Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula At University

"Paula's life moves on to new adventures."

27
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This a continuation of my Paula stories."

As with life generally, time moves on and suddenly I realized that the summer holidays were coming to an end. Soon I would be going up to university to do an arts degree. This would bring to an end my dressing fun with Dee and my sister Sue, it would also mean that Paula would not be visible until I knew my way around the new environment.

Of course, I still wore panties and stockings under my male clothes, but this is not the same as wearing a dress and feeling the freedom it gives, literally and emotionally, together with the sensual pleasure that comes with wearing silky undies.

I went up a week early to sort out my accommodation and learn my way around the campus and, at the same time, I discovered what societies, social and sporting groups were on offer. Sport clearly was not on my agenda but some arts activity was and I thought the drama group might be interesting. When I approached their table they assumed that I was another aspiring actor but I put their mind at rest by saying that I was more interested in the production and backstage activities.

"Hey, Magnus, we've found you an assistant"

At this call, I saw a slim, dark-haired undergraduate look up from what he was doing and come over to the drama group table. We were introduced and it was suggested that Magnus show me around the theatre. This we did and in the process, we found we had a lot in common and I learned about the group's current production. The way things developed between us I had the feeling that "uni" was going to be fun. This feeling was reinforced when Magnus told me that the president of the drama group, one of the university professors, liked to give a Halloween party at his house for his students and the group.

"He insists on a full costume." said Magnus, "Last year I went as a witch, it was such fun that I plan to do the same this year."

"I'll join you," I said.

"That means bra, panties, and stockings." Said, Magnus.

"I'm ok with that," I replied.

"Oh good," said Magnus, "We can sort out our costumes together. You can borrow stuff from the group's costume department if you want to."

"Thanks, I'll see if my sister can help out first."

A few weeks before Halloween I went home to collect what I wanted from my wardrobe. I planned to wear a black silk slip as my dress and I got my straight-haired black wig to cover my blond hair. Naturally, my panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings were all black. I dressed up a couple of times in my room and enjoyed seeing Paula come back to life. Magnus lived in the town with his parents and suggested that I go over to his and change there so we could go to the party together. It was a lovely suggestion that I fully agreed with.

So, Halloween afternoon found me in Magnus's large bedroom with the two of us sorting our costumes that were spread out on his double bed.

"You haven't got any panties," he said after I had unloaded my bag.

"Yes, I have," I said and at the same time undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor.

Magnus was both surprised and clearly delighted as my garter belt and stocking-clad legs came into view and he saw my sheer black panties that covered everything but hid nothing and felt so sensuous.

"God, you've got gorgeous legs," he said, adding, "Sorry, I don't mean to be personal."

"I'm flattered," I replied "And I'm looking forward to seeing you fully dressed. I'm sure you will look gorgeous."

stasyahereguys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stasyahereguys

"Now who is flattering."

It didn't take long to get fully dressed and we both gave ourselves a "goth" style make-up. Once we were satisfied with the way we looked I mentioned that when dressed as a girl I liked to be called Paula.

"What should I call you?"

"Oh, yes. Of course." Then after a brief pause, he said, "Call me Maggie, I once had a stunning teacher called Miss Maggie and I would like to emulate her."

"Maggie it is then."

"Yes. Now let's go and wow them," Maggie said.

So we set off for the party. It was a wonderful night. I, Paula, was pleased to be out again even if I was hiding behind the cover of it being a fancy dress party. I was also pleased to have Maggie as my companion, particularly as she looked so beautiful. Her slim stature was enhanced by the sheer black blouse and short leather mini skirt and I could well appreciate why she was the center of attention.

When we eventually got back to Maggie's house it was after one in the morning, so tiptoed quietly along to his room and collapsed on his bed, side by side.

"I haven't had so much fun in ages," I said.

"Nor me," said Maggie. "Do you know two guys wanted to take me back to their pads?"

"What did you say?"

"I told them my boyfriend Paul wouldn't like it."

At that, I began to giggle.

"I used the same excuse to the guy who asked me back to his. Said I didn't want to betray my boyfriend Magnus."

We both burst out laughing and fell into each other's arms. Moments later we were kissing.

The pleasure of expressing my feminine side again, having hidden it since coming up to university, was simply wonderful. My immediate worry that Maggie would be upset was quickly dispelled when she said "I was hoping we might do that from the moment I saw you dressed this evening."

"You're ok with it?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Maggie replied and gave me another hug even as I caressed her. I made no effort to hide my mounting excitement even as Maggie whispered how nice I felt in my silk slip and how turned on she was being with a sexy girl like me.

"You can see what you are doing to me," I said as I led her hand to where my boi-clit was pressing against my panties and causing a bulge in the front of my slip.

"Me too," she said as she guided my hand under the hem of her skirt and between her thighs until I could feel her stiff excitement stretching her satin panties. They were damp where the tip was and she sighed softly as I stroked it with my thumb.

"I never realized being dressed could lead to so much fun," she said as she grasped my stiffness more firmly. I kissed her lightly and then we kissed with more passion while undressing each other. Once she was out of her blouse and skirt Maggie looked simply delicious in stockings, bra, and satin panties that were being stretched to their limit by her very vibrant boi-clit.

It was too much for me and being the good little girl that I am I was sliding her panties down and licking, then sucking what Maggie had to offer. It was not long before I was swallowing her all and that excited me so much that I followed her lead and came in my panties without touching myself.

This was the beginning of the fun and games Maggie and I had during our university years.

Published 
Written by 2Bkilnhill45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments