Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor Camilla

"Neighbors learn they have interests in common"

5
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is purely fictional and for entertainment only"

This is a work of fiction, if you do not like it move to another post.
Chapter 1:

I sit looking out my window thinking about my life and the past couple of years, living in the city in this nice apartment with wonderful neighbors and now friends. I first moved in and the older man that lives next door, Alex, offered to help. I was glad for the help, and as the day went found myself more and more attracted to him. I knew he was attracted to me, the number of time I caught him looking at me and my body. After all, I am 5-7, short cropped blonde hair, 36C breasts that I don't like keeping in a bra, shapely hips that love the yoga shorts I was wearing, which love to show camel toe as much as cling to my ass. I believe I've caused my fair share of accidents while running in the neighborhood.

As months past we'd run into each other, chat and go on. He was always the shy gentleman and other than checking me out he never went further. I even started having dreams about him and masturbated thinking about him. I got to the point where I even started teasing him during our now daily talks in the hall. I started asking him for help with things around the apartment leaving lingerie around or more direct teasing. He left more than a few times with a huge erection, but never pushed it further. I was getting frustrated and had determined to give up, he was either gay or something else.

Then one day I had an emergency, well for me, my hot water was not working and I needed to get ready for a girls night. I went over to Alex's and knocked, hoping he'd let me use his shower. I knocked for a while and started to get worried. I knew he was home, but he did not answer. I was about to go get my emergency key, when I tried the knob and it was open. I opened it and called for Alex, but no reply. I did hear his television from his back room.

I walked to the back, almost in tears, hoping I was not about to find my friend had past away. I walked into the doorway and saw a beautiful woman on his bed, her ass up in the air, working a dildo in and out of her ass. Her skirt was up over her hips, garter holding up sexy print nylons, dark hair flowed around her head covering her face from me. And she had on head phones. Then she said, "Oh yes daddy your cock feels so good in my sissycunt, more please." My eyes grew wide, I then realized that this sexy woman I was watching was actually Alex.

He started to move but I froze, could not move. When he saw me he jerked up, pulling the cord of the head phones free from the jack, and then I heard another voice. "Good sissy, that's it, let me see that clitty, and you ride Daddy's cock like a good slut." Alex sat there stunned not knowing what to do. I grinned and stepped in pulling a chair from his desk and sitting, "You heard your Daddy, get to it slut."

I sat there watching Alex take orders from his Daddy, working the dildo in and out of his ass with his legs high up and spread wide. Something about it was so sexy and making me so hot. My hand was up my skirt, fingering my wet slit and rubbing my hard clit. I then saw his cock, it was very thick, not that long but very thick.

GigiDamessco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GigiDamessco

He was lost in what he was being commanded to do, and I was lost in what I was watching. I lost all inhibition and got up from my chair moving towards Alex, when he saw me he tried to sit up as he had the dildo in down to the base. Biting my lower lip, I dove into him, kissing him deeply pushing him again on his back, kissing and stroking his face.

Moving between his spread legs, I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. I slid up him and then back, as I reached between us and guided his hard, thick cock into my messy dripping cunt. My head fell back as I sunk down to the base of his cock. It was thicker and harder than I thought. It was stretching me so good, if only he could stretch me out deeper.

I dove back into him kissing his red lipstick covered lips as I started riding his cock, hard and fast. He moved his hands all over my body and up to release my breasts and began nibbling and sucking my nipples. When he bit into one I screamed and nearly came all over his cock, but I kept riding him.

Soon I could feel it, I was about to cum, and then started grinding more against him as I bounced up and down. Needing release, that’s when I felt it. His cock swelled more and then I could feel him cumming inside me. I couldn’t hold it any longer, I sat down on his cock and came hard. My body jerking as I came, feeling him inside me.

As it eased up I collapsed on top of him, realize we were both breathing so hard and fast. I was spent, exhausted, I had never come like that with anyone. I raised my head up so I could look at him, we smiled at each other and kissed.

When our kiss broke, he asked me to if I could roll off him, the dildo was getting uncomfortable. I could feel myself start to blush as I rolled off Alex, gasping as the cool air in his room hit my cum filled cunt as his flaccid cock slid from it. As I then could see the computer monitor, which showed the smiling face of a handsome black man.

“Damn girl, my sissy must really like you. I’ve not seen that clit get that hard and for that long for years. And that pussy loved it too,” he said. Oh, my god, I had just fucked Alex dressed as a woman while he was camming with someone who just enjoyed watching us. My pussy twitched so much thinking about it and doing it again. “Allison, Daddy gotta go, loved this surprise. We’ll talk later. Bye sweetie, hope we get to meet soon,” he says to me as the screen goes black.

Alex breaks the silence, “Camilla, let me explain.”
 

To Be Continued...
love to hear your thoughts or comments.

 

Published 
Written by allisonswetcd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments