Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neena Wanted To See My Panties

"I posted a personal ad looking for a woman who'd accept my panty fetish. I found one."

28
16 Comments 16
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"[Nonfiction] I've posted a ton of personal ads in the past trying to meet a woman who would be accepting of my fetish. Back in 2010 I found someone who was actually into it and willing to meet. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you enjoy reading please take a second to vote!"

I've always fantasized about it, Neena wrote.  Meeting a man in a bar. Going back to my place.  And discovering that he's wearing panties. It’s so taboo.

We were texting one another.  A few days earlier, she'd responded to a simple ad that I'd placed online.  There wasn't much text--just a picture of my hard bulge barely contained in panties.  She was the only woman to reply.

Have you ever been with a man in panties? I asked.

No, she responded. I've posted a few ads myself looking for it.  Or mentioned it a few times to people. I've met a lot of men who are willing to wear mine.  But that's not what I want. Not someone who is just doing it to get laid. I want someone who is really into it.  Owns his own.

I glanced across my bedroom at my dresser, knowing that an entire drawer was stuffed with silky undergarments.

That's not a problem with me, I said.  

It’s sexy.  I love looking at pictures online.  I try to find videos but there aren’t many good ones.

She mentioned the name of a bar in Fort Worth.

I'll be there Thursday night.  Alone. I'll wear a dress and be drinking wine.  I've got brown hair and great tits. Find me.

She didn't text after that message.  I hadn't seen a picture of her and she'd only seen me from the waist down.  It was obvious she at least wanted the illusion of being picked up by a stranger.

I showed up in jeans and a button-down shirt.  I saw an Indian woman in her thirties sitting alone at the bar.  She was very curvy with dark, chin-length hair. She wore a plum-colored faux-wrap dress that showed off her ample chest.  I couldn’t help thinking that her clothes might fit me nicely.

I confidently walked up to her.  

“You look very nice in purple,” I said. “It’s one of my favorite colors to wear.  I’m actually wearing it right now.” 

She turned to look at my jeans and black shirt.  And then playfully raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?" she said.

I sat down next to her and ordered a drink.  She declined my offer to get her a refill.

"I’ve already had one," she said.  “I don’t want a stranger to take advantage of me.”

“Because you’d rather take advantage of him?” I asked.  

She smiled in response.  

We talked and flirted.  My cock was already semi-hard in my panties.  Some men are drawn to petite or slender women, but my desire to wear their clothes has always led me to tall or fit women with a full figure.  

“You want to see my purple?” I teased.

“That seems like something best done in private,” she responded.

“Isn’t it naughtier right here?  With someone you barely know?”  

She bit her lower lip as she contemplated the scenario.

"Right here?" she asked.

I nodded and stood up.  I turned away from her and knelt as if tying my shoe. I felt my shirt ride up and knew she could see the lavender satin peeking up above my jeans.

"Are you intrigued?" I asked when I stood up.

She nodded, again biting her lip.

I leaned in and wrapped my arm around her.  I pressed my lips to hers.

"Let's get out of here," I said.

As soon as we were out of the bar, I pressed her to the wall outside and kissed her.  My hands slid over her thighs and under her short dress. She slid her hand over my dick.

"You're so hard," she moaned.

"I need you."

She nodded up the street to a nice downtown hotel.  We practically ran there. In less than ten minutes, we had a room and were on our way up.  I pushed her into the corner of the elevator and we started to kiss. I rubbed her thick thighs and grabbed her big ass.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

We wasted no time in the hotel room. I unzipped her body-hugging dress quickly, and she wiggled out of it.  

Her bra was violet satin and barely contained her big tits and matching boy shorts.  

“God damn, you’re sexy,” I told her.

I guided her to the bed and laid her down.  I quickly took off my belt and told her to lift her hands above her head.  I cinched her wrists together.

Then came the moment we were both waiting for.  I took my time undressing. Neena couldn’t move or help.  I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and took the time to hang it up. I turned away from her and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans.  Then I turned back around and let them drop.

Neena gasped audibly.  My rigid cock was barely contained in silky lavender bikini panties.  

It had been a few years since an actual woman had seen me in panties.

"We almost match," I said, based on the color.

I got next to her in bed.  I pulled the cups down on her bra and started sucking on her big tits.  I rubbed her pussy through her purple panties.  Then I spread her legs and got between her thighs.  She groaned loudly when I started grinding my hard cock over her slit in our silky panties.  

"You want me to fuck you with my panties on?" I growled.

She just nodded and moaned.

I slid the gusset of my panties aside.  My big cock sprang out, erect and ready. I pulled her panties down and tossed them with my clothes.  They were going home with me. 

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "Fuck me in your panties."

My cock was on fire.  I should have put on a condom, but I didn’t.  

I wanted to take it slow but couldn’t maintain control.  I pounded her hot pussy.  She was LOUD.  Her big tits bounced violently.

"You're fucking me in panties!  I can't believe it's happening," she kept crying out.

She came quickly when I put my thumb on her clit and a second time when I sped up and started talking.

"Did you like looking at my cock in these silky little panties?" I asked.

At the last minute, I pulled out, gave my wet cock a few good strokes, and blew my hot load on her stomach.

I freed her hands and we both lay in bed panting for several minutes.  She took her bra off and was completely nude. I was still wearing my panties.  She trailed her hand over the silky pouch covering my cock.  

It didn’t take long for me to get hard again.  

“I want you to record it,” she said.

She handed me her phone.  She wanted a video.  She got on her hands and knees.  I slid my panties aside enough to get my cock out and took a short video, fucking her like a dog while she begged for my cock.

Then I got on my back and she straddled me.  She rode my dick while I took a video of my cock going in and out and her big tits bouncing.  

“I love your big cock in panties,” she said.  “I love you fucking me in panties.”

We put the phone aside and Neena rode me until I came.  I tried to warn her before I came, but she didn’t stop. I filled her pussy with my hot cum.  

We fucked a third time that night, and the next morning she gave me a blow job while I was wearing panties.  

I couldn't remember having been so sexually satisfied in recent years.  When I left the room wearing Neena’s underwear, I was hoping it wasn't a one-night thing.

 

Please check out my earlier stories and thanks to all those who vote and comment or send along private messages.  It really makes me glad I'm sharing!

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AnonymousPeggy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments