Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Robinson's Panties

"Helping out my mom's friend didn't seem too appealing. Until I started trying on her panties."

59
17 Comments 17
24.6k Views 24.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"[Fiction] My mother used to send me up the street to help a single mom with chores around the house. At first I hated it. Then I discovered her lingerie in the laundry and started trying it on. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She never found out, but I often fantasized that she. This is one such fantasy."

Mrs. Robinson was like a little sister to my mother. I wasn't even sure how they'd first met, but she was always around when I was growing up. When I was in junior high she'd gotten married and bought a house just up the street from my family. Unfortunately, the guy had turned out to be a jackass and she'd caught him cheating on her--just after their first kid was born. She got to keep the house. And, of course, my mother felt it was her duty to offer the services of her teenage son to help out with the yard work.

The first time I went over I was just pissed off. As a kid about to finish high school I definitely felt there were better ways to spend my time. I hated my mom for volunteering me and I was just as mad at Mrs. Robinson for accepting the offer. Mostly I just mowed the lawn. But sometimes she had me to some handiwork around the house. "Man jobs" is what she called them. I knew it was her attempt to make me feel a little more grown up.

She was actually extremely polite and sweet to me every time I came over. And that made me feel like an asshole for not wanting to be there. I could tell it was difficult trying to take care of a small child and a home. Between that and work she certainly didn't have time for a social life.

I got used to going over and after a while I didn't even mind it. Especially after she had me install a shelf in her laundry room.

She showed me to the room and handed me the shelf she'd purchased with some tools. Sometimes she would hang out and make small talk while I worked, but on that day she was busy with the baby. I'd been working in the room alone for about ten minutes when something caught my eye in the laundry basked. It was just one little piece of exposed fabric that was mostly covered up. Bright red satin. I had to take a look.

I pushed the door shut and moved some things around to block it just in case she came back. And then I pushed the other laundry aside. Bright red satin panties. I got hard just looking at them.

I'd had a lingerie fetish since the first time I'd seen a Victoria's Secret catalog. But unlike most guys, I liked to touch and wear lingerie almost as much as I enjoyed seeing it on a woman.

I stood frozen for a second. I contemplated what I should do. There was no way I could just let this opportunity pass without doing something. I wanted to wear them, but I was worried about getting caught. So instead I just unzipped and took out my big cock. I wrapped the panties around my erection and started jacking off. It felt great rubbing the smooth fabric against my pole. I bit my lower lip to avoid making any noise. I jacked it as hard and fast as I could. Despite my best effort, I ended up groaning right at the end. I shot a hot stream of cum across the laundry room floor.

I put up the panties and cleaned up. But before I left I had promised myself that I'd do more next time.

It was easy enough on future visits to find an excuse to go in the house. And after that I always found a way to slip into the laundry room and go through Mrs. Robinson's lingerie. The selection wasn't always as exciting as that first day. The majority of her panties were not fire-engine red satin. Some weeks it was boy shorts. Sometimes just plain, pastel cotton panties. But it didn't matter. Every time I grabbed a pair and slipped off to the bathroom. Instead of just jacking off, like that first Saturday, I took off my shorts and put the panties on. Then I'd get dressed again and spend the afternoon with a smile on my face and trying not to get a boner while I walked around her house with her panties beneath my shorts.

It was the beginning of the summer when I found my favorite pair yet. When I showed up that day, Mrs. Robinson was dressed in nothing but swimsuit cover up. Her kid was off visiting the grandparents and her plan was to spend the afternoon out in the sun by her pool. She had a list of things for me to look at in her house--a dripping faucet and a closet door that kept sticking. She handed me the list and we talked for a bit. Then she went outside.

I had never been in her house alone. My immediate thought was to go to the laundry room and look for something sexy and smooth to put on. Then I started thinking about the bedroom. I wondered what might be in her drawers.

I stood in the kitchen and glanced out the window to see if she was settled. It took a few minutes to get up the nerve. And then I went to her room and started opening drawers. It was easy enough to find her panty collection. Making a choice wasn't so simple. I was amazed by the selection. I saw the red panties I'd used to jack off that first day. I'd never worn those. I started to grab them, but then something else caught my eye. Zebra print boy shorts with bright pink lace around the leg openings and waist band.

I had to put them on.

I was standing in her bedroom in her panties when I heard the door open in the kitchen. Mrs. Robinson called my name. My heart started racing. I pulled on my pants over her underwear, but I was still rock hard.

"Yes?" I called back.

"Can you come out back and put suntan lotion on me?" she said.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a second, Mrs. Robinson," I shouted.

The fear of almost being caught was enough to make my hard one subside. At least enough where it wasn't obvious in my shorts. I walked into the kitchen.

"I've told you before. You have to stop calling me that," she said. "You're practically grown up now. I thought it was cute when you were a kid. And I was younger. But I'm almost 30 and now it just makes me feel old."

"Ok, Mrs. Robinson," I said.

"STACY!" she said. "Call me Stacy."

"OK, Stacy." Saying it just felt weird.

We stepped out back and she removed her robe. I was immediately stunned.

I guess I'd always known that Mrs. Robinson was attractive. But I'd never really put much thought into it. She'd just been my mother's friend. And she'd been around since I was a kid. And she was so much older. I'd just never looked at her in that way.

But standing in front of me in a royal blue bikini, it was hard not to notice.

Stacy had a spectacular, voluptuous body. She wasn't slender, but her stomach was flat. Her ass was nice and round. And she had huge tits that were on perfect display in the bikini. Her skin was naturally dark--a product of her Mediterranean heritage. And she had long, dark brown hair that framed a beautiful, round face.

She walked to a deck chair and laid down on her stomach.

"The lotion is right there," she said. "I really appreciate this. I felt like I was burning and don't want to miss a spot on my back."

I squeezed some sunblock on my hand and went to rub it on her back. Almost instantly my dick got hard.

I wasn't a virgin, but I was used to fucking girls my own age. Stacy was most definitely a woman. Her body was more sensuous. Feeling the smooth satin of her panties on my hard cock only turned me on more. As I applied the lotion, I focused too long on her shoulders. She moaned softly. It wasn't meant to be a sexual sound, but it sounded that way to my young ears.

"Wow," she said. "I should get you to give me a massage. But you'd probably go home and tell your mom and she'd think I was taking advantage of her offer for you to help out."

"i wouldn't tell," I said quickly.

She just laughed in response.

"Yeah, right," she said. "It wasn't that long ago that I was your age. I know there are better things to do with your weekends. You'd probably see it as a quick way out."

"No, really, I don't mind," I said. It was the truth. Mostly because I looked forward to trying on her panties each week. But she didn't need to know that part.

She looked back over her shoulder at me.

"You've grown up to be a really good guy," she said. "That's rare. You should be proud."

I didn't know how to respond to that. As I sat thinking of the right response, her eyes drifted down. And then they suddenly got huge.

I followed her glance and knew right away she'd seen my erection.

"I'm sorry," I said awkwardly. "I didn't mean to..."

I jumped up quickly. When I did, my baggy shorts--that weren't being held up by a belt--dropped just a little bit. The bright pink, lacy waistband of her panties became exposed.

YOURDREAMBOYz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YOURDREAMBOYz

Stacy's eyes got even larger.

"Are you...?" she stammered and stopped. "Are you wearing panties? Are those MY panties?"

I was completely frozen. I couldn't speak.

"Those were in my drawer!" she exclaimed. "Have you been going through my things?"

We were both turning red in the face. I was horribly embarrassed. I think she was, too. And also angry. My heart started pounding out of my chest. I couldn't imagine what would happen next. What would my parents think when she told on me? How could I even start to explain? Would they be humiliated to have me as a son? It seemed like my whole world would change on that one foolish moment.

She got up and stormed toward the door. She was walking so hard I thought her tits might pop out of her top.

"Come inside," she said sternly.

She went straight through the kitchen and back to her bedroom. I followed sheepishly. I watched Stacy open the drawer full of panties. She was confirming what we both already knew to be the truth.

"Please don't tell anyone..." I said quietly. I thought I might cry for the first time in years.

"Take them off!" she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

I turned to go into the master bathroom.

"Not in there," she said. "Do it right here. I don't want to know what you'll do if I leave you alone."

I shook my head from side to side. I didn't want to undress in front of her.

She stomped over to me and grabbed the waist of my pants. She opened the button and started jerking them down.

Despite everything, I was still hard. Every ridge of my big dick was obvious through the smooth satin.

"Is that what this does for you?" she demanded. "You get off wearing my panties??"

I didn't answer.

"Tell me the truth or I'm calling your mom right now," she said.

I nodded.

"And how long has this been going on?"

I stayed quiet. Again she threatened to make the call I dreaded.

"For a while," I said. "Almost every time I come over."

"You go through my drawers every time your here?"

"No," I answered. "I usually just take them from the laundry."

"Have you been cumming in them?" she demanded.

I told her I hadn't. It was the truth. I jacked off with them, but I never came in her panties.

She stood staring at me in silence for a moment. I was covered in cold sweat. She kept glancing at my hard cock, as if she were shocked that I hadn't lost my erection yet.

"Take off your shirt," she said.

"WHAT?" I asked.

"Do it."

I took off my shirt. She opened the drawer beneath her panties and pulled out a matching bra.

"You want to get off by wearing my lingerie. Then go ahead."

She tossed the bra at me and insisted I put it on. I felt like a kid whose parents make them smoke a pack in one sitting to discipline them when they catch them with tobacco.

I'd taken a few bras off girls in the past, but I'd never put one on. I wasn't sure how to do it. I couldn't get the clasp in the back.

Stacy stormed over to do it for me. She reached around my back to hook it. Her tits crushed against my chest and I knew my erection was poking her in the stomach. It felt like she lingered for a just a second too long. Then she went back to her drawer and produced thigh high black stockings with lace at the top. I put them on without arguing. And my cock was harder than ever.

"You're really enjoying this," she said. "I thought you'd be humiliated by now."

"I can't help it," I responded.

She walked over and put her hand on it.

"You really can't control this thing, can you?" she said.

She rubbed it up and down.

Then she stepped away suddenly.

"Wow. It's been a long time," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Since I had sex," she said. "You probably don't understand at your age. But once you start having sex, you miss it. Especially when it's been over a year."

"I have sex," I said defiantly. I didn't even care if she told my mother at that moment. At least maybe it would convince my mom I was straight once they found out about the panties. "And I have it a lot more than once a year."

"Sure," she said with a nod. "High school sex. Five minutes of fun cramped up in the back of a car and then trying to cheer the girl up so she doesn't feel guilty."

"I can fuck for longer than five minutes," I said angrily.

"Oh yeah? Do you fuck guys? Or do you fuck girls and steal their panties?"

"I only fuck girls," I said loudly. "And it's not so I can steal their panties."

"I bet you're thinking about when you fuck them," she said.

"No," I answered. "I'm thinking about fucking them. And I didn't get hard outside because of the panties. I was thinking about fucking you." It was a half-truth at best, but I was annoyed.

She didn't answer for a minute.

"You wanna fuck me?" she said.

"Yeah, I wanna fuck you." I said.

"Really," she answered. "You don't think I'm just some old lady."

"No," I said. "I think about fucking you all the time. I jacked off with your panties because I was thinking about fucking you."

It wasn't true at all. I'd never thought about her before seeing her in that bikini. But I wanted it to be true. I thought maybe she'd see it as some excuse for why I was going through her things.

"Can you keep it a secret if we do it?" she asked. "From your parents. From your friend. From everyone. I can keep your secret...."

My head was spinning. What the hell was happening? The worst day of my life had the sudden potential to become the greatest. I assured her I could be discrete.

Stacy reached behind her back and untied her top. It dropped to the floor.

Her tits were a thing of beauty. Far better than anything I'd seen in person. She looked like an actress or model. She slid out of the bikini bottom. There was a nice thick patch of dark hair covering her pussy.

She walked over and pulled my panties down just enough for my cock to spring free. Then she dropped to her knees and put it between her hips.

She was far better than any high school girl. Stacy worked my cock in ways I'd never even imagined. Looking down at her drove me wild. It only took a few seconds for me to start cumming in her mouth.

"Now you should be good to go for a while," she said.

Stacy sat down on the edge of her bed and started rubbing her pussy. I dropped to my knees in front of her.

"That's it," she said. "Eat me out. It's been so long."

Still dressed in her underwear and stockings, I went to work licking her slit. I fingered and flicked at her clit.

"Yes," she cried. "Eat me out!"

She pushed hard on my head. I focused on her clit until she came. My dick was already hard again.

Stacy took me to bed. She put me on my back and straddled me. The panties were still just pulled down enough for my dick to hang out. She impaled her hot, sloppy cunt on it.

Her tits bounced wildly as she rode me to orgasm. I reached out to touch and fondle them.

"Oh...Mrs. Robinson," I groaned.

She rolled to the side and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was inviting me in for more.

"Fuck me," she commanded. "Fuck me hard."

I pulled the panties all the way off. Wearing stockings and a bra, I fucked my mom's friend. It was hotter than anything I'd ever experienced. My cock easily slid in and out of her juicy hole. She groaned and quivered and called my name. She begged me to fuck her harder.

I was able to get her off one more time before I lost all control. I pulled out and got ready to cum. Stacy grabbed the discarded panties and wrapped them around my prick. She gave it a hard tug job. My cum ran into the panties and over her hand when I erupted.

She sent me home not long after that. She did call my mom, but she didn't say anything but she had more tasks for me next Saturday.

When I arrived, there was the normal task list waiting for me on the table. But the only task said "get dressed and come to the bedroom."

In a box next to the note were the red panties I'd first found that day in the laundry room.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AnonymousPeggy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments