Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time - Part 2, or The Beginning

"Once was not enough"

15
5 Comments 5
18.2k Views 18.2k
644 words 644 words
It was about two weeks after Halloween that the dreams began. I began to dream about being transformed again. I was able to recall the feel of the silky garment against my skin, the sensation of the nylons brushing against each other as I walked.

I recalled all the women at the party who danced with me and rubbed my silk covered ass. "You feel like a real girl," more than one said, and I did. I saw the vision of the girl I had become for that night beckoning me, but that was Halloween. What would Lydia say if I told her I wanted to dress up again just for my pleasure?

To help satisfy the urges I stopped at a local shop that specialized in erotic lingerie, and purchased a pair of silky underwear. After arriving home I doffed my jeans and boring underwear then rooted around my storage closet for the Halloween costumes.

I finally located and donned the nylons and garter belt that I had worn that night. I slowly slid the nylons up my legs, marveling at how great they felt. I then attached them to the satiny garter belt. As I was in the process of sliding the silky panties up I heard a very feminine voice say, "Very nice." I turned as see Lydia standing there, I had not heard her enter the house.

She stood there admiring me for a moment before she finally spoke. "Something you wish to tell me?"

I then broke down and told her about the dreams.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. 

"
I thought you might get mad at me wanting to dress up again," I responded.

She laughed softly. "You forgot that I got you a nightie, didn't you?"

Yes, I had forgotten.

She left the room and returned with a beautiful box. "Here, you go. Slip into this and I will also slip into something more comfortable," Lydia crooned.

I went to the backroom to change.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

Inside the box was the sexiest nightie I had ever seen. It was a stunning one-piece garment made of black satin and lace. The front was the sheer, smoky black material, the sides were black satin, the back was cut very low, and was again made out of the black sheer material.

Also in the box was a black satin thong. Now the first time I dressed up for Lydia she had purchased a speedo for me to wear underneath the skirt; this was no speedo.I spent a few extra minutes and located the black studded bra and the padded inserts and I quickly donned them.
 
I then slid the satiny thong up my nylon clad legs until it was it nestled against my raging erection, and slid the silky back nightie over my head.

Now I felt complete and I returned to my room. Lydia was stretched out on the bed in one of her stunning outfits. "Welcome back pretty girl," was all she said. She then produced another box, inside was a pair of heels. "I was saving these for Halloween night, but there just wasn't enough time," she announced, "but I am on vacation next week and you will learn to walk in these."

She then removed one of the heels from the box.

"Pretty arent they?" she questioned.

"Yes, very pretty."
 
She then took the shoe rubbed the toe up and down my the length of my shaft. "Does that feel good?" she questioned. All I could do was moan.

"After you master walking in heels, we will work on makeup, you will be totally pretty again," she continued.

Between her rubbing the toe of the high heel on me and the promise of learning makeup and mastering walking in high heels I shot my load inside the silky thong.

Next week would not arrive fast enough.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments