Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Night at the XXX Video Theatre - Part One

"My adventure in a bad part of town at an XXX Video Theatre"

14
5 Comments 5
30.5k Views 30.5k
883 words 883 words
Famous Story
It was almost 2 AM when I pulled into the Big Town XXX video theatre in the southeast part of where I live. It was a Saturday and the parking lot was full. I had never been to this particular theatre but it was in the adult theatre chain that I had been visiting for the past two years.

Each theatre is different depending usually on the part of town where it is located. Southest part of my city is rough. It is predominately African American. This theatre is in a small run-down strip shopping center just off the Gulf Freeway. There is an all nude club at one end, a convenience store, a liquor store and the theatre.

The lighting was very poor and the parking lot was so crowded I had to drive around back. I finally found a place to park. After turning off the engine I made a last minute check of my outfit. This was the first time I'd worn such an outrageous outfit.

In the past I dressed in cocktail dresses and conservative wigs, but I had been feeling very excited and reckless all day so this time I decided at the last minute to dress in a way I never had in public. I would regret later that I dressed that way, but by then it was too late to do anything about it.

I checked out my makeup in the rear-view mirror and added some glossy lipstick, red of course. I had spent the better part of two hours on the makeup and it was time well spent. The false eyelashes were exceptionally long and thick and I had applied just the right amount of color to my cheekbones, which are high to begin with. I had plucked my eye brows.

The wig I decided to wear was a Vegas style show girl wig, a bushy mass of platinum blonde hair that came about half way down my back. There was so much hair that you couldn't really see my face from the side. I had put on a lot of cheap junk jewelry, which I normally don't wear but thought would be just right for this outfit. My micro mini dress was a thin stretchy black fabric that showed off every curve.

I don't have breasts but over the years developed very prominent nipples, probably from using nipple clamps so often. Tonight I had the nipple clamps in my purse. My nipples were getting hard and could be seen under the dress fabric.

My shoes were very bright platinum sequined 5" heels, with ankle straps and open toes. The toes were painted the same color of pink as my nails except I decided to paint the middle finger of my right hand a bright gold.

NIKOL19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NIKOL19

My purse was a white fur shoulder strap that matched the color of my heels and it hung down to my hips.

I must admit that I set out to look like a street whore and as I stepped out of the car I was a little worried I might have over done it. Too late to do anything now. I applied a little more spray perfume and locked the door.

I could hear throbbing music in the all-nude club as I started walking across the parking lot. The video theatre has a back door to the parking lot but it was locked so I knew I would have to go to the front entrance. To say I was excited would be a huge understatement. I was shaking, trembling with anticipation. This was a dangerous thing I'd decided to do. Bad part of town. Something bad could happen.

I shouldn't have worried that much. I just followed the sidewalk around to the front, which was actually brightly lit. The theatre entrance was about half way down the strip center. There were guys sitting in cars with the doors open and some guys standing around the entrance to the all-nude club which was at the opposite end. There was a lot of drinking going on I could tell, but the liquor store had closed hours ago. I took a deep breath and told myself to stand up very very straight and present myself as what I was: a slender white sissy crossdressing slut.

My heels clicked on the sidewalk as I approached the theatre. I walked slowly, the purse swinging and hitting my bubble butt as I moved toward the entrance. At 5' 9" and 154 lbs, I would be considered tall for a girl, but I was very slender and slight so that helped a lot to make me look feminine. My butt in particular was round and firm, my legs were shapely and looked great in spike heels.

As always, heels make a girl's butt stick out and the back curve. I had gained a lot of confidence as I started the slow walk. I heard some guys laugh and make some remarks but could not tell what they were saying. They were all black.

I decided right then that I might as well test myself, so I opened my purse and took out my cigarettes. I stepped over to a black SUV that was filled with some very strong, mean looking studs and I asked for a light.

To be continued.....

Published 
Written by jerrixdresser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments