Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula Learns More Of Dee's Beginnings

"Following their previous meeting Paula and Dee go further"

33
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

So there I was, a week later, standing outside and waiting to be let into the studio and when Dee opened the door I was stunned. She looked gorgeous and very alluring in a plain white blouse through which I could see a very brief red silk bra the colour of which matched the red PVC mini skirt and PVC bolero jacket that she wore and these in turn were complimented by her red lipstick. A wide black belt and black thigh-high PVC boots over sheer black stockings completed the ensemble.

Dee was clearly pleased with my reaction and said, "I wanted to turn you on before we got started."

"You certainly do that," I said as we embraced, and as we did so I slid my hand up the back of her stocking-clad thigh and caressed her panty-clad bum.

"Not so fast, we've got work to do first."

"I know," I said as I disengaged, myself and then decided I would put on a performance for Dee by way of a small retaliation for her sexiness. So, instead of going into the changing room, I slipped out of my male clothes in the studio knowing that Dee could watch me reveal myself. I wasn't wearing anything special, just black sheer stockings clipped to a black garter belt, sheer bikini panties and a matching bra. By the time I had finished undressing, Dee was certainly interested in the way her mini skirt projected forward was a clue.

We went over to the wardrobe to sort out which dresses or fantasy costumes I would be wearing for the session and as we did this Dee began to tell me further of her early adventures.

-

So this is how Dee's story continues.

-

Annie couldn't make it the next day. So I went over to Sandy's place alone. When she let me in, she told me she had a photographic project she wanted to complete and she hoped I would help her, to which I agreed without even knowing what I was going to be asked to do.

"It's quite simple," she said, "I want to do a series of pictures of some newlyweds on their first night together. You know, they start in their wedding clothes and slowly undress each other until they reach the ultimate moment,"

"And you want us to be the newlyweds."

"That's it."

"And we get to the ultimate moment?"

"Of course."

"Sounds good to me."

I rather liked the idea of what Sandy was proposing, even the business of being photographed but her next comment surprised me and really got me going.

"Oh, but the one difference in this project is that I want to be the groom and for you to be the bride."

"The bride!"

Sandy looked at me, then said, "You don't mind, do you? You looked so cute when you wore that maid's dress at Annie's that I thought you would be game to do this."

I suddenly realised that I was so turned on by the prospect of being a sexy bride that I simply nodded my assent for fear that my voice might betray my excitement.

"Goody," said Sandy and, taking my hand, she led me upstairs to a very large bedroom where our respective clothes were laid out on the bed and a camera stood ready on a tripod.

My outfit was really quite sexy, being a full satin skirt with a separate top. My undies consisted of a white satin basque, that Sandy made sure was tight enough to give me a girlish figure, satin suspenders with sheer white stockings and a pair of sheer silk French knickers with a matching bra and, of course, a veil. Sandy was dressed in a traditional manner, but I noticed a definite bulge at the front of her trousers.

The long mirror next to the tripod gave us a delightful view of our selves as we posed for the camera and Sandy pressed the remote trigger for each shot.

We began with her lifting my veil and gently kissing me, but it did not take long before we were both semi-naked. Sandy's shirt was open and, although it hid her small breasts, the strap-on was clearly seen to be pushing the front of her boy briefs to their limit. She really looked as if she had a stunning cock hidden in her underpants.

At the same time I stood in a puddle of satin dress, my stocking-clad legs and white suspender belt leading ones eyes to the equally large bulge in my flimsy knickers.

I have to admit at this point I was really enjoying myself and was deliberately posing as provocatively as I could. Sandy could easily see the outline of my stiff cock against the thin silk of my French knickers, especially as I was thrusting my pelvis forward to try and accentuate the size.

"I've never come across such a horny bride," she whispered in my ear, as she took another picture. Her free hand was stroking my bum through my knickers, even as she operated the camera remote. The feeling of the silky material against my skin turned me on even more.

"What about the horny groom," I replied, as I slid my hand inside the front of her briefs and grasped her erection that I began to caress. She did nothing to stop me, simply slipped her hand into my knickers and began to rub her fingers up and down the valley between my bum cheeks and as I pressed back she pressed a finger into my orifice and timed her probing to match the rhythm of my handling of her strap-on.

I was barely conscious of the still working camera.

We kissed passionately, our tongues intertwining.

MartinaVernz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVernz

"I'm going to fuck you," she whispered.

"I know," I replied, "I want you to."

With that she pulled my knickers down and my cock sprang free. I did the same with her briefs and we held each other's pricks openly for the camera.

Still kissing passionately, she laid me on the bed that was behind us.

In my stockings and basque, I still felt very feminine and willingly lay face down on the bed with my bottom thrust up in the air and my legs wide apart. Sandy was behind me now and she gently stroked my stiff cock whilst applying lots of lubricant to my hole, then, grasping my hips, she slowly slid her wet rigid strap-on prick into my virgin arse.

The initial discomfort soon gave way to heightened excitement as my body responded to her gentle rhythm. I began to push against her, and she responded by increasing the pace and thrusting into me with increasing intensity.

"You're such a pretty tart," she said, even as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I had to agree with her because all I could see was a virile young man fucking a delectable young bride clad in silk stockings and a white satin basque with her long raven hair swinging in time with the pounding that the man was giving her.

"I love fucking hot horny tarts," she added between gasps, "And you are the best."

A few moments later Sandy was squealing with pleasure as she climaxed, and that brought me to a similar result with my cock squirting loads of cum over the sheets.

-

"So that's how I got started," said Dee, "Mind you we did do some other scenarios, but I'll tell you about them some other time."

We had begun this the session with me wearing a see through lace and silk kaftan over a sheer pale blue teddy and French knickers, that had teased Dee when I was changing. The thing that I like about wearing undies that cover every thing but hide nothing, is that they provoke the viewer's interest. It certainly was true of Dee, as I posed more outrageously than I had before, thrusting my pelvis forward and turning round and wiggling my bum at her as I peeked coyly over my shoulder. I could see that it was having the desired effect on Dee, just as her story was having a similar effect on me for my panties were hardly containing my growing cock.

When Dee finished her story, I knew we had come to a natural break in the session so I walked over to her and, grabbing her firmly, I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.

"You're so provocative," I said.

"Me? What about you," she replied, and kissed me passionately in return as she thrust her pelvis against my panty covered cock. I gripped her PVC covered bum with one hand, and slid my other one round to the front of her skirt and grasping the zip slowly pulled it up so that I could get to her knickers. Her panties were really being stretched by her raging hard on, and I heard her contented sigh as I wrapped my fingers round her silk covered cock and squeezed it.

We moved over to the now familiar bed in the corner of the studio. I slipped out of my kaftan as we went there.

Lying on the bed Dee, still fully dressed, undid her skirt then slipped out of her panties, spread her legs, grabbed my cock and pulled me down on her.

"Fuck me, Paula," she said, "Fuck me."

With this she freed my rampant prick from the confines of my knickers and pulled me between her legs. She grabbed some lube off the bedside table, as she spread it over my cock and round her hole she continued telling me what she wanted.

"In my bum cunt, Paula, all the way. I want to feel you cum, every single squirt, until I'm full of you."

As I watched I could not help but wonder at how sensuous and sexy she looked while I felt her PVC boots grip my flanks. Just looking at her in her sexy undies was such a turn-on.

"I want to feel your cock," she said, as she pressed the tip of my prick against her bum hole, then grasped my hips and pulled me into her.

The feeling was delicious. I slipped in so easily, becoming even harder as I did so. Then, as we began our romp, I could feel Dee's hot, hard, prick pressed between us.

Now it was all sex.

We kissed passionately and I began to gently thrust in and out grasping her hips as I did so. Dee held me close with one hand, as the other stroked my back and then made its way to my arse hole. Her fingers were soon probing my hole in time with my thrusts and this caused a mounting excitement in my balls. The pace became hotter.

The excitement of being dressed as a gurl while fucking another gurl really got to me and made me even more horny than usual.

"You're going to make me cum," I whispered.

"Oh fuck yes! - Yes - Yes - YES!"

Moments later Dee thrust two fingers into my bum, just as I felt her hot cock twitch and then shoot loads of her passion between us, soaking my basque and her blouse. Her excited squeals brought on my climax, with the result that I too shot blast after blast of juice into her willing arse.

When we recovered, Dee kissed me passionately and said I was a wonderful lover, that maybe it was time for me to lose my virginity properly and we should do it soon.

To this, I readily agreed.

Published 
Written by 2Bkilnhill45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments