Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula And Mardi Gras

"Further cross dressing adventures with Maggie"

28
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After our Halloween experience, Maggie and I began to spend more time together. Officially Marcus/Maggie was in charge of the costume and makeup department of the University Drama Club and I was his assistant but, having discovered our mutual liking for girly clothes, we used it as the reason for trying on costumes.

We were fortunate in that Maggie's home was in the University town. This meant that we had a private place where we could explore our passion and how it made us feel. We were lucky in that Maggie's parents were busy with their own lives and left us very much alone. They were quite accepting of my staying over occasionally, and this had the added pleasure of sleeping in nighties.

Maggie usually invited me when she knew her parents would be away. As usual, I would arrive wearing respectable male clothes that hid my bra, stockings, garter belt, and panties. If Maggie was wearing a dress when I arrived I knew her parents were out. We would go up to her bedroom, and then the fun would begin.

Maggie admitted that she had first worn panties when she had "borrowed" a pair of satin ones from a cousin.

"When I put them on, they felt wonderful, even though I didn't really understand why. But I knew then that I would want to wear panties in the future."

I told Maggie about how I had been introduced to the pleasure of silky undies, sheer stockings, and flowing skirts.

"Oh Paula," Maggie said, "you are so lucky to have an understanding sister like Sue." I knew that it was the truth for I was aware of how nervous I had been to reveal this side of my character.

Finding each other was pure luck and this luck continued when we got together in Maggie's bedroom. As soon as we were there Maggie would strip me of my male clothes, much to my delight, and then we would give each other a warm cuddling hug. While Maggie slipped out of her dress I would pull on a satin slip then, similarly dressed, we would hug and stroke and fondle each other.

Unsurprisingly, this resulted in two obvious bulges in the front of our slips even as we pressed ourselves against each other. The first time this happened we sat on her bed and I gently pushed her backward as I slid my hand up her stocking-clad legs and over the front of her silky knickers and caressed her rigid boi-clit. Maggie was surprised by my action and even more surprised when I pushed the hem of her slip up so that I could see her stiffness stretching her knickers to their full extent. She looked delicious. I simply bent forward and kissed the wet tip of her erection through the sheer silky material of her panties. She gasped and came even as I began to suck her pantie-covered boi-clit more firmly.

"Oh Paula," she said, "I didn't expect that."

"Let me clean you up," I replied, and with that, I began to lick her panties clean and then I pushed them down her thighs freeing her cock that I then sucked to another climax.

After that experience, we began to explore each other even further, with the result that we invariably ended up licking each other clean and then kissing each other to sleep.

So it was that Easter arrived and with it the University's Mardi Gras festival.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

We had been looking forward to the Saturday night party where everyone dressed in fancy costumes and Maggie and I planned to go as senoritas. The thought of flowing skirts with lots of petticoats made to flare because of the firm corsets we planned to wear just got us more excited with the result that our knickers were at full stretch more often than not and a brief stroking and fondling soon got them wet.

The night of the party we dressed with extra care and did not tease each other although, I have to confess, clipping my stocking to the garter tabs made me semi-stiff as usual However, with all the petticoats there was nothing obvious showing.

The evening was a great success. We both got off with a couple of guys and, although we used the same excuse we had used before, that we couldn't be unfaithful to our boyfriends Paul and Marcus, we did leave two guys well-satisfied with our cock sucking skills, and both wanting to see us again.

We were two very happy girls when we got back to Maggie's bedroom around midnight. We gently undressed each other with lots of kisses and hugs as we progressed. We were down to bra, panties, and stockings when Maggie confessed her wish.

"Oh Paula, I felt so feminine tonight that I really wanted my guy to fuck me. Is that naughty of me?" she asked.

"Maggie, I always want my date to fuck me," I replied.

"Really."

"Yes, really." I replied, "And I'm sure Marcus is going to satisfy me." With that comment, I kissed Maggie very passionately to which she responded with equal enthusiasm. We continued kissing as we undressed each other. I kissed her with every piece of clothing I removed and she did the same to me. It did not take long for the both of us to be down to bra, panties and stockings.

Lying on her bed, I slipped out of my knickers that were wet with pre-cum and lifting my legs up to my shoulders urged Maggie/Marcus to make love to me. Looking at her as she knelt between my upraised legs was so exciting and seeing her panties failing to contain her boi-clit, that indicated how excited she was, simply encouraged me to pull them down and then pull Maggie on top of me.

The moment when you know you are being your true feminine self is wonderful and I knew Maggie was feeling the same way even as I felt her boi-clit slide into my willing arsehole. As with all first times it seemed to climax too soon. The reality was that the night had just begun and we had moved our relationship to a higher level. Having satisfied me it was my turn to satisfy her and from the way she was moaning, I felt sure that she was enjoying her first time with me as much as I had with her. So it was two very happy gurls that fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

We woke the next day and had a wonderful time playing dress up and seeing which undies turned us on the most. Being cuddled and caressed when wearing a silk slip always gets me steamed up and it clearly did the same for Maggie. We enjoyed a lot of caressing on the day after the Mardi Gras party and the result was a lot of undies needed to be washed and that for us was part of the post-party fun

Published 
Written by 2Bkilnhill45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments