Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Out On The Town All Dolled Up

"I learn about a sex club in Los Angeles and attend, with delightful results."

14
8 Comments 8
8.3k Views 8.3k
925 words 925 words

Author's Notes

"At this point I had tasted my own cum, but was now about to taste someone elses."

It was Christmas time but still warm in Los Angeles.  I was living in West LA and heard about a club called Club Sex Addict in the valley, a haven for crossdressers.  I had a fairly extensive warddrobe that I bought in a Culver City lingerie shop.  I just bit the bullet and went there and told the girl who worked there that I was a CD and she would help my pick out sexy slutty stuff to wear.

I'm middle aged but have been dressing up in secret for years, but I really had the urge to get out in public and Club Sex Addict fit the bill.  I got totally dolled up in bra (I actually have small boobs) panties, garter, very sexy stockings and heels.  And of course a wig; short but fem.  Over all this I wore a frock coat, so I would be able to open it up and show potential men my body.  Without bragging, I can really pull this off... if I can figure out how, I will attach a picture of that night.  With light make up and lipstick, I was out, in the car and on my way to the club.

Guys pay $40 to get in, gurls are free.  Not a second inside the first main room and a guy approaches me and say, "Hi beautiful."  I returned the compliment and told him I wanted to look around and I'd try to hook back up with him.  The second room had a raised stage inside a huge glass structure, where a hispanic looking guy was drilling a CD in her "pussy" from behind -- she smiled at me as I looked in.  The third room was litterly the scene of an orgy... with guys sucking of guys, gurls getting pounded and half a dozen watching with cocks in hand and masturbating slowly.  Also a few other guys just wandering around furtively, not sure how to fit in.

Another room off to the side of the orgy was empty with a banquet like couch in one corner, I opened up my frock coat and sat down.  A young man in his twenties sat down beside me and told me how beautiful I was and how great my legs looked. He started to rub my stockinged leg... then got on his knees and pulled my very hard cock out of my panties.   He then began to give me a beautiful blow job.  I leaned back and enjoyed, then a hunky guy walked over and watched us as he stroked his cock.  He stroked it faster and faster...  I motioned for him to come closer and asked him to cum in my mouth.  

He put his cock, I'd say it was about seven inches and quite thick, in my mouth and I took over the strocking.  I took only a couple of minutes of this before he shot his load into my mouth. It was glorious, it was exactly what I wanted from the evening.  His sperm tasted fantastic, like vanilla pudding.  I told him I loved the taste of his cum and asked if he had been eating a lot of sweets.  He laughed, kisssed me deeply putting his tongue into my mouth, then left.  

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

Now Mr. Twenty-Something had moved from sucking my cock to licking my balls and finally giving me a delightful rim job, sticking his tongue deep into my ass pussy.  After about five minutes he left after thanking me.  Oh what a night.

Next I went out to the smoking area, to cool off and a very interesting slightlly Asian man came over to talk.  I asked him if he would take some pictures of me with my phone and he did.  We walked back in together and he put his arm around me and asked me if I wanted to have an orgasm, I told him of course I did.  I asked him if he wanted me to suck him off and he demurred saying he would rather fuck me.  

Wow!  "I like this little room over here," he said taking me over to another side of the club.  Inside was a couch, he leaned me over it.  I slowed him down and took off my frock coat, and then he started to kiss my chest and stomach.  He turned me around and I could hear him putting on a condom (it is a hard rule for fucking at this club), he put some gel on his cock and some gel on my cock, then proceeded to slide his cock into my pussy while he jerked me off.  It was ecstacy.  I had only, to this point, fucked myself with a dildo... but his cock was hot and he slid it deep into me so I could feel his balls, banging against mine.  Finally I shot my load over his hand which he mixed in with the gel and continued to stroke me.  

My cock remained hard as he continued to fuck me deep ... then with a grunt he pulled his cock out of me, leaving the condom partially still in my pussy, threw me over roughly and shot his load over my neck, mouth and face.  I thought if would never stop.  His come was infinetly thicker than my first blow job, and I took his member into my mouth for the final spurt, he tasted like butterscotch... oh my God.

I am now totally addicted to guys shooting their loads on me and eating their cum.  I learned it that night. 

 

Published 
Written by JillsexyCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments