Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Boyfriend Part Three

"My boyfriend pimps me out to his friends"

22
5 Comments 5
18.9k Views 18.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Steve and I had spent our first night together as a realcouple and in a real bed and it was wonderful. I had intended to wake him up with a blow job but he was already gone when I woke up so I had the whole day to wait for him to return from work. I spent the day just like a housewife would. I wore a house coat and some fuzzy slippers and after cleaning up the place sat down and watched women’s shows all day. I was nervous all day about going out dressed like a girl for the first time and tried to put it out of my mind.

Late afternoon I had a nice hot bubble bath and got dressed. I wore tan stay up hose, white cotton panties, a denim skirt, a pink bra and t shirt, and black sandals. I used Steve’s mom’s breast enhancers that are supposed to add a little more to women’s breasts. Since I had no breasts the result was that I looked like I had some nice little A cups. I put on lite make up and a matching bracelet and necklace set I found in the jewelry box. I didn’t look like a slut like I usually do when I dress up but just like a regular girl. We were going to a drive in movie and I didn’t want to look out of place so this was perfect. I was nervous still but since we would be in the car I figured it would be OK.

I made spaghetti for dinner and thought I would have it ready just in time for Steve’s arrival home from work. I figured we could have dinner and still have some time to fool around before we had to leave for the movie. He had to work late though and was around an hour late getting home. We had just enough time for him to shower and eat before we had to leave. I figured we would make up for it by fooling around at the movies. We headed out to the car and I was disappointed that Steve didn’t open the door for me but I didn’t say anything about it. We paid at the gate and I was surprised that everything seemed normal; I guess they all thought we were just another couple. I couldn’t believe I had passed as a girl!

Steve got us some popcorn and sodas and sat down with them just as the movie started. I snuggled up to him and once the movie started I wanted to fool around so I reached for his zipper but he stopped me. He wanted to watch the movie! It was a new action movie that I was not even interested in so I watched and ate popcorn while he watched. I was disappointed and annoyed with him but he was in charge so I kept my mouth shut and tried to act interested. I was so relieved when the movie was finally over and we left. On the way home I asked him about tomorrow night and the keg party. He told me it was being hosted by one of his friends from his old neighborhood whose parents were out of the country and should be a blow out. Most people would be seniors in high school or in college and I probably wouldn’t know anyone. I told him I was afraid of getting found out and he assured me I had nothing to worry about. I looked just like a real girl and no one would find out I was a boy.

I was relieved so I let it go and decided to have some fun on the way home. I unzipped him and started sucking him as we drove. He told me I was a good girl and asked if I remembered that I had promised to do anything he said. I promised him again that I was his and would do anything for him. He told me that the party may get pretty wild but he would be there to take care of me. I was starting to look forward to this!

We got home and started drinking and smoking weed as we watched Saturday Night Live and once we were buzzed I tried to initiate sex again but again he pushed me away saying he wanted to watch the show first. I was really getting annoyed now but bit my tongue; he was the boss after all.

When the show was over we went up to bed and finally had sex. He let me blow him for a while and then laid me on my side and entered me. With my leg sticking straight up it was easy for him to penetrate and he gently and slowly fucked me until he was ready then reached around and grabbed my cock. We both came right then and like a typical male he pulled out and fell asleep almost immediately. I was starting to understand some of the comments about men that I had heard from women over the years; he seemed kind of selfish tonight.

The next day Steve wanted to sleep in so I dressed in some short shorts and a tank top and kept myself busy painting my toenails and fingernails and reading some of the women’s magazines his mom had. Once Steve got up he was hungry and wanted to go eat. I told him I was afraid to go out in the daytime and he told me not to worry in a tone that told me not to argue with him. I put on my makeup and did my hair and we were on our way. We went to a 24 hour diner and got a booth. I had waffles and Steve had steak and eggs. I eventually started feeling more comfortable and even excited when I caught a couple of guys checking me out. I figured I might as well get used to being out like this as I could feel myself becoming more and more feminine. I had even started practicing my female voice. The more I practiced the better I sounded and soon I wouldn’t even have to think about it; I would be used to talking like a girl.

After lunch we went home and played video games until it was time to go to the party. We stopped along the way for burgers and got to the party just as it was getting dark. The band was setting up and there were already a lot of people there. We started drinking and Steve took me around to introduce me as his girlfriend. I was very nervous but did not think that anyone suspected anything. After an hour or so more drinking I began to care less and l less about being discovered. As the night progressed people got more and more drunk and some girls were flashing their tits and people were disappearing to the back of the house and the upstairs to have sex.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

I hoped that Steve would take me somewhere for that but so far no luck.

At one point Steve and I got separated and I was left to talk with a few girls that had gathered in the kitchen. We were drinking shots and having a lot of fun. The band was great and the weed was everywhere. I was getting very high and loosened up. I even danced with some of the girls! I couldn’t believe these girls were accepting me as one of their own. I just hoped they didn’t start talking about female issues that I had no experience with like periods but that never happened. A couple of them did tell me how lucky I was to get Steve; had he not moved he certainly would have been with one of them that night. I started worrying that he would decide to hook up with one of them; after all they had something I didn’t. But then again I had something they didn’t. I didn’t worry about it long though; Steve came and got me and took me to the basement.

We went down a long hall in the basement to a small room at the end. Steve closed the door behind us and grabbed my shoulders pushing me to my knees. I knew what he wanted so I undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He was semi hard and his cock looked delicious. I started sucking him and really got into it. I licked it up and sown and licked and sucked his balls then took the entire length down my throat. He grabbed my head and started face fucking me. I had practiced enough by now that I could control my gag reflex and just let him fuck my throat. I could tell he was getting close and I was expecting him to fill my mouth with cum but he pulled out and urged me to my feet. He told me that he wanted me to do a favor for a friend and to wait for his friend and take care of him when he came in the room. I objected to this and told Steve so but he reminded me that I promised to do anything he asked me to do and I agreed to do it. He told me that he was charging his friend twenty dollars for a blow job and that there would be others and I was to stay in that room and service every guy who came in. I was afraid I would get found out so Steve told me that he would instruct all the guys that they could not touch me except on my head and none of them could fuck me.

Steve left and I sat and waited for my first “customer” of the night. I felt that Steve was disrespecting me by doing this but it kind of excited me to be a whore. The first guy came in and it was Steve’s old next door neighbor James, we had been introduced earlier when we first arrived. He asked me if I wanted some of this grabbing his crotch and squeezing. I told him I did so he unzipped and pulled out his cock. It was smaller than Steve’s at about six inches and was circumcised. I reached out and took it in my hand and stroked it up and down. He moaned and said “suck it!” I took him in my mouth as I inhaled his musky scent. That smell always turns me on and I felt my cock twitch in my panties. I took my time licking and sucking him and soon had him fucking my face. He put his hand on top of my head and pumped my mouth until he exploded in my mouth. He must not have cum in a while; there was a lot of it! It tasted different than Steve’s did; it was more salty but I still liked it. I swallowed it all and squeezed the last drops out of him before pulling back and letting him zip up. He thanked me and left. As he left the next guy entered.

Guy number two went much the same and in five minutes or so he was leaving and number three came in. He was a black guy but didn’t have one of those BBC’s, he was normal sized and I could easily take him in. He came a lot though and his cum tasted great! I had sucked about five guys when a tall skinny guy came in. He unzipped and pulled out a huge piece of meat. I guess it was around nine inches and very fat. I did the best I could but could only get the head and an inch or so of him in my mouth. I sucked and licked him and he stretched my jaw open till it hurt. I resorted to just sucking his head and stroking the shaft with both hands and finally got him to cum for me. He filled my mouth twice before he stopped and I got another half a mouthful as I squeezed him from base to tip to get it all out.

In all I sucked off nine guys not including Steve. When the last one came in Steve came with him. He had the guy get on his knees and put me on all fours. As I started sucking the guy Steve got behind me and lifted my skirt. He pulled my panties to the side so my hole was exposed but my cock and balls were still hidden. He slowly entered me and I was getting fucked from both ends; something I had wanted to try for a while now. They continued fucking me until as if on cue they both pulled out and unloaded on me. Steve painted my ass while the other guy sprayed my face. The guy left and Steve stayed until I had cleaned all the cum off and straightened myself out. I needed new lipstick because it had all rubbed off on all those cocks and my lips were getting chapped. Not to mention my poor knees from being on that concrete floor for the last hour or so.

We went upstairs and as we passed the kitchen I could hear some of the girls making comments about me. I know they all thought I was a slut but I didn’t care; I had just make ten guys very happy and got great pleasure from knowing I had made so many men cum. After all I didn’t live in that town so they could think what they wanted. After all I kind of was a slut and kind of loved it. We partied for a while and when we got ready to leave two of Steve’s friends got in their car and left with us. I noticed they were behind us and Steve told me they would be coming home with us to spend the night. He said he hoped my ass was ready for this and that I would be full of sperm by morning. This was turning out to be one hell of a night. I’ll tell you about the rest later.

Published 
Written by cindytranee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments