Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Petite CD Gone Wild

"When they want it, I give it up smooth."

49
9 Comments 9
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Just a taste of what it feels like to be a CD who loves sex."

I am a petite little slut, and I get these strong sexual urges that I can neither control nor resist. Yes, I am a CD and cross-dress, and although I think I am far from able to pass as female, that assessment is not widely shared. Others, especially men, seem to value a slut as a precious thing. For that reason, I am proud to be a slut. I love to be told what a slut I am; being called a bitch makes me feel all giggly inside.

When I get to the point I can no longer control myself I get on a computer to post on my favorite hookup list (message me to ask which one), in search of bareback tops to invite over for sex. I describe myself well, post photos then make it clear I dress sexy and fuck crazy. Yes instead of fuck I just put a capital F and none of my pictures are graphic so my postings don’t get reported or deleted. I also send out some emails to my favorite regulars in hopes one (or more) is available.

I then begin to get ready for men, first by cleaning my insides so thoroughly that if I were to be rimmed it would taste sweet, or if someone went ass to mouth there would be no unpleasant taste to cause me revulsion. A nice perfumed bath to cover any male scent I might have and then on to dressing.

I start with stockings of which I have many styles and colors all in the form of open bottom pantie hose. My panties come next of which I have many, all open bottom. I like to stay for the most part dressed during sex hence all the open-bottom underwear. My breasts are A-Cup and too small to show in most dresses so I put on a sports bra and insert a pair of silicone artificial breasts.

Now comes that hard part, deciding what dress to wear. I want to look as slutty as possible without showing any unflattering aspects. A month ago at 160 pounds, the decision would have been limited to body contour dresses. I dieted down to 130 pounds so I can now choose outfits with a bare midriff. I chose a metallic gold pleated mini skirt and matching top. I put on a pair of matching shoes brush out my hair and check the computer for prospects.

Am I the luckiest little slut, or what? my friend Dion has answered and wants to see me; I am so excited. Now I will put on my lipstick. It won't last long and will soon be rubbed completely off but by then it will have served its purpose. My hands are a bit rough and unfeminine from years of working on jet engines, hydraulic systems, and such so I put on a pair of shoulder-length opera gloves that closely match my ensemble as possible. My girly feminine Deville moon phase watch so I can count out the twenty minutes till he arrives.

The doorbell rings and I spring to greet the handsome man standing at the door. We embrace and because the top of my head is barely above his shoulder even in my high heels; my head rests against his chest. I wiggle my ass as he follows me up the stairs knowing he is looking up my skirt. He even reaches up my dress to feel the cheeks of my ass. In my theme room where I love to have sex I immediately take to my knees and watch him undress.

Of course, the first thing I see is his gorgeous half-hard ten-inch cock that will soon be inside me giving me pleasure. Taking a ten-inch dick is easy but he is well on the thick side so I am lucky he is gentlemanly. As he disrobes I marvel at his well-toned, muscular bronze body that is as smooth and hairless as mine. Yes, he is black; a bit darker than light skin, so bronze is the perfect description.

He steps forward, his dick is in my mouth as quick as if it had appeared there by magic and rapidly grows to a full erection. I wrap my arms around him and cup my hands on the cheeks of his ass as he slides his dick in till his balls touch my lips. Yes, I can take him all the way in, and yes it does compromise my breathing but he is sensitive to my need for air and never exceeds my ability. He gently pumps his cock in my mouth in short deliberate strokes enjoying our brief foreplay.

He pulls out and helps me to my feet so I can get on my my knees at the edge of the bed to begin the dance of sex. He grabs my hips gently coaxing me to a position that will provide him with the ideal entry angle and I hold that position. I feel the tip of his dick search for and find my entry point then pause just slightly inside me with the shaft gently parting my cheeks. He pushed his dick inside me in one slow continuous motion, almost all the way inside me, and paused there. I then thrust my hips down hard tilting them in a little to take him inside me, all the way to the bottom. He exclaimed, “ I didn’t think you could do that with someone as big as me.”

KattyLyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLyne

   We had made an agreement on our first meeting that initial penetration would be gentle because of the size of his dick but once his balls touch my bottom or my cheeks he is totally free to fuck any way he likes. The way he likes to fuck is hard deep pounding not really rough sex but as hard as you think someone as big and strong as he is was giving it all they had. He is such a gentleman about it perhaps a little self-conscious about the roughness asks me if I am all right with what he is doing. I respond “all right? I am in heaven!” expressing just how much pleasure there is in this cornucopia of sensations. I feel his arm under my right thigh lifting me up and both of us land on the bed on our sides.

He seems to be even deeper inside me than when I was on my knees with him all the way in. Positioned with my left leg straight, I hold my now unsupported right leg bent at the knee dangling up in the air. He has not missed a beat nor changed his intensity and I can feel the edge of the head of his cock riding right on my G-Spot. Then it starts, a sensation of pleasure so intense that I would make it stop if I could but don’t want to; if that makes any sense. That sensation increased until there was a violent series of contractions deep inside me and I blacked out; a G-Spot orgasm.

I am sure I was only out seconds and now aware that I was still being fucked and fucked hard but that barely tolerable pleasure sensation had passed. He asked if I was OK with what he was doing and I said “it is heavenly.” We were still on our sides but my right foot was flat on the bed with the knee bent. At this point, we had already been fucking for around twenty minutes and my hips moved rhythmically in sync with his pounding without any conscious effort. After another fifteen or twenty minutes fucking in this position that unbearable pleasure sensation started and progressed through another blackout level G-spot orgasm.

He pulled out and got out of bed pulling me by my legs till my ass just overhung the edge of the bed. Lifting my legs high and held against his chest penetrated and resumed hard fucking me. In this position, I could not move my hips, feeling completely helpless and controlled. As a sub, having every vestige of control of the sex taken from me is thrilling; so thrilling another blackout-level orgasm came in just a couple of minutes.

He lifted me up in his arms and got on his knees on the bed his dick still inside me and resumed hard fucking me. In this position, I could reach his hips to feel the muscles that were pounding his dick in and out of me. Then there was a change, the strokes became more deliberate, a little shorter with a pause at the end of each hard thrust. I knew something wonderful was about to happen, something I have always anticipated. Even though I want all sex to last as long as possible even before the sex begins I am thinking about the last few moments.

Then it happened he grabbed my hips, making one hard thrust, holding it as deep inside me as possible as his penis began throbbing. I can always feel sperm spurting inside me but this time there was another. I felt my insides “puff up” as if the amount of sperm was many times larger than I had ever experienced. I had another intense G-spot orgasm but this time I did not blackout. As he pulled out a drop of his sperm ran out and down my crack but the rest was mine to keep inside me till my body absorbed it.

We parted at the door with an embrace and he told me it was the best sex he has ever had. He asked when he could come back for more. At this point, you might think I would write THE END but you would be wrong. I went upstairs to check the computer and there were three good responses to my ad and ended up inviting the two best over one at a time. After all, I call myself a Slut because I am one and proud of it!

Published 
Written by KimberleySlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments