I ask you a question, Monique?"

"Of course, anything, Jenny," I reply.

You pause before continuing. "Do you ever wish you were a woman?" you ask softly.

The question takes me by surprise and I reflect long and hard before I answer. "Well, I certainly enjoy presenting as one," I answer.

"No, I mean would you like to transition like Jill has done?" you ask.

Again, I must pause and think carefully before I reply. "Perhaps you're asking the wrong question, Jenny," I say thoughtfully. "Perhaps the question is, Are you a woman trapped inside a man's body?"

"Yes, that's what I mean," you reply.

"Well, I have always had a feeling that I was supposed to be born a girl, but I have been suppressing it for so long that I have almost forgotten about it," I say slowly. "You have made me rekindle that feeling, and I thank you for that."

"Would you ever want to transition?" you ask.

"Given my present situation, no, I could never do that," I reply.

"What if things changed in your life?" you press.

"I can't really say for sure, but I would definitely consider it," I respond. "How about you?"

"I don't know, I'm still trying to figure myself out. I do enjoy presenting as a woman, but I'm pretty attached to my cock, too," you reply.

"I'm certainly glad you are, Jenny. I'm attracted to it as well," I say and give your crotch a pat. 

You turn your head to me and we kiss passionately. Your hand reaches for my crotch, and I pull my suit to one side, freeing my cock and balls. You slowly start to jack me, and I lean back and sigh with pleasure. You drop your head to my lap and take my stiffening cock into your mouth.

"Let's do sixty-nine," I suggest, and you wheel around so that your crotch is next to my face.

I pull your cock free and take it into my hand. Extending my tongue, I begin to lick you gently, going from your balls to your tip. I swirl my tongue around your knob and feel you doing the same to me. We start pumping each other with our mouths, and I think of talking Jill's monster cock. You are much more manageable, and I savor the feeling of your cock in my throat. Our oral pumping increases and I feel the familiar feeling building in my loins.

"I'm close, Jenny," I pant.

"So am I," you reply. We reach a mutual orgasm, filling each other's mouths with sweet nectar. 

As I swallow your cum, I become aware of the presence of a figure watching us from behind a dune.

"Well, you two certainly seem to be enjoying yourselves," I hear Jill say.

We both sit up with a start, and I say, "Oh hello Jill, we didn't hear you coming.

"Well, I certainly hear you two cumming. Your moans could be heard halfway down the beach," she says sarcastically. 

I can see that she is completely naked, her hair blowing freely and her flaccid cock swinging between her legs. The moonlight glistens off of her perfect breasts, and I am overcome with desire for her.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

"Won't you join us?" I ask. She takes a seat between us and snuggles close.

"I just love a full moon at the beach," you say.

"Me, too," Jill responds. "It makes me so horny." 

Those are all the words I need to hear. I peel off my suit and stand naked in front of her. You do the same.

She reaches for our flaccid cocks and says, "You girls could use a hand. What kind of action would you like?"

"Monique would like you to fuck her ass," you reply.

"Oh really? Do you think you could handle it?" she asks.

"I don't know, but I'd certainly like to try. I've been practicing with my ten-inch dildo and can take most of it," I admit.

"I've heard that somewhere before," Jill responds, "I brought some lube just in case we need it for anything. I'll lay on my back and you mount me from the top. That way you're in control of the situation."

"Sounds like a good plan to me," I say excitedly, "Let's get started."

Jill reclines on the blanket and says, "You'll have to get me hard first."

"No problem with that," you say eagerly, and we both kneel at her side. I take her limp cock in my hands and you begin to lick her nipples. Your hand joins mine and I bend down to lick her other breast. With both our hands clenching her shaft, I feel it begin to come to life.

"Good job, girls," Jill pants, "I love having my tits sucked while being jacked off."

We continue our assault on her breasts, then lower our mouths to her growing cock. It is at half-mast and expanding rapidly as we lick up and down its length. Our tongues meet at the tip, and large drops of precum cover our lips. 

When it reaches its full glory, Jill says, "Ok, I'm ready. Monique, you climb on top of me and Jenny, you get her ass primed."

"Yes, ma'am," you say eagerly and I feel the lube being spread on my rear. "Let's start with one finger," you suggest, and I feel you run your well-lubed digit up my crack.

I bend down and meet Jill's lovely lips with mine. We kiss deeply and I feel your finger enter me. You rotate it upward to caress my G spot and I shudder with delight.

"There's one, let's try two," you say.

As Jill's tongue dances with mine, I feel my ass expand with your second finger. You slowly pump them in and out of my hole, and I relax to take them fully.

"Two in, let's go for three," I hear you say.

Jill extends her tongue and I suck it like a cock as you insert the third finger. My ass is being stretched to the limits, but I know it must go further if I'm going to take Jill's twelve inches. "How about four?" you ask doubtfully.

"Yes, please," I pant and feel you pumping me with gusto. 

"I think I'm ready, Jill," I breathe, and you coat her full cock with lube.

I begin to lower myself over her shaft. The knob of her cock is resting at my extended entrance and I catch my breath and inch lower. I feel the head enter me, and stop to become accustomed to the pressure. The pain is intense, but I am determined to accomplish my goal, so I continue to inch Jill's cock deeper into my bowels. I slowly begin to pump my ass up and down, and become accustomed to the sensation. Jill's eyes are closed tightly and her face is a picture of pleasure. 

"You're halfway there, Monique," I hear you exclaim, "How are you doing?"

"I need something to suck," I beg and you quickly oblige by shoving your cock in my face. I take it gratefully into my mouth and continue to inch lower. 

The surf pounds in my ears and I behold the erotic vision of our shadows on the sand behind us. I am once again filled with a powerful feeling of completeness, a cock in my ass and mouth at the same time. I feel I have found my purpose, servicing your needs with my body. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and pride at being able to give you both such pleasure. I imagine your cocks meeting deep within me, and I am thrilled at the sensation of submission.

With a final thrust, I feel Jill's cock reaches full penetration, and I begin to pump my ass up and down on it. You increase your tempo with your face fucking, and I feel my orgasm building. Jill cries out in ecstasy and I feel the first blast of her cum filling my bowels. At the same time, your balls twitch and a hot stream of cum fills my mouth. As if on cue, my cock explodes and I cover Jill's glorious tits with my own load. We writhe in ecstasy, our cocks spewing and our moans echoing off the dunes. I open my mouth to give you a cum filled kiss, and feel Jill's sperm dribbling from my crack. Her cock slips from my hole, and I bend down to lick my cum from her tits. You do the same and once more, our lips meet. 

We collapse in a heap on the blanket, breathing heavily. "Wow, Monique, you did it!" you squeal, "You're now a first-class ass fucker as well."

I am filled with a mixture of pleasure and satisfaction, and pant, "Thank you both, that was the most exciting thing I have ever done." 

We regain our composure, gather our clothes, and walk hand in hand back to the cottage. My ass is tingling from the stimulation, but I feel sated and happy.

When we reach the door, we take turns cleaning up and getting ready for bed. I don my lace Teddy, and remove my makeup. We snuggle together, Jenny in the middle, and drift off to sleep. I dream of taking several cocks at the same time.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments